It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, a point-n-click adventure by Wadjet Eye. Is this what the GEICO clue was about? because I don't get it...
svmariscal: So, a point-n-click adventure by Wadjet Eye. Is this what the GEICO clue was about? because I don't get it...
don't think so...
svmariscal: So, a point-n-click adventure by Wadjet Eye. Is this what the GEICO clue was about? because I don't get it...
cyboff: don't think so...
Yeah so 'GEICO' didn't turn up this week and neither of this weeks releases were hinted? Someone's slacking...
Still thinking about GEICO because there's nothing else to do, maybe its like Geek-o - AVGN: The Game!
Maybe the game will be released tomorrow.
karnak1: Maybe the game will be released tomorrow.
or later today? Release times are quite random lately :D
karnak1: Maybe the game will be released tomorrow.
cyboff: or later today? Release times are quite random lately :D
It's true.
Hmmm... I will wait till tomorrow, but I seriously hope GOG/Judas won't stop their Enigmatic Hints till this one is revealed. :/
Maybe it was a big publisher game but they decided not to release at the last second because it made them squeeze their peepee. :P
tfishell: Maybe it was a big publisher game but they decided not to release at the last second because it made them squeeze their peepee. :P
Could be Grim Fandango, but Manny is a travel agent, not an insurance agent... I know, it is reaching just a bit, but it would be nice.
tfishell: Maybe it was a big publisher game but they decided not to release at the last second because it made them squeeze their peepee. :P
EnforcerSunWoo: Could be Grim Fandango, but Manny is a travel agent, not an insurance agent... I know, it is reaching just a bit, but it would be nice.
Well, we really can't expect GF to come until Disney Interactive (if that is the new "major" publisher) is officially announced for here, and even then GF may not appear because Disney may be trying to push sales of the upcoming Remastered. :( (Hopefully that isn't the case...)
I suspect that the next "big puplisher" will be 2K (or Take2) I still don't really know the difference. :P
Post edited October 09, 2014 by karnak1
EnforcerSunWoo: Could be Grim Fandango, but Manny is a travel agent, not an insurance agent... I know, it is reaching just a bit, but it would be nice.
tfishell: Well, we really can't expect GF to come until Disney Interactive (if that is the new "major" publisher) is officially announced for here, and even then GF may not appear because Disney may be trying to push sales of the upcoming Remastered. :( (Hopefully that isn't the case...)
Yeah, like I said the connection was a bit reaching. I'm not really sure if I believe that Disney Interactive and LucasArts are the same entity though. There was a small group of staff dedicated to licensing deals at LucasArts yet from what I last heard. Anyway, I'm sure that they are going to push the loose "Remaster" as much as possible (not that it's going to need help selling this time).
Maybe that "Geico" hint was for Carmageddon: Reincarnation, along with the announcement that GOG is finally bringing early access games!
Exoanthrope: Maybe that "Geico" hint was for Carmageddon: Reincarnation, along with the announcement that GOG is finally bringing early access games!
Hope not...
Cavalary: Hope not...
I have to agree. I like the fact that GOG only has full version games and the "early access" bit could really bring down the overall quality of the games.