It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of these games are visiting the Cloud for the first time!

UPDATE: To keep track of the ever-growing list of games that support this feature, you can always go here.

Did you hear? GOG Galaxy is getting a huge update to version 1.2 and along with its other great additions and improvements, it also brings Universal Cloud Saves! Some of the games already supported are beloved classics, some are more recent titles, and some of these games (marked in bold) got this feature implemented for the first time ever! Come take a look at the current list:

Night in the Woods
Undertale
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Planescape: Torment
Might and Magic 7
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete

Dragon Age: Origins
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
FTL
Stardew Valley
Tyranny
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY
Shovel Knight
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong
Darkest Dungeon
Firewatch
The Witness
Divinity: Original Sin
No Man's Sky
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Pillars of Eternity
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator

The GOG Galaxy Update 1.2 is available today to users who opted to test upcoming updates, and will be rolling out to everyone in April. To download GOG Galaxy or see what’s new and improved visit GOG.com/Galaxy.
Are you kidding?? You support cloud save for three months?? Where s my 80 hours game? How can i continue my game?
So all my witcher saves are now gone, where are they?
I dont really care as I can replay Witchr 3 a thousand times and never get bored, but srsly tho, where are my saves?
I know this is a work in progress, but I hope there's an update soon about new games being added to the list.

Perhaps automatic cloud saves can't be a thing for all games, but there's no programming reason that the Galaxy client itself can't have a database of save locations that can be checked against installed games so that "all" games that are installed properly through Galaxy can have cloud saving.

Honestly, even a simple manual option in Galaxy so that I can manually point to a game save folder and have it uploaded to my cloud would be nice.

I play many games between my desktop and laptop and running a thumb drive between my two systems is a regular pain.

If you can't give us automatic saves at least give us a built in tool to upload/download our saves manually to our cloud.

Thank you.
MxMedix: I know this is a work in progress, but I hope there's an update soon about new games being added to the list.
This thread was just for the announcement of cloud save functionality being added. It hasn't been updated since, and I doubt it will be -- especially since there are Galaxy-feature-specific search filters under "features" in the catalogue browse/search page. The listing for "cloud saves" should be more or less up-to-date. (You can filter your library in the same manner, BTW; your personal wishlist has the "features" filter dropdown, too, but it's non-functional for now.)

Regarding your other concerns, this would be the place to discuss possible future changes/additions to Galaxy and its offered options. There are links in the OP to several other resources, such as the Galaxy-specific section of the Community Wishlist.
Post edited June 15, 2017 by HunchBluntley
How would I Opt out of your cloud? I have no use for, and frankly do not trust cloud saves. Why do you want my saves in some vast network of hard drives located in some cave in montana for in the first place? I do not want to be in your cloud.
DeathDragonZ28: How would I Opt out of your cloud? I have no use for, and frankly do not trust cloud saves. Why do you want my saves in some vast network of hard drives located in some cave in montana for in the first place? I do not want to be in your cloud.
You can opt out on per-game basis in game's settings in Galaxy Client, or disable the feature as a whole - in Galaxy Client's settings (top-left logo -> settings -> features)
Post edited June 19, 2017 by Johny.
mintee: oh so thats why all those games are updating, theres no note in update log to show
nevermind
Post edited June 23, 2017 by Skeil
In my library, is there a way to determine which of my games support cloud saves? I see OS icons in the list view, but nothing about cloud save capability.
cguinnup: In my library, is there a way to determine which of my games support cloud saves? I see OS icons in the list view, but nothing about cloud save capability.
Yeah, in your library page, at the top tab select 'Features' and then 'Cloud Saves' to filter for games with cloud saving.
How to turn off your cloud saves?!
achimeq: How to turn off your cloud saves?!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_game_now_supports_gog_galaxy_cloud_saves_225fe/post126
Thanks for this. I'm finding GOG's cloud saving to be a hot mess of wtf all the progress on my rogue likes gets over ridden why bother with living.
I played Jedi Academy for 3 hours yesterday, made 2 saves. Today I start the game again and all the saves are missing? Similar thing happened with Penumbra Overture, but in case of Penumbra, new saves went missing and somehow old saves from the day before showed up, no idea why. How can I be sure that this won't happen again? I made a backup of Penumbra saves before closing it, but where are the saves for Jedi Academy?
This galaxy cloud is extremely annoying. I don't need it, and it interferes with my hard drive saves. What idiot thought that this would be a good idea???