It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of these games are visiting the Cloud for the first time!

UPDATE: To keep track of the ever-growing list of games that support this feature, you can always go here.

Did you hear? GOG Galaxy is getting a huge update to version 1.2 and along with its other great additions and improvements, it also brings Universal Cloud Saves! Some of the games already supported are beloved classics, some are more recent titles, and some of these games (marked in bold) got this feature implemented for the first time ever! Come take a look at the current list:

Night in the Woods
Undertale
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Planescape: Torment
Might and Magic 7
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete

Dragon Age: Origins
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
FTL
Stardew Valley
Tyranny
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY
Shovel Knight
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong
Darkest Dungeon
Firewatch
The Witness
Divinity: Original Sin
No Man's Sky
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Pillars of Eternity
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator

The GOG Galaxy Update 1.2 is available today to users who opted to test upcoming updates, and will be rolling out to everyone in April. To download GOG Galaxy or see what’s new and improved visit GOG.com/Galaxy.
This thing quit saving on the Cloud on 10 May 2017 and will no longer Sync. It is a pain that if I have to uninstall the game for whatever reason, I will have to go in and move the Save Files to another drive until I reinstall the game and then put the file back.
I've had tons of problems with GOG Galaxy Cloud Saves for various games.

All of these things have happened to me, each of which results in a permanent state of "cloud saves not synced" (i.e. cloud saves don't work at all) for games which it happens to once:

A> The saves on my computer try to sync with the cloud, and then fail to sync with the cloud.

B> (fancy variation of A>] The saves on my computer try to sync with the cloud, and then a message pops up from the Galaxy client which says: "Some user files previously uploaded to GoG Galaxy Cloud conflict with files on this computer. Which location has the most correct data?" Then I choose the "This Computer" option, and then I press "SYNC." Then the saves on computer try to sync with the cloud, and then fail to sync with the cloud.

C> Some games for which cloud saves are enabled in my Galaxy client simply do not ever bother trying to sync with the cloud, neither when I start the game, nor when I exit the game.

I hope GoG can fix these bugs, and also create a GUI so that that Galaxy users can manually upload saves to the cloud.
Post edited June 29, 2017 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
I'm hoping Hollow Knight gets added to this list <3
Barley59: This galaxy cloud is extremely annoying. I don't need it, and it interferes with my hard drive saves. What idiot thought that this would be a good idea???
The 12 thousand people who requested this feature, which is the number one feature on the Galaxy wishlist... just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's not a good feature.

If you don't like something then turn it off, Galaxy is pretty robust in that regard.
Work like shit. Thank you
Hieelllooo, can i unistall thw ither 3 and install on other(ssd) hard drive without losing saves ?

Thx for response !
We need an extra thread about this. Some games supports cloud saves but aren't listed here, like Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky. At least that is the only example that I got in my library. Perhaps there's more...

Anybody have any game that supports cloud saves and wasn't listed here?
nicohvc: We need an extra thread about this. Some games supports cloud saves but aren't listed here, like Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky. At least that is the only example that I got in my library. Perhaps there's more...

Here you go: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=cloud_saves
nicohvc: We need an extra thread about this. Some games supports cloud saves but aren't listed here, like Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky. At least that is the only example that I got in my library. Perhaps there's more...

Johny.: Here you go: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=cloud_saves
You should probably update the original thread with that link and remove the list of games to avoid confusion.

Johny.: Here you go: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=cloud_saves
Thank you, Johny!
BKGaming: You should probably update the original thread with that link and remove the list of games to avoid confusion.
Nah, the list should be left in the OP for historical purposes. I'm with you on adding an update with the link, though, and I'd go a step further and say that locking the thread might be a good idea. Nobody who's necroed this thread over the last few months asking about the supported games has even bothered to read the most recent posts where I and others have repeatedly explained/link to explanations that this in no longer an up-to-date list. Most of the rest of the posts from the last few months are just variants of "I lost my Withcer 3 saves screw you gog."
Question for Johny or another dev: When you guys add cloud save support to a title, is it basically just a matter of carefully assessing the game's file hierarchy and carefully building a manifest of post-install created files the game makes for saves, character data, configs and whatnot, then updating the installer and Galaxy backend with this metadata, running it through QA testing cycles to work any kinks out and then flagging it with cloud save support on the store front end? Any special sauce needed on the backend also? Or is it more to it than that. I can understand if you don't want to or can't go into details but it'd be nice to have a basic understanding of how you go about this if possible.

I'm trying to get a ballpark idea about it, and whether there is anything the community could possibly do that might help out in any part of the process, such as creating directory hierarchy diffs of installed file manifest versus after a game has savegames etc. Not with any guarantee we'll get cloud support for a given game, but some folks could build file lists to submit via mantis without expectations or whatnot perhaps.

Rationale is that I think it would be great to see the cloud support list increase over time as a nice selling point for GOG just as for many of the titles (especially older ones) that don't have such support on other platforms.
skeletonbow: Question for Johny or another dev: When you guys add cloud save support to a title, is it basically just a matter of carefully assessing the game's file hierarchy and carefully building a manifest of post-install created files the game makes for saves, character data, configs and whatnot, then updating the installer and Galaxy backend with this metadata, running it through QA testing cycles to work any kinks out and then flagging it with cloud save support on the store front end? Any special sauce needed on the backend also?
One part is to investigate how each particular game handles it's saves, and preparing the configuration for it. We also have to allocate sufficient free space on our storage backends.

We've already done a lot of research for many games, so now it's mostly QA and operations regarding enabling the cloud saves functionality.

Also, there is a bunch of older games that have quite unique save game mechanics, that will require some additional work on the cloud saves engine on our end.
Venom: One part is to investigate how each particular game handles it's saves, and preparing the configuration for it. We also have to allocate sufficient free space on our storage backends.

We've already done a lot of research for many games, so now it's mostly QA and operations regarding enabling the cloud saves functionality.

Also, there is a bunch of older games that have quite unique save game mechanics, that will require some additional work on the cloud saves engine on our end.
Ah cool, thanks for the info. That gives me the impression you've got the leg work done for a bunch of games and it's a matter of them trickling out as time and QA resources permit.

I'm kind of hoping Far Cry might be one of 'em... I've trashed my saves on that (human error on my part) several times over the years. :) Need to start it over again next time around and possibly have cloud saves, or alternatively store the game on a VMS FILES11 versioning filesystem. :P
Venom: One part is to investigate how each particular game handles it's saves, and preparing the configuration for it. We also have to allocate sufficient free space on our storage backends.

I wrote the developers of Shadow Tactics, not knowing how Cloud Saves get implemented (by the developer or GOG)... they told me GOG has to implement it... I LOVE GOG, but I wish cloud saves would become a standard on all newly released titles by default... currently Shadow Tactics and Dying Light don't have them for me, so I have to set up my own using (the oh so awesome) Resilio Sync, but man... would love to not have to resort to that

Can you please look into Dying Light and Shadow Tactics?! Two very popular and highly rated games
Post edited November 16, 2017 by Prothean.737