It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Why are in dev games in daily deals?.
Neither Graveyard Keeper nor Epic Tavern seem to have many positive reviews for either
Post edited December 26, 2018 by Niggles
I'm hoping we'll see another big-name release (like on sale if it was previously on-sale on Steam) before the sale is up, but Bioshock 1 and 2 were great releases already.
How long were bioshock on sale for. I was going to get them but now they are full price again.
Spectre: How long were bioshock on sale for. I was going to get them but now they are full price again.
December 17 (launch) to 24 December (I think.. forum says "2 days ago"). So one week.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by W3irdN3rd
Sorry to bother, did anyone, by any chance, grab an extra copy of "Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island" when it was on sale? I missed it.
I can trade for it.
i_hope_you_rot: Which game(s) should i choose from each series ?
Sea Dogs
Soldier of Fortune
Sea Dogs: either Caribbean Tales or City of Abandoned ships. Bear in mind however, that for both of those games you should download the appropriate mod (some reviews mention them), because they are very buggy on their own.

Soldier of Fortune: Platinum Edition is objectively better, but has aged badly compared to Double Helix. Pick whichever you like the most (visually). Forget that Payback exists, by far the worst choice.
W3irdN3rd: There's probably someone who agrees with you, but not me. Epic Tavern, Tacoma, SimplePlanes, La-Mulana 2, PinStripe and Outlast 2 have never been as cheap as they are today, on any platform.
Fair enough. For my part, it's a combination of not seeing some of my wishlisted games on the daily deals as well as seeing the same old discounts. My reasoning being, if it's the same discount as usual, I can wait for the next sale and try to tackle my backlog in the meantime.
high rated
W3irdN3rd: There's probably someone who agrees with you, but not me. Epic Tavern, Tacoma, SimplePlanes, La-Mulana 2, PinStripe and Outlast 2 have never been as cheap as they are today, on any platform.
OdanUrr: Fair enough. For my part, it's a combination of not seeing some of my wishlisted games on the daily deals as well as seeing the same old discounts. My reasoning being, if it's the same discount as usual, I can wait for the next sale and try to tackle my backlog in the meantime.
Over half the daily deals are new GoG lows. Now, whether at 8 a day out of a catalog of 2800+ they hit what you want at the price you want...that's a different story. It might be a new low but not low enough for you and it might be a really good discount, but not be a game you want. Still, at least the daily deals are not the same old discounts for the most part.
harharduki: Sea Dogs: either Caribbean Tales or City of Abandoned ships. Bear in mind however, that for both of those games you should download the appropriate mod (some reviews mention them), because they are very buggy on their own.

Soldier of Fortune: Platinum Edition is objectively better, but has aged badly compared to Double Helix. Pick whichever you like the most (visually). Forget that Payback exists, by far the worst choice.
Thank you .
I've just noticed that if you are not logged in, there are counters on current GOG Connect games showing 30 minutes remaining. Does it mean that we'll receive some new Connect titles in half an hour from now?
New games added to GOG Connect today;

* Descent
* Divine Divinity
* Dustforce DX
* Europa Universalis: Rome Gold
* Order of Battle: World War II
* Panzer Corps
* Tharsis
* Two Worlds Epic Edition
ciemnogrodzianin: I've just noticed that if you are not logged in, there are counters on current GOG Connect games showing 30 minutes remaining. Does it mean that we'll receive some new Connect titles in half an hour from now?
Yeah.. Marketing/Psychology is a bitch.. (artifical time pressure etc.) ...
Order of Battle: World War II is free to play on steam, if you install and use connect, it will be added to GOG library.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by gonzal1234
gonzal1234: Order of Battle: World War II is free to play on steam, if you install and use connect, it will be added to GOG library.
great tip! overall this sale has been pretty good for me, picked up 5 or so games for dirt cheap. now to only getting around to playing them, seems im more a collector than a player lately :P
low rated
RWarehall: Over half the daily deals are new GoG lows. Now, whether at 8 a day out of a catalog of 2800+ they hit what you want at the price you want...that's a different story. It might be a new low but not low enough for you and it might be a really good discount, but not be a game you want. Still, at least the daily deals are not the same old discounts for the most part.
"Over half the daily deals are new GoG lows" - that statement doesn't actually mean as much as the impression it leaves in the users who read it. They will naturally interpret that statement to mean that these new daily deals are vast improvements and far more generous than before.

But in a lot of cases, they actually aren't.

For example, the stat for which the quoted statement is based on is skewed by things like Disney offering 55% off for games that thus far they've only offered for 50% off. So instead of paying $4.99 USD for one of those games, the user instead pays $4.49 USD. They saved a 'whopping' 50 cents. Yet Disney have offered a "new low" by discounting those games by 50 cents more than previously.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by Ancient-Red-Dragon