It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
AI War 2 has just received another update, taking it from 5.537 to 5.538 for Windows, Mac and Linux.

5.538 Return of The Dragons
(Released February 25th, 2023)

• Trying to load a save game now prompts you to reload your mods and expansions to -exactly match- the ones enabled in that save.
• Previously it only prompted you to enable missing ones, which lead to accidentally continuing a game with new mods added to it.
• Show spys, dsaas, and 'danger' text in Spy Network galaxy mode.
• Quickly open Encyclopedia from in game and immediately start typing a name to search using Ctrl+E by default.
• When opened in this way category is restored to All and search by is restored to name.
• Quickly search the galaxy for anything by name by pressing Ctrl+F by default.
• The dropdown for choosing Find Unit or Planet is no longer needed. If the text matches a planet name we show that. If the text matches a ship name we show that.
• Also now shown but not previously are:
• Ships in transports or guard posts, shown by what they are inside.
• Ships offered by hacking, shown by the hackable facility.
• Ships in capturable neutral transports, shown by what they are inside.
• New keybinding in Other UI: Focus Searchbox
• Recommended to try using Enter for this and reassign Open Chat Window.
• ie. within Galaxy Map or Encyclopedia, press enter to begin typing into 'search for...'
• Settings menu improvements:
• The settings menu now retains the category and scroll position when closed and reopened.
• "Set Defaults" now only does so for the currently viewed category.
• While in the mods category you can now quickly disable them all, by clicking the same button, but labeled as "Disable All".
• Pushed a forgotten change to fix the attack modifiers for game speeds not applying correctly.
• Fixed an error in the on-death spawning where sometimes entities would not spawn due to a silent exception.
• Fixed another error in the on-death spawning where if a non-drone was spawned into a drone fleet it would instantly be deleted due to not belonging in the drone fleet. Instead the new non-drone entity now spawns in the current planet's fleet.
• Thanks to Lord Of Nothing for reporting the on-death spawning issues above.
• Fixed the Zenith Architrave additional win condition falsely not respecting their home territory and in general not working at all.
• To do so added the DoForControlledOrInfluencedPlanetsSingleThread() function for factions as a pendant to DoForControlledPlanetsSingleThread that does the same, but also checks for influenced planets (controlling planets only works via player or AI command stations).
• Fixed a typo in the objective for said win condition.
• Thanks to Dismiss for reporting the issue of the Zenith Architrave win condition never appearing.
• Cleanup of some old Galaxy Settings.
• Extended section looks a lot nicer without the huge fuel section.
• Nukes and Emps really did not need a setting about 'cheating': they aren't.
• Lost Spire Frigates kiting was a tiny bit outside its beam range but is now exactly correct.
• Thanks to Lampshade for reporting (took me a while)
• New galaxy settings in Extended: Energy Production Scalar, Metal Production Scalar.
• These affect any energy or metal production, respectively, and it can be scaled from 10%-200%.

Balance

• Balance adjustments to a pair of HRF guardian units that players can hack for when HRF is enabled from the start of the game.
• Nucleophilic Protector base damage 7600 -> 4600
• For reference a regular AI Nucleophilic Guardian has a base damage of 3600 and the Royal version has a base damage of 7200. The HRF version was wildly over-performing.
• Concussive Defender base damage 450 -> 550
• Since these ships fire 10 shots per salvo this is an entire extra 1000 base damage per reload cycle. Should make them a little more appealing.

Fallen Spire

• Dragons now properly spawn for the Fallen Spire again
• Debris should no longer persist weirdly between campaigns
• Thanks to Lord of Nothing for reporting

Dark Spire

• Added in a new type of energy logic, which can be opted into in the Faction's lobby settings
• This makes VG generate energy at an overall slower rate, and increases unit variety
• It is an overall easier experience than the regular logic's state of Eidolons everywhere

Neinzul Custodians

• Can now manually control which subfactions spawn, and optionally choose which Enclave each subfaction gets
• Added per comments by Dismiss and Corpserule

Mods

Sidekicks

• The Mothership spawned by the Ametor AI Type is in pursuit mode
• Thanks to Dismiss for noting

• The Ark Empire gets access to the new arks from the Ark Sidekick
• Requested by Dismiss

• The Ark Sidekick arks now get some bonus metal/energy, since we can't assume they will get to capture a lot of planets
• The notion is "The Sidekick player is probably less experienced than the Human Empire player they are playing with, so will get to capture fewer planets"

• Fix a problem with the Dyson Sidekick Planetary Drill Notifier

• Balance tweaks:
• District 3 Vaults now grant 3 units, not 2
• Spire Frigate takes a big nerf (loses its AOE)
• Spire Cruiser gets a buff (gets the AOE from the frigate), now giving players some motivation to get Cruisers
• Spire Destroyer/Cruiser/Opalesence generally buffed to make them more desirable

Points of Interest

• Necromancer is now able to perform the Reprogram hack on the Long Range Sensor Array.
• Fix to the Rocketeer's unique fortress getting seeded for other ai types (and without a rocketeer in the game).
• Thanks to LordOfNothing for reporting
• New AI-Type Ravager: destroying its command stations causes all asteroid mines to be permanently destroyed.

Outguard Party

• Necromancer is now able to invest in Expatriate.
• Scarecrow Golem can now be placed on any planet.
• Should have more uses: scaring off hunter, not just warden.
• Orbital Missile Control damage and mark scaling reduced quite a bit.
• Can still do impressive things like kill Dire Guardposts, but not ALL of them, on one deploy.

Reclaimers
Significant Improvements!
• Near Space Outposts no longer get infinite drones!
• Major thanks to Arphar for reporting
• The Scrap Boxes setting can now be any value between 0-20. Its default is now 5.
• Thanks to SirLimbo for recommendation.
• Artificial wormholes created between deep space outposts will no longer cause the ai to place instigator bases, spire debris, or relics, outside of the normal range it would have.
• Reclaimers Research Ship is now always locatable on the galaxy map, as it shows even on unexplored planets.
• All initially seeded Reclaimers stuff no longer actually explores the planet but instead are visible to you despite being unexplored. This means they won't be a distraction to auto-exploration.
high rated
Dreams in the Witch House

Updated to 1.03 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog posted by the developer in the game forum:
CHANGELOG v. 1.03

- You can no longer skip the May-Eve event by spending the night in Elwood's room
- Fixed an issue where using the rod at the island could have caused a freeze, if the text speed was set very low
- Fixed an issue where not reporting to Armitage about being trapped in the basement could have caused a game freeze later on when exiting the Special Collection
- Selecting the "Delete existing save games" option in the main menu now deletes existing save games
- Fixed an issue where the rat could run through the damaged tin sheet rat hole cover
- Giving the dead rat to Armitage, and telling all the facts about it at the same time, now gives all the correct evidence points
- The option to ask Fisherman about the previous customer will now be properly removed, if Walter has the rod
- Finding and interacting with the dead rat in the secret room will now unlock the "Exterminator" achievement
- One variation of the bad endings will now unlock the "The Blind Idiot God" achievement
- Fixed some typos

Thanks to everyone who helped to locate and fix the bugs!
high rated
Fabled Lands has received two updates over the last few days and is now at version 1.1.3

Incremented version to 1.1.3
---
Fixed Ring of Ultimate Power issues with preserving correct Stamina when loading a save, when resuming the game, when entering and exiting combat.
Important notice! The above fix tampered with the save/load system and may have caused unexpected ripple effects. Please, report if you find something odd with the new patch!
Reverted Cursor toggle back to hidden for desktop users.
Fixed various minor typos.

It took me some extra days with the first patch after the release because I was sick, but now I feel much better and was happy to sit behind "the wheel" again so to speak.

I decided to do something experimental this time around. People have complained about blurry fonts here and there so I have enabled to use the option of the much bigger UI for Steam Deck for desktop as well. Let me know if any issues arise from that! Oh, and don't turn off your cursor if you are on a PC, I'll tackle that option asap :D

Incremented version to 1.1.2
---
Implemented a toggle option in Settings for players to utilize Large UI (experimental).
Toggle cursor on/off for Steam deck is now visible on desktops (pending additional work).
Buffed Warrior Maid enemy. Increased Chance to Block to 50%, Damage from 4-8 to 6-8.
Fixed Stairway to Heaven achievement not unlocking, broken with patch 1.1.0n
Fixed Tsuchigumo spider having negative Stamina when using Crimson Arrow on it.
Fixed text when you didn't give your weapon to the Warrior Maid to not state it's later thrown in the water.
Fixed meta text left-over from the books when you are faceless.
Fixed changing profession in an Akatsurai shrine not changing your model immediately.
Fixed text options not altering story text size and line spacing.
Fixed camera not accepting input when mouse is over disabled map locations.
Fixed camera sometimes detecting input touch drivers on desktop devices causing it to disable Pan and Zoom.
Post edited February 27, 2023 by DoomSooth
high rated
Foundation (In Development)

Updated to alpha 1.9.2.4.0227 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from SteamDB:
The 1.9.2 Quality of Life Update Is Now Available!

Hello fellow city-building enthusiasts!

Update 1.9.2 has just been released. This version of the game focuses on four key points: improving the budget breakdown, adding new construction steps to the Monastery, using right-click to close windows and hitting ESC to close (or open) the system menu. But that’s not all: we took this opportunity to introduce some quality of life (QOL) changes as well as fix multiple bugs—including one where villagers would trek far and wide to find the most comfortable benches!

Here’s more details of what you can expect in this update:

Budget breakdown

Understanding Foundation’s economics makes all the difference between running a thriving or a struggling medieval village. For this reason, we now offer a more in-depth budget breakdown. It should help you plan better, but more importantly, get a clearer picture of your expenses and income as they roll in.

Here’s an overview of what’s been added to the Budget tab:

- Quantities for resources bought and sold
- Upkeep costs per buildings’ categories and types, each with their respective quantities
- Territory costs, including those purchased and maintained
- Taxes per type, including how many villagers and/or buildings are affected
- New categories for data previously displayed under Miscellaneous
- Tooltips for all categories

Every single feature mentioned above will work with previous Foundation saves. You will also notice some quality of life changes included in the budget breakdown such as the possibility to collapse/expand data either individually or globally and better category grouping and visibility. On a related note, save files have been considerably shrinked thanks to the compacting of budget data.

Modders will be happy to learn the new, detailed budget breakdown leaves room for custom upkeep costs, i.e. something not called coins.

New construction steps for the Monastery

Last year, one of the biggest changes to Foundation was how players would progress through the game by specializing in different Estate paths. Clergy in particular was completely reworked with the addition of several new building functions and events. Back then, our art team laid out the groundwork for a new and improved vision of what the game should look like, previewed first with the Abbatial Church.

It’s not just about raising the visuals bar either: adding construction steps to the Monastery is something we had planned for a long time, which better reflects the evolution of this prestigious monument and helps bring it to life—complete with scaffoldings for all of its variants!

What you see from the Monastery in this newest update sets a new benchmark for the future of architecture in Foundation. In time, our goal is to apply the same principles to other buildings and thus bring them to higher quality standards.

User experience (UX) improvements

Part of being game developers is taking the pulse of what the community wants so we can deliver a frictionless experience. An oft requested quality of life feature has been added in Update 1.9.2 with the ability to close windows by simply right-clicking on them. In the same vein, we have added the expected behavior of opening (or closing) the system menu when pressing the ESC key.

This concludes the core features added or improved upon with Update 1.9.2. For more details, read the full patch notes below.

1.9.2 Changelog

New

- Budget breakdown overhaul
- Monastery construction steps
- Right-clicking on panels will now close them
- ESC key will bring up the systems menu or close it if it’s already open

Improvements

- The Daily Average Balance now displays more accurate information about whether you are making money or not
- Save files’ size have been considerably shrinked—up to 70% less!

Updates

- Housing help topic
- Editing buildings help topic (refund)
- Localization

QOL

- The special panel style for buildings now only applies to the parent building, which should help distinguish them from sub-buildings
- Added a confirmation pop-up when unassigning a slot with stocked resources (example: Warehouse)
- Improved the resource refund feature when destroying parts to be more consistent across the board
- Wealth calculation from the Book will now display a score after the first month regardless of your income status positive or negative)
- Improved performance for densely populated villages

Fixes

- In some circumstances, the game wouldn’t properly close on exit
- None of the shortage events (except for service) were displayed in the Happiness tooltip
- Villagers trying to fulfill needs spread too far from each other on the map would get stuck in a needs loop, which led to further issues
- Added a distance limit so villagers won’t be traveling far and wide to use benches
- Destroying a monument before its completion refunded too many resources
- While a game rule that modified the trading price was active, the “Buy from village” price was rounded before calculating the quantity available for purchase
- The Rustic Gate – Elevated part from the Monastery snapped inside the model, which blocked entry to the location
- Multiple scrollbars could be displayed when building a Cloister

Modding

- The Unlock Trade Route button wasn’t displayed when mods added new resources for trade. The GUI now handles up to 5 resources rows without a scrollbar
- Switching a sub-building function in the Fuel mod (1.9+) crashed the game
- Exposed the Hospitium, Monk Dorms and Nun Dorms functions for the Monastery
Post edited February 27, 2023 by Hustlefan
Hey,

Hope someone can answer my question.

I had a version of GOG installed. But when I try and update to the latest version, it keeps telling me that I have another version already running on my computer. I've completely uninstalled everything.

I do not see any of the software on my computer, but it still gives me the message. I've bought new games and can not play them, because it will not let me download the newest version...

Help!!!!!
rrtnoodle: Hey,

I had a version of GOG installed.
Post your question here --> https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0#1677515791, as your issue seems to be with Galaxy, GoG's client. This topic here is for letting others know of new updates to GoG games. :)

Edit: Changed "you" to "your", so I don't sound completely stupid. ;)
Post edited February 27, 2023 by Trooper1270
high rated
rrtnoodle: Hey,

I had a version of GOG installed. But when I try and update to the latest version, it keeps telling me that I have another version already running on my computer. I've completely uninstalled everything.

I do not see any of the software on my computer, but it still gives me the message. I've bought new games and can not play them, because it will not let me download the newest version...

Help!!!!!
While I cannot help you with galaxy, since I do not use it, I will point out that you do not need galaxy at all in order to download and play GOG games. You can simply download the games' installers (confusingly called by GOG "offline backup game installers") from your library (https://www.gog.com/en/account) through your web browser, run the installers to install the games on your PC, and then play the games.

Good luck.
high rated
ΔV: Rings of Saturn

Updated to V0.608.1.

Changelog:

0.608.1 - Ignition Sequence

- The Z-Axial Pinch fusion torch now has an ignition cooldown. It can only draw enough power to attempt an ignition sequence five times per second. While this makes a worn-out drive behave more erratic, it also severely lowers the power requirements.
- When starting a dive on the first few kilometres into the rings, you could end up with a trajectory outside the ring area, triggering immediate return. This didn't affect neither Hohmann transfers nor deeper dives.
- Picking a target on the Dive Selection screen from your known locations will now always result in the best trajectory you could take towards it. This also prevents the interlunar propellant usage from jumping up or down significantly in subsequent selections of the same target, as rings rotate in relation to Enceladus.
- The inclination of your initial trajectory is now visible on the dive target selection screen.
- Updated translations.
high rated
Hustlefan: Dreams in the Witch House

Updated to 1.03 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog posted by the developer in the game forum:

CHANGELOG v. 1.03

- You can no longer skip the May-Eve event by spending the night in Elwood's room
- Fixed an issue where using the rod at the island could have caused a freeze, if the text speed was set very low
- Fixed an issue where not reporting to Armitage about being trapped in the basement could have caused a game freeze later on when exiting the Special Collection
- Selecting the "Delete existing save games" option in the main menu now deletes existing save games
- Fixed an issue where the rat could run through the damaged tin sheet rat hole cover
- Giving the dead rat to Armitage, and telling all the facts about it at the same time, now gives all the correct evidence points
- The option to ask Fisherman about the previous customer will now be properly removed, if Walter has the rod
- Finding and interacting with the dead rat in the secret room will now unlock the "Exterminator" achievement
- One variation of the bad endings will now unlock the "The Blind Idiot God" achievement
- Fixed some typos

Thanks to everyone who helped to locate and fix the bugs!
Hustlefan:
seznamka.cz/
Post edited February 28, 2023 by DHJf234
high rated
Noita

Updated from 20210423-1929 to 20230228-1730

Changelog from SteamDB:

BUGFIXES - FEB 28 2023

Squashed some bugs. Hopefully it's not a huntsman-spider-type situation, in which trying to squash the bug only causes it to release million tiny baby bugs.

In other news, Noita is 50% off at the moment. Hopefully that message will spread like a million tiny hämis babies. Now go forth my hämis babies and spread my message!

BUG FIXES
BUGFIX: Fixed a couple small issues with enemy behaviour
BUGFIX: Fixed a friend (Thank you Letaali)
BUGFIX: Fixed chainsaw lacking audio and causing a memory leak
BUGFIX: Fixed unkillable Kolmi
BUGFIX: Fixed a security vulnerability in the modding API
(ø,ø): Noita

Updated from 20210423-1929 to 20230228-1730
Not to get off track but should mention Noita is an example of pretty good treatment from an indie dev. This game has been on GOG how long...like five years? And still gets updated here. I will say it would be nice if the changelog was here too instead of grabbed from Scheme.
high rated
Spirit of the Island

Offline installers updated to 1.3.3.0

Changelog from Steam:

Version 1.3.3.0 (24 Feb 2023)
Hi, we've prepared a quick hotfix update.
- Added a button to copy room code into your clipboard (like Ctrl+C) so you can paste where you want;
- Added numbers and the “#” sign to virtual keyboard;
- Fixed virtual keyboard language order.

Version 1.3.2.0 (22 Feb 2023)
Hi!We have a first batch of fixes for the new update ready. We've also updated the demo version of the game to reflect latest controller changes as well. We are also actively working on the renaming feature for the controller, ETA next week. Thank you for the feedback!

- Improved building mode speed for controllers;
- Pause menu button tooltips were changed to the proper ones;
- Localization fixes;
- Now tutorials disable properly;
- And fixed tutorials in the new game saves.
high rated
Against the Storm

Offline installers updated to 0.44.3R

Changelog from Steam:

Greetings, Viceroys!
We prepared a little hotfix to tackle some overlooked issues:
* Fixed an issue with Cysts removed by destroying buildings not lowering Hostility (when solving the Infected Mole event).
* Fixed a bug with incorrect consequences being applied when attacking Sahilda.
* Fixed a bug with the Stormforged version of the Improvised Tools Cornerstone not working when bought during the Storm.
* Fixed an issue with some buttons in the Training Expedition panel not being translated into languages other than English.
* Fixed multiple typos (incorrectly interpreted "\n" marklings) in the Simplified Chinese version of the game.

We're as always grateful for all your reports and wish you a fantastic weekend!

May the storm be gentle on you,
Eremite Games

PREVIOUS UPDATE CHANGELOG:
Number of changes: 64
Inspired by community: 53%

Changes marked with ⚡ were inspired by the community.

New content and features
⚡ Added new logistics functionality to the game.
Workers in production buildings can now take resources directly from internal storages of other nearby buildings.
Workers will take resources only from buildings in a small radius around the workshop.
When placing or selecting a building, animated lines will appear on the screen, showing connections to buildings that are in range. Only buildings capable of producing goods used in active recipes are marked. The nearest warehouse is also marked.
Workers will still take resources from warehouses if there are no resources in nearby internal storages.
⚡ Changed the way Favoring (Lighter Treatment) works.
When you stop favoring a species, a 60-second cooldown will prevent you from favoring another species right away.
When hovering over the favoring button, the Resolve values near the species portraits will change, giving you a preview of the effect before clicking.
Added 1 new Glade Event.
Altar of Decay - A sinister stone structure created to worship the Blightrot. Cultists have engraved the inscription: "Nothing escapes death".
The Noxious Machinery Glade Event has been reworked.
It now no longer pumps rainwater into the settlement's tanks and kills villagers when the limit is reached. Instead, it now “steals” rainwater and generates a small number of Cysts every 120 seconds.
Added 5 new Cornerstones.
Alarm Bells - The Brass Order's newest invention - an intricate system of sensors that can detect Corruption before it spreads too much. Workers have a 15% higher chance of producing double yields when Hearth's Expected Corruption Rate is 200% or higher.
Royal Guard Training - The Crown sends two Royal Guards to your village. Instead of simply brawling, villagers will now train under them. Fulfilling the need for Brawling grants an additional +5 to Resolve, but attacking a trader will result in you getting 2 extra Impatience Points.
Industrialized Agriculture - +50% to the number of goods produced in the Forester's Hut.
Advanced Herbalism - +50% to the number of goods produced in the Herb Garden.
Large Baskets - +50% to the number of goods produced in the Plantation.

Balance
⚡ Rebalanced the Sacred Flame Rituals Forest Mystery and changed its description to avoid confusion. Previously, it was worded as if every villager that wasn’t paid for, would die (but in fact, only one would be killed per year). Now it clearly states that the consequence for not paying only applies once per year, and the number of victims was increased from 1 to 2.
⚡ Moved the Field Kitchen unlock from the Dim Square Level 8 upgrade to Level 7. The Packs of Provisions Embark Bonus from Level 7 was moved up to Level 8.
⚡ Rebalanced the Living Matter Glade Event. The working effect (Decaying Food) should now consume less food (around 17% less on lower difficulties, and 33% less on Viceroy).
Rebalanced the Petrified Tree Glade Event. It now has an additional working effect (fewer spots in every house), but the woodcutting speed penalty was nerfed.
Slightly increased the spawn rate of the Petrified Tree Glade Event.
Cysts can now spawn on warehouses. The Main Warehouse can have 6 cysts, and the small Warehouse can have 3.
Lowered the carrying capacity boost from the Ancient Strength upgrade in the Archaeologist’s Office from 10 to 5.
Rebalanced multiple Cornerstones.
Safe Haven - changed the rarity of this perk from Epic to Legendary.
Woodpecker Technique - no longer gives 1 Insect for every 2 trees. Now gives 2 Insects for every tree cut during the Storm.
Reinforced Axes - lowered the woodcutting speed bonus from 40% to 35%.
Worker's Rations - lowered the chance of double food consumption from 25% to 20%.
Counterfeit Amber - now requires 75 water used instead of 100.
Urban Planning - removed the downside (construction time increase).
Improvised Tools - now gives 10 Simple Tools (instead of 5) per glade and no longer decreases woodcutter Resolve. But glades must be discovered during the Storm.
Force of Nature - now gives a +1 bonus to Storm Water production every 2 woodcutters (instead of every 3).
Overexploitation - lowered the amount of Hostility given by this perk by 33%.
Overexploitation (Stormforged) - increased the bonus to newly discovered glades. It now adds 15 charges to small nodes and 50 charges to big nodes.
Removed 5 Cornerstones
Advanced Fuel - removed from yearly rewards, only available in orders/from traders.
Religious Settlement - removed completely.
Cosmetic Specialization - removed completely
Chicken or Egg? - removed completely.
Exploration Training - removed completely.

UX/UI improvements
⚡ Added all three levels (Encampment, Neighborhood, District) to the Hearth UI, to make it easier to know where the player currently is.
⚡ Changed the wording of multiple UI elements referring to hubs. Most of them now simply refer to “Hearth levels” and “upgrading the Hearth” to make it easier to understand and not feel lost when orders are asking for “advancing hubs”.
⚡ Added a “(Level X)” text to every Hearth stage, to make it easier to identify the different upgrade levels at a glance.
⚡ Updated the “Shortcuts” entry in the in-game Encyclopedia with new keybinds.
⚡ Added a tooltip trigger (“i” icon) to the UI panel of all unconstructed buildings, explaining how construction priority works.
⚡ Added information about Reputation Points lowering Impatience to all Reputation tooltips (rewards, the Reputation bar).
⚡ Added an error message with instructions on how to proceed when an autosave fails.
Changed the description of the Prestige 10 modifier (Sinister Blight) to also include information about increased Blightrot Cysts spawns from sources like glade events, etc.
Updated Prestige names in the difficulty tooltip to use Roman and Arabic numerals based on the language selected in the options menu.
Rainwater tanks are now visible on the HUD before unlocking Rainpunk Technology in the Smoldering City.

Bug fixes
⚡ Fixed a bug with the Living Matter Farmer Deed not completing after meeting its requirements.
⚡ Fixed a bug with the penalty from the Ghost of a Scared Firekeeper not applying correctly.
⚡ Fixed a bug with mines being impossible to destroy.
⚡ Fixed a bug with some glades having two dangerous events instead of one.
⚡ Fixed a bug with Favoring still being active after two species left the settlement/died.
⚡ Fixed a bug with production boosting effects (like Force of Nature) not applying to Geyser Pumps.
⚡ Fixed an issue with Wildcard search boxes not accepting special/non-latin characters.
⚡ Fixed a bug with Wildcard effect being available in the tutorial.
⚡ Fixed an issue with incorrect consequences being applied after attacking Sahilda.
⚡ Fixed a bug with resources vanishing when a worker is interrupted before starting a production cycle.
⚡ Fixed a bug with the Rainpunk Panel not refreshing when installing a Rain Engine through the Rainpunk Overlay.
⚡ Fixed an issue with the Rainpunk Overlay being active for players who haven’t unlocked Rainpunk yet.
⚡ Fixed an issue with some converted structures (from glade events) displaying construction costs in their tooltip.
⚡ Fixed an issue with tooltips of restored Haunted Ruins missing information about rainwater.
⚡ Fixed an issue with the internal storage UI in some buildings not having enough room for all produced/gathered resources (like the Woodcutters’ Camp in the Coral Forest).
⚡ Changed the layout of Blightrot Cysts on Shelters to make it easier to see them at a glance (especially when placing Shelters right next to each other).
⚡ Fixed numerous translation errors, and improved the overall quality and clarity of the Simplified Chinese localization of the game.
⚡ Fixed an issue with some Japanese characters having an incorrect typeface.
Fixed a bug with Resolve tooltips still displaying “time to leave” when hovering over a Species that is already gone from the settlement.
Fixed a bug with Prestige descriptions being scaled incorrectly on the difficulty tooltip in the Embark View
Fixed an issue with the Archaeologist’s Office sound effects not stopping when the game is paused.

Other
⚡ Added a new music track to the Scarlet Orchard (Clearance).
Added new unique sound effects for traders arriving and leaving. These should help you identify who is currently visiting your settlement.
Improved the overall performance of the game (especially when rendering a lot of complicated UI elements).
Changed the entrance icon when placing a building.
high rated
Going Medieval

Offline installers updated to 0.12.13

Changelog from Steam:

Greetings players! The newest hotfix (0.12.13) is now live on all platforms. Please save your progress and restart your game client to update. You should be able to load normally and continue playing. If you have any problems, please let us know.

Bugs and Fixes
Fixed the issue that prevented items from chests & racks to be equipped upon saving & loading the game.
Fixed the issue where the animal “assigned to” status would be reset upon saving & loading.

Known issues:
Some players are experiencing significant FPS drops, we are investigating this. If you played the game normally before the last couple of patches, do F10 the issue and write it in the report. One report per player. Thanks.
Settlers will not choose the closest production building (if there are more of the same type), but the one that has a production set first in the global list of productions.
If your settlers are experiencing weird animations with some actions, be sure to cap the game's FPS in the game's options. Cap it to 60fps. If the issue persists, cap it at 30.

Foxy Voxel