It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: But I don't own it per se :) I just bug my superiors to approve the cost of buying it on ebay. I call it "mine" simply because I am the one whose job it is to ensure we get all of the languages we can legally sell onto the site :)
Good to know ;)
MBiL_248: Could you please have a look into Wizardry 7? The German DOS version is missing. Thanks! :)
The German DOS versions have been added to Wizardry 7's bonus section for Windows and Mac as of today :)
JudasIscariot: But I don't own it per se :) I just bug my superiors to approve the cost of buying it on ebay. I call it "mine" simply because I am the one whose job it is to ensure we get all of the languages we can legally sell onto the site :)
MIK0: Good to know ;)
Yes, now could you tell the guy, in his own language, who asked if GOG hates Italians that we proved that we don't? :D
Post edited April 28, 2015 by JudasIscariot
MBiL_248: Could you please have a look into Wizardry 7? The German DOS version is missing. Thanks! :)
JudasIscariot: The German DOS versions have been added to Wizardry 7's bonus section for Windows and Mac as of today :)
Thank you very much for your effort! It's highly appreciated. :)

Edit: I presume you're talking about this enigmatic new items: "product_bonus_54763" & "product_bonus_54773" ;)
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MBiL_248
JudasIscariot: The German DOS versions have been added to Wizardry 7's bonus section for Windows and Mac as of today :)
MBiL_248: Thank you very much for your effort! It's highly appreciated. :)

Edit: I presume you're talking about this enigmatic new items: "product_bonus_54763" & "product_bonus_54773" ;)
Yes :) Hopefully that will be fixed soon :)
MBiL_248: Thank you very much for your effort! It's highly appreciated. :)

JudasIscariot: Yes :) Hopefully that will be fixed soon :)
In Germany we have a beautiful phrase for such a matter: "Namen sind Schall und Rauch" ...

Anyway, it works! (Even the installer's description is now in German, woo-hoo ...!)
That is very interesting. So there are games for which you are having the right to sell them in additional languages but for which you simply don't have the language specific version? If you would list them somewhere I am sure the community would be glad to get you those versions. I could send you several German versions but I always thought that you might not have the rights to sell those versions.
MarkoH01: That is very interesting. So there are games for which you are having the right to sell them in additional languages but for which you simply don't have the language specific version? If you would list them somewhere I am sure the community would be glad to get you those versions. I could send you several German versions but I always thought that you might not have the rights to sell those versions.
Same here, I have some German versions that are still not here and thought it's just a licensing thing.
MBiL_248: In Germany we have a beautiful phrase for such a matter: "Namen sind Schall und Rauch" ...

Anyway, it works! (Even the installer's description is now in German, woo-hoo ...!)
If you search through your account you might find a few of these product_bonus_xyz files in the bonus section of your games. Unfortunately this annoying bug is here for quite a while and occurs again and again - just ask mrkgnao.

Speaking of "new" installers: I am still wondering why GOG changed the old installer (round edges for the buttons - fitting font and description) to the new pretty ugly installer. This was never answered. You'll only use the installer once but it's the first impression and the buttons of the new installer are so ugly that they look like some school children have made them.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: If you would list them somewhere
Errrrrrm I am kind of wary of doing that simply because, well, how would people see it, people who don't know GOG's community overall?

It's hard for me to explain without sounding like we are ungrateful to our community (we are always very grateful!).
Post edited April 28, 2015 by JudasIscariot
MBiL_248: In Germany we have a beautiful phrase for such a matter: "Namen sind Schall und Rauch" ...

Dude, what da heck?!
:P
Attachments:
wut.png (8 Kb)

vicklemos: Dude, what da heck?!
Are you translating that from German to PT-BR and then English or something? :P
MarkoH01: If you would list them somewhere
JudasIscariot: Errrrrrm I am kind of wary of doing that simply because, well, how would people see it, people who don't know GOG's community overall?

It's hard for me to explain without sounding like we are ungrateful to our community (we are always very grateful!).
I have all of the "Legacy of Kain" games in German except the first one (Blood Omen 1), the translation is exceptionally good because they used professional movie dubbers (the same ones as for Kevin Bacon, Nicholas Cage, etc...), I guess this is the reason why the German audio isn't here? Otherwise I could help.
JudasIscariot: Errrrrrm I am kind of wary of doing that simply because, well, how would people see it, people who don't know GOG's community overall?

Klumpen0815: I have all of the "Legacy of Kain" games in German except the first one (Blood Omen 1), the translation is exceptionally good because they used professional movie dubbers (the same ones as for Kevin Bacon, Nicholas Cage, etc...), I guess this is the reason why the German audio isn't here? Otherwise I could help.
Thank you but that falls under the "licensing issue" bus :/

You could always discuss the finer details via PM.
vicklemos: Dude, what da heck?!
JudasIscariot: Are you translating that from German to PT-BR and then English or something? :P
Of course! :P