It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: If you would list them somewhere
JudasIscariot: Errrrrrm I am kind of wary of doing that simply because, well, how would people see it, people who don't know GOG's community overall?

It's hard for me to explain without sounding like we are ungrateful to our community (we are always very grateful!).
Hey, you are not ASKING for the games, we are OFFERING them. I don't think that there is much difference then receiving the files from official sources but at least you WOULD receive them. I know that you have to be careful that nobody thinks GOG would abuse the community but if people are offering because they want to I cannot see this problem at all. All you have to do is post a list of games for which you have the rights but not the files for language xyz - just for information of course (I could make a request on the wishlist if you'd prefer this), because I am very curious about knowing which games these are ;)

Edit: ...and what Grargar said.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MarkoH01
JudasIscariot: Thank you but that falls under the "licensing issue" bus :/
Well, others I have in German that are English only on GoG:

The Void
The Dig
Freespace 1 + Silent Threat
Freespace 2
Evolva
Sacrifice
Giants: Citizen Kabuto (Italian, Spanish, German, French, English - Uncensored)
Tales of Monkey Island
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Jagged Alliance 2
Gorky 17
Septerra Core
Lionheart
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Dungeon Keeper 2
Silver
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Deathtrap Dungeon
Creatures
Disciples 2
Unreal Gold
Unreal 2
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004
Rayman 2
Hitman 2
Phantasmagoria
Riven: The Sequel to Myst
Megarace 2
Settlers 4
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Runaway
Arx Fatalis
Rayman
Screamer
Pandemonium 2
Swat 2
Rebel Assault 1
Ultima 9
Creatures 3
Worms 2
Robinson's Requiem
X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter + Balance of Power
X-Wing Alliance
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Deluxe
Incoming
Capitalism
Syndicate Wars (A quite good translation!)
Worms + Reinforcements (United)
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
Torchlight (Multilanguage with Audio)
Die By The Sword (without addon)
King's Quest 7
IL-2 Sturmovik - Gold
Deus Ex
Zeus (without Addon)
Pharaoh (without Addon)

Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics

All originals of course, no pirate copies.
Please tell me if my collection is of any use.
Post edited May 01, 2015 by Klumpen0815
I am confused. Do the new released Star Wars: Jedi Academy and Star Wars: Jedi Outcast have German voice and/or text? The gamecard itself says "Audio and text: English" but under the game title it says "English, Deutsch and more".
MarkoH01: If you would list them somewhere
JudasIscariot: Errrrrrm I am kind of wary of doing that simply because, well, how would people see it, people who don't know GOG's community overall?

It's hard for me to explain without sounding like we are ungrateful to our community (we are always very grateful!).
If you do not want to post them here, how about sending the list in a PM to the users offering to go through their collection?
Post edited April 28, 2015 by moonshineshadow
MarkoH01: I am confused. Do the new released Star Wars: Jedi Academy and Star Wars: Jedi Outcast have German voice and/or text? The gamecard itself says "Audio and text: English" but under the game title it says "English, Deutsch and more".
That's odd...It said Audio and Text: German, English before when i updated my thread...
Post edited April 28, 2015 by ElTerprise
From MaGog's logs for 28 April:

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™ Starfighter™, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Spanish, Italian
[Thanks, Judas]

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition, sys_req_mac: ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB VRAM, OpenGL compatible

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition, compatibility: ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Windows version of STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1998) requires a controller or joystick. STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1994) can be played with a mouse and keyboard. ***TO*** ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Windows version of STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1998) requires a controller or joystick. STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1994) can be played with a mouse and keyboard. Notice: STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1998) is available for Windows ONLY!

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition, sys_req_mac: ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB VRAM, OpenGL compatible

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition, compatibility: ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Windows version of STAR WARS: X-Wing (1998) requires a controller or joystick. STAR WARS: X-Wing (1993) can be played with a mouse and keyboard. ***TO*** ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE REQUIRED TO PLAY IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Windows version of STAR WARS: X-Wing (1998) requires a controller or joystick. STAR WARS: X-Wing (1993) can be played with a mouse and keyboard. Notice: STAR WARS: X-Wing (1998) is available for Windows ONLY!

NOTE! CHANGED Star Wars™: Rebel Assault 1 + 2, file_size: undef ***TO*** ??? MB
[I am guessing this is because it is unbundled]

NOTE! CHANGED Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim [Upcoming], bonuses: ***TO*** 38 wallpapers, 3 maps, 640 artworks, 204 sketches

NOTE! CHANGED Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim [Upcoming], file_size: ??? MB ***TO*** 0.9 GB
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Star Wars™: Rebel Assault 1 + 2, file_size: undef ***TO*** ??? MB
i'm confused, missing file size indicades that the game isn't avaible yet?
vicklemos: Dude, what da heck?!
:P
JudasIscariot: Are you translating that from German to PT-BR and then English or something? :P
I hate to play the squeaky wheel, but I'm afraid the German DOS installer from Wizardry 7 is the old one with the missing copy protection, resulting in the annoying melee bug as you can read here in your own thread. I've tested it and it seems as would this bug indeed reappearing.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MBiL_248
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Star Wars™: Rebel Assault 1 + 2, file_size: undef ***TO*** ??? MB
apehater: i'm confused, missing file size indicades that the game isn't avaible yet?
No. Missing file size means that the file size field is missing from the game page. This usually happens with new games that are unbundled into two or more boxes (like this game), because GOG's code does not know how to handle unbundled games and cannot determine what size to display on the game page.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by mrkgnao
JudasIscariot: Are you translating that from German to PT-BR and then English or something? :P
MBiL_248: I hate to play the squeaky wheel, but I'm afraid the German DOS installer from Wizardry 7 is the old one with the missing copy protection, resulting in the annoying melee bug as you can read here in your own thread. I've tested it and it seems as would this bug indeed reappearing.
Let me guess, instead of the blonde woman on the red hovercycle you get this Umpani, right?
MBiL_248: I hate to play the squeaky wheel, but I'm afraid the German DOS installer from Wizardry 7 is the old one with the missing copy protection, resulting in the annoying melee bug as you can read here in your own thread. I've tested it and it seems as would this bug indeed reappearing.
JudasIscariot: Let me guess, instead of the blonde woman on the red hovercycle you get this Umpani, right?
You're almost right, the blonde woman didn't show up, but In my case, she was replaced by a rather overpowered caterpillar, looking like the one on the picture I attached. I assume that creature was meant to be a final boss, not an opponent for beginners. :(
Attachments:
JudasIscariot: Let me guess, instead of the blonde woman on the red hovercycle you get this Umpani, right?
MBiL_248: You're almost right, the blode woman didn't show up, but In my case, she was replaced by a rather overpowered caterpillar, looking like the one on the picture I attached. I assume that creature was meant to be a final boss, not an opponent for beginners. :(
Well, we'll see what we can do :) Hopefully, it won't take too long to fix this :)
MBiL_248: You're almost right, the blode woman didn't show up, but In my case, she was replaced by a rather overpowered caterpillar, looking like the one on the picture I attached. I assume that creature was meant to be a final boss, not an opponent for beginners. :(
JudasIscariot: Well, we'll see what we can do :) Hopefully, it won't take too long to fix this :)
I'm not in a hurry, but if you have to put the copy protection back, please don't forget the proper keyword list. ;)

Anyway, thanks for your effort to this very laaaate hour. :)
JudasIscariot: Well, we'll see what we can do :) Hopefully, it won't take too long to fix this :)
MBiL_248: I'm not in a hurry, but if you have to put the copy protection back, please don't forget the proper keyword list. ;)

We had the German keyword list somewhere around here....
MBiL_248: I'm not in a hurry, but if you have to put the copy protection back, please don't forget the proper keyword list. ;)

JudasIscariot: We had the German keyword list somewhere around here....
I know, it was contained in the former installer, but the current one is missing it, so I wanted to point it out timely. :)