It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MBiL_248: I'm not in a hurry, but if you have to put the copy protection back, please don't forget the proper keyword list. ;)

Anyway, thanks for your effort to this very laaaate hour. :)
JudasIscariot: We had the German keyword list somewhere around here....
Judas, whenever you get a chance can you please check what's the hold up with latest Linux version for Witcher 2?
MarkoH01: I am confused. Do the new released Star Wars: Jedi Academy and Star Wars: Jedi Outcast have German voice and/or text? The gamecard itself says "Audio and text: English" but under the game title it says "English, Deutsch and more".
ElTerprise: That's odd...It said Audio and Text: German, English before when i updated my thread...
There is a language selection ingame, you can make a choice between English, German, French and Spanish, the options for voice and text are separate.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by MBiL_248
MBiL_248: There is a language selection ingame, you can make a choice between English, German, French and Spanish, the options for voice and text are apart.
I knew that from the old retail version but haven't that with the GOG version yet. But the store site was definitely changed...
MBiL_248: There is a language selection ingame, you can make a choice between English, German, French and Spanish, the options for voice and text are apart.
ElTerprise: I knew that from the old retail version but haven't that with the GOG version yet. But the store site was definitely changed...
Yes, absolutely, I remember as well there were more language options listed on shop page before. The GOG Installer show up as English only on my account, but after installing the game I had a language choice in the game's options menu.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by MBiL_248
MBiL_248: Yes, absolutely, I remember as well there were more language options listed on shop page before. The GOG Installer show up as English only on my account, but after installing the game I had a language choice in the game's options menu.
Okay. Thank you :).
MBiL_248: Yes, absolutely, I remember as well there were more language options listed on shop page before. The GOG Installer show up as English only on my account, but after installing the game I had a language choice in the game's options menu.
ElTerprise: Okay. Thank you :).
Check Jedi Outcast again :P
JudasIscariot: We had the German keyword list somewhere around here....
Ganni1987: Judas, whenever you get a chance can you please check what's the hold up with latest Linux version for Witcher 2?
When I get a chance, sure :)
Post edited April 29, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Check Jedi Outcast again :P
Getting a german installer, thank you!
JudasIscariot: Check Jedi Outcast again :P
ElTerprise: Getting a german installer, thank you!
Bitte :)
JudasIscariot: Bitte :)
Is it the same with Jedi Academy ?
JudasIscariot: Bitte :)
ElTerprise: Is it the same with Jedi Academy ?
Waiting on confirmation :)
JudasIscariot: Waiting on confirmation :)
Okay. But thanks for the effort :).
JudasIscariot: Waiting on confirmation :)
ElTerprise: Okay. But thanks for the effort :).
I am not the one confirming :P
JudasIscariot: I am not the one confirming :P
But you're the one answering my questions :).
JudasIscariot: I am not the one confirming :P
ElTerprise: But you're the one answering my questions :).
Answering questions isn't work, imo :)

Jedi Academy fixed :)
Post edited April 29, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Answering questions isn't work, imo :)

Jedi Academy fixed :)
Thank you very much :).