It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: It's the original version of the game in a Linux-compatible format :)

You're welcome :)
DoctorGOGgles: I thought you've fixed the product_bonus_XXXXX bug for new uploads :(
No, never said that, sorry :(
high rated
The following games have received their respective Linux versions OR Linux-compatible versions:

Broken Sword 1 DC and the OG version
Broken Sword 2 and the OG version
The Bard's Tale
Beneath a Steel Sky
Lure of the Temptress

Enjoy :)
sithocan: New bonus content: product_bonus_51583 whatever it is.
HypersomniacLive: GOG Downloader says it's the English LInux version of the original game.
Winrar can not open it. It gives error.
HypersomniacLive: GOG Downloader says it's the English LInux version of the original game.
sithocan: Winrar can not open it. It gives error.
Use 7zip as I am not sure if WinRAR supports the tar.gz archive format :)
Maybe this is not the right thread. But can somebody tell me why GOG changed some of the installers to "ugly as hell"? Those buttons and the text on them look as if they don't belong there. It really does look like the work of amateurs. I have attached a shot of two installers (above the good looking and at the buttom the ugly one).
Attachments:
install.jpg (25 Kb)
Post edited March 20, 2015 by MarkoH01
JudasIscariot: The following games have received their respective Linux versions OR Linux-compatible versions:

GOG really needs to apply an OS filter for the bonus, it's not good to have a linux or mac version when selecting windows tab and the contrary... that's just not good... and it has never been taken iinto consideration ,like many things.

or place the original version outside the bonus.

GOG really wants to make the shelf (through the browser) a place to not looking at ..... >.>
Post edited March 21, 2015 by DyNaer
I am downloading all those unbundled games and this included the Blackwell games as well. After downloading them I could not find them anymore on my HDD. I tried to open the enclosed folder directly from GOG downloader and guess what: the games are saved as

episode1_the_blackwell_legacy
episode2_blackwell_unbound
episode3_blackwell_convergence
episode4_blackwell_deception

and
blackwell_epiphany (has not changed)

Really? I really like you guys but what did the one who were thinking of these names smoking? Why not someting like blackwell_bundle_ep1_blackwell_legacy or blackwell_bundle_episode1? How could someone get the idea it would be great to START the filename with the episode number without mentioning what name the game has? But maybe there is a good explanation (like with the uglier installers) which I just cannot see at the moment.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: :snip:
And the clunky one also needs 0,1 GB more space!... Hmmm I guess it's because of the clunky corners... o_ __O
JudasIscariot: The following games have received their respective Linux versions OR Linux-compatible versions:

The Bard's Tale
Beneath a Steel Sky
Lure of the Temptress

Thanks!
high rated
MarkoH01: I am downloading all those unbundled games and this included the Blackwell games as well. After downloading them I could not find them anymore on my HDD. I tried to open the enclosed folder directly from GOG downloader and guess what: the games are saved as

episode1_the_blackwell_legacy
episode2_blackwell_unbound
episode3_blackwell_convergence
episode4_blackwell_deception

and
blackwell_epiphany (has not changed)

Really? I really like you guys but what did the one who were thinking of these names smoking? Why not someting like blackwell_bundle_ep1_blackwell_legacy or blackwell_bundle_episode1? How could someone get the idea it would be great to START the filename with the episode number without mentioning what name the game has? But maybe there is a good explanation (like with the uglier installers) which I just cannot see at the moment.
The least they could do is share the stuff, then we would be having the same psychedelic visions; no wondering, no questions, problem solved! ;-)
Dear GOG,

verify your stuff before you implement it.

Thanks.
Wurzelkraft: Dear GOG,

verify your stuff before you implement it.

Thanks.
Elaborate?
From MaGog's logs for 20 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Bard's Tale, The, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Bard's Tale, The, sys_req_win: Windows XP (32-bit only) / Vista / 7 / 8, processor: Pentium 4 2Ghz or AMD AthlonXP 2400, 512 MB RAM, GeForce FX5700 or better or ATI Radeon 9600 or better, 6 GB HDD space, DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card ***TO*** Windows XP (32-bit only) / Vista / 7 / 8, Memory: 512Mb, Graphics: GeForce FX5700 or better / ATI Radeon 9600 or better, DirectX: 9.0c, Hard Drive: 6GB of free space, Sound: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Bard's Tale, The, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Pentium 4 2Ghz / AMD AthlonXP 2400, Memory: 512Mb, Graphics: GeForce FX5700 or better / ATI Radeon 9600 or better, OpenGL: 2.0 compatible video card and compatible drivers, Hard Drive: 3.8GB of free space, Sound: OpenAL compatible sound card and necessary drivers, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Beneath a Steel Sky, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Beneath a Steel Sky, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard, This game is powered by ScummVM ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista 7 / 8, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard, This game is powered by ScummVM

NOTE! CHANGED Beneath a Steel Sky, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled ***TO*** OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, This game is powered by ScummVM

NOTE! CHANGED Beneath a Steel Sky, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card 128 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard, This game is powered by ScummVM

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword 2: Remastered, bonuses: manual, exclusive game guide (23 pages), 18 artworks, comic book, Broken Sword 2 (original game, English) ***TO*** manual, exclusive game guide (23 pages), 18 artworks, comic book, Broken Sword 2 (original game, English), Broken Sword 2 (original game, English, Linux)

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword 2: Remastered, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer)***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword 2: Remastered, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card 128 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword 2: Remastered, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card 128 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword: Director's Cut, bonuses: original manual, HD wallpaper, soundtrack, 11 avatars, original Broken Sword game (English), comic book ***TO*** original manual, HD wallpaper, soundtrack, 11 avatars, original Broken Sword game (English), comic book, original Broken Sword game (English, Linux)

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword: Director's Cut, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword: Director's Cut, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista 7 / 8, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Sword: Director's Cut, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card 128 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, os: Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
[Probably a bug...]

NOTE! CHANGED Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 600 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 600 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 600 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0 and dependencies, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 600 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0 and dependencies

NOTE! CHANGED Lichdom: Battlemage, file_size: 11.2 GB ***TO*** 10.9 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Lure of the Temptress, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Lure of the Temptress, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard, This game is powered by ScummVM ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista 7 / 8, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard, This game is powered by ScummVM

NOTE! CHANGED Lure of the Temptress, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled ***TO*** OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled, This game is powered by ScummVM

NOTE! CHANGED Lure of the Temptress, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 256MB RAM (512 recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card 128 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard, This game is powered by ScummVM
HypersomniacLive: The least they could do is share the stuff, then we would be having the same psychedelic visions; no wondering, no questions, problem solved! ;-)
Some of us are checking this from work.

I could not do my work being high.

Or could I?
high rated
madth3: Some of us are checking this from work.

I could not do my work being high.

Or could I?
You might be pleasantly surprised with the results.