It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Apparently the site redesign didn't fix the issue of stuck flags - Witcher 2 Linux has been flagged for me despite going to check on it several times.

Oddly enough, it was briefly gone right after I checked the first time... but then it came back.

(Yes, I am also sending this to support.)
Pidgeot: Apparently the site redesign didn't fix the issue of stuck flags - Witcher 2 Linux has been flagged for me despite going to check on it several times.

Oddly enough, it was briefly gone right after I checked the first time... but then it came back.

Exactly the same behaviour for me, including the "briefly gone".
cyboff: it is ok now.. strange... but I'm not just blind :P I made screnshots :D
lv426: 615 games, beats my 53
and it beats my 403
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g169/Evilmonkey6669/403.png
mrkgnao: Exactly the same behaviour for me, including the "briefly gone".
Ditto.
4 times now the accursed Witcher 2 Linux patch has reared its ugly head.
Grargar: 4 times now the accursed Witcher 2 Linux patch has reared its ugly head.
To put it in the words of my famous countryman: "I'll be back!". ;-)

If this keeps up the Witcher will become the new Dragonsphere.
high rated
OK, the return of this update at almost every page refresh is getting pretty annoying, not even Dragonshere was that tenacious and only returned every day. ;-P
Pidgeot: Apparently the site redesign didn't fix the issue of stuck flags - Witcher 2 Linux has been flagged for me despite going to check on it several times.

That's not a feature?
Support have passed it on to the devs:
Hello,
Judas showed me the forum thread, and I was able to recreate the bug on my end. I have submitted a bug report, and the problem will get fixed by our webdevs as soon as possible. This might take a while (much like it did with Dragonsphere), as our devs have got their hands full following the site update... Please be patient, and I apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Firek
GOG.com
Post edited September 08, 2014 by Pidgeot
From MaGog's logs for September 8:
Apparently GOG is slowly retouching most of the games' images (see post #3663 for examples). I will not be posting these minor changes here unless someone really wants me to.
Post edited September 08, 2014 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 8:
Apparently GOG is slowly retouching most of the games' images (see post #3663 for examples). I will not be posting these minor changes here unless someone really wants me to.
Yep, noticed. Catching me out (well, me and someone else too), as I was starting to submit the new versions on MobyGames but they were being changed after the submissions were already approved. So in those cases leaving them as they are, but going to wait for them to make up their minds for the rest :p

Stranger is the removal of the Mac version for that game you listed yesterday.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 8:
Cavalary: Yep, noticed. Catching me out (well, me and someone else too), as I was starting to submit the new versions on MobyGames but they were being changed after the submissions were already approved. So in those cases leaving them as they are, but going to wait for them to make up their minds for the rest :p

Stranger is the removal of the Mac version for that game you listed yesterday.
Wasn't removed, just the Mac OS X portion wasn't flagged :)
From MaGog's logs for September 9:

NOTE! CHANGED Banner Saga, The, image:
http://images.gog.com/2af71633c48bd46f06162c559c2b9336260a4feb5528a8b149942b491aeadc95_100.jpg ***TO***
http://images.gog.com/bb70fae02ff423a049a0f67cee02e49871de9327a4afd94c082c712eb1a0a7c4_100.jpg

NOTE! CHANGED Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer)

NOTE! CHANGED Sam & Max Save the World, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Language, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Bad Language) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Language, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco). PEGI Rating: 12+
Post edited September 09, 2014 by mrkgnao
hi i need help when i try to redownload a game a new window pop out and say 403 - Forbidden what can i do?
mrkgnao: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is back!
You sure about this?
No link to the game on my shelf, can't find the game using search, gamepage returns a 404.