It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is back!
JMich: You sure about this?
No link to the game on my shelf, can't find the game using search, gamepage returns a 404.
It was there for about 3 hours. I checked it manually to make sure. It was in the catalogue and the game page was present. Now it's indeed gone again. Probably a bug. Will remove it from my post.
From MaGog's logs for September 9:

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Age [Season Pass], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) (could be a temporary change in the game page, not necessarily a reduction in OS support; don't know)

NOTE! CHANGED Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition [Upcoming], regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,

NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition [Upcoming]
From MaGog's logs for September 10:

NOTE! CHANGED Hotline Miami, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Hotline Miami, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Linux Mint 17, Ubuntu 14.04, Processor:1.8 GHz Dual-Core, Memory:512 MB, Hard Drive:130 MB HD space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Luftrausers, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Luftrausers, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Linux Mint 17, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Processor: 1.2Ghz+, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 compatibale + 256MB Video RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
So, is the "new and updated" button supposed to do anything ?
Telika: So, is the "new and updated" button supposed to do anything ?
Just frustrate and confuse
Hotline Miami was marked as updated, what's new?
ShadowOwl: Hotline Miami was marked as updated, what's new?
Linux files.
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Linux files.
I wonder if the notification would return after I clear it. ;-P

*gets to work*
We've added Linux support to the following games today:

Hotline Miami
Luftrausers
PixelJunk Shooter

We hope you guys enjoy the Linux versions :)
high rated
Oh, not again! First Dragonsphere, then Witcher 2, now Hotline Miami?!
Fantastic, now PixelJunk Shooter has joined the fun! -_-
Post edited September 10, 2014 by Grargar
JudasIscariot: We've added Linux support to the following games today:

Hotline Miami
Luftrausers
PixelJunk Shooter

Sure! Thanks a lot!

Hotline Miami
Luftrausers
PixelJunk Shooter

Thanks! Keep them coming ;)
From MaGog's logs for September 10 (addendum):

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming], regional_au: 0 ***TO*** 1
Regional price for Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming] in AU: 63.39 instead of 59.99

Hotline Miami
Luftrausers
PixelJunk Shooter

The Hotline Miami windows installer is marked as "new", which can be confusing, as it is not.
Post edited September 10, 2014 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 10 (addendum):

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming], regional_au: 0 ***TO*** 1
Regional price for Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming] in AU: 63.39 instead of 59.99

Hotline Miami
Luftrausers
PixelJunk Shooter

mrkgnao: The Hotline Miami windows installer is marked as "new", which can be confusing, as it is not.
Yes, known issue, hope to have it fixed very, very soon. No ETA as to when, however :(
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 10 (addendum):

Not sure if your script covers it but the price was changed in GB and RU again.