It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Grim Dawn

Update 1.1.7.2 (22 July 2020)

[Tech]

- Fixed an issue where teleporting to certain areas of the world would cause the game to hang indefinitely on the load screen.
- Fixed another issue preventing players from joining expansion based Crucible maps.
- Fixed UI scale not resetting properly when canceling an options change.
- Fixed videos canceling abruptly after starting when using a gamepad.
- Fixed the trade window showing items out of the trade area with certain UI scales.
- Fixed various rendering issues which could occur when using the d3d9 renderer with certain options enabled.
- Fixed a crash which could sometimes occur when loading items or skills which apply racial bonus damage.

[Itemization]

- Updated various multi-damage Monster Infrequent loot tables to favor both damage types they support rather than prioritizing one.
- Monster Infrequent - Basilisk Crest: added -25% Energy Cost modifier for Ravenous Earth
- Monster Infrequent - Bloodbriar’s Thorn: added % Pierce damage. Added 110 Physical damage modifier for Blitz and 110 Piece damage modifier for Ring of Steel.
- Monster Infrequent - Crimson’s Arcane Scepter: added 30% of Aether dealt as Lightning and 50% of Fire dealt as Lightning modifiers for Albrecht’s Aether Ray
- Monster Infrequent - Ellena’s Necklace: increased Cold damage modifier for Veil of Shadow to 100 and removed its % Cold Resist Reduction modifier
- Monster Infrequent - Gulgazor’s Heart: removed Acid damage and reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Righteous Fervor to 8%. Added -1.5s Cooldown modifier for Horn of Gandarr.
- Monster Infrequent - Vilgazor’s Heart: added -0.5s Cooldown modifiers for Grenado and Ring of Steel
- Monster Infrequent - Warden’s Judgment: added 50% of Physical dealt as Aether for pets
- Epic - Champion of the Light: increased % All Retaliation to 200%
- Epic - Dawnguard Plate: removed % All Retaliation
- Epic - Dawnshield Set: reduced % All Retaliation to 100%
- Epic - Mythical Dawnguard Plate: removed % All Retaliation
- Epic - Mythical Mantle of the Patron: added 25% Elemental Resist for pets

Legendary Items

- Barrelsmith’s Destroyers Set: added 100% of Pierce dealt as Lightning modifier for Canister Bomb
- Bonemonger Set: added +5 Target modifier for Smite
- Bonemonger’s Gem: increased Aether damage modifier for Smite to 180
- Conduit of Eldritch Whispers: updated Fire modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye with Chaos, this Conduit was redundant with the Tome of Atonement
- Dawnseeker’s Light Set: added 200% Lightning Retaliation and 500 Lightning Retaliation modifiers for Word of Renewal, reduced Lightning Retaliation modifier for Savagery to 500. Removed % Lightning Retaliation bonus.
- Dreegal’anore: removed Acid damage
- Grim Fate: reduced Damage and Radius on the skill procs
- Mythical Adversary: added +0.8 Radius modifier for Canister Bomb
- Mythical Agony: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 4%
- Mythical Arcanum Frigus: added +0.5 Radius modifier for Canister Bomb
- Mythical Dracarris: added 12 Fire damage and 4% Offensive Ability modifiers for Flame Touched
- Mythical Dreegal’anore: removed Acid damage, added 70 Acid damage modifier for Blood of Dreeg
- Mythical Grim Fate: reduced Damage and Radius on the skill proc
- Mythical Infernal Knight’s Faceguard: reduced Burn damage modifier for Blackwater Cocktail to 25 / 3s and removed Burn damage modifier for Thermite Mine
- Mythical Invoker’s Blaze: updated % Cold dealt as Fire modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile to be a 50/50 split between Fire and Lightning
- Mythical Leviathan: increased % Attack Speed to 16% and added +5 Target modifier for Necrotic Edge. Increased damage on the granted skill.
- Mythical Malakor’s Infusion: reduced Cooldown on the skill proc to 6s and added 55 Elemental damage modifier for Cadence
- Mythical Nadaan’s Reach: replaced % Elemental dealt as Pierce with 50% of Fire dealt as Pierce and 50% of Lightning dealt as Pierce
- Mythical Tome of Atonement: added 70 Fire damage and 100% Acid dealt as Fire modifiers for Dreeg’s Evil Eye
- Nadaan’s Reach: replaced % Elemental dealt as Pierce with 50% of Fire dealt as Pierce and 50% of Lightning dealt as Pierce
- Radaggan’s Folly Set: increased Energy Regeneration to 8 and added -50% Energy Cost modifier for Sigil of Consumption
- Scion of the Screaming Veil: added +4 to Consecration and increased Aether damage modifier for Righteous Fervor to 66
- Sentinel of the Three Set: increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Counter Strike to 14% and reduced % Acid Retaliation modifier for Blood of Dreeg to 100%
- Defender of the Three: reduced Acid Retaliation modifier for Blood of Dreeg to 200
- Shar’Zul’s Worldeater (Mythical): added 8% Physical Resist and increased damage on the granted skill
- Soulrend (Mythical): increased Frostburn damage to 101 / 3s and added +2 to Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends
- The Runebinder Set: replaced % Chaos Resist and Elemental damage with 30% Elemental Resist and 100 Offensive Ability
- Runebinder’s Armor: increased % Chaos Resist to 38%
- Runebinder’s Spellthrower: increased Elemental damage to 102 and Health to 502 and increased % Attack Speed on the granted skill

[Class & Skills]
Soldier

- Counter Strike: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack scaling with rank to 14% by rank 16, 18% by max ultimate rank

Demolitionist

- Canister Bomb: reduced Radius to 4.0
- Concussive Bomb: removed Pierce Dealt as Lightning
- Improved Casing: reduced Radius scaling with rank to 2.2 by rank 10, 3.0 by max ultimate rank

Nightblade

- Blade Spirit: reduced damage scaling with rank
- Pneumatic Burst: increased Health Regeneration scaling at ranks 9+
high rated
Megaquarium

Update v2.0.13 (22 July 2020)

(Galaxy & Offline Installer)
Balance/Improvements

- Added message about search feature to 5. Napalos.
- Moved search examples tooltip to a little info 'i' to the right of the search bar so it's easier to find.

Bugs

- Fixed issue where tasks say they are inaccessible to staff when they are not.
- You can no longer sell the Manatees in FF 5. Diamond River.
- German: Steinkoralle renamed to Montipora
@GOG: Fixed the date for you. :)
high rated
Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition

Updated to 1.1.18 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Infested Mines DLC available now. (free)

No changelog.

============================================================================================

Liberated Sneak Peek

Updated to 0.8 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
Post edited July 24, 2020 by Hustlefan
high rated
Flotsam (In Development)

Updated to 0.3.4p1 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from Steam
Update 3.4: "Quality of Life v2" Now Released!

Ahoy drifters!

We're pleased to announce that we have another update ready to test for you all. This update iterates on the user feedback UI and adds new languages.

We did a rework of the notification and user feedback UI to improve the general player experience.
Part of the community has been translating new languages for some time now. We're adding Ukrainian, Turkish and Danish with this update. If you'd like to help as well, head over to Localizor to get started!
To the established translators, thanks for the hard work!

Enjoy the new update!

Change Notes

General

Added languages translated by the community:
* Ukrainian
* Turkish
* Danish

Visuals

- Tweaked movement of seagull to favor flying higher.

UI

- Added button to toggle item export for the birdhouse.
- World icons don't scale with camera anymore.
- Decreased number of malfunctions that can appear above constructions.
- Updated construction-panel layout.
- Added a status panel to constructions.
- Added several new malfunctions to indicate errors with a construction.
- Added several status messages to indicate the current status of a construction.
- Updated notification visuals and layout.
- Notifications can now stack.
- Added notification log to review previous notifications in the game.
- Added new notification:
* Research panel unlocked.
* Salvage radius increased.
- Moved several notifications to warning bubbles.
- Added warning bubbles:
* Bird about to leave.
* Bird homeless.
* Drifter homeless.
* Drifters idle.
* Drifters in life danger.
- Added warning to food counter.
- Added warning to water counter.
- Added warning to assignment panel for unassigned agents.
- Added highlight on unviewed category tabs in the survival guide.
- Added option to adjust UI scale. (Scale of default UI might vary depending on your resolution.)
- Added confirmation dialog for adjusted video settings.
- Default production limits are now infinite.
- Increased life danger notification threshold to 50% (from 15%).

Performance

- Changed world icons to use sprites to improve performance.

Fixes

- Fixed issue with landmarks showing on the map, but not showing in the game.
- Fixed issue with missing chop shop description.
- Fixed issue with fuel notification not showing when building a distiller.
- Fixed issue with overgrown boat navmesh.
- Fixed issue with shack navmesh.
- Fixed issue where walkway tooltip would block walkway placement.
- Fixed issue where non-numeric text could be entered in the resource limits.
- Fixed issue where "Production limit reached" malfunction icon would sometimes incorrectly stay after adjusting limits.
- Fixed several issues where marker overview wouldn't update consistently.
- Fixed issue where camera angle in main menu was wrong for advanced camera.
high rated
Jenny Le Clue - Detectivu has been updated, No changelog but it is safe to say that this update is

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/319870/view/2726318323351377248

Which means that they finally really added complete voice over for the game.
high rated
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE

Offline installers updated
Win + Linux - updated to v. 1.0.0a_002
Mac - updated to v. 1.0.1

No changelog.
zip files problem of The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day:

unzip report error message for both of them:
error: invalid zip file with overlapped components (possible zip bomb)

A simple unzip will not work for Artbook.zip, but the_uncertain_soundtrack_mp3.zip got extracted smoothly.
Extract inside files one by one solved this problem.

I also tried fuse-zip. Both zip files could be mounted correctly, and can be backed up with tar.

My unzip have not updated since 27 Jul 2019, and no other GOG zip files have the problem.
kbnrylaec: zip files problem of The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day:

unzip report error message for both of them:
error: invalid zip file with overlapped components (possible zip bomb)

A simple unzip will not work for Artbook.zip, but the_uncertain_soundtrack_mp3.zip got extracted smoothly.
Extract inside files one by one solved this problem.

I also tried fuse-zip. Both zip files could be mounted correctly, and can be backed up with tar.

My unzip have not updated since 27 Jul 2019, and no other GOG zip files have the problem.
Strange. I just downloaded and extracted both zip files (using "WinRar") and didn't had any problem.
kbnrylaec: *snip*
I had no problem extracting either archive with the registered version of WinRAR 5.90.
high rated
System Shock: Enhanced Edition updated in GOG Galaxy to version 1.2.15. Here's the changelog:
1.2.15 - 2020-07-24

* Upgraded engine to the latest version of the KEX Engine (3.9),
* Fixed an issue where text entered onto the map would disappear on changing floors or loading a save.

1.1.8 - 2018-10-28

* Fixed crash on some screen resolutions when using software renderer,
* Fixed bitmap rotation when viewing objects with large viewing bank angles,
* Fixed crash on Discord version after SDK update.

1.1.7 - 2018-09-25

Fixed audio bug when XMIDI sequence not found,
Fixed enhanced/classic controller switch bug,
Fixed camera static causing random crashes.

1.1.6 - 2018-09-14

* Fixed -no-social paramater on Steam,
* Fixed configuration file kexengine.cfg not being detected on APPDATA folder,
* Reversed mod priority order list (load order now happens bottom to top).

1.1.5 - 2018-09-13

* Increased maximum 3D points from 256 to 1024 in order to prevent random renderer crashes,
* Moved writable files to Application Roaming Data folder (missions, languages, mods, kexengine.cfg, mods.cfg and CRASHLOG.TXT),
* Added show_string console command for developer mode,
* Enabled starting the game without Steam running on background by using "-no-social" command-line argument (Steam version only),
* Fixed brackets and question mark key commands (now named left_brack, right_brack and question_mark),
* Fixed lockup in item cycle selection when player doesn't have any item of a given class (software, patches and grenades),
* Fixed "Press a key" message positioning on key binding menu,
* Removed unused game thread,
* Fixed crash when music file path contains more than 64 characters,
* Fixed sliders minimum/maximum values in menus, now preventing user from increasing values past maximum when using left and right direction keys,
* Fixed crash when loading games with MFD bio status exposed in full screen mode,
* Fixed crash when double-clicking executable outside Steam desktop app (Steam version only).
Post edited July 26, 2020 by Berzerk2002
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: 0.91.29.4 (Offline installers now updated)

No changelog
Post edited July 27, 2020 by Pajama
kbnrylaec: My unzip have not updated since 27 Jul 2019, ....
Which unzip do you use? I also experienced it a few times that I was unable to unzip some files using my outdated winrar version. Using a new 7zp version always worked though.
Post edited July 25, 2020 by MarkoH01
kbnrylaec: My unzip have not updated since 27 Jul 2019, ....
MarkoH01: Which unzip do you use? I also experienced it a few times that I was unable to unzip some files using my outdated winrar version. Using a new 7zp version always worked though.
6.0-25, official package of Debian.
I download everything I owned on GOG, and check every single zip file.
It is the first time I encounter the problem.
MarkoH01: Which unzip do you use? I also experienced it a few times that I was unable to unzip some files using my outdated winrar version. Using a new 7zp version always worked though.
kbnrylaec: 6.0-25, official package of Debian.
I download everything I owned on GOG, and check every single zip file.
It is the first time I encounter the problem.
So you don't use the official unzip windows provides. Maybe you should just try another tool to unzip. As it has been stated here not everybody has the same problem. It might have been the first time that you encountered this problem but there's no guarantee that it was the last time. Packing algorythms keep improving and therefore changing so there's no guarantee that you will always be able to use the same third party tool you are using right now. I suggest you to try 7zip.
karnak1: SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE

Offline installers updated
Win + Linux - updated to v. 1.0.0a_002
Mac - updated to v. 1.0.1

No changelog.
Does anyone know what was changed in Superhot: MCD?
Post edited July 25, 2020 by IronArcturus