Try Liberated for free! Get a preview of an action-adventure game inside a living hand-drawn comic book. Uncover an alarmingly current cyberpunk reality where human rights are dying away. Take up arms and solve puzzles in a noir rain-soaked city that’s desperate for justice.
- This is a free sample of Liberated.
- Witness a dramatic tipping point in the story and get a glimpse of the gameplay.
- Take a first look at new voice-overs in action.
- An abridged third chapter of the story with many scenes omitted to avoid major spoilers.
The award-winning, visionary new take on digital comics
Liberated is an action-adventure game that unfolds across the pages of a comic book. Seamlessly merging the art of hand-drawn graphic novels with interactivity and side-scrolling action, it’s a revolutionary combination of video games and comics.
Freedom is a matter of perspective
In this near-future dystopia, the eerily familiar always-online society gives way to complete government control—all in the name of safety. But in the midst of it all, an insurgent group known as “Liberated” rises.
Media on Liberated:
- "Looks like a noir graphic novel come to life" - Game Informer
- "There’s really something magical here" - PC Invasion
- "The story has echoes of Watchmen" - PC Gamer
- “Blends noir comic art style with Inside-style-gameplay” - Polygon
- “Feels like an episode of Black Mirror” - The Sartorial Geek
Liberated © 2020 L.inc Sp. z o.o., all rights reserved. Published by Walkabout Games Sp. z o.o. and developed by Atomic Wolf Sp. z o.o. and L.inc Sp. z o.o. Liberated is a trademark of L.inc Sp. z o.o.