It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Darkside Detective has been updated.

Changelog for Update 5 (17 July 2019)

The update addresses a few bugs and added some new languages (German, Spanish, French and Chinese).
high rated
Exanima

Patch 0.7.3d (17 July 2019)

We're still working hard on the upcoming major update which includes mind thaumaturgy and two new areas, but we wanted to do an intermediate update and make many improvements to the core gameplay experience. We do also have some small but noteworthy content additions.

FLAILS!

We've heard again and again how much you want flails, so we've added... Surprise mechanics! Just keep opening those Happy Player Boxes and maybe, eventually, you'll get a flail!
What..? Don't you people have credit cards?
Jokes aside, flails didn't exactly come cheap to us, with a surprising amount of issues to overcome with physics, animation, inventory functions, world interaction, blood decals, sound mechanics, damage, parrying, combat AI... Oof! But they're a lot of fun so we think it paid off, and along the way, touching on all these systems, we've paved the road for other upcoming features and mechanics.
In arena, set that merchant to look for adept weapons and you should have one in no time. They can also be found in the main game mode.

DIVINATION

You can now find Diviner's Decks. The cards expose various elements of the lore through the beautiful art of Burgzaza, but can they also expose what the future may hold? Keep an eye out for cryptic messages in future release notes...

Changes in Exanima version 0.7.3:

Flail weapon
Diviner's Decks
New encounter type in newest area
The proctor has a fancy new sword (yes, changing grips is on the way)
Improved hair physics
Characters can no longer initiate attacks while in a weakened or staggered state
Improved weapon sticking and penetration mechanics
Improved character striking motions on successful hits
Improved character balance on uneven ground
Removed a cause of frequent tripping during locomotion
Improved dynamic and rapid recovery from tripping during locomotion
Greatly improved stagger and impact response during locomotion
Smoother transitions into and from locomotive states
Smoother recovery from staggers
Fixed some AI being overly passive / peaceful
Fixed AI almost never fleeing
Characters are less reluctant to position themselves in tight spaces in combat
Improved mechanics for staggering from shield blocking
Shield blocking speeds are now correctly dependent on weight and stamina
Improved various shield combat motions
Various small animation and combat tweaks
Improved keyboard running controls
Improved arsenal and shop window loading times
Fixed characters sometimes becoming stuck in a crouched position
Fixed keys not working after being carried to another area
Fixed equipped unique weapons sometimes transforming into other items
Fixed occasional discoloured and black icons
Many content fixes and tweaks

La-Mulana 2

Patch 1.7.7.1 (17 July 2019)

Fixed and adjusted text.
Fixed bug making it impossible to get certain entries for the Glossary.
Adjusted some events.
Fixed other small bugs.
MarkoH01: Here is the support reply for your latest (but not last, I know ;)) list of games that have different versions in Galaxy and offline installer:
<snip>
mrkgnao: OK. Thank you. I told MaGog to ignore cases where the only difference between versions is a terminal "a" or some such.
Ticket created. Sorry for the delay, I was quite busy the last days.
high rated
Standalone installers updated 16-17 July 2019 with no changelog:

The Fall - Linux (finally) to 2.54x.
Tangledeep - Linux to v.1.26a.

Caves of Qud
Patch 2.0.184.0 (17 July 2019)

Patchnotes posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Linux installer not updated yet.

Dawn of Man
Update 1.2 (16 July 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.

Godhood
Update 0.12.16 (16 July 2019)

FIXED:
- Fixed crash when using hotkey to go to next day
- Fixed crash that could happen when gaining an upgraded ability for a high level Disciple
- Fixed save games not showing up when certain characters were present in a username
- Fixed crash on startup with certain graphics cards on MacOS
- Fixed crash related to a specific event string in Chinese
- Fixed crash that could happen when Disciples grow old
- Fixed exploit where assignment conditions weren't checked when assigning through the ritual quick selection
- Fixed a crash in the animation system
- Fixed a crash that could happen with villager animations when flirting
- Fixed crash when displaying wrongly formatted Russian text
- Fixed crash that could occur when a button was pressed twice within one frame
- Fixed Cleanse in Sun Totem having wrong Element
- Fixed crash that could happen when two villagers are flirting
- Some animation fixes
- Lots of translation fixes

BALANCE:
- Stun now lasts for two turns

Production Line
Update 1.77 (24 June 2019)

Lots of UI improvements in this one. Here is the complete list

1) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when deleting a smart junction with an open config window for that junction, then adjusting its settings.
2) [Bug] Fixed misleading yellow warning for sunroof on some designs where panoramic sunroof was unlocked and common but not valid on that body style.
3) [Bug] Fixed missing import config options on the fit seats slot for nappa, red and white leather seats.
4) [GUI] Finance screen tabs now autosize where possible to save taking up too much space.
5) [GUI] Expenses tab on finance screen now sortable up/down on each column. Pie charts now sorted by cost.
6) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when marketing window is open at the point when a marketing campaign ends. Also the customer/revenue stats now update in real time.
7) [Balance] Brand awareness from high sales (organic) now easier to achieve and has a bigger effect. This is now shown on the brand awareness box.
8) [GUI] Options screen now includes the option to disable the red flashing and facility pop-ups when no research is currently taking place & facilities exist.
9) [Bug] Fixed bug where you could still click on or right-click-delete a blueprint when those blueprints had been deliberately hidden.
10) [Bug] Fixed hang when connecting resource conveyors to a vast list of unconnected stockpiles with the slot notices activated.
11) [GUI] Vehicle design screen now shows design preview icons by names (if space permits) unless it needs the space for longer names.
12) [GUI] Vehicle design screen feature strips are smaller and the market price has been moved to the tooltip.
13) [GUI] A number of user-interface and formatting changes (improvements hopefully) to the research and development screens.
14) [Balance] Increased both the cost and the research speed of research offices and centers by 10%.
15) [GUI] Changed some of the UI colors and added support for a proper color palette loaded from a bitmap.

These changes mean that its now SUPER easy for me to change the color palette used for the UI, so I'm very open to feedback on that (FWIW its a file inside \data\bitmaps called color_palette.png, you can edit it yourself).

Hopefully the extra data that is now shown when hovering the mouse over a feature on the vehicle design screen is helpful tom players. This calculates the actual real world cost of the resources required, taking into account cases where you are producing some or all of them in-house, and how much the raw materials thus cost. Thanks for all your support, ideas, and kind words about the game.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Update 1.78 (17 July 2019)

1) [GUI] Fixed bad formatting of car sales values over $2billion.
2) [Content] Added new researchable upgrade for the visual inspection slot which makes the checks take much longer but very high chance to spot defects.
3) [Content] Added new researchable slot to manufacture hybrid powertrains.
4) [GUI] Improved a number of tooltips and requirements on the research screen to hide pointless tooltip information, reformat short ones, and make requirements more sensible.
5) [GUI] Clicking any box on the market matrix (sales) where you have a design for that price/body style now opens the design window for the first matching design.
6) [GUI] The text on the market analysis window for each car design can now be clicked on to open the vehicle design screen.
7) [GUI] Added visual up/down indicators to the columns in component efficiency and finance expense screens to indicate/reflect the current sorted column and direction.
8) [GUI] You can at last drag-and drop research queue items to re-arrange them!
9) [GUI] Added search bar to the top right of the research screen. start typing in there to find a tech from its name.

Hope you like these changes! Feedback welcome. I have a list of small GUI changes todo, and also plan on looking into some late game marketing options to boost sales for those ultra-huge factories.
high rated
Just in case anybody cares, I thought I'd let you know that GOG has been doing a clean-up of its game pages these past couple of days (still in progress).

This primarily involves:
- removing XP and Vista from the list of supported operating systems (a.k.a. "Works on") of hundreds of games
- adding "ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY" to the compatibility field of tens of games
- updating ESRB age ratings for a few games
mrkgnao: This primarily involves:
- removing XP and Vista from the list of supported operating systems (a.k.a. "Works on") of hundreds of games
Hmmmm, we have few games that works only on XP & Vista (according to gamecard).
Such as 'Interstate 76'.
Interesting - is there any chance for upgrading such games to work on modern systems out of the box ?
Like they do with 'Populous 3'.
high rated
Edward_Carnby: Hmmmm, we have few games that works only on XP & Vista (according to gamecard).
Such as 'Interstate 76'.
Interesting - is there any chance for upgrading such games to work on modern systems out of the box ?
Yep. Six games that I'm aware of:
- Colin McRae Rally 2005 [removed]
- Gorky 17
- Interstate '76® The Arsenal
- ObsCure [removed]
- Tex Murphy: Overseer
- TOCA Race Driver 3 [removed]

Of these, I can at least confirm that I had no major issues playing "Gorky 17" on Windows 7 (except for one battle where a known bug forced me to kill both bosses in the same turn, otherwise the game crashed, but that bug might also be present in other Windows versions, for all I know).

P.S. The info about the three removed games may well be outdated, since GOG inexplicably hides game pages for removed games.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by mrkgnao
Edward_Carnby: Hmmmm, we have few games that works only on XP & Vista (according to gamecard).
Such as 'Interstate 76'.
Would be funny if they end up putting up a Linux(wine) entry after getting them to work there and not newer windows and feeling that having zero supported platforms was problematic.
MarkoH01: Here is the support reply for your latest (but not last, I know ;)) list of games that have different versions in Galaxy and offline installer:
<snip>
mrkgnao: OK. Thank you. I told MaGog to ignore cases where the only difference between versions is a terminal "a" or some such.

Next batch:
And next reply:

"This time we've managed to investigate faster.
In case of:
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Lords of the Realm I
the update is Galaxy specific, support for cloud saves was added to these titles.
In case of the remaining titles the content system migration was the cause, both the Galaxy and offline builds have the same contents.
Have a nice weekend."
Post edited July 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Kingdom Come Deliverance has been updated.

Changelog for Update 1.9.2 (18 July 2019)

Fixed a rare bug in which a few cutscenes were missing.
Fixed a rare glitch during combat animation.
Fixed amount of money paid to the guard during arresting.
Fixed a rare issue when failed evade didn´t interrupt fast travel.

Band of Bastards DLC --

Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol.
Fixed the dialog options when Stone steals the ring in the quest Ring of Bacchus.

A Woman's Lot DLC --

It is now possible to acquire lock-picks from Fritz even when you complete the side quest for Johanka by stealing the trunk key.
Fixed French and German dabbing in several cutscenes.
Missing French and German voice-overs added.
Broken models and graphics after finishing Theresa's story should appear even less frequently. Saving & restarting the game will fix the issue.

Fixed the black screen with UI prompts after finishing Theresa's story.

Next batch:
MarkoH01: And next reply:

"This time we've managed to investigate faster.
In case of:
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Lords of the Realm I
the update is Galaxy specific, support for cloud saves was added to these titles.
In case of the remaining titles the content system migration was the cause, both the Galaxy and offline builds have the same contents.
Have a nice weekend."
I don't understand one thing, if I install the game with the offline build, and then I still want to use Galaxy, are the cloud saves still operational for that game?
Alexim: I don't understand one thing, if I install the game with the offline build, and then I still want to use Galaxy, are the cloud saves still operational for that game?
Yes. If you use the offline installer and then start Galaxy in most cases Galaxy will download some additional files automatically so the files needed for cloudsave will be there the moment you are using Galaxy.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
Tangledeep's Linux version has finally been updated to 1.26a
Alexim: I don't understand one thing, if I install the game with the offline build, and then I still want to use Galaxy, are the cloud saves still operational for that game?
MarkoH01: Yes. If you use the offline installer and then start Galaxy in most cases Galaxy will download some additional files automatically so the files needed for cloudsave will be there the moment you are using Galaxy.
Oh, perfect. Thank you for clearing that up, Marko.
mrkgnao: Of these, I can at least confirm that I had no major issues playing "Gorky 17" on Windows 7 (except for one battle where a known bug forced me to kill both bosses in the same turn, otherwise the game crashed, but that bug might also be present in other Windows versions, for all I know).
'Gorky 17' works great on Win 10 too.
Incubus crash bug is native one.
I remember facing it long time ago on win 98.