Standalone installers updated 16-17 July 2019 with no changelog: The Fall
- Linux (finally) to 2.54x
- Linux to v.1.26a
*** Caves of Qud
Patch 188.8.131.52 (17 July 2019)
Patchnotes posted in the game forum by the devs here
Linux installer not updated yet.
*** Dawn of Man
Update 1.2 (16 July 2019)
Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here
Update 0.12.16 (16 July 2019)
- Fixed crash when using hotkey to go to next day
- Fixed crash that could happen when gaining an upgraded ability for a high level Disciple
- Fixed save games not showing up when certain characters were present in a username
- Fixed crash on startup with certain graphics cards on MacOS
- Fixed crash related to a specific event string in Chinese
- Fixed crash that could happen when Disciples grow old
- Fixed exploit where assignment conditions weren't checked when assigning through the ritual quick selection
- Fixed a crash in the animation system
- Fixed a crash that could happen with villager animations when flirting
- Fixed crash when displaying wrongly formatted Russian text
- Fixed crash that could occur when a button was pressed twice within one frame
- Fixed Cleanse in Sun Totem having wrong Element
- Fixed crash that could happen when two villagers are flirting
- Some animation fixes
- Lots of translation fixes
- Stun now lasts for two turns
*** Production Line
Update 1.77 (24 June 2019)
Lots of UI improvements in this one. Here is the complete list
1) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when deleting a smart junction with an open config window for that junction, then adjusting its settings.
2) [Bug] Fixed misleading yellow warning for sunroof on some designs where panoramic sunroof was unlocked and common but not valid on that body style.
3) [Bug] Fixed missing import config options on the fit seats slot for nappa, red and white leather seats.
4) [GUI] Finance screen tabs now autosize where possible to save taking up too much space.
5) [GUI] Expenses tab on finance screen now sortable up/down on each column. Pie charts now sorted by cost.
6) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when marketing window is open at the point when a marketing campaign ends. Also the customer/revenue stats now update in real time.
7) [Balance] Brand awareness from high sales (organic) now easier to achieve and has a bigger effect. This is now shown on the brand awareness box.
8) [GUI] Options screen now includes the option to disable the red flashing and facility pop-ups when no research is currently taking place & facilities exist.
9) [Bug] Fixed bug where you could still click on or right-click-delete a blueprint when those blueprints had been deliberately hidden.
10) [Bug] Fixed hang when connecting resource conveyors to a vast list of unconnected stockpiles with the slot notices activated.
11) [GUI] Vehicle design screen now shows design preview icons by names (if space permits) unless it needs the space for longer names.
12) [GUI] Vehicle design screen feature strips are smaller and the market price has been moved to the tooltip.
13) [GUI] A number of user-interface and formatting changes (improvements hopefully) to the research and development screens.
14) [Balance] Increased both the cost and the research speed of research offices and centers by 10%.
15) [GUI] Changed some of the UI colors and added support for a proper color palette loaded from a bitmap.
These changes mean that its now SUPER easy for me to change the color palette used for the UI, so I'm very open to feedback on that (FWIW its a file inside \data\bitmaps called color_palette.png, you can edit it yourself).
Hopefully the extra data that is now shown when hovering the mouse over a feature on the vehicle design screen is helpful tom players. This calculates the actual real world cost of the resources required, taking into account cases where you are producing some or all of them in-house, and how much the raw materials thus cost. Thanks for all your support, ideas, and kind words about the game.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Update 1.78 (17 July 2019)
1) [GUI] Fixed bad formatting of car sales values over $2billion.
2) [Content] Added new researchable upgrade for the visual inspection slot which makes the checks take much longer but very high chance to spot defects.
3) [Content] Added new researchable slot to manufacture hybrid powertrains.
4) [GUI] Improved a number of tooltips and requirements on the research screen to hide pointless tooltip information, reformat short ones, and make requirements more sensible.
5) [GUI] Clicking any box on the market matrix (sales) where you have a design for that price/body style now opens the design window for the first matching design.
6) [GUI] The text on the market analysis window for each car design can now be clicked on to open the vehicle design screen.
7) [GUI] Added visual up/down indicators to the columns in component efficiency and finance expense screens to indicate/reflect the current sorted column and direction.
8) [GUI] You can at last drag-and drop research queue items to re-arrange them!
9) [GUI] Added search bar to the top right of the research screen. start typing in there to find a tech from its name.
Hope you like these changes! Feedback welcome. I have a list of small GUI changes todo, and also plan on looking into some late game marketing options to boost sales for those ultra-huge factories.