It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also all three of the Realms of Arkania/Das Schwarze Auge games have been updated:

Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny/Das Schwarze Auge - Die Schicksalsklinge
Realms of Arkania - Star Trail/Das Schwarze Auge - Sternenschweif
Realms of Arkania - Shadow over Riva/Das Schwarze Auge - Schatten über Riva
high rated
The only language listed for the newly-updated installers of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 is Italian. Same for Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet.
DanielHamby: Ugh a lot of my Dos games aren't working thanks to this new update. I keep getting some SDL error. Should I just reinstall these games or what?
gudbuytjane: This happened to me, too. Same error. SDL.DLL and SDL_NET.DLL.

I tried using Galaxy to roll back but no luck. Does this mean all DOSBOX games are broken?
I read that there are two possible issues at play with this. The first being some antivirus software are picking up the SDL libraries as a virus (so a false positive detection as the files are safe) during the install process and removing them, whilst the other being that they are missed out during the update via GOG Galaxy, to which the advice is to Verify/Repair the affected games in GOG Galaxy (via the Manage Installation option) to get the missing files to download.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/dosbox_games_now_with_cloud_saves_5c7ee/post72
mrkgnao: The only language listed for the newly-updated installers of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 is Italian. Same for Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet.
Shadow of the Comet is still in English, though. I DL'd that installer and started the game, just for curiosity's sake.
high rated
The Wizardry 6 offline installer updated today cannot be downloaded. It yields a 404.
mrkgnao: The Wizardry 6 offline installer updated today cannot be downloaded. It yields a 404.
yup, just noticed this myself.
Grargar: The Windows installer of Pool of Radiance is corrupted. Do not replace your backups yet.
have you tried that again?

seemed to work for me just now (using win10).
Can confirm that wizardry 6 gives 404 when trying to download the installer. Installing through galaxy works.
mrkgnao: The only language listed for the newly-updated installers of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 is Italian. Same for Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet.
Nergal01: Shadow of the Comet is still in English, though. I DL'd that installer and started the game, just for curiosity's sake.
In fact it is multi langual since you can change subtitle language inside the game.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Not true - you can chose between several languages displayed as subtitles by entering the settings menu inside of the game.
The point I'm trying to make is that neither the installer nor the game are Italian only. This is simply a mistake with the gamecard.
MarkoH01: Not true - you can chose between several languages displayed as subtitles by entering the settings menu inside of the game.
Nergal01: The point I'm trying to make is that neither the installer nor the game are Italian only. This is simply a mistake with the gamecard.
Yes, I just noticed (and therefore changed my post ... a little bit too slow though). :)
Database error...
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Penthalon
fortune_p_dawg: have you tried that again?

seemed to work for me just now (using win10).
I know. ;)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/dosbox_games_now_with_cloud_saves_5c7ee/post111/
high rated
[sarcasm]Seems like this DOSBox-Cloud-Save-thingy works like a charm.[/sarcasm] Who would have guessed ;-P
high rated
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Update v1.02.03 (22 March 2019)

Balance
* Scrap Shedz now generates 2 ore, 2 influence and 1 population limit.
* Pile O' Dakka now generates 4 influence and has a -2 energy upkeep.
* Kult ov Speed now generates 2 influence and 2 research.
* Runtherd Groundz now generates 2 food, 2 influence and 1 loyalty.
* Increased Cybork Implants damage bonus and damage reduction from 3% to 5%.
* Increased Cybork Implants cooldown from 1 to 3.
* Rending now grants +10% damage and +1 armour penetration instead of +25% damage (making it slightly stronger against medium and heavy armoured targets).
* Paroxysm now reduces accuracy by -50% instead of -4.
* Blind now reduces accuracy by -50% instead of -4.
* Accuracy can no longer drop below 2 from debuffs.

General
* Overhauled netcode backend; simplified connection handling and improved memory safety.
* Doubled duration before a network timeout occurs.
* Improved menu screen performance.

Bug Fixes
* Fixed certain special features not granting the city percentage bonus when acquired by Necrons or Tyranids.
* Fixed hint for Mass Incubation.
* Fixed Hive Commander hint to state that it only works on allied Tyranid units.
* Fixed Hive Crone hint wrongly stating it being a synapse creature.
* Fixed multiplayer crashes that could occur when a player tries to connect to a server, especially while the host is loading, because the connecting player would start receiving world data before fully joining the game.
* Fixed players not matching to their name when multiple players connect at the same time.
* Fixed invalid world parameter in the configuration xml crashing the game.
* Fixed invalid faction in the configuration xml crashing the game.
* Fixed buildings in the compendium not displaying upkeep.
* Fixed Catachan Devil Lair not having the Fortification trait.
* Fixed current research icon not having a shadow.
* Fixed current quest icon not having a shadow.
* Fixed missing flavor for Extra Monstrous Creature Armour.
* Fixed typo when Tyranids encounter Orks.
* Fixed Tyranids quest typo.