It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Received a whole bunch of updates. Which are genuine updates??
Niggles: Received a whole bunch of updates. Which are genuine updates??
It's a bit easier for me, since I went through applying tags like DOSBox, ScummVM, and "Wine Confirmed" tags to games for when I'm feeling burned out and don't want to experiment with winecfg and winetricks, but open them up and check the changelongs.

The flood of updates has been for adding cloud save support to DOSBox-based offerings and, unless I overlooked some, every one that was updated for that has gained an "Internal Update" changelog entry for it.
Post edited March 23, 2019 by ssokolow
high rated
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> We. The Revolution to version 1.1 (Linux installer)
-> Foxtail to version 1.2.527.3391
Post edited March 23, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: FoxTail

#### Update 1.2.527.3389 Hotfix (21 January 2019)

* correction of the minor mistakes that were found after the release of the second chapter;
* corrections in localization files;
* added the ability to adjust the autosave frequency (turned off, once every 10 minutes and with each transition between screens).
WinterSnowfall:
Are you sure this is a new changelog?
MarkoH01: Are you sure this is a new changelog?
I could have sworn the version was the same as the one on the installers which got updated yesterday, but I probably just need more sleep :). Thanks, corrected.
Post edited March 23, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Blood: One Unit Whole Blood has been updated
Internal Update (25 March 2019)
[WINDOWS] fixed swapped shortcuts in DOS launcher
The Bard's Tale Trilogy has been updated
Update 3.28 (25 March 2019)
Fix ground shader to support fog AND shadows
Fix song descriptions - was always showing legacy descriptions, even with legacy mode disabled.
Fix bug where failing an apar to another level would reset all the events on the current level.
Fix bug where automap wasn't showing traps/combat for maps other than the current one.
Don't let the party leave arboria/ferofists if hawkslayer is carrying the quest items.
Fix journal icon to not activate consistent with other icons - not in buildings & during events.
Fix transfer between levels not setting up the shop items properly.
Add ui tutorial (from bt1 and bt2) to BT3
high rated
Don't Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland

Updated to 1.0.4.
No changelog.
I've noticed an update in Trails in the sky and checked the forum also. Seems all three games had a small update but no changelog. Also if anybody is interested the update breaks the voice mod in the trails in the sky games.
Post edited March 25, 2019 by Fonzer
mrkgnao: The Wizardry 6 offline installer updated today cannot be downloaded. It yields a 404.
The bug is not fixed yet.
high rated
mrkgnao: The Wizardry 6 offline installer updated today cannot be downloaded. It yields a 404.
kbnrylaec: The bug is not fixed yet.
mrkgnao: The only language listed for the newly-updated installers of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 is Italian. Same for Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet.
Nor is this one.
Post edited March 26, 2019 by mrkgnao
high rated
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game

Updated to 1.081.
No changelog.
Fonzer: I've noticed an update in Trails in the sky and checked the forum also. Seems all three games had a small update but no changelog. Also if anybody is interested the update breaks the voice mod in the trails in the sky games.
Alexa771: I play almost a year and 4 months. Well pumped his hero, perhaps for someone not enough, but I like it. Then the update came out and everything was gone. I do not want to start from the beginning! My friend recommended ways to recover (says he found them at SPAM LINK. It didn't work for me.

What else can you do?
You lost your save game?
I updated the game with the offline patch to the new version.
Anyway i didn't lose any save games and even if i did they are recovareble on my external HDD.
What else you could do?
I don't know maybe use a program for undeleting files, if they aren't overwriten yet maybe they can still be saved.
Post edited March 26, 2019 by Fonzer
Alexa771: I play almost a year and 4 months. Well pumped his hero, perhaps for someone not enough, but I like it. Then the update came out and everything was gone. I do not want to start from the beginning! My friend recommended ways to recover (says he found them at SPAM LINK REMOVED). It didn't work for me.

What else can you do?
Fonzer: You lost your save game?
I updated the game with the offline patch to the new version.
Anyway i didn't lose any save games and even if i did they are recovareble on my external HDD.
What else you could do?
I don't know maybe use a program for undeleting files, if they aren't overwriten yet maybe they can still be saved.
You're replying to a spammer: the link goes to an essay mill.
high rated
kbnrylaec: The bug is not fixed yet.
mrkgnao: .
mrkgnao: The only language listed for the newly-updated installers of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 is Italian. Same for Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet.
mrkgnao: Nor is this one.
This is GOG ... have patience ... in one or two - or maybe 10 years ... ;)
high rated
MarkoH01: This is GOG ... have patience ... in one or two - or maybe 10 years ... Gwent will be removed.
FTFY.