The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
#### Patch 1.2 (25 February 2019)
##### ADDED FEATURES
* You can now use SHIFT + Any 4 custom keys in order to move. Edit your favoured keys in the settings menu!
* There’s now an option to clear score data
* Additional option on the Holivetty (“cd..” and “cd ..” do the same thing now)
* Audio settings not getting saved after quitting
* Refinement for Level 5 and 7
* V/U and C/G on over head text look to similar
* Crashes during Titlescreen and a couple boss fights
* Minor Bug fixes
#### Update (25 February 2019)
* Added the Linux version of Rainswept to everyone's accounts
#### Update alpha 1.0.14.0225 (26 February 2019)
* fix: shader loading for some graphic cards
* fix: possible infinite loop and memory leak in some mods
* better handling of shader compilation errors, with user message
* * *
#### Update alpha 1.0.12.0220 (21 February 2019)
* fix: crash on loading when the player setting file was corrupted
* fix: UI scale bug when going back to main menu
* fix: bug and potential crash when closing a market window with ESC key with the resource selection menu open
* fix: crash when a villager tried to find his house the same frame the house was destroyed
* fix: occasional crash in workplace list window when player destroyed certain building part
* fix: rare crash due to lack of residential zoning notification
* fix: rare crash when quitting the game
Caves of Qud
#### Update 1.03 (26 February 2019)
* Added 7 new language locales to the game! (French, Spanish, German, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese).
* Added a new Language Settings screen to the Title Screen (auto shown if never seen before).
* Added horizontal text scrolling to several menus.
* Fixed a bug where healing from items used before using a Warp Shard would not be applied.
* Adjusted UI spacing of wide buttons glyphs in text.
* Updated the credits to include the Localization team.
* Added a new Dropped Item for a quest item, in addition to the original method to get it.
* The game now will assume you want to see Keyboard Control Glyphs (instead of Gamepad) if you have no controllers attached the first time you play.
* Fixed a bug where certain SFX would continue playing indefinitely after the Demon Boss.
#### Patch 188.8.131.52 (22 February 2019)
* We refreshed the Putus Templar.-- Tweaked the stats and gear of Knights Templar. Among other changes, this included lowering their level and HP but giving them fullerite armor and weapons.-- New creature: Gunner-Knight Templar-- New creature: Banner-Knight Templar-- New creature: Knight Commander of the Holy Temple-- New creature: Wraith-Knight Templar of the Binary Honorum-- New creature: Templar squire-- New creature: phylactery squire-- New creature: infiltrator-- New item: banner of the Holy Rhombus-- New item: Templar phylactery-- New status effect: war trance-- Added a templar scout to Grit Gate.-- Tweaked the logic for party selection in Templar faction encounters.
* You can no longer throw things while burrowed.
* You once again reap the rewards and suffer the consequences of kills made by your Burgeoned plants.
* Multiple lurking beth can no longer populate the same tile.
* Spinnerets now properly grant resistance to forced movement.
* The Spinnerets description now includes the fact that the bearer can walk on webs.
* Fixed a bug that caused Slam not to work on walls and doors.
* There should be fewer game-breaking problems when you dominate a creature and a spacetime vortex consumes your dormant body.
* Fixed a bug that caused only baetyls to climb through spacetime vortices and rifts instead of all kinds of creatures.