It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Depth of Extinction

Update 48.8.4 (19 December 2018)

The long awaited Build 48 is finally ready! I’ve put some thought into how I think people might react to this update but am looking forward to hearing more detailed feedback on the changes and if you think they have improved on the game’s shortcomings without compromising what you liked about it.

If you didn’t like the game at all when it launched or you were turned off on it for some other reason, then this update is probably not changing your mind. If you were on the fence about the game and just thought thought it was repetitive or imbalanced or too easy, then maybe you could give it another try. I’ve worked on addressing this feedback and even though I don’t think the game is perfect, i do think it has improved from launch. If you are one of those people who would prefer to get the high level summary of the update or see the visuals, then this video is for you. For more details, please read on!

The first thing to mention are the New Maps we have added to the game. There are three new ones that each add slightly different dimensions and are introduced as you progress through the game.

I’ve also added some new level tilesets that you’ll see in later areas. They are the Cultist “Temple” and the Android “Citadel” and they definitely have a different look that the current tilesets. I don’t have a significant amount of new cover or environment items added to the game yet though. Look for that in a future update.

I’ve also completely removed the “Zone Chooser” from the game in favor of just listing the currently available objectives for you to choose from across zones. Only one objective of a type will be available at a time from now on, so you won’t see more than one “Find Sub” at a time, for instance. The concept of choosing the objective based on difficulty is also gone from the game. This has been replaced by difficulty that scales with the current team. Objectives will have a difficulty floor however, so it is possible to undertake an objective that is too hard but not one that is too easy. Enemies will scale up to roughly match your level.

To make the game more accessible to new players, we have added a “casual” mode. The first time you play the new version of DOE, you will be asked which difficulty mode you want: Casual or Classic. Classic will be basically the current version of the game (with the other changes in Build 48) while Casual will have a few differences:

You will have the option to retry any mission where you failed (team wiped out), aborted or even lost a character. Characters will have a higher “base” health value than the enemies, allowing you to take a few more hits. The difficulty will ramp up just a little more slowly Casual mode is primarily aimed at players who want to experience a slightly easier version of the game and not have to deal with permadeath (unless they want to).

The speed of the game has also been greatly increased. I have gone through each aspect of the tactical component of the game to remove any extra delays and reduce the time things take to execute (like changing the turn and firing). I also have completely revamped the character movement system so that the movement speed can be tuned by the player in the settings. The default speed is significantly higher than the previous defaults. The “cinematic” system also had a setting added to let players control how long the camera delays over items of interest last. Hopefully this solves a lot of the battle pacing issues. These changes are complete rewrites to the character movement system, so I won’t be surprised to hear about a few bugs. I’ll be posting a patch soon with bug fixes, so please let me know if you see anything weird. Videos appreciated.

Another big change: enemy pods are now triggered based on their visible range from player characters. This means that instead of enemy pods activating as soon as you see them, they will only activate when you either attack them, move into their visible range or fire at another enemy within their visible range. Enemies in rooms are also activated by overwatching or reloading at a door.

Since you can “see” enemies before their pod gets activated and attacks you, I have also added a new HUD element to represent the enemy’s visual range. As long as you stay outside that area you won’t activate the pod. I feel like this is pretty experimental so I am definitely interested in feedback.

In addition to activating by “seeing” one of your characters, enemies can also activate if they “hear” you open a door, reload or fire your weapon, or if an enemy in a different pod is activated close by. Enemies can activate if one of these things happens within their audible range, even from another room, so be careful! Later enemies, like androids, have more advanced hearing and so have a larger audible range.

We’ve also beefed up the story with additional cutscenes and banter between characters. There are three more standalone cutscenes and several banter situations during the final mission of each story objective. This should flesh out the story a bit more.

The encounter system has been significantly upgraded, with the main change being new “task” encounters that charge the player with disarming bombs, hacking terminals or disabling a failing reactor as you travel across the maps. These mission types were available previously only as final missions on some side quests. A lot of players found them fun so we wanted to make them happen a bit more often! I also worked with the writers on reducing the number of repeating encounters and outcomes that made it look like things were duplicating.
Some smaller changes to encounters:

“Class” options have a color coding
Fewer “sub” battles
“Go in loud” generally sets the alert level to high
One thing that did NOT change is the skill cool downs. I talked in the previous post about changing the cooldowns to “Uses” to give you a fixed number of skill uses per mission. This was actually implemented in a test branch and I did some playtesting with it but ultimately it seemed to negatively impact the initial difficulty and seemed kind of arbitrary. I settled for increasing some of the skill cooldowns and many of the new maps that are introduced later in the game don’t have the “rooms” breaking up the action any more so you can’t just spam end turn to reset them in many cases.

Other changes

Status effects (fire, poison, regen, etc) damage and healing are triggered at the end of the turn rather than the beginning so you can’t spam end turn to fill health with regen, for instance.
Constitution skill at 5 points is Mend rather than Regen
Flip the Field multiplies movement by 1.5x rather than 2x
Assault skill Close Combat only gives you 1 free shot per turn
Boost Aim damage is split up amongst shots for multi shot weapons
Higher tier items cost more and resell for less
Max Dodge chance greatly reduced overall
“Trap” missions (starting the mission in Evacuate Facility) and “High Alert” missions happen more often
Hostages no longer have to be led back to the exit when the level is empty
Reduce the frequency of voice barks
Inventory filters by tier on equip screen and tier and type on merchant
Evac notification no longer pops up but appears permanently on the side of the HUD
Mechs can’t use cover

What’s next?

My goal is to try to deliver quarterly updates to the game throughout 2019. I am thinking some new objective types, classes, content and possibly even a new main quest? I am honestly not sure yet but all of this is being considered and when or if these things are available will probably depend on a variety of factors.

All I can say for sure that the next update will include controller support. Let me know what you want and I can definitely consider it.
high rated
Prison Architect
Patch multiplayer-4f (20 December 2018)
After several months of testing and improving, we have released multiplayer to everyone - no need to opt in to the beta. Everything you can do in a single player sandbox game can now be done in Multiplayer. We've worked hard to reduce the bandwidth requirements and to increase the reliability - please let us know if you keep having problems!

Worth mentioning that these game modes are not supported in multiplayer yet: Escape Mode, Warded Mode, and any prisons that require Mods.

Thanks to everyone who supported us over the years - have a great xmas, and we will see you all in the new year!
StarCrawlers
Update 1.1.2 (19 December 2018)
StarCrawlers v1.1.2

A bunch of festive fixes and tweaks to hacking and the base game have arrived. Unfortunately, the coolant towers on STIX have overloaded again - enjoy the snow while it lasts!

Base Game
Updated StarCrawlers to Unity 2018.2.11f1.
Festive gifts have been spotted on missions. In the spirit of the holidays, be sure to steal them.
Fixed issue with effects that update their duraton at end of turn sometimes updating at the start also and so shortening duration considerably.
Fixed issues with some events that could display no options to proceed.
Fixed issue on Final Boss Fight preventing use of combat inventory after phase 1.
Fixed Crabomination being able to create an infinite loop of the ability Alpha Strike.
Fixed item duplication that could occur after looting a chest with a fully inventory.
Linux
Stability should be improved when using the supported distro of Ubuntu 10.04 (or newer).
Text entry fields should no longer input characters twice.
Hacking
Du Bei in the Hackshop now offers special missions to perform remote hacks from the safety of STIX: no physical danger to your crawlers and your identity will be protected - as long as your Deck Masking holds.
Jacking out of a remote hack mission prior to completing your objective will fail the mission.
Base health of enemies in Hacking reduced.
Base cost of items in Hackshop reduced.
Successful node operations play a sound now.
Group configuration for enemy hacking systems given additional randomization.
Damage to enemies and to player that is fully absorbed by a Barrier effect correctly displays floating numbers and log entries.
Fixed issue with generated hacking maps having some nodes unconnected.
Fixed clones created by Dupe from setting the player deck’s health to their health value.
Dazzle and Flares were receiving too much Stun value per level.
Multi-hit attacks (like Shiv) now show damage per hit vs. min to max range.
Fixed issue prevent Overwatch from initiating its effect on enemies.
Equipping a Utility that modifies max HP / MP now converts current values to a percentage of the new ones (just like Health in the meatworld) instead of just changing the max value.
Du Bei will now offer to heal the % missing of your deck HP (instead of charging a flat fee for a full heal, regardless of missing health).
Deck HP & MP are displayed during node hacking events to give you better information about whether you want to risk them during node operations.
Being jacked out by an event or fleeing combat now returns you to the meatworld properly.
Fixed hacking programs carrying from game to new game.
Fixed crit and damage reduction values being miscalculated resulting in always / never critting and no / massive damage reduction.
Fixed Deck button during hacking becoming unresponsive after completing a previous hack.
Fixed several issues caused by using Fast Combat Animations during Hacking.
Fixed Mimics mimicking Mimics that could lead to mimiception.
Misc
Minor text fixes.
Happy Holidays from StarCrawlers!
Victor Vran
Patch 2.07(20181218) (20 December 2018)
Fixes for lightning balls from Electric Guitar legendary and Lightning Guns getting stuck;
Fixes for several (not very common) crashes.
high rated
Sundered has been updated.

Changelog for Sundered Eldritch Edition Update (19 December 2018)

Added local co-op multiplayer support for up to 4 players.
Added new areas with special challenges and rewards leading to a new boss.
Added new progression options and endgame content.
Added 5 new perks and Tier 4 Perks.
Minor bug fixes.
high rated
This War of Mine finally received update 5.1.0 for Linux and now is on par with the Win and Mac versions.

Unfortunately we already have two new games with missing Linux updates.
The updates for StarCrawlers and Victor Vran mentioned by Grargar two posts above are only available for WIn and Mac right now.
Post edited December 20, 2018 by DoctorGOGgles
high rated
DoctorGOGgles: This War of Mine finally received update 5.1.0 for Linux and now is on par with the Win and Mac versions.

The updates for StarCrawlers and Victor Vran mentioned by Grargar two posts above are only available for WIn and Mac right now.
We received the updated versions of both games but we ran into technical issues with both. The developers of both games have been notified and they are looking into the issues.
high rated
DoctorGOGgles: This War of Mine finally received update 5.1.0 for Linux and now is on par with the Win and Mac versions.

JudasIscariot: We received the updated versions of both games but we ran into technical issues with both. The developers of both games have been notified and they are looking into the issues.
Since GOG obviously seems to try to catch up on missing updates a lot (kudos for this), any news on the latest Dreamfall Chapters update (which has been released on Steam in 09/2018 iirc)?
Post edited December 20, 2018 by MarkoH01
I noticed a new version for Tangledeep (1.20a; unlike the previous update, this one does have a Linux version), but no changelog.

(I still have to get around to playing this game.)
high rated
Little Bug

#### Update 1.04 (20 December 2018)

* Code that caused bugs when playing at low FPS have been optimized.
* Special items in the Altar now activate a pop-up with input prompts to open its bonus level.
* Physics and trigger events have been optimized further.
* Some Lunchbox bugs have been fixed, but we still know of a couple more and we are working on them.
* Windowed mode has been added to the in game settings menu.
* A few new checkpoints have been added to the main story in areas that were particularly challenging.
Deep Sky Derelicts

#### Patch 1.1.1 (20 December 2018)

##### 1.1.1

##### Fixes:

* Fixed loot details sticking to the screen when pressing the Take All key shortcut while hovering over an item.
* Fixed navigation keys interfering with name entry when creating a crew.
* Fixed problems with the Try'em All (level up all classes once) achievement.
* Fixed problems with the all side quests achievement. The achievement should now trigger when entering the endgame, or when loading a save with all side quests completed and the endgame unlocked.
* Fixed combat not starting when talking again to Jasperse after retreating.
* Fixed issues with custom keybinds and loot panel actions.

##### 1.1

##### New:

* Added new Codex entries describing various aspects of the game.
* Configurable key shortcuts for most common actions; see the Input tab in game settings. Please note that, due to engine limitations, the key names displayed in the list may be wrong for international keyboards (especially when non-QWERTY layouts are used) and not all keys are supported.
* Equipment mods can be unequipped by double-clicking.
* Added settings for vertical sync and framerate limit.

##### Changes:

* Use comic text style for combat text popups for more consistency with comic panels.
* When a unit resists an effect, the effect type is now shown in the text popup.
* Left clicking while not pointing at a valid target does not cancel target selection anymore.
* Recycler (Scrapper): Changed RECYCLE bonus from +10/20/30% to +12/24/36%.
* Manufacture (Scrapper): Increased the number of copies it creates from 1/2 to 1/3.
* Repelling Shields (Shield Expert): Changed duration from 2/2/3 to 2/3/4 turns.
* Team Shield Amplifier (Shield Expert): Reduced maximum shield bonus from +8/16/25% to +7/14/21%.
* Reflective Shields (Shield Expert): Changed chance from 33/46/60% to 25/50/75%.
* Protect Me (Strategist): Reduced DAMAGE RESISTANCE from +10/20/30% to +8/16/24%.
* Shocking Purge (Surgeon): Increased STUN chance from 14/28/42 to 16/32/50%.
* Self-Cleansing System (Surgeon): Increased PURGE chance from 20/35/50% to 25/50/75%
* Purist (Surgeon): Increased chance to RESIST negative effects from 20/35/50% to 20/40/60%.
* Gadget Master (Technician): Increased damage bonus from +10/20% to +15/30%.
* Absorption Shell (Tinker): Reduced DAMAGE RESISTANCE from +15/30/45% to +12/24/36% and duration from 2/3/3 to 2/3/3.
* Dirty Bomb (Tinker): Adjusted damage from 13/20 to 14/24.
* Agile (Tracker): Reduced EVASION from +8/16/25% to +7/14/21%.
* Stealth Strike (Tracker): Reduced damage when not invisible from 100/110/125% to 90/100/110% and when invisible from 175/188/200% to 150/160/170%.
* Shredder Weapons (Tracker): Reduced BLEED from 15/30/50% to 10/20/30%.
* Shield Boost (Technician): Reduced Shield Boost temporary shield amounts given from 25/30/35% to 20/25/30% and reduced the duration of the effect from 2/3/3 to 1/2/2 turns.
* Damping Field (Technician): Reduced DAMAGE RESISTANCE buff from +15/25/35% to +10/20/30% and adjusted duration from 1/2/2 to 2/2/2 turns.
* Provoking Strike (Bruiser): Reduced damage from 100/110/125% to 100/110/120%. Taunt duration adjusted from 1/1/2 to 1/2/2.
* Retaliation (Bruiser): Reduced chance to COUNTER from 15/30/45% to 10/20/30%
* Ground Slam (Bruiser): Increased damage values from 80/90/100% to 80/95/110% and reduced STUN chance from 45/60/75% to 25/37/50%.
* Wild Pummeling (Bruiser): Reduced damage per strike from 50/60% to 45/55% and adjusted STUN chance from 20/25% to 20%
* Power Injection (Chemist): Reduced damage buff from +50/80% to 35/70%
* Incendiary Grenade (Demolitioner): Reduced the number of cards per rank from 2/3/4 to 2/3/3.
* Heavy Blast Bomb (Demolitioner): Increased damage from 8/9/11 to 10/11/12, decreased armor debuff from -3/4/5 to -2/3/4 and adjusted the number of cards per rank from 2/3/4 to 2/3/3.
* Destabilizing Attacks (Functionnaire): Increased the chance of STAGGER from 20/35/50% to 25/50/75%.
* Inspire (Leader): Increased ENERGIZE chance from 11/22/33% to 14/28/42%.
* Demoralize (Leader): Adjusted the number of cards per rank from 1/2/3 to 1/2/2.
* Drill Training (Leader): Reduce damage from +8/15/20% to +6/12/18% and critical chance from +4/7/10% to +3/6/9%.
* Learning Experience (Medic): Increased the chance of drawing a card from 25/50/75% to 33/66/100%.
* Cleansing Buffer (Medic): Increased ARMOR buff from 2/3/4 to 3/4/5 and reduced the duration from 2/2/3 to 2.
* Mental Assault (Psyker): Reduced damage from 10/14/18 to 8/12/16 and FEAR duration from 1/1/2 to 1.
* Armor Piercing Ammo (Quartermaster): Reduced damage bonus from +15/30% to +10/20% and increased ignore ARMOR values from 1/2 to 2/4.
* Empower Weapons (Quartermaster): Adjusted the amount of cards per rank from 2/3/4 to 2/3/3.
* Elemental Amp (Quartermaster): Reduced damage bonus from +50/75% to +25/50%.
* Adjusted all equipment base stat minimum value increases per level. This should make higher level equipment slightly more consistently better than their lower level counterparts.
* Self-Repair (Janitor): Reduced heal per turn and DAMAGE RESISTANCE from 33% to 25%.
* Protective Self-Repair (Preserver): Reduced heal per turn from 33% to 25% and DAMAGE RESISTANCE from 50% to 45%
* Vulnerable Self-Repair (Pyronic): Reduced heal per turn from 33% to 25%.
* Self Recharge: Reduced shield restoration from 40% to 35%.
* Recharge Shield: Reduced shield restoration from 33% to 25%.
* Reduced mercenary base hiring cost by 400cc.
* Slightly adjusted enemy group spawn weights making dangerous groups of 4 or 5 rarer in early levels and making groups of 3 or 4 more common in higher levels.
* Skink Call: Reduced INITIATIVE buff from 10 to 5 and reduced damage buff from +20% to +15%.
* Soulmorph: Reduced INITIATIVE by 4, damage by 1, DAMAGE RESISTANCE gain per level from 5 to 2.5 and EVASION gain per level from 10 to 7.
* Rockmorph: Increased damage by 1, reduced base ARMOR from 5 to 4, ARMOR gain per level from 0.75 to 0.33 and DAMAGE RESISTANCE gain per level from 7 to 5.
* Corruptor, Destroyer and Exterminator: Raised health gain per level by 2, and INITIATIVE and damage by 1.
* Disciples: Increased INITIATIVE and damage by 1
* Deathmorph: Reduced health gain per level by 2.
* Inspiring Shot: Increased damage from 70% to 80%.
* Gas Spurt (Drudger): Increased damage resistance debuff from -20% to -30%.
* Reduced total health+shield amount on all tier 1 enemies by 2-6 and increased their health and/or shield gains to compensate. Enemies should be slightly more fragile at the start of the game.
* Made Rival Scavenger stats match the player character base stats (base health, health gain per level, initiative and initiative gain per level).
* Increased Toxic room condition's health damage from 1-4 to 3-7.
* Mixed Ancient Eyes into tier 2 groups with Preservers, Purifiers and Pyronics.
* Slight adjustments to base health, health gain per level, initiative and initiative gain per level on all classes.
* Slightly adjusted base skill amounts and skill gains per level on most classes and specializations.
* Adjusted energy reserves on generic consoles to be slightly higher on lower level ships and lower on higher level ships.

##### Fixes:

* Mind Drain wasn't triggered by some of the Mental Tool cards.
* Fixed issue where Surgeon/Healing Procedure could cause an error after its effect was blocked.
* Fixed Mental Assault hitting multiple targets when a spread weapon was equipped.
* Fixed issue where durations on status icons were not updated immediately when the effect was reapplied.
* Fixed units affected by Fear or Confusion being able to target invisible units.
* Improved Targeting (Master of Robots): Fixed it showing +2500/5000/7500% critical damage instead of the actual +25/50/75% in English and Polish descriptions.
* Fixed a beeping console not spawning enemies when it should.
* Fixed combat speech bubble layering issues.
* Fixed hitch when entering the Lair for the first time after starting the game.
* Fixed issue where reusing Parry while the previous effect was still active could lead to errors.
* Added safeguards for a rare (unreproducible) case of some quest flags disappearing.
* Fixed a minor loot table error that could trigger the bug reporter after combat.
high rated
Rise of Industry -> only the Windows installer has been updated for now

#### Patch A8.2:1812b (18 December 2018)

* Added new Christmas themed textures and models for Map Tiles and Trees.
* Adjusted the sun to better reflect the season lighting.
* New camera snow effect.
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) to version 3.3.2 (Mac installer only)
-> Tangledeep to version 1.20a
Post edited December 20, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
20 December:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Darkest Dungeon
· Deathtrap Dungeon
· Parkitect
· Prison Architect
· Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
· StarCrawlers
· This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
· Underrail: Expedition [DLC] [Upcoming]
· Victor Vran

[Part 1 of 4]

A game has been added: Underrail: Expedition [DLC] [Upcoming]

Darkest Dungeon has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Musketeer: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_darkest_dungeon___musketeer_enUS_24357_23006.pkg *TO* dlc_darkest_dungeon___musketeer_enUS_24787_26026.pkg --- Size *FROM* 18.1 MB *TO* 18.1 MB (+3.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Thu 16 Aug 2018 14:32:30 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:50:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* 24357 *TO* 24787

* File changed: DLC: The Color Of Madness: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 507.0 MB *TO* 506.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 24357 *TO* 24787

* File changed: DLC: The Crimson Court: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 314.0 MB *TO* 313.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 24357 *TO* 24787

* File changed: DLC: The Shieldbreaker: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (34.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 24357 *TO* 24787

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* darkest_dungeon_enUS_24357_23006.pkg *TO* darkest_dungeon_enUS_24787_26026.pkg --- Size *FROM* 1.8 GB *TO* 1.8 GB (+68.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 16 Aug 2018 14:32:24 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:50:45 GMT --- Version *FROM* 24357 *TO* 24787

[NO CHANGELOG]

Deathtrap Dungeon has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Internal Update (20 December 2018)

- Fixed bug with the same track playing on every level (again :( )
(Full changelog)

Parkitect has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (553.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1a *TO* 1.2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Prison Architect has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, English Multiplayer Alpha

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, English Multiplayer Alpha

* File removed: Windows installer, English Multiplayer Alpha (32-bit)

* File removed: Windows installer, English Multiplayer Alpha (64-bit)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* prison_architect_en_update_15b_linux_gog_22768.sh *TO* prison_architect_multiplayer_4f_linux_gog_26027.sh --- Size *FROM* 347.9 MB *TO* 350.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 06 Aug 2018 15:16:25 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:38:16 GMT --- Version *FROM* 15b *TO* multiplayer-4f

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* prison_architect_enUS_15b_22783.pkg *TO* prison_architect_enUS_multiplayer__4f_26026.pkg --- Size *FROM* 346.8 MB *TO* 349.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 07 Aug 2018 07:36:18 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:19:20 GMT --- Version *FROM* 15b *TO* multiplayer-4f

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_prison_architect_15b_(64bit)_(22767).exe *TO* setup_prison_architect_multiplayer_-4f_(64bit)_(26024).exe --- Size *FROM* 353.7 MB *TO* 355.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 06 Aug 2018 15:21:19 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 08:07:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* 15b *TO* multiplayer-4f

* File changed: Windows installer, English (32-bit) --- Name *FROM* setup_prison_architect_15b_(32bit)_(22767).exe *TO* setup_prison_architect_multiplayer_-4f_(32bit)_(26024).exe --- Size *FROM* 353.7 MB *TO* 355.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 06 Aug 2018 15:21:05 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 08:06:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* 15b *TO* mulitplayer-4f

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch multiplayer-4f (20 December 2018)

- After several months of testing and improving, we have released multiplayer to everyone - no need to opt in to the beta. Everything you can do in a single player sandbox game can now be done in Multiplayer. We've worked hard to reduce the bandwidth requirements and to increase the reliability - please let us know if you keep having problems!
- Worth mentioning that these game modes are not supported in multiplayer yet: Escape Mode, Warded Mode, and any prisons that require Mods.
- Thanks to everyone who supported us over the years - have a great xmas, and we will see you all in the new year!
(Full changelog)

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Multiplayer notice: In order to access the asynchronous turn-based multiplayer portion of the game you must set up an account with 17BIT via the in-game interface, Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* [empty]

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player *TO* Single-player
high rated

[Part 2 of 4]

StarCrawlers has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (32-bit) (parts 1-2)

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-2)

* File added: Patch (v1.1.1 to v1.1.2) --- Name: patch_starcrawlers_v1.1.1_(21852)_to_v1.1.2_(26012).exe --- Size: 118.6 MB --- Date: Wed 19 Dec 2018 20:28:28 GMT --- Version: v1.1.2

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.2_(32bit)_(26012).exe --- Size: 811.5 KB --- Date: Wed 19 Dec 2018 20:28:59 GMT --- Version: v1.1.2

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.2_(32bit)_(26012)-1.bin --- Size: 882.1 MB --- Date: Wed 19 Dec 2018 20:28:55 GMT --- Version: v1.1.2

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.2_(64bit)_(26012).exe --- Size: 812.1 KB --- Date: Wed 19 Dec 2018 20:29:30 GMT --- Version: v1.1.2

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Name: setup_starcrawlers_v1.1.2_(64bit)_(26012)-1.bin --- Size: 885.2 MB --- Date: Wed 19 Dec 2018 20:29:26 GMT --- Version: v1.1.2

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* starcrawlers_enUS_v1_1_1_21852.pkg *TO* starcrawlers_enUS_v1_1_2_26012.pkg --- Size *FROM* 887.9 MB *TO* 861.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 29 Jun 2018 13:04:42 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 20:39:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* v1.1.1 *TO* v1.1.2

* File changed: Patch (v1.0.3.3 to v1.1) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (v1.1 to v1.1h2) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (v1.1h2 to v1.1.1) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.1.2 (19 December 2018)

StarCrawlers v1.1.2

A bunch of festive fixes and tweaks to hacking and the base game have arrived. Unfortunately, the coolant towers on STIX have overloaded again - enjoy the snow while it lasts!

Base Game
- Updated StarCrawlers to Unity 2018.2.11f1.
- Festive gifts have been spotted on missions. In the spirit of the holidays, be sure to steal them.
- Fixed issue with effects that update their duraton at end of turn sometimes updating at the start also and so shortening duration considerably.
- Fixed issues with some events that could display no options to proceed.
- Fixed issue on Final Boss Fight preventing use of combat inventory after phase 1.
- Fixed Crabomination being able to create an infinite loop of the ability Alpha Strike.
- Fixed item duplication that could occur after looting a chest with a fully inventory.

Linux
- Stability should be improved when using the supported distro of Ubuntu 10.04 (or newer).
- Text entry fields should no longer input characters twice.

Hacking
- Du Bei in the Hackshop now offers special missions to perform remote hacks from the safety of STIX: no physical danger to your crawlers and your identity will be protected - as long as your Deck Masking holds.
- Jacking out of a remote hack mission prior to completing your objective will fail the mission.
- Base health of enemies in Hacking reduced.
- Base cost of items in Hackshop reduced.
- Successful node operations play a sound now.
- Group configuration for enemy hacking systems given additional randomization.
- Damage to enemies and to player that is fully absorbed by a Barrier effect correctly displays floating numbers and log entries.
- Fixed issue with generated hacking maps having some nodes unconnected.
- Fixed clones created by Dupe from setting the player deck’s health to their health value.
- Dazzle and Flares were receiving too much Stun value per level.
- Multi-hit attacks (like Shiv) now show damage per hit vs. min to max range.
- Fixed issue prevent Overwatch from initiating its effect on enemies.
- Equipping a Utility that modifies max HP / MP now converts current values to a percentage of the new ones (just like Health in the meatworld) instead of just changing the max value.
- Du Bei will now offer to heal the % missing of your deck HP (instead of charging a flat fee for a full heal, regardless of missing health).
- Deck HP & MP are displayed during node hacking events to give you better information about whether you want to risk them during node operations.
- Being jacked out by an event or fleeing combat now returns you to the meatworld properly.
- Fixed hacking programs carrying from game to new game.
- Fixed crit and damage reduction values being miscalculated resulting in always / never critting and no / massive damage reduction.
- Fixed Deck button during hacking becoming unresponsive after completing a previous hack.
- Fixed several issues caused by using Fast Combat Animations during Hacking.
- Fixed Mimics mimicking Mimics that could lead to mimiception.

Misc
- Minor text fixes.

Happy Holidays from StarCrawlers!
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 4]

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch (4.0.0(A) to 4.0.0(B))

* File added: Patch (5.0.1.s3098.a7635 to 5.1.0.s3125.a7724) --- Name: patch_this_war_of_mine_5.0.1.s3098.a7635_(25550)_to_5.1.0.s3125.a7724_(26004).exe --- Size: 15.1 MB --- Date: Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:44:05 GMT --- Version: 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: DLC: Stories - Father's Promise: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* this_war_of_mine_stories_father_s_promise_4_0_1_25361.sh *TO* this_war_of_mine_stories_father_s_promise_5_1_0_26027.sh --- Size *FROM* 1.3 MB *TO* 1.3 MB (-100.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Thu 22 Nov 2018 16:31:06 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:51:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.0.1 *TO* 5.1.0

* File changed: DLC: Stories - Father's Promise: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_this_war_of_mine__stories___father_s_promise_enUS_5_0_1_s3066_a7549_25550.pkg *TO* dlc_this_war_of_mine__stories___father_s_promise_enUS_5_1_0_s3125_a7724_26004.pkg --- Size *FROM* 2.6 MB *TO* 2.6 MB (+4.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:43:43 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:52:26 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3066.a7549 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: DLC: Stories - Father's Promise: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_stories_-_fathers_promise_5.0.1.s3098.a7635_(25550).exe *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_stories_-_fathers_promise_5.1.0.s3125.a7724_(26004).exe --- Size *FROM* 6.2 MB *TO* 5.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:15:25 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:45:16 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3098.a7635 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: DLC: Stories - The Last Broadcast: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* this_war_of_mine_stories_the_last_broadcast_4_0_1_25361.sh *TO* this_war_of_mine_stories_the_last_broadcast_5_1_0_26027.sh --- Size *FROM* 2.9 MB *TO* 2.9 MB (+138.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Thu 22 Nov 2018 16:31:14 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:51:18 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.0.1 *TO* 5.1.0

* File changed: DLC: Stories - The Last Broadcast: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_this_war_of_mine__stories___the_last_broadcast_enUS_5_0_1_s3066_a7549_25550.pkg *TO* dlc_this_war_of_mine__stories___the_last_broadcast_enUS_5_1_0_s3125_a7724_26004.pkg --- Size *FROM* 17.5 KB *TO* 17.5 KB (-7.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:43:48 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:52:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3066.a7549 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: DLC: Stories - The Last Broadcast: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_stories_-_the_last_broadcast_5.0.1.s3098.a7635_(25550).exe *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_stories_-_the_last_broadcast_5.1.0.s3125.a7724_(26004).exe --- Size *FROM* 5.2 MB *TO* 6.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:15:38 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:45:27 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3098.a7635 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: DLC: The Little Ones: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_4_0_1_25361.sh *TO* this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_5_1_0_26027.sh --- Size *FROM* 5.5 MB *TO* 5.5 MB (-684.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Thu 22 Nov 2018 16:30:59 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:51:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.0.1 *TO* 5.1.0

* File changed: DLC: The Little Ones: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_this_war_of_mine__the_little_ones_enUS_5_0_1_s3066_a7549_25550.pkg *TO* dlc_this_war_of_mine__the_little_ones_enUS_5_1_0_s3125_a7724_26004.pkg --- Size *FROM* 3.8 MB *TO* 3.8 MB (-10.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:43:38 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:52:21 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3066.a7549 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: DLC: The Little Ones: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_5.0.1.s3098.a7635_(25550).exe *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_5.1.0.s3125.a7724_(26004).exe --- Size *FROM* 9.4 MB *TO* 10.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:15:11 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:45:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3098.a7635 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* this_war_of_mine_4_0_1_25361.sh *TO* this_war_of_mine_5_1_0_26027.sh --- Size *FROM* 2.0 GB *TO* 2.0 GB (+71.5 KB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 22 Nov 2018 16:30:49 GMT *TO* Thu 20 Dec 2018 10:50:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* 4.0.1 *TO* 5.1.0

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* this_war_of_mine__soundtrack_edition_enUS_5_0_1_s3066_a7549_25550.pkg *TO* this_war_of_mine__soundtrack_edition_enUS_5_1_0_s3125_a7724_26004.pkg --- Size *FROM* 2.0 GB *TO* 2.0 GB (-48.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:43:33 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:52:16 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3066.a7549 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: Patch (4.0.0(B) to 5.0.0.s3058.a7522) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (5.0.0.s3058.a7522 to 5.0.0.s3066.a7549) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (5.0.0.s3066.a7549 to 5.0.1.s3098.a7635) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_5.0.1.s3098.a7635_(25550).exe *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_5.1.0.s3125.a7724_(26004).exe --- Size *FROM* 804.5 KB *TO* 803.9 KB --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:14:56 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:44:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3098.a7635 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_this_war_of_mine_5.0.1.s3098.a7635_(25550)-1.bin *TO* setup_this_war_of_mine_5.1.0.s3125.a7724_(26004)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.1 GB *TO* 2.1 GB (+825.8 KB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 30 Nov 2018 14:14:46 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 12:44:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.0.1.s3098.a7635 *TO* 5.1.0.s3125.a7724

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 4 of 4]

Victor Vran has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.07(20171123)

* File added: Patch (2.07(20170619) to 2.07(20171123)) --- Name: patch_victor_vran_2.07(20170619)_(12873)_to_2.07(20171123)_(16618).exe --- Size: 3.7 MB --- Date: Thu 23 Nov 2017 10:42:27 GMT --- Version: 2.07 (20171123)

* File added: Patch (2.07(20171123) to 2.07(20181005)) --- Name: patch_victor_vran_2.07(20171123)_(16618)_to_2.07(20181005)_(24277).exe --- Size: 223.7 MB --- Date: Mon 08 Oct 2018 13:23:18 GMT --- Version: 2.07 (20181005)

* File added: Patch (2.07(20181005) to 2.07(20181218)) --- Name: patch_victor_vran_2.07(20181005)_(24277)_to_2.07(20181218)_(25981).exe --- Size: 4.4 MB --- Date: Tue 18 Dec 2018 13:27:17 GMT --- Version: 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: DLC: Fractured Worlds: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 196.0 MB *TO* 192.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: DLC: Fractured Worlds: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 202.0 MB *TO* 197.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: DLC: Motörhead - Through the Ages: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (803.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: DLC: Motörhead - Through the Ages: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (812.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* victor_vran_enUS_2_07__20181005__24277.pkg *TO* victor_vran_enUS_2_07__20181218__26008.pkg --- Size *FROM* 4.1 GB *TO* 4.1 GB (+4.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Oct 2018 13:42:58 GMT *TO* Wed 19 Dec 2018 16:45:28 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20181005)_(24277).exe *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20181218)_(25981).exe --- Size *FROM* 837.7 KB *TO* 838.9 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Oct 2018 13:24:40 GMT *TO* Tue 18 Dec 2018 13:28:39 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20181005)_(24277)-1.bin *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20181218)_(25981)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 4.0 GB *TO* 4.0 GB (-1.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Oct 2018 13:24:16 GMT *TO* Tue 18 Dec 2018 13:28:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20181005)_(24277)-2.bin *TO* setup_victor_vran_2.07(20181218)_(25981)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 254.8 MB *TO* 256.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Oct 2018 13:24:23 GMT *TO* Tue 18 Dec 2018 13:28:21 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.07 (20181005) *TO* 2.07 (20181218)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.07(20181218) (20 December 2018)

- Fixes for lightning balls from Electric Guitar legendary and Lightning Guns getting stuck;
- Fixes for several (not very common) crashes.
(Full changelog)
Pretty busy couple of days, nice.

Edward_Carnby:
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)

https://www.adom.de/home/changelog.html
Update 3.3.2 (18 December 2018)
Celebrating the 100th ADOM release ever!

Hi everyone!

We are proud to announce the release of ADOM 3.3.2 as a general release on Steam and GOG (currently we have a 10% sale on GOG)! This release marks a numerical milestone - it is the 100th release of ADOM since its inception.

ADOM 3.3.2 is a bugfix release increasing stability and providing a number of bug fixes to annoying bugs. You can find the changelog in the usual location: https://www.adom.de/home/changelog.html

We soon hope to release ADOM 3.3.2 as a general public release on IndieDB, too.

In the meantime you can vote for ADOM on IndieDB - ADOM has entered the top 100 of the games at IndieDB and we'd love to win in the roguelike category - so please vote for us: https://www.indiedb.com/groups/2018-indie-of-the-year-awards/top100/#vote32467 [...]
Seeing that only the Mac installer has been updated, is this changelog officially on GOG?
muntdefems: Deathtrap Dungeon has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Internal Update (20 December 2018)

- Fixed bug with the same track playing on every level (again :( )
muntdefems: (Full changelog)
Ok... so where's the new installer? =|