Dead In Vinland
#### Patch 1.1 (15 June 2018)
##### Hello survivors!
* We're pretty excited to finally give you this big fat free 1.1 patch! We've been working hard on it since release, and we think we have addressed most of the common gripes people had with the game.
##### Speed up options
* We greatly raised the max speed of all the ingame animations, and added more options, so that you can really speed up the game as fast as possible.
* You can modify these values in a dedicated tab in the options menu, and find your perfect setting.
##### Skip Mode
* We reworked our fast-forward mode into a real skip mode that you can activate/de-activate when you want. Just press the button or right-click anywhere. It will temporaliry set all the speed up options to the max.
##### Skip Mode for dialogs
* We added the skip mode for the dialogs, so now you can really speed up those you've already seen.
##### Instant text display for dialogs
* We added an option to enable instant text display in dialogs. It speeds up Skip Mode even further.
##### New RNG modes
* We added 2 new optionnal RNG modes:
* A Statistical RNG, as we call it, that completely reworks how the success chances for skillchecks, to hit chances, etc... are computed. In short, you now are certain to get a result that will be near the statistical expectation. (i.e. : 80% chances will give you a good result 8 times on 10)
* A gaussian mode for all the random throws concerning ranges (like damages, states increases/decreases, items scavenged...). It will basically make that you'll get more often average values than extreme ones. For example, on a 2 - 4 DMG roll, you'll roll much more 3's, and sometimes 2's or 4's.
* These 2 options can be enabled independantly. You can change them on the new game and load game screens.
##### Give same water ration to everyone
* We added a little shortcut to give everyone the same water ration, and to clear the rations set to everyone.
##### Distribute food and water rations with right-click
* We changed how the right-click works: it now magnetic drags food or water rations in the night phase, and if you left-click a character, the item will be kept in the magnetic drag. In short, you'll be able to distribute a lot more easily stacks of items, without having to drag n drop them from the bottom bar.
##### Safety check when boiling water
* You won't be able to lose your fire anymore if you try to boil water and you don't have enough Fire Intensity.
##### Level Ups reworked
* The system now automatically re-rolls duplicates traits.
* You'll automatically get 1 Battle Trait and 1 Non Battle Trait. The 3 other Traits are still randomized.
* You'll now be able to re-roll the Trait list! You can do it 5 times each level-up, and you'll get a bad trait as a tradeoff (for now, it gives -20% General XP. Cumulative)
##### Side bar sorting options
* We added the possibility to sort your characters by state or skill in the sidebar. It will enable you to quickly see who is the most tired, or who is the best craftman in the camp :)
##### Inventory filters
* We added some filters in the inventory, now you can filter by basic resources, food, healing items...
##### Items overview bar
* You can now flag up to 12 items that you want to show in the overview bar, on top of the screen. With that, you can track the current stock of critical resources, and customize it the way you like!
##### Animosity gauge feedback
* We now show the gauge progression of the Animosity Level of Björn when the value changes. You'll now see the direct impact of giving Elof more or less resources, and if you are near of the point of no return...
##### Post battle XP
* Characters now gain a bit of XP when they participate (and survive) a battle.
##### Tavern: auto-switch to Relax Mode
* If you don't have enough beers, the Tavern will automatically revert to Relax Mode.
##### Keyboard shortcuts
* We added the list of all keyboard and mouse shortcuts in the option menu. You will see there that you can send all characters to shelter with pressing DELETE key, or that you can select a character just by pressing its number on your keyboard.
##### Saves no longer destroyed
* The saves are no longer destroyed on game over now, even on True Viking, meaning that you can get the bad ending and still reload to try and get the good ending :)
##### Loki's trade revamped
* Loki was completely reworked. He will trade a lot more items with you, and most importantly, he will trade TINDER with you... So now you won't be stuck without Tinder because you used them all :)
* Added a privacy setting button in the option, for anonymous data collection.
* The saves have been reworked, they should be less corruption-prone.
* You can now re-use traps even when you catch something.
* The drag n drop angle in the bottom bar has been reworked.
* We added a quit without saving button, for the save-scummers ;)
* You can now access the Character sheets outside camp.
* Reworked the starting random traits: their maluses have been globally lowered, but now you get 3 instead of 2. All characters also draw from the same big list of traits, and can get any of them.
* Added a check so that Eustache and Blodeuwedd's romance won't go to the final level if the player rebuked Eustache at every occasion.
* Changed the eat mud tribute, to reflect if the player always gave meat.
* Boosted a bit the Elites stacks during retaliations events.
* After day 120, added new full elite enemies stacks and added some random buffs on them.
* Changed a few runes and storyline dialog trees so that you don't have to start the dialogues again if you fail consecutive skillchecks.
* Sheeps are now ordered by Health before being given food => the ones with lowest Health will be given food first, which can matter when there isn't enough food for every sheep.
* Dryer: food dries faster each days (+20%), for each weather type.
* Dryer: lowered stolen food chances without upgrades from 15 to 10%.
* Pens: lowered basic milk output from 8-12 to 6-10
* Lowered a bit the easy mode: -20% animosity gains, -10% disease chances, -10% dehydration chances.
* Corrected the final event for Moira and Gudrun: the wild sheep wasn't removed from the inventory.
* Corrected some exploits with the Helmet guy and the Cursted Tablets.
* Corrected a rare bug that made the player stuck in battle
* Corrected the floating bearded head rune
* The last tribute won't be shown anymore once you've completed it.
* That's it! We hope new and old players alike will enjoy the game even more now. If we corrected things that made you give us a bad review at first, don't hesitate to update your review :) As a small developer, we rely on that A LOT.
#### Update 1.306 (15 June 2018)
You know what's the day today? It's time for a new challenge! Prepare to join
Ted's Army! Ted-hut!
But there is more! We really enjoy the fact that 60 Seconds! community has so
many ideas for what can come next for our game! We love that you care so much!
We are always looking forward to opportunities for releasing something that
was eagerly requested by a lot of you.
To that effect, today we are proud to present a new language version of 60
Seconds! - Korean! A lot of love went into making sure it's awesome. Enjoy!
14/06/2018 1.306 Ted's Army challenge
* official Korean localization
* Ted's Army scavenge challenge