It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mk47at: And they usually add two copies of everything – once for the 32 bit binary and once for the 64 bit binary. Clever.
Yeah, that's why the Linux installer is usually twice as big as the Windows one. Surely they could make it so they wouldn't have to include the assets twice, but for now I'll be content with them not including more than one version in an installer. :P

mk47at: AFAIK the DLCs are unchanged. They aren't mentioned in the changelogs on te4.org.
Ooooh... so is GOG sneaking in some 'internal installer updates' here?
I only got 3 of 33 update flags from Apr 25 to Apr 28.
91% of updates have no official update flags.

Some of those updates are real updates, but GOG just too lazy to provide flags.
A rather extensive summary of this last week's updates has been posted in the Weekly Digest thread.
kbnrylaec: I only got 3 of 33 update flags from Apr 25 to Apr 28.
91% of updates have no official update flags.

Some of those updates are real updates, but GOG just too lazy to provide flags.
This is the reason why I have a daily script to brute force download all stuff not present on my disk. Afterwards, this scripts scans the download archive and summarizes all changes in a tidy email.

Saves a lot of hassle.
Post edited April 29, 2018 by coffeecup
high rated
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

#### Update 3 (30 April 2018)

* Button prompts in tutorials should now display the appropriate input method
* Fixed a bug that was causing the current screen resolution to not display if the window was manually adjusted
* Using Stun Gong in Intercept Battles now no longer causes text to scroll unusually fast
* General text fixes
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Ash of Gods: Redemption to version 1.2.27
-> War for the Overworld to version 2.0f9
WinterSnowfall: -> War for the Overworld to version 2.0f9
Linux version only updated to 2.0f4.
Many GOG game updates have no official update flag.
I started to record it since Nov 2017. Only games I have are listed here. [1]

From their recent behavior, I think GOG have discarded update flag thoroughly.

Report for Apr 2018:
Total updates: 107
Games updates: 97 (Some games have multiple updates, daily basis)
Flags I got: 54

50% updates have an official flag. 50% are missing.
Since Apr 25, 92% are missing.

[1] Apr 2018 record: https://pastebin.com/RFvMRgEx
[2] Mar 2018 record: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post19443
kbnrylaec: Since Apr 25, 92% are missing.
To be fair, most of those missing flags are for non-game-changing updates (DOSBox-to-ScummVM changes, or ScummVM upgrades to v2.0), so people is not missing much if they don't know about those.

PS: Funny thing, I just got a flag for Beneath a Steel Sky, which is one of those unflagged updates from last week. Maybe we'll eventually get them all in the coming weeks?
any stardew valley multiplayer beta triggers?
muntdefems: To be fair, most of those missing flags are for non-game-changing updates (DOSBox-to-ScummVM changes, or ScummVM upgrades to v2.0), so people is not missing much if they don't know about those.

PS: Funny thing, I just got a flag for Beneath a Steel Sky, which is one of those unflagged updates from last week. Maybe we'll eventually get them all in the coming weeks?
Yeah, I just got that flag, as well.
muntdefems: To be fair, most of those missing flags are for non-game-changing updates (DOSBox-to-ScummVM changes, or ScummVM upgrades to v2.0), so people is not missing much if they don't know about those.

finkleroy: Yeah, I just got that flag, as well.
Same :)
muntdefems: PS: Funny thing, I just got a flag for Beneath a Steel Sky, which is one of those unflagged updates from last week. Maybe we'll eventually get them all in the coming weeks?
Kyrandia Book 1 and 3 ScummVM 2.0 update flags just arrived.
Post edited May 01, 2018 by MarkoH01
the updates on my account were working really really well for a month or so then all of the sudden, around the end of last week they just stopped and a have been weird since.
Additional ScummVM 20 update flags for:

The Dig
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 2 - Hand of Fate
Loom
Sam & Max hit the Road

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Leisure Suit Larry - Love for Sail
Zak McKracken

I am now quite sure these won't be the last update flags today.
Post edited May 01, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I am now quite sure these won't be the last update flags today.
GOG staff could always subscribe forum threads and make their works easy.
But you know, GOG staff rarely read forum threads, and often ignore bug reports here.
I think they will discard update flags sooner or later, like what they already did for the past few years.
Post edited May 01, 2018 by kbnrylaec
kbnrylaec: GOG staff could always subscribe forum threads and make their works easy.
Why should they? They are the ones DOING these updates so it should be easy for them to add update flags.

kbnrylaec: But you know, GOG staff rarely read forum threads, and often ignore bug reports here.
I disagree here as well. There are some bug reports here that they have been ignored but at least those important were mostly fixed by Judas when he read about it. The update flags are probably not very high on their priority list so maybe that's why they don't answer to your continuing complaint about them being missing. That still does not make it right but if you'd ask me I think they just prioritize because of limited manpower.

kbnrylaec: I think they will discard update flags sooner or later, like what they already did for the past few years.
For the past few years? Update flags did not work perfect or even good as long as I can remember. Imo this has neither get better or worse. It's inconsistent - the way it always has been.