It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Some details about the 3 Ys updates:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Ys Origin
· Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
· Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Ys Origin has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name: setup_ys_origin_update_13.04.2018_(20071).exe --- Size: 760.8 KB --- Date: Mon 16 Apr 2018 07:32:30 GMT --- Version: update 13.04.2018

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name: setup_ys_origin_update_13.04.2018_(20071)-1.bin --- Size: 1.8 GB --- Date: Mon 16 Apr 2018 07:32:22 GMT --- Version: update 13.04.2018

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_ys_vi_-_the_ark_of_napishtim_gog-1_(17652).exe *TO* setup_ys_vi_the_ark_of_napishtim_update_13.04.2018_(20071).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.1 GB (+32.0 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 05 Jan 2018 12:59:13 GMT *TO* Mon 16 Apr 2018 07:48:09 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* update 13.04.2018

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ys: The Oath in Felghana has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_ys_the_oath_in_felghana_gog-1_(17650).exe *TO* setup_ys_the_oath_in_felghana_13.04.2018_(20071).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 1.3 GB (+9.8 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 05 Jan 2018 10:58:16 GMT *TO* Mon 16 Apr 2018 08:00:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 13.04.2018

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
mrkgnao has brought to my attention the fact that the 2 new goodies for Wasteland 2 Deluxe Edition (reported on Monday in post#19524) cannot be downloaded as the links are broken.

I only own the Classic Edition so I cannot check it myself. Could someone who does own the Deluxe Edition of that game confirm it and, ideally, open a support ticket about it, please?
high rated
muntdefems: ..
Sure! Yes, both downloads are still broken. I get a "403 - Forbidden" for both of them. I'll open a ticket right away.
DeMignon: Sure! Yes, both downloads are still broken. I get a "403 - Forbidden" for both of them. I'll open a ticket right away.
Great, thanks!
muntdefems: Great, thanks!
No problem, ticket is sent. I'll keep you posted.
high rated
From Legacy MaGog's logs for 19 April:

· Bombshell
· Earth 2160
· Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

Bombshell has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade: Retro FPS Prequel Demo (Ion Maiden)

* File added: Ion Maiden's Preview Campaign: Linux installer, English --- Name: ion_maiden_en_update2_20099.sh --- Size: 32.9 MB --- Date: Tue 17 Apr 2018 10:38:15 GMT --- Version: update2

* File added: Ion Maiden's Preview Campaign: Windows installer, English --- Name: setup_ion_maiden_preview_campaign_update_2_(20072).exe --- Size: 37.7 MB --- Date: Mon 16 Apr 2018 08:20:43 GMT --- Version: Preview Campaign Update 2

[CHANGELOG ADDED FOR ION MAIDEN'S PREVIEW CAMPAIGN]
Preview Campaign update 2 (16 April 2018)

Important Notes:
The save format version number has been bumped, meaning your old saves will no longer work. This may happen repeatedly during the In Development period.
Texture filtering options have been temporarily disabled as we continue to make improvements to the renderer. "Filtered" texture mode will return in the next patch alongside further optimizations.

Changelog:
- Added Queen of the Hill arcade mode. Note: Your possible score will increase on higher difficulty settings!
- More scripting optimizations to improve overall framerate and reduce hitching
- Fixed OpenGL renderer performance hiccups by optimizing and eliminating mid-game texture streaming and generation
- Implemented precaching of sound files to further eliminate hitching
- Improved OpenGL renderer performance
- Improved save performance and space efficiency
- Temporarily disable texture filtering options. These will return in the next patch alongside more optimization work
- Tweaked enemy behavior to improve balance, and increased challenge on Ultra Viscera
- Added a pulsing sound effect to attract you to the minigun after the Warmech dies
- Increased visibility of keycard pickups
- Fixed issues with reaching some secrets in Bombardier mode
- Misc bug fixes
- Misc level fixes
(Full changelog)

Earth 2160 has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility *TO* Product activation notice: You will be able to play the full single-player game without using the "Product activation" button in the main menu. This function is only required for online play. To receive a multiplayer key, please contact Support. For details click here.

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: 1.2 Ghz or faster, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB, Storage: 200 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- Size: 146.0 MB --- Version: 20180418

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (19 April 2018)

- Added the Linux version of Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: Games included in this batch:

· Bombshell
Hi there, just a small correction.
The changelog belongs to Ion Maiden not Bombshell. It's a retro-design prequel to Bombshell, but still a standalone indev game in GOG's catalogue.

https://www.gog.com/game/ion_maiden
https://www.gog.com/forum/ion_maiden/changelog
Post edited April 19, 2018 by DeMignon
muntdefems: Games included in this batch:

· Bombshell
DeMignon: Hi there, just a small correction.
The changelog belongs to Ion Maiden not Bombshell. It's a retro-design prequel to Bombshell, but still a standalone indev game in GOG's catalogue.

https://www.gog.com/game/ion_maiden
https://www.gog.com/forum/ion_maiden/changelog
Correction to the correction: :P

Ion Maiden's Preview Campaign is a new library entry that's bundled with Bombshell, and it's a different entity than the store game Ion Maiden.

My guess is that they did it so when Ion Maiden is finally released, owners of Bombshell don't lose this demo/beta/whatever in their libraries, but at the same time they don't get a free copy of the final game.

As further proof, you can check MaGog: in her Legacy Mode, she's still tracking Bombshell (and it mentions it's bundled with Ion Maiden's Preview Campaign), while she's not tracking Ion Maiden itself.
muntdefems: ..
Tricky, tricky :-)
The code provided for Bombshell Deluxe owners adds Ion Maiden's preview campaign to the library, but Ion Maiden (indev) in the store is shown as "owned" as well. A bit surprising, since usually it's the opposite, like with all the deluxe editions and deluxe edition upgrades. I wonder what happens, when Ion Maiden is finally released.

Anyway, above changelog isn't added to Bombshell like MaGog suggests (Full changelog). It's only logged under Ion Maiden's (Preview Campaign) changelog.
DeMignon: The code provided for Bombshell Deluxe owners adds Ion Maiden's preview campaign to the library, but Ion Maiden (indev) in the store is shown as "owned" as well.
Hmmm... you sure about that? I do own Bombshell Deluxe, and I activated the code that came with it, but Ion Maiden isn't marked as owned by me in its gamecard. :\

DeMignon: Anyway, above changelog isn't added to Bombshell like MaGog suggests (Full changelog). It's only logged under Ion Maiden's (Preview Campaign) changelog.
Oh, I see. Yeah, that's an error in my script. Whenever any of the components of an unbundled game gets a changelog update, it lists to which sub-game the changelog corresponds (note the "[CHANGELOG ADDED FOR ION MAIDEN'S PREVIEW CAMPAIGN]" header in my log), but then it only puts a link to the changelog of the 'base' game of the bundle. I'll change that right away, thanks for spotting it! :)
DeMignon: The code provided for Bombshell Deluxe owners adds Ion Maiden's preview campaign to the library, but Ion Maiden (indev) in the store is shown as "owned" as well.
muntdefems: Hmmm... you sure about that? I do own Bombshell Deluxe, and I activated the code that came with it, but Ion Maiden isn't marked as owned by me in its gamecard. :\
Hmm, here's a screenshot of Ion Maiden's store page. I only redeemed the code that came with Bombshell's Deluxe Edition.
Attachments:
store.jpg (218 Kb)
Post edited April 20, 2018 by DeMignon
DeMignon: Hmm, here's a screenshot of Ion Maiden's store page. I only redeemed the code that came with Bombshell's Deluxe Edition.
You were right, it's labelled as owned now. It happens frequently to me, that owned games don't appear as such the first time I load their game card, and only do so if I refresh the page afterwards.

So yeah, strange indeed. I too wonder how this is gonna turn out in the end now...
high rated
Psychonauts
Update (20 April 2018)

Fixed a language selection issue in the Mac version of the game
high rated
Kindoms and Castles has been updated.

Changelog for Update 110r5 (20 April 2018)
Creative Mode

You can now choose between standard mode and creative mode. In creative mode you can modify your map before you play, and tweak all kinds of settings and spawn all sorts of things while in game. Note that achievements won’t be triggered when playing in creative mode.

Map Editing

If you’ve chosen creative mode, once you pick a seed you can edit your map however you wish. Use the brushes to paint land, water, rocks, and more.

Tweak and Spawn

During gameplay you can toggle all kinds of settings that will take you as far from (or as close to) standard play as you want, everything from building for free to whether people eat or not. You can additionally spawn things like dragons (I spawned a whole bunch in the screenshot above), vikings, trees, ogres, and resources of any type.

Custom Banners

You can now use your own banners, just add an image file to the banner folder (which you can find when selecting a banner) and chose it. We’ve included a template image file which you can use to make your banners fit correctly.

Other Fixes and Improvements:

Armies can now target ogres
Armies do double damage to ogres
Fix issue where it looked like armies weren't damage ogres at 3x speed
Fixed storage calculation issue with stockpiles/docks
Added option to open or close a dock to foreign merchants
Added new attack tower range indicator
Attack tower ranges stop increasing after 8 blocks high (while you can still build ultra tall towers if you want, this eliminates the degenerate strategy where a super tall central tower covers the entire map)
Re-tune viking invasion progression, will also appear a little earlier
Fix input boxes mysteriously taking keyboard focus
Ability to rename transport ships
Added more new sound effects
Libraries cost more gold to build
Small optimizations
Add Portuguese, Spanish, and Dutch localization (thank you translators!)

What’s next?

Going forward we’ll be prioritizing new content for the mid and late game experience. Right now we’re working on some new large buildings for our next update (cathedral, bathhouse, great library).
high rated
From Legacy MaGog's logs for 20 April:

· Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev]
· Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
· Curious Expedition, The
· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition [Premium]
· Hollow Knight
· Hollow Knight Soundtrack Edition [Premium]
· Offworld Trading Company
· Psychonauts

Part 1 of 2]

Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (146.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.7.1.1 *TO* 9.7.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (164.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.7.1.1 *TO* 9.7.2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 9.7.2 (20 April 2018)

- Redid a bunch of ship editor graphics and displays to make things (hopefully) clearer.
- 64-bit Linux users (most of them, I'd guess) can now use the bundled Java in the game. So if you've been selecting "Launch with System Java" all this time, try the default launch option.
- Greatly reduced the frequency of dragon attacks in conquest mode. Do note that the correct way to deal with elder dragons is to shoot them before they grow that big.
- Increased rocket reload time and decreased giant rocket splash radius.
- Fixed a bunch of crashes mostly related to loading conquest games.
- Some tutorial message fixes.
(Full changelog)

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Faces of Good and Evil: Linux installer, English --- Size: 2.0 MB --- Version: gog-1

* File added: DLC: Faces of Good and Evil: Windows installer, English --- Size: 6.0 MB --- Version: 2.3.67.3 (B)

* File changed: DLC: Siege of Dragonspear: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_baldur_s_gate_siege_of_dragonspear_2.3.0.4.sh *TO* baldur_s_gate_siege_of_dragonspear_en_2_3_0_4_20148.sh --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 1.9 GB (+985.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Thu 09 Jun 2016 10:29:59 GMT *TO* Thu 19 Apr 2018 11:54:55 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.2 (gog-4) *TO* 2.3.0.4

* File changed: DLC: Siege of Dragonspear: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_baldurs_gate_siege_of_dragonspear_2.3.67.3_(a)_(10672).exe *TO* setup_baldurs_gate_siege_of_dragonspear_2.3.67.3_(b)_(20125).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.6 GB (+37.5 MB) --- Date *FROM* Sun 11 Jun 2017 02:34:52 GMT *TO* Thu 19 Apr 2018 08:25:26 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.3 (A) *TO* 2.3.67.3 (B)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_baldur_s_gate_enhanced_edition_2.5.0.9.sh *TO* baldur_s_gate_enhanced_edition_en_2_3_67_3_20146.sh --- Size *FROM* 2.7 GB *TO* 2.7 GB (-194.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 09:00:15 GMT *TO* Thu 19 Apr 2018 09:35:09 GMT --- Version has not changed (2.3.67.3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_baldurs_gate_-_enhanced_edition_2.3.67.3_(a)_(10672).exe *TO* setup_baldurs_gate_enhanced_edition_2.3.67.3_(b)_(20125).exe --- Size *FROM* 866.3 KB *TO* 1021.8 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Jul 2017 23:38:30 GMT *TO* Thu 19 Apr 2018 08:26:21 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.3 (A) *TO* 2.3.67.3 (B)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_baldurs_gate_-_enhanced_edition_2.3.67.3_(a)_(10672)-1.bin *TO* setup_baldurs_gate_enhanced_edition_2.3.67.3_(b)_(20125)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.6 GB *TO* 2.7 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Jul 2017 23:38:20 GMT *TO* Thu 19 Apr 2018 08:26:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.3.67.3 (A) *TO* 2.3.67.3 (B)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Curious Expedition, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (205.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.7.1 *TO* 1.3.8.8

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 243.0 MB *TO* 300.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.7.1 *TO* 1.3.8.8

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 102.0 MB *TO* 101.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.7.1 *TO* 1.3.8.8

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.8.8 (20 April 2018)

Content
- Forsaken villages spawn Abominations
- Adjusted cultist coca stash
- Adjusted Jungle Rot icon
- The New Game gallery now can have multiple pages of explorers if more than 20 are unlocked
- Can now have multiple custom explorers unlocked at once
- The random character option is now the first one

Modding
- Tile Border Sprites can now be modded, just add a borderSprites section to your tile (full documentation coming soon)
- Improved warnings that are printed to the log when mod content contains errors
- Fixed issues with the replace operator not always working
- Game now longer creates a mods/mods folder
- Fixed issues with mod localisation files
- Loading mod data when starting a new game only happens if necessary, so there's not a large hitch by default
- The small portrait image id will only have a file extension appended if necessary

Debug Bar
- Expedition maps are now generated with using a seed.
- While hovering over the "Test Game" button in the debug bar with your mouse, type to enter the string that will be used to generate the Test Game
- A map generated with the same seed and parameters (Pocket, Difficulty, Expedition number etc) will always generate the same map layout
- When starting a game, the seed will be printed to the log. This can help with reporting bugs.
- Added a "God" toggle to fights: when active, your party cannot be harmed
- Added a "Win" button to fights: when clicked, you kill all enemies
- When spawning a tile, if that can't be spawned at the player location it will be spawned one tile north (instead of nothing happening)
- Reloading mods now properly reloads images
- Can now start a Test Game using a pocket that doesn't contain a goal (a goal will be spawned)

Bugfixes
- Fix for game not respecting the OS scaling setting
- Fixed scaling changes not taking effect immediately
- Fixed debug bar not rendering correctly at some scaling settings
- Fixed issue where small white dots would sometimes appear on the landscape
- Fixed issues with tiles missing borders along the region borders
- Fixed issues with tile borders still rendering even when tiles have been consumed by the void
- Fixed Bug where forsaken Villages sometimes fire non-forsaken events
- Fixed superstitious animals
- Mission now checks if trek is full before offering to recruit cultist after cultist takeover
- Fixed crash when entering item screen with mods that add items enabled
- Fix for being stuck in a location if a mod has set the leave event to be invalid
- Fix for the game not loading if an image is referenced by multiple sprites
- Fix for compass not displaying correctly after loading a saved expedition
- Compass is no longer 100% in the first expedition (unless playing on Easy)
(Full changelog)