It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The song seems to have only been removed from the vanilla Witcher 3. It's still available for the GOTY version.
Grargar: The song seems to have only been removed from the vanilla Witcher 3. It's still available for the GOTY version.
Thank you! Let's backup it FAST!

Yay! It's song 15 and it's miiiiiiiinnnneeeeee :D

SAFE
Post edited January 22, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Darkwood has been updated to version 1.2 and now includes Spanish, German and Brazilian Portuguese localisations. No changelog on gog as of yet (no installers yet either, just a new Galaxy build), here's the changelog as found on the Steam forums:
¡Hola! Hallo! Olá!

This update brings three new languages to Darkwood: Spanish, German and Brazilian Portugese.

Fixes
- Fixed issue with the gamma slider.
- Fixed many typos.

This update was made possible thanks to the hard work of the awesome localization teams:

Spanish translation
Miguel Ávila

Spanish proofreaders
Miguel Ávila
Joaquín Soro Castelló
Adrián Martínez Esteve

Spanish testers
Miguel Ávila
Daniel "Juez" Lastra
Mefiston

German translation
Dominik Raab

Brazilian Portugese translation
Diego Tatsuo de Oliveira Onishi
Franklin Magno
Bruno de A. L. Magalhães
Lui Laskowski
Yuri Nikolai

Fonts & sprites
Ivan Babich

More languages are coming in the future! Also, be on the lookout for more Darkwood related news this year!

xoxo,
The Acid Wizards
Silver has been updated to gog ver 15 no changelog yet. Any idea?
MarkoH01: Silver has been updated to gog ver 15 no changelog yet. Any idea?
The English version is still on gog-14 and the German version has been on gog-15 since at least 2016 so it's not new either.

AFAIK the only thing new with Silver is the soundtrack.
Wurzelkraft: Silver got flagged. Version numbers of installers haven't changed. No clue what it is.
kbnrylaec: New soundtrack:
silver_soundtrack_mp3.zip
Any hints what has changed with the soundtrack?

Strange enough to see that GOG flags a game for an updated soundtrack when many games do not get flagged even on game changes.
kbnrylaec: New soundtrack:
silver_soundtrack_mp3.zip
eiii: Any hints what has changed with the soundtrack?

Strange enough to see that GOG flags a game for an updated soundtrack when many games do not get flagged even on game changes.
That's easy. The game had no soundtrack before. :-)
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's easy. The game had no soundtrack before. :-)
It already had one before: 2012-05-14 09:46 silver_soundtrack.zip

Edit: Maybe you are right. :)

If I remember correctly Silver had been removed from the catalog temporarily. Maybe it has been re-added without a soundtrack and the soundtrack has gotten back only now.
Post edited January 22, 2018 by eiii
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's easy. The game had no soundtrack before. :-)
eiii: It already had one before: 2012-05-14 09:46 silver_soundtrack.zip

Edit: Maybe you are right. :)

If I remember correctly Silver had been removed from the catalog temporarily. Maybe it has been re-added without a soundtrack and the soundtrack has gotten back only now.
Your are right, I must have checked the wrong directory. The game did have a soundtrack before.
high rated
MarkoH01: Great that they only announce this on a Polish site and not here on GOG in English as well - sneaky.
muntdefems: There's no official CDPR statement in that article either, at least from what I can get from Google's translation of it:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grynieznane.pl%2F2018%2F01%2Fwidow-maker-wiedzmin-3-soundtrack.html&edit-text=&act=url
For convenience purposes, here's the translated version from that link:

About the song removal from Witcher 3:

The creators of The Witcher 3: Dziki Gon quietly removed one of the tracks included in the official soundtrack of this production - a composition called Widow Maker went under the knife. This means that the full version of the soundtrack in the digital version now contains 55, not 56 pieces. Corrections have been made on all popular streaming websites (including Spotify and Tidal) and at music retailers such as Google Play.

It is interesting to find out why CD Projekt Red decided to remove the mentioned song from the album. We contacted Marcin Przybyłowicz (the main composer of music for Dziki Grań ) in this matter, but quite unexpectedly he refused to comment on this matter. So we tried to find out what's going on, and the result of the short investigation is presented below.

Widow Maker is a song created in collaboration with the band Percival - the main theme and all vocals come from the composition of Naranča , which appeared on the album Slava released in 2012 ! Songs of southern Slavs . We are dealing here with a very old, Croatian folk song, originating from Dalmatia . The song was popularized only recently by the Putokazi group, placing it on the album Nova Zemlja from 2000. This is the most known version of this composition, willingly performed by both Croatian folk bands and our native Percival. There is no doubt that the band under the leadership of Mikołaj Rybacki was inspired by the version from the album Nova Zemlja . The other way is impossible to find on the web, and older performances simply are not there. We checked.

Putokazi's band recorded some of their records with the guest appearance of Elvis Stanic and he is responsible for preparing the music for the album Nova Zemlja . Technically speaking, he is the creator of the most-known arrangement today, which is confirmed by the international copyright database for ISWC songs. Stanić appears there as the author of the work of Naranč , and all other groups, such as Putokazi and Klapa Dišpet, only reproduce his work . Percival did the same, which in our opinion attracted the author's attention to the CD Projekt Red studio.

It is not difficult to imagine a situation in which Croatian jazz musician demands that the Warsaw company compensate for the use of the author's composition in the game. We are not able to say what the consequences may be, but the sudden removal of the song from streaming services may be proof that legal issues have come into play . And this is our answer to the above question. Is it real? We can not find out.
high rated
On a quick look these are the differences I can see between the Silver soundtracks:
- Both soundtracks are MP3 files encoded with 320 kbit/s, but the new files are smaller than the old ones.
- Both tracks contain an embedded image, but the images are different. Maybe the difference in file size is caused by the different images.
Post edited January 22, 2018 by eiii
The downloader links are not working for me, for any games. Anyone can confirm this?
eiii: Any hints what has changed with the soundtrack?
I noticed that you have found the change at #18709.

eiii: Strange enough to see that GOG flags a game for an updated soundtrack when many games do not get flagged even on game changes.
Strange enough that I got 3 update flags for StarCrawlers in one day.
1st: Linux update
2nd: Windows update
3rd: Mac update

While at least 21 other game updates have no any flags this month.
kbnrylaec: Strange enough that I got 3 update flags for StarCrawlers in one day.
And I already was wondering what the 2nd flag for StarCrawlers was for, as I did not see any changes. :)
high rated
kbnrylaec: Strange enough that I got 3 update flags for StarCrawlers in one day.
eiii: And I already was wondering what the 2nd flag for StarCrawlers was for, as I did not see any changes. :)
WTF!? I only got two flags! GOG, I want my third flag too!!!

Flags apart, Legacy MaGog must have had some problem earlier today as she's skipped one refresh. Luckily I'm still awake so I can post the missing updates from yesterday:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Silver
· StarCrawlers

Silver has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: soundtrack --- Name *FROM* silver_soundtrack.zip *TO* silver_soundtrack_mp3.zip --- Size *FROM* 105.0 MB *TO* 103.0 MB

[NO CHANGELOG]

StarCrawlers has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch v1.0.3a

* File added: Patch 1.0.3.2 [Windows] --- Size: 20.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* starcrawlers_en_v1_0_3a_16433.pkg *TO* starcrawlers_enUS_v1_0_3_2_18036.pkg --- Size has not changed (899.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* v1.0.3a *TO* 1.0.3.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_64_v1.0.3a_(16433).exe *TO* setup_starcrawlers_64_v1.0.3.2_(18036).exe --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* v1.0.3a *TO* 1.0.3.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_64_v1.0.3a_(16433)-1.bin *TO* setup_starcrawlers_64_v1.0.3.2_(18036)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 839.0 MB *TO* 845.0 MB --- Version *FROM* v1.0.3a *TO* 1.0.3.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English 32-bit (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_32_v1.0.3a_(16433).exe *TO* setup_starcrawlers_32_v1.0.3.2_(18036).exe --- Version *FROM* 1.0.3a *TO* 1.0.3.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English 32-bit (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_starcrawlers_32_v1.0.3a_(16433)-1.bin *TO* setup_starcrawlers_32_v1.0.3.2_(18036)-1.bin --- Version *FROM* 1.0.3a *TO* 1.0.3.2

[NO CHANGELOG]