It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath: The downloader links are not working for me, for any games. Anyone can confirm this?
I've just tried downloading a couple of my games via the downloader and they are working fine. Which games are you having trouble with and if they are in my library I'll check them out to see if they're working for me.
eiii: And I already was wondering what the 2nd flag for StarCrawlers was for, as I did not see any changes. :)
muntdefems: WTF!? I only got two flags! GOG, I want my third flag too!!!
You just got your fifth star - congratulations and well deserved btw :) - and now you also want a third flag? Can it be never enough? ;)

Tannath: The downloader links are not working for me, for any games. Anyone can confirm this?
They worked fine for me yesterday. I will try it again shortly.

Edit: Still working (tested with Silver).
Post edited January 23, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Darkwood

Patch 1.2 (23 January 2018)

¡Hola! Hallo! Olá!

This update brings three new languages to Darkwood: Spanish, German and Brazilian Portugese.
Fixes

Fixed issue with the gamma slider.
Fixed many typos.

This update was made possible thanks to the hard work of the awesome localization teams:
Spanish translation

Miguel Ávila
Spanish proofreaders

Miguel Ávila Joaquín Soro Castelló Adrián Martínez Esteve
Spanish testers

Miguel Ávila Daniel "Juez" Lastra Mefiston
German translation

Dominik Raab
Brazilian Portugese translation

Diego Tatsuo de Oliveira Onishi Franklin Magno Bruno de A. L. Magalhães Lui Laskowski Yuri Nikolai
Fonts & sprites

Ivan Babich

More languages are coming in the future! Also, be on the lookout for more Darkwood related news this year!

xoxo, The Acid Wizards
Edward_Carnby: Miguel Ávila Daniel "Juez" Lastra Mefiston
German translation

Dominik Raab
Pretty sure there is a mixup since Dominik Raab is a German name while Miguel sounds very much non German ;)
Edward_Carnby: Miguel Ávila Daniel "Juez" Lastra Mefiston
German translation

Dominik Raab
MarkoH01: Pretty sure there is a mixup since Dominik Raab is a German name while Miguel sounds very much non German ;)
Other way around. The name is below the job they did.
high rated
MarkoH01: Pretty sure there is a mixup since Dominik Raab is a German name while Miguel sounds very much non German ;)
JMich: Other way around. The name is below the job they did.
In this case the spaces between the names are wrong and this would be correct:

Spanish translation
Miguel Ávila

Spanish proofreaders
Miguel Ávila Joaquín Soro Castelló Adrián Martínez Esteve

Spanish testers
Miguel Ávila Daniel "Juez" Lastra Mefiston

German translation
Dominik Raab

Diego Tatsuo de Oliveira Onishi Franklin Magno Bruno de A. L. Magalhães Lui Laskowski Yuri Nikolai

Fonts & sprites
Ivan Babich
high rated
Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series

Update (23 January 2018)

Added Episode 4 to the Windows version of the game. The Mac version will be updated as soon as possible.
high rated
For Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series and Darkwood, see above.

Seven: The Days Long Gone

#### Update 1.0.7 (23 January 2018)

Dear Players,

We are happy to announce the release of Seven: The Days Long Gone Demo, that
includes the entire prologue level in which players can experience the most
important gameplay aspects: fighting, magic, sneaking and disguises.

At the same time, we would like to announce the release of 1.0.7 patch for
Seven: The Days Long Gone. This patch addresses a number of issues and bugs,
introduces additional tutorials, tweaks major gameplay mechanics and more. But
first of all, we want to thank you for your support, bug reports and patience.
We listen to all your feedback and read your reviews and comments. We are
sorry for any problems or inconveniences you may have encountered while
playing Seven. We want to let you know that we are working hard to fix issues
and problems you come across in our game and with this patch, a big number of
these will be reduced.

A full changelog for the patch will be submitted under this post but here is a
general overview of what has changed in Seven: The Days Long Gone:

* Improved combat behaviours for humanoid enemies, it will be much harder to just spam normal attacks in order to kill an opponent. Enemies will also try to flank the player while in a group,
* Improved NPC reactions to combat, dead bodies, knocked out friendlies and noise,
* Reworked disguise mechanics; introduction of officers, removed reactions to player footsteps for normal guards while disguised, improved NPC reactions to disguises,
* Limited NPC hearing in Z axis which means that they will no longer hear player’s footsteps from above or below,
* Fleshed out AI State feedback. NPCs will now correctly display if they heard or saw the player.

##### CHANGELOG:

##### IMPORTANT FIX FOR AZERTY KEYBOARD:

Due to implementing a fix for input-related issues happening on non-qwerty
keyboards, all players using such keyboards will have to reset their control
bindings to default ones. After doing this, they shouldn't need to re-bind
basic game controls anymore. The 'Restore defaults' option can be found at the
bottom of 'Key bindings' menu (Options -> Controls -> Keyboard & mouse -> Key
bindings).

##### GAMEPLAY:

* NEW: Officers system introduced for disguises.
* NEW: An option to disable opportunity attack prompts added.
* NEW: Hit reacts adjusted to the weapon speed.
* NEW: Sporeox dashes added with new hit reacts.
* NEW: New combat behaviour for humans added.
* NEW: Skills and upgrades icons new unique colours introduced.
* NEW: Stab animation for humans.
* NEW: Dashes ability added for NPCs for ranged combat.
* NEW: Guards will now attempt to wake up unconscious NPCs.
* NEW: Icons for NPC's warned indicators added.
* NEW: Skills Panel - added skills branches background, moved nectar bar.
* NEW: Option that allows to enable/disable/reset in-game tutorials. It can be found in Menu -> Options -> Game..
* NEW: If tutorials are enabled, each tutorial will be shown only once. So loading a game from before the tutorial was shown, won't show the same tutorial again. Shown tutorials can be reset via Menu -> Options -> Game -> Reset tutorials option.
* FIX: Possible crash on rebinding keys removed.
* FIX: Sense mode no longer displayed in menu or panels.
* FIX: MDD now apply the proper effect.
* FIX: Drop-kill no longer possible on monsters in a hidden state, such as ghouls and carrion wurms.
* FIX: Crouching directional movement replaced with forwarding motion.
* FIX: Checking dead bodies by guards tweaked.
* FIX: Drinks will now heal or hurt health, depending on their functionality.
* FIX: Reactions for facing target and combat, alarmed state tweaked for NPCs.
* FIX: Savaash fight in game finale received improved behaviour.
* FIX: Cloned visa status lasts for 10 minutes now.
* FIX: Guards reaction to noise improved - they will now investigate the noise location and around it, search the bushes.
* FIX: Alarmed icons above heads of NPCs will now display correctly in response to player's actions.
* FIX: Guards will no longer hear player's footsteps from another floor.
* FIX: Crossbow reload animation will now last longer.
* FIX: Increased energy cost of special attacks.
* FIX: After fist drop-kill, it is possible to pickpocket unconscious NPC.
* FIX: Regenerating energy stations will now apply a boost to energy regeneration instead of regenerating it upon clicking.
* FIX: EMP Skill cost applied properly.
* FIX: Shooting will no longer cancel aiming.
* FIX: Small cooldown on throwing rock added.
* FIX: Crossbow reload animation can be cancelled by rolling, but only while aiming.
* FIX: NPCs will reset their disturbance level properly now and will no longer remain falsely hostile.
* FIX: Properly end interaction when radial menu is closed by clicking in the middle section of the wheel.
* FIX: Removed bug allowing players to be immortal while using dialogues.
* FIX: Log displaying quest rewards will be now visible after dialogues and cutscenes, not during them, which will make it easier to understand what exact reward was granted.
* FIX: No more sinking in the surface after high landing.
* FIX: NPCs snapping to terrain after loading the tweaked game.
* FIX: Crouch will now remain after climbing and jumping.

##### QUESTS:

* FIX: Emeline Selar for her quest is no longer missing after completing jobs for Elias.
* FIX: Artanak will no longer introduce Our Saviour's Temple every time player reaches it.
* FIX: Merchant hunter will speak his lines correctly now.
* FIX: Drax wife has a proper dialogue now.
* FIX: Fixed choice for killing or sparing Drax.
* FIX: Strain of energy no longer disappears falsely in the 4th ritual in 'The Monolithic Mission'.
* FIX: Cloyt after beating him in drinking contest has now proper lines to speak.
* FIX: 'All Aflutter' hunters will no longer falsely assume one of them is dead if he is not.
* FIX: It is no longer possible to vaccinate every bandelisk in Peh.
* FIX: Secret stash from Mortbane will now be placed properly.
* FIX: Tesla towers no longer active after deactivating them and loading game.
* FIX: It is no longer obligatory to carry all components at once required for 'DIY' quest.
* FIX: Switch for the camera has now proper minigame type in Facility in Giant's Graveyard.
* FIX: Priest in marketplace moved aside from overlapping Newsboy.
* FIX: Sum up dialogue after escaping Repositirum will no longer play on black screen if player fast travels.
* FIX: Mistakes removed from Item Descriptions in EN version.
* FIX: Community in Lewmer Bar tweaked.
* FIX: The Falling guide in 'Memory Lane' will now be killed properly.
* FIX: 'A Great Honour' mappings set correctly for saves.
* FIX: Journal progression in 'Gold Rush' quest fixed.

##### MISC:

* NEW: Additional loading screens.
* NEW: Added controls labels for basic actions.
* NEW: Radial manu icons updated.
* FIX: Icons resized in the radial menu.
* FIX: Keybind for radial icons added.
* FIX: Menu buttons text and menu title is centred.
* FIX: Status icons no longer overlap journal objectives.
* FIX: Transactions grids values added in Barter Panel.
* FIX: Issue with not being able to use specific features on non-qwerty keyboards is no more.
* FIX: Display result crafting component quantity added to Dismantle Panel.
* FIX: Display single item price, instead of stack, added to Barter Panel.
* FIX: Item tooltip displays weight, price & crafting components for a single item instead of for stack.
* FIX: Compare Tooltip - Weapon ID fixed.
* FIX: Looting - grid and list size changed, tooltip behaviour changed, resolution scaling fixed.
* FIX: Items Upgrade Panel - current item tooltip update fixed.

Sincerely,Fool's Theory & IMGN.PRO
+ The Red Strings Club now has a Linux installer.
Post edited January 23, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
Pajama: I've just tried downloading a couple of my games via the downloader and they are working fine. Which games are you having trouble with and if they are in my library I'll check them out to see if they're working for me.
Not a single link was working. They're working now though. Go figure.
high rated
muntdefems: WTF!? I only got two flags! GOG, I want my third flag too!!!
MarkoH01: You just got your fifth star - congratulations and well deserved btw :) - and now you also want a third flag? Can it be never enough? ;)
CAN'T HAVE ENOUGH!!1!1! WANT MOAR STARS, AND FLAGS, AND SHINY TRINKETS!1!!!1 WHARRGARBL!!!11!!

Uhm... sorry about that. I'm fine now. Here's the few updates Legacy MaGog has caught today:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
· Mount & Blade: Warband
· Tyranny - Overlord Edition Upgrade [DLC]

A game has been added: Tyranny - Overlord Edition Upgrade [DLC]

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World has changed

>>> Compatibility changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Notice: Multiplayer mode is not supported.

Mount & Blade: Warband has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Napoleonic Wars: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_mount___blade__warband___napoleonic_wars_en_2_036__1_172__14869.pkg *TO* dlc_mount___blade__warband___napoleonic_wars_enUS_2_036__1_173__18065.pkg --- Size *FROM* 900.0 MB *TO* 1001.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.036 (1.172) *TO* 2.036 (1.173)

* File changed: DLC: Viking Conquest Reforged Edition: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_mount___blade__warband___viking_conquest_reforged_edition_en_2_036__1_172__14869.pkg *TO* dlc_mount___blade__warband___viking_conquest_reforged_edition_enUS_2_036__1_173__18065.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.036 (1.172) *TO* 2.036 (1.173)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* mount___blade__warband_en_2_036__1_172__14869.pkg *TO* mount___blade__warband_enUS_2_036__1_173__18065.pkg --- Size *FROM* 953.0 MB *TO* 2.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.036 (1.172) *TO* 2.036 (1.173)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.173 (18 January 2018)

Warband 1.173:
- Stability improvements
- Anti-Cheat measures

Napoleonic Wars 2.1
- Napoleonic Wars has just received its largest update to date, bringing with it a host of bug fixes, game improvements, balance changes and a brand new faction: Rheinbund!
- Server admins and modders can access the latest files over on our Napoleonic Wars download page.

PATCH NOTES (2.1):

New Features
- Welcome message will be displayed when joining a server. The default message will display the id of the user.
- Commander battle now has musicians that play music and flag bearers.
- The server now logs when someone was teamwounded or their horse was teamwounded or teamkilled.
- A revive and respawn option was added for server admins.
- God mode was added. It makes you invincible and run faster.
- There is now a 2 second long restriction on how fast players can construct sapper props.
- A suicide button was added to the ESC menu.
- Added a a group fight mode.
- Added option to disable damage when player is to far away from squad in commander battle.
- Custom maps are now selectable in the admin panel. Server owners can choose how many maps people can vote on or amdins can select.
- The # of custom maps available is now 100 instead of 20!
- Admins can now limit how many people can play as artillery train.
- Admins can now limit line infantry from spreading in commander battles. They can only close in or spread back to the starting spacing.
- The server now logs when the map or round was changed.
- Artillery Guards were added. They have the same stats as a ranker, but only spawn with a bayonet, ammo, and sword.
- Added the ability for admins to have custom polls.
- Added a few new scene props like a pyramid and coconuts, palm trees, lilys and cattail.
- Added new usable sceneprops for spawning items/horses or cannons.
- For server owners added a lot more options: Custom buttons, custom chat, also custom usable scene props which server owners can make visible to clients.
- Added the ability for servers to define their own map names (in strings.txt) and it gets synced with players and admins.
- Added the ability to add custom flag names for your own conquest maps.
- Added teleporting door props for mappers to use.
- Added that server owners can add the CD Key Id's of their admins to their server console or server config file
(Full changelog)
high rated
Not sure if it's tracked or of any interest:

Seven: The Days Long Gone Demo has been updated from version 1.0_(18060) to 1.0_(18065) without a changelog.
high rated
muntdefems: Bear in mind that, as of a couple of weeks, MaGog isn't able to obtain the full info from the 'detailed' API for games owned by mrkgnao. In this particular case the reported unchanged sizes come from the 'incomplete' API, so the soundtrack file size may very well have actually changed. The only way to be sure is for someone owning the game to re-download it and compare. [...]
Cheers, forgot about this. Anyway, the meat of the issues lies elsewhere.

MarkoH01: Thank you. I don't know what I dislike more: the removal of songs or the refusal to explain the reasoning behind it.
Took the words out of my mouth.

Grargar: The song seems to have only been removed from the vanilla Witcher 3. It's still available for the GOTY version.
This makes zero sense if it's a licensing/copyright infringement issue - why pulled it from everywhere else the OST is available and one edition of the game and leave it in the other? Are you sure? Could you, please, check again?

You were not the only one; another one of those bugs that seem to hit people at random?
Tannath: Not a single link was working. They're working now though. Go figure.
Ho hum, another day at GOG :) Glad it's working for you now though.
HypersomniacLive: This makes zero sense
On the contrary, it makes perfect sense on GOG.
HypersomniacLive: if it's a licensing/copyright infringement issue - why pulled it from everywhere else the OST is available and one edition of the game and leave it in the other? Are you sure? Could you, please, check again?
As sure that GOG is a master at inconsistency.

Soundtrack size for Vanilla Witcher 3:

201 MBs (MP3), 532 MBs (FLAC)

Soundtrack size for GOTY Witcher 3:

207 MBs (MP3), 549 MBs (FLAC)
high rated
STAR WARS™: X-Wing Alliance™

Internal Update (24 January 2018)

enabled DirectPlay on install (Windows 8 / 10)

SpellForce 3

Patch 1.29 (23 January 2018)

BUG FIXES

Fixed elven faction upgrade not being recognized if a certain character did not die during the mission
Fixed alignment of character portraits on ultra widescreen resolutions
Fixed some more minor errors in German and Korean localizations
Fixed an issue that would not allow players to talk to Arlan after finding the source of the corruption in Leafshade
Fixed some doors no longer correctly blocking the player's path after loading a savegame
Fixed an issue with the 'Macabre Market' Quest
Added a missing piece for Isgrimm's armor
Fixed an issue that would not allow the player to interact with the portal altar on Unknown Island
Fixed an issue that caused the Quest 'Corrupted Hearts' being not completable

BALANCING

Campaign: Late game enemy faction, minor unit balancing changes
Campaign: The Golden Road, improved pacing and balancing of the enemy faction on all difficulties