It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
My master just asked me to post this. He says is the list of games that got an actual update during this last week:

· Antihero (+DLCs) *
· Cook, Serve, Delicious! *
· Cossacks 3 (+DLCs)
· Crimsonland
· CrossCode [In Dev]
· Defender's Quest
· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Dungeon Souls
· FTL: Advanced Edition
· I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
· Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles (+DLCs)
· Mount & Blade: Warband (+DLCs) (Windows and Linux only)
· Night in the Woods: Weird Autumn Edition
· Offworld Trading Company (+DLCs)
· Planet Nomads *
· Production Line [In Dev]
· RIOT - Civil Unrest [In Dev] *
· SpellForce 3 *
· SpellForce 3 Digital Extras *
· STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
· Sublevel Zero Redux (Windows only)
· Tangledeep *
· The Guild 3 [In Dev] *
· Thea: The Awakening
· Tooth and Tail *
· Ultimate General: Gettysburg
· Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (goodies only)
· Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (goodies only)
· Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem [In Dev]

* Games marked with an asterisk are out of Legacy MaGog's scope and thus you'll only find the changelogs (if any) in this post. You can get the rest of the information in Yepoleb's fantastic GOG Database website.
high rated
kbnrylaec: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt non-GOTY version soundtrack update:
558281508 Jan 18 18:38 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac_rev.zip
211177454 Jan 18 18:37 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_mp3_rev.zip
muntdefems: Indeed, it looks like the updates weren't over for this week yet:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: soundtrack - exclusive tracks (FLAC) --- Name *FROM* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac.zip *TO* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac_rev.zip --- Size has not changed (513.0 MB)

* File changed: soundtrack - exclusive tracks (MP3) --- Name *FROM* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_mp3.zip *TO* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_mp3_rev.zip --- Size has not changed (206.0 MB)

[NO CHANGELOG]
This is downgrade, one song was removed
deleted
muntdefems: Indeed, it looks like the updates weren't over for this week yet:

· Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: soundtrack - exclusive tracks (FLAC) --- Name *FROM* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac.zip *TO* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac_rev.zip --- Size has not changed (513.0 MB)

* File changed: soundtrack - exclusive tracks (MP3) --- Name *FROM* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_mp3.zip *TO* the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_mp3_rev.zip --- Size has not changed (206.0 MB)

[NO CHANGELOG]
SLP2000: This is downgrade, one song was removed
One song has been removed but the size is the same .... strange.
Post edited January 21, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
SLP2000: This is downgrade, one song was removed
Is the track that got removed a unique one, or perhaps a rearrangement of a track still in the OST?

MarkoH01: One song has been removed but the size is the same .... strange.
Strange indeed.

Could a blue-text shed some light on what exactly is going on here? Why was a track removed, and how come the removal didn't affect the size of the OST?
high rated
Silver got flagged. Version numbers of installers haven't changed. No clue what it is.
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Silver got flagged. Version numbers of installers haven't changed. No clue what it is.
New soundtrack:
silver_soundtrack_mp3.zip
high rated
Eador. Imperium

Patch 2.72.3 (22 January 2018)
New:

Improved AI army recruitment logic.
Added ability to quickly change items on the occupied inventory slots by ctrl-clicking.
Recruitment mode selection tools now cycle in both directions.
Added new hero classes to the Arena.
Added the tool to enable recruitment of local troops in the provinces to the map editor.

Fixed:

Fixed behavior of the Crystal quests concerning new units.
Fixed an error with refreshing the value of the hero’s current HP when equipping items changing his total HP value.
Fixed an error with using the “repair all” function while damaged items are present in the treasury.
Fixed an error with the hero’s custom name being reset upon importing him to the next map in the sandbox mode.
Fixed an error with missing effect from medals in battles.
Fixed an error with units unable to level up.

StarCrawlers

Patch 1.0.3.2 (22 January 2018)

This build contains a possible workaround for That Bug (crashing when returning from mission) based on code contributed by a fellow developer that was having a similar issue with their game.

If you are currently experiencing a crash when returning from a mission, please try updating and let me know if the situation seems fixed. If you do crash, send me those logs!
I've also updated the Unity engine to version 2017.2.0p2 to address stability issues.
high rated
MarkoH01: One song has been removed but the size is the same .... strange.
HypersomniacLive: Strange indeed.
Bear in mind that, as of a couple of weeks, MaGog isn't able to obtain the full info from the 'detailed' API for games owned by mrkgnao. In this particular case the reported unchanged sizes come from the 'incomplete' API, so the soundtrack file size may very well have actually changed. The only way to be sure is for someone owning the game to re-download it and compare.

Other than that, here's the first updates detected by Legacy MaGog this week:

· Eador. Imperium
· StarCrawlers

Eador. Imperium has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.71.2 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 2.72.3 [Windows] --- Size: 2.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.71.2 *TO* 2.72.3

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 980.0 MB *TO* 979.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.71.2 *TO* 2.72.3

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.71.2 *TO* 2.72.3

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 980.0 MB *TO* 979.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.71.2 *TO* 2.72.3

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.71.2 *TO* 2.72.3

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 984.0 MB *TO* 983.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.71.2 *TO* 2.72.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.72.3 (22 January 2018)

New:
- Improved AI army recruitment logic.
- Added ability to quickly change items on the occupied inventory slots by ctrl-clicking.
- Recruitment mode selection tools now cycle in both directions.
- Added new hero classes to the Arena.
- Added the tool to enable recruitment of local troops in the provinces to the map editor.

Fixed:
- Fixed behavior of the Crystal quests concerning new units.
- Fixed an error with refreshing the value of the hero's current HP when equipping items changing his total HP value.
- Fixed an error with using the “repair all” function while damaged items are present in the treasury.
- Fixed an error with the hero's custom name being reset upon importing him to the next map in the sandbox mode.
- Fixed an error with missing effect from medals in battles.
- Fixed an error with units unable to level up.
(Full changelog)

StarCrawlers has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* starcrawlers_en_1_0_3a_16452.sh *TO* starcrawlers_en_1_0_3_2_18058.sh --- Size has not changed (901.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.3a *TO* 1.0.3.2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.3.2 (22 January 2018)

- This build contains a possible workaround for That Bug (crashing when returning from mission) based on code contributed by a fellow developer that was having a similar issue with their game.
- If you are currently experiencing a crash when returning from a mission, please try updating and let me know if the situation seems fixed. If you do crash, send me those logs!
- I've also updated the Unity engine to version 2017.2.0p2 to address stability issues.
(Full changelog)
Post edited January 22, 2018 by muntdefems
high rated
muntdefems: Bear in mind that, as of a couple of weeks, MaGog isn't able to obtain the full info from the 'detailed' API for games owned by mrkgnao. In this particular case the reported unchanged sizes come from the 'incomplete' API, so the soundtrack file size may very well have actually changed. The only way to be sure is for someone owning the game to re-download it and compare.
575430988 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac.zip
558281508 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac_rev.zip
217062330 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_mp3.zip
211177454 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_mp3_rev.zip
The rev (newer) version have no
15 Widow-maker.flac
15 Widow-maker.mp3
muntdefems: Bear in mind that, as of a couple of weeks, MaGog isn't able to obtain the full info from the 'detailed' API for games owned by mrkgnao. In this particular case the reported unchanged sizes come from the 'incomplete' API, so the soundtrack file size may very well have actually changed. The only way to be sure is for someone owning the game to re-download it and compare.
kbnrylaec: 575430988 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac.zip
15 Widow-maker.flac
15 Widow-maker.mp3
Thanks for checking it. As I thought, file sizes have indeed decreased.

No idea why that particular track was removed though, so it'd still be great if any blue explained the reasons behind the removal.
high rated
kbnrylaec: 575430988 the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_official_soundtrack_flac.zip
15 Widow-maker.flac
15 Widow-maker.mp3
muntdefems: Thanks for checking it. As I thought, file sizes have indeed decreased.

No idea why that particular track was removed though, so it'd still be great if any blue explained the reasons behind the removal.
According to this news post (in polish), it seems to be licensing issues:

http://www.grynieznane.pl/2018/01/widow-maker-wiedzmin-3-soundtrack.html
Ghildrean: According to this news post (in polish), it seems to be licensing issues:
Great that they only announce this on a Polish site and not here on GOG in English as well - sneaky.
Ghildrean: According to this news post (in polish), it seems to be licensing issues:
MarkoH01: Great that they only announce this on a Polish site and not here on GOG in English as well - sneaky.
There's no official CDPR statement in that article either, at least from what I can get from Google's translation of it:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grynieznane.pl%2F2018%2F01%2Fwidow-maker-wiedzmin-3-soundtrack.html&edit-text=&act=url
high rated
MarkoH01: Great that they only announce this on a Polish site and not here on GOG in English as well - sneaky.
muntdefems: There's no official CDPR statement in that article either, at least from what I can get from Google's translation of it:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grynieznane.pl%2F2018%2F01%2Fwidow-maker-wiedzmin-3-soundtrack.html&edit-text=&act=url
Thank you. I don't know what I dislike more: the removal of songs or the refusal to explain the reasoning behind it.