It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: What is a Fargus? ;)
Old russian 'pirate' team.
Famous for creating very good unofficial russian localizations.
MarkoH01: What is a Fargus? ;)
Edward_Carnby: Old russian 'pirate' team.
Famous for creating very good unofficial russian localizations.
We are allowing pirates here? Outrageous! ;)
Always glad to see additional localisations here on GOG and I am happy for you. :)
Post edited November 09, 2017 by MarkoH01
While i haven't logged in for a couple of weeks, Witcher 1 is being flagged as updated and i cant find a mention of it here or changelog on the forum specific side. Anyone else got this?
timmy010: While i haven't logged in for a couple of weeks, Witcher 1 is being flagged as updated and i cant find a mention of it here or changelog on the forum specific side. Anyone else got this?
Here :) (the link points at post #17858, but it may lead to a wrong page).

Alternative, Yepoleb's GOGdb website is probably a better place for queries about specific games: https://gogdb.yepoleb.me/product/1207658924#changelog
muntdefems:
Gracias

I'll pre-emptively add little nightmares, secrets of the maw episode 2 release tomorrow. Source twitter. The first episode was released fairly early in the day unlike steam's 6pm gmt release so possibly early friday. :)
high rated
Last updates of the day:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Dungeon Souls
· Galactic Civilizations III
· Obduction®
· Syberia 2

[Part 1 of 2]

Dungeon Souls has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 87.0 MB *TO* 86.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4 Hotfix (02/10/2017) *TO* 1.0.5

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 87.0 MB *TO* 86.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4 Hotfix 2 *TO* 1.0.5

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.5 (9th November 2017)

Bug Fixes & Changes
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash when using Necromancer's basic ability.
- Fixed a bug where the Pumpkin Spirit was not taking damage from contact sources (Bats, Ghosts, etc.).
- The game now periodically saves ingredients, hero weapons, recipes and items, as to avoid losing the during long-run crashes.

Known Issues
- In some systems (both operative system and hardware components), the game has severe lags spikes for brief periods of time. This usually has to do with malfunctioning input devices, but a fix is being developed. If this occurs to you, please send an email to laminastudios@gmail.com with the operative system you have and hardware, as well as any relevant information (the time you were playing at and what were you doing).
- When trying to skip the cutscene of the Halloween Event, a crash can occasionally occur.
(Full changelog)

Galactic Civilizations III has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Altarian Prophecy: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 26.0 MB *TO* 27.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Builder's Kit: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 7.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Crusade Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Lost Treasures: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Map Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Mech Parts Kit: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Mega Events: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Mercenaries Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (52.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Precursor Worlds: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Registration: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Revenge of the Snathi: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (11.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: DLC: Rise of the Terrans: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 11.0 MB *TO* 10.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (2.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 MK *TO* 2.61

Note: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to the English version. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), or 'ru1' (Russian).

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.61 (09 November 2017)

Performance
- General improvements to turn times.
- Improved performance on lower end video cards.

Gameplay / Balance
- AI much better about prioritizing construction of transports if they have military dominance.
- Assassination event made more common
- Fixed issue where the AI move limit was being doubled multiplied.
- [Crusade] Factory output increased.
- AI now has a separate mid and late game strategy system rather than relying on a single strategy the entire game.
- Shipyards are no longer transferred to a player when a given player surrenders.
- More techs provide administrative points.
- AI bonuses at higher difficulty levels reduced due to improvements in AI.
- Yellow stars are more likely to have habitable planets than previously.
- Culture Module balance pass (slight decrease in culture output).
- Adjacency bonuses for factories made to be the same as research buildings.
- Cities now require Durantium and Promethion to construct in addition to food.
- Fixing incorrect uv problem on relic
- Changed Work Camp from base 5% manufacturing bonus to 2.5%, which makes upgrading to a Forced labor camp (5%) more appealing
- Added morale bonus to Slave Works upgrade so you didn't lose that bonus from the lower tier improvement
- Updated Yor tech tree so they can build the advanced research and economic starbase modules.

Multiplayer
- [Crusade] Unit's gender is now the same on the peer and the host (prevents desyncs)
- "Word on the Street" calculates the same number of planets for each player (prevents desyncs)
- Fixed various other desyncs
- Custom maps once again load for multiplayer games
- You can no longer eject ships from starbases you don't own. Nasty cheaters!

Bugs
- [Crusade] the planet window now only shows a Legions Available stat, instead of Garrisons and Legions as two separate stats on the screen
- Stationing a transport at a starbase will no longer kill everyone on board.
- The Alerts listbox scrollbar will no longer scroll past the bounds of the listbox
- Starbases now correctly show up in the ship style set editor
- Fixed typos
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Obduction® has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (8.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4 *TO* 1.6.5

[NO CHANGELOG]

Syberia 2 has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* manual (11 pages), 2 HD wallpapers, Syberia 2 tracks, 6 avatars, 38 artworks *TO* manual (11 pages), 2 HD wallpapers, Syberia 2 tracks, 6 avatars, 38 artworks, Russian localization (Fargus)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Russian localization (Fargus) --- Name: setup_syberia2_russian_2.1.0.1.exe --- Size: 1.2 GB --- Date: Thu 09 Nov 2017 16:11:36 GMT --- Version: ]

* File changed: artworks --- Name has not changed (syberia2_Artworks.zip) --- Size has not changed (9.4 MB) --- Date has not changed (Tue 06 Apr 2010 15:18:03 GMT) --- Version *FROM* ] *TO* [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (09 November 2017)

- Added the Fargus Russian localization of Syberia 2 for Windows,
(Full changelog)
JudasIscariot: Changelog for Syberia 2 got added :P
And what's up with this?

little_helper: Syberia 2 has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Edward_Carnby: Syberia 2

Marked as updated.
Can't see changelog.
MarkoH01: Was already be posted by muntdefems but yes, it's strange because filesize grew so it would be interesting to read what they changed.
Another example that update flag appear before changelog.
high rated
Early morning updates!

Games included in this batch:

· Banner Saga
· Little Nightmares
· Little Nightmares - The Hideaway [DLC]

A game has been added: Little Nightmares - The Hideaway [DLC]

Banner Saga has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: avatars

(Probably a glitch. Can someone who owns the game check if the avatars are still available in their library?)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Little Nightmares has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Fox Mask: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russian+Spani sh+Swedish --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.26.1

* File added: DLC: Scarecrow Sack: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russian+Spani sh+Swedish --- Size: 6.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.26.1

* File added: DLC: Tengu Mask: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-Americam-Spanish+Polish+Russian+Spani sh+Swedish --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.26.1

* File added: DLC: The Depths: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russian+Spani sh+Swedish --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.26.1

* File added: DLC: The Hideaway: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.26.1

* File added: DLC: Upside-down Teapot: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russian+Spani sh+Swedish --- Size: 4.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.26.1

* File changed: DLC: Fox Mask: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.16.1 *TO* 1.0.26.1

* File changed: DLC: Scarecrow Sack: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.16.1 *TO* 1.0.26.1

* File changed: DLC: Tengu Mask: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.16.1 *TO* 1.0.26.1

* File changed: DLC: The Depths: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.16.1 *TO* 1.0.26.1

* File changed: DLC: Upside-down Teapot: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.16.1 *TO* 1.0.26.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.16.1 *TO* 1.0.26.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 2.4 GB *TO* 2.7 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.16.1 *TO* 1.0.26.1

Note: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to either the English or Brazilian-Portuguese versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' or 'br1' in the URLs for 'br1' (Brazilian-Portuguese), 'cn1' (Chinese), 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), 'it1' (Italian), 'jp1' (Japanese), 'ko1' (Korean) 'es_mx1' (Latin-American-Spanish), 'pl1' (Polish), 'ru1' (Russian), 'es1' (Spanish), or 'sv1' (Swedish).

[NO CHANGELOG]
muntdefems: ---------------------------

Banner Saga has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

(Probably a glitch. Can someone who owns the game check if the avatars are still available in their library?)
Well I can still see them in my library - getting a 404 when I want to download them though....
ElTerprise: Well I can still see them in my library - getting a 404 when I want to download them though....
Thanks for checking!

Let me light up the Judas-signal...

JudasIscariot: ...
muntdefems: Banner Saga has changed
ElTerprise: Well I can still see them in my library - getting a 404 when I want to download them though....
Ditto.
GOG Support ticket #174114 .
MarkoH01: Was already be posted by muntdefems but yes, it's strange because filesize grew so it would be interesting to read what they changed.
kbnrylaec: Another example that update flag appear before changelog.
Yes, that happens sometimes but if there is not that much time between the flag and the changelog I can live with this. They are also just humans. :)
muntdefems: Thanks for checking!

Let me light up the Judas-signal...

JudasIscariot: ...
muntdefems:
Should be fixed now, thanks!