It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

immi101: ping :p
update is up
Gotcha, Mr. Oracle =) , 1.3 confirmed!
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Lin545
high rated
Added the Factorio [In Dev], </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/human_fall_flat/changelog/post1]Human Fall Flat, </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/on_rusty_trails/changelog/post5]On Rusty Trails, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, Production Line [In Dev], </span></i>, and <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/ruin_of_the_reckless/changelog/post2]Ruin of the Reckless changelogs to the respective game fora.

Also added the addenda to the changelogs of </span></i> and <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/kerbal_space_program/changlog/post12]Kerbal Space Program.

DeMignon added the Cossacks 3 and the previous Factorio [In Dev] ones.

Berzerk2002 added the STRAFE changelog.
muntdefems: Here's what I've got. I you caught something else, do post it!
That's pretty much what I got in terms of "documented" changes ;).

There's also a new build for METAL SLUG X (gog-6), with (obviously) no changelog for it, a new build for Starpoint Gemini Warlords (1.030.1) and, strangely, a new build for A Bird Story (1.0).

P.S.: Sometimes the changelogs will trail behind a day or two, so we might see them tomorrow (I hope).
Post edited June 02, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Metal Slug X update is supposed to fix boss fight crash at the end. Dunno about changelog, but tomorrow is Saturday, so I doubt it will magically appear ;)
WinterSnowfall: There's also a new build for METAL SLUG X (gog-6), with (obviously) no changelog for it, a new build for Starpoint Gemini Warlords (1.030.1) and, strangely, a new build for A Bird Story (1.0).
Offline installers of A Bird Story (Windows and Linux) have no any changes.
I do not download macOS version so I guess it is:
1. Galaxy-only change or
2. macOS-only change or
3. another timestamp-only change that GOG have already done several times.
kbnrylaec: Offline installers of A Bird Story (Windows and Linux) have no any changes.
I do not download macOS version so I guess it is:
1. Galaxy-only change or
2. macOS-only change or
3. another timestamp-only change that GOG have already done several times.
Ok, thanks for letting us know. What I saw was a build for Windows, and it clearly has a version linked to it (1.0), whereas previous builds did not, so it's most likely (1) a Galaxy-only change ;).
WinterSnowfall: Ok, thanks for letting us know. What I saw was a build for Windows, and it clearly has a version linked to it (1.0), whereas previous builds did not, so it's most likely (1) a Galaxy-only change ;).
There will be more of these to come. Those are indeed internal / online only changes, not even an 'updates' per se. We need to slowly migrate titles to newer structure, so any that future builds require less manual work.
Thiev: There will be more of these to come. Those are indeed internal / online only changes, not even an 'updates' per se. We need to slowly migrate titles to newer structure, so any that future builds require less manual work.
Many thanks for the clarification - it's not the first time I see these kinds of builds showing up and I was really in a bind as to what to make of them. I'll set my "ignore" filter accordingly in the future :).
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Ok, thanks for letting us know. What I saw was a build for Windows, and it clearly has a version linked to it (1.0), whereas previous builds did not, so it's most likely (1) a Galaxy-only change ;).
Thiev: There will be more of these to come. Those are indeed internal / online only changes, not even an 'updates' per se. We need to slowly migrate titles to newer structure, so any that future builds require less manual work.
Wouldn't it be great if we could see that for ourselves just by looking at our notification updates?
Post edited June 03, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if we could see that for ourselves just by looking at our notification updates?
That wouldn't be flagged as update anyway.
high rated
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if we could see that for ourselves just by looking at our notification updates?
Thiev: That wouldn't be flagged as update anyway.
True - but how could we know if it is an update not shown because it's not a real update or if it's an update not shown because GOG does not show us for whatever reason (still puzzled about this last question)? If notifications were in fact working we could say that whenever we have a notification we have a real update. Now just having the possibility to use threads like these it's hard to see the distinction. What I want to say with all these lines is much more simple: bring back the notifications!
Post edited June 03, 2017 by MarkoH01
Thiev: Metal Slug X update is supposed to fix boss fight crash at the end. Dunno about changelog, but tomorrow is Saturday, so I doubt it will magically appear ;)
Oh good, I was wondering about that.
I did manage to finish it since the update so yay.
high rated
In this case it would be nice , you post which games are affected time to time, as pointed out by others if you add the notification system totally broken in the mix .... that doesn't help....i know that wouldn't change anything since GOG doesn't consider their customers to be informed in such case (that's not new >.>)

and btw some of those offline installers have really "stupid name" ie : Mount & Balde Warband :
setup_mount_and_blade_-_warband_2.028_(1.172)_hotfix_(10554).exe

what an improvement vs the old naming convention used by gog : 2.x.x.x .....
Post edited June 03, 2017 by DyNaer
+1 to adding www-library notification dot and bumping it with every update.
high rated
+1 for bringing back the notifications, that's really needed :) And if possible, with a changelog, even when it's only to say "Galaxy only change" ;)