It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cyboff: Rogue Legacy - added Mac version
PC version got an update too
Somewhat silent update that should be interesting to those who's native language isn't English :)

These games had their installers updated to version 2.0 and now have separate installers for their languages:

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Still Life
Still Life 2
Syberia
Syberia 2

Thanks and have a nice day :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Somewhat silent update that should be interesting to those who's native language isn't English :)

These games had their installers updated to version 2.0 and now have separate installers for their languages:

Still Life
Still Life 2
Syberia
Syberia 2

Meaning that now the installers for each language are smaller in size but install the game only in the chosen language while the previous ones installed them all allowing you to change the language from within (and/ or during) the game?

Sorry, haven't played any of them recently and can't remember.
JudasIscariot: Somewhat silent update that should be interesting to those who's native language isn't English :)

Still Life
Still Life 2
Syberia
Syberia 2

HypersomniacLive: Meaning that now the installers for each language are smaller in size but install the game only in the chosen language while the previous ones installed them all allowing you to change the language from within (and/ or during) the game?

Sorry, haven't played any of them recently and can't remember.
That sounds about right :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: That sounds about right :)
Thanks, a backup is in order then before downloading the new installers.
Great Battles of Caesar CD ROM fix
Knock-Knock got an update:

http://www.gog.com/forum/knockknock/knockknock_now_features_controller_support_and_other_fixes_pc_mac
I did my almost weekly collection check thingy.

These games changed from v1 to v2 installers:
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
To The Moon
Some more :

BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2
Symphony
Torchlight

as usual there could be have more , since i don't own all games .

And a suggestion for Judas, could you put a short list of all games which got a v2 installer weekly ?

That will help us , till all games get a v2 installer. (because it's painfull)
Post edited October 18, 2013 by DyNaer
I don't know if it was reported (sorry if it was) but I've checked 3,4 pages and haven't seen anybody mentioning it. I've just checked my collection and realized that three more games got 2.0 updates:
- The Longest Journey
- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
- Original War
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlerlord got updated.
Ghorpm: I don't know if it was reported (sorry if it was) but I've checked 3,4 pages and haven't seen anybody mentioning it. I've just checked my collection and realized that three more games got 2.0 updates:
- The Longest Journey
- Original War
nope it wasn't, either i missed them , either the new installers have been pulled out , since i checked my collection (at least for the longuest journey games, i don't have Original War).

thanks for posting those :)
Post edited October 18, 2013 by DyNaer
Ghorpm: I don't know if it was reported (sorry if it was) but I've checked 3,4 pages and haven't seen anybody mentioning it. I've just checked my collection and realized that three more games got 2.0 updates:
- The Longest Journey
- Original War
Yes these update are new, The ones DyNaer posted also. And they came afer I checked these games in my weekly library checking. I should do this on saturdays or sundays now, the GOG techs don't work on these days.
I'd like to thank you guys for your vigilance in checking for and then sharing news of any updates you find.

I check this thread whenever there is a post to it to see if any of my games have been updated and many times there have been updates I'd have missed otherwise.

So, thanks to all who do the checks and share them here.
I started a site request feature for a proper RSS feed, see http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/rss_feed_for_game_updates

Perhaps this will convince GOG to provide one, if enough people vote for it.