It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crosmando: Inquisitor just got a new installer
Info: http://www.gog.com/forum/inquisitor/inquisitor_has_been_updated_to_version_11016
Not only installer, it got update as well.
Long Live the Queen got a map of Nova.
Zafehouse: Diaries got a new installer

EDIT: link
Post edited October 24, 2013 by Ghorpm
Pathologic update

http://www.gog.com/forum/pathologic/pathologic_now_available_in_russian
To lazy to check this thread, is Atlantis: The Lost Tales supposed to have 5 different installers? O.o
JKHSawyer: To lazy to check this thread, is Atlantis: The Lost Tales supposed to have 5 different installers? O.o
i think so, Anuman games, got their installers splitted , one for each language.
To summarise, the following have been updated to v2 with separate language installers where applicable:
Atlantis 1/2/3
Megarace 3
Haegemonia Gold Edition
Iron Storm
Return to Mysterious Island

As of posting, I think there are only the following Anuman Interactive games left to be updated:
Moto Racer 1/2/3
Tropico 3 got v2 installer. Yet another silent update ;)
A few more games with silent 2.0 updates:
Back to the Future: The Game
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
Tales of Monkey Island
Tropico Reloaded
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
The following also now have v 2.x installers:

Serious Sam: The First Encounter

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

Realms of the Haunting

All of these were silent updates too, I think i'll just start calling this "GOGman v2: Silent Updater", lol.
Post edited October 25, 2013 by haydenaurion
Gateways
Looks like:

Incoming + Incoming Forces
Expendable

With all this v2 love flying around, hopefully Descent 3 can get a little. It's the odd man out in its franchise.
ConnieThunder: To summarise, the following have been updated to v2 with separate language installers where applicable:
Atlantis 1/2/3
Megarace 3
Haegemonia Gold Edition
Iron Storm

As of posting, I think there are only the following Anuman Interactive games left to be updated:
Moto Racer 1/2/3
nope; you miss some of them :

Syberia
Syberia 2
Still Life
Still Life 2
Robin Hood

those i'm sure.
ConnieThunder: To summarise, the following have been updated to v2 with separate language installers where applicable:
Atlantis 1/2/3
Megarace 3
Haegemonia Gold Edition
Iron Storm

Moto Racer 1/2/3
DyNaer: nope; you miss some of them :

Syberia
Syberia 2
Still Life
Still Life 2
Robin Hood

those i'm sure.
One of the blues announced them himself ;)

Yet another proof that a simple changelog would help a lot. It's really confusing at the moment and very easy to miss which game were already announced... sigh...
DyNaer: nope; you miss some of them :

Syberia
Syberia 2
Still Life
Still Life 2
Robin Hood

those i'm sure.
Ghorpm: One of the blues announced them himself ;)

Yet another proof that a simple changelog would help a lot. It's really confusing at the moment and very easy to miss which game were already announced... sigh...
well ; there was a post from Judas in this topic about those

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post1488

but GOG doesn't consider a game getting a v2 installer (except in some rare case) to be flagged by the notification system. In other words for one reason or another they don't consider it's worth to inform us about this matter..... but we always found the new installers, so it's ridiculous >.>

I offered multiples solutions , even a simple weekly post about those , till the situation is cleared (when all games will get a v2 installer) -> but it's too much to ask :( .

--------

One more v2 installer :

- Port Royale
Post edited October 25, 2013 by DyNaer