It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I've had Two Worlds here for a long time now and never played it.

Wonder why.
Ophelium: Because there are better things to play. I think there's only one woman in the game: the main character's sister. At least, I never encountered any.
That's probably why. I don't care about the NPCs but I like to play as a female.
tinyE: That's probably why. I don't care about the NPCs but I like to play as a female.
You can in multiplayer, which isn't too bad really.
deleted
muntdefems: No, as a matter of fact I haven't, and I prefer not to do it honestly. I'm quite chaotic in both my programming style and my dedication, so I don't really see me coordinating effectively with anyone else.

I'm creating a MaGog parser and change detector in my free time (and sometimes during my work time as well, but shhh! don't tell my boss :P), but it's still too rough around the edges. If Maighstir beats me to it, then so be it... and more so if (s)he can also make it post its findings automatically to this post (which I've no idea how to do).
When you get to that stage Barefoot could probably point you in the right direction (of how to post stuff, you'd need to be able to log into an account first, which the gogrepo or linux downloader devs could probably help with) as he presumably figured out all the right calls etc. when he did the quick post and quick reply boxes.
Ugh, I'd love a feature to disable update notifications for certain games. THERE GOES DREAMFALL CHAPTERS AGAIN!
Seems like a serial was added to Two Worlds with the update (or I didn't notice it before).
Wurzelkraft: Seems like a serial was added to Two Worlds with the update (or I didn't notice it before).
It was added. It's only needed for multiplayer :)
sunshinecorp: Ugh, I'd love a feature to disable update notifications for certain games. THERE GOES DREAMFALL CHAPTERS AGAIN!
The changelog has been updated so there's no mystery updates.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Wurzelkraft: Seems like a serial was added to Two Worlds with the update (or I didn't notice it before).
Yup. It was just added. Previously, you needed to request it from support.
high rated
Dreamfall Chapters got an update:
Update (22 June 2016)

Updated the offline Mac version of the game to version 5.1.1. This update is also available via Galaxy.
Changelog added to game forum.
high rated
Lumo update:
Patch 1.06.21 (22 June 2016)

Update to Redefine Controls UI so show default bindings
Updated Japanese localisation
Added option to hold shift during game launch to bring up options dialog (allows play to select which monitor to run the game on)
Fix for a possible lock when jumping on the 'boing gun'
Fix for broken collision in the kitchen
Fix for missing collision on the way to CSEC4 Map room
Reduced trigger area over Ice Puzzle button
Fix for highlight around collectable items in the book not switching off under rare circumstance
Go away you dumb notification!
Nothing is updated!

Edit: Never mind, it's Dreamfall again. Lets download another 50GB...
Post edited June 22, 2016 by Smannesman
adaliabooks: When you get to that stage Barefoot could probably point you in the right direction (of how to post stuff, you'd need to be able to log into an account first, which the gogrepo or linux downloader devs could probably help with) as he presumably figured out all the right calls etc. when he did the quick post and quick reply boxes.
Well, well, well... that would be of great interest to me. :)

To be honest, even if I managed to get a really robust and reliable script to spot all the file and price updates, I'm not sure I would be able to post the diff logs on a regular basis. Being able to automatize the posting process would be a huge improvement!

I'll make sure to contact Barefoot and/or the gogrepo and lgogdownloader devs for help if I reach that stage, thanks! ;)
First day without mrkgnao and it is already feeling lonelier and colder here :(
Post edited June 22, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: First day without mrkgnao and it is already feeling lonelier and colder here :(
Here, have a ...

No, I have nothing.
:(
Yeah, it's an echo chamber in here now without mrkgnao's MaGog posts. Came to see what the new updates were all about and...

<pin drop> ;/

BTW, the game title "Dreamfall Chapters" has a spelling mistake in it, it should read "Dreamfall Updates" ;oP Good thing the patch files aren't too big though, thanks for those! My ISP is going to come after me with a nail gun this month as I'm burning about 300-400GB of bandwidth downloading the massive shitstorm of games from the promo+beta program + updates all at once. Lots of fun. :)