It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: This is my 2,377th post in this thread -- and probably my last.
Good luck to you all. It was an honour knowing you.
*salutes*

Thanks for all your hard work keeping this up to date (and everything else)

You will be sorely missed, and I hope you at least pop in now and again to say hello.

Good luck and have fun in your new Gog-free life.
Thank you very much again for all your hard and great work, it was really appreciated.
Still, I hope we will see you around from time to time ;) (you will be missed, but not only for your work)
I wish you the best :)
Post edited June 22, 2016 by Splatsch
high rated
muntdefems: [...]

PS: As per the updates, I'm working on it and, if everything goes well, I'll be able to continue mrkgnao's work of reporting updates and file changes (kind of) in a couple of day's time. Probably other people are doing the same, so I'm sure this is not the end of this thread. :)
I don't know if you've already done it, but if you haven't, you might want to consult/coordinate with Maighstir?

Probably too late, but still.

Be well, mrkgnao, and enjoy life post-GOG.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
"So long, and thanks for all the fish".

You helped the community a lot, sad to see You go. Stay well.
Thank you for all the comprehensive updates!
high rated
Two Worlds Epic Edition

Patch 1.7 (22 June 2016)

We have added the Mac & Linux versions of Two Worlds Epic Edition to everyone's accounts.
We have added support for the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Czech.
I've had Two Worlds here for a long time now and never played it.

Wonder why.
I took the liberty to create a changelog thread in the Two Worlds sub forum.
HypersomniacLive: I don't know if you've already done it, but if you haven't, you might want to consult/coordinate with Maighstir?
No, as a matter of fact I haven't, and I prefer not to do it honestly. I'm quite chaotic in both my programming style and my dedication, so I don't really see me coordinating effectively with anyone else.

I'm creating a MaGog parser and change detector in my free time (and sometimes during my work time as well, but shhh! don't tell my boss :P), but it's still too rough around the edges. If Maighstir beats me to it, then so be it... and more so if (s)he can also make it post its findings automatically to this post (which I've no idea how to do).
Kerbal: do we need to download the whole program again?
muntdefems: No, as a matter of fact I haven't, and I prefer not to do it honestly. I'm quite chaotic in both my programming style and my dedication, so I don't really see me coordinating effectively with anyone else.

I'm creating a MaGog parser and change detector in my free time (and sometimes during my work time as well, but shhh! don't tell my boss :P), but it's still too rough around the edges. If Maighstir beats me to it, then so be it... and more so if (s)he can also make it post its findings automatically to this post (which I've no idea how to do).
It was just a thought so that you wouldn't both make the effort.
Sorcerer King got an update:

Patch 1.50 (22nd June 2016)
Scouting Report

Use the 'Scouting Report' to get rumors of adventure in early game.
When the game starts, some unknown points of interest have their FOW revealed, giving players extra info about the surrounding region.

Increased Intelligence of Minor Race Units

Minor Units will no longer clog up roads!
If they don't have a destination (ie. they're not moving) and the tile they're on is a Road, then they will find a nearby non-road tile to move onto.

Late Game Unit Scaling

Units given from quests will join you at a level that matches your progress in the game.
Before, units would join at a fixed value (normally Level 1). In late game, this made them nearly useless, as the first battle they get into they'd get one-shotted. Now, when a unit joins you, they will be given a level of 60% of whatever your strongest hero is (ex. If your best hero is a Lvl10 Tandis, then the new quest unit will start at level 6)
This does not apply to Pioneers. You still need to be careful with them.

Craftable Flagons

Players were getting to points in the game where Flagons weren't dropping any more. Since these are pretty vital to potion-making, we've added some useful recipes unlocked by the Alchemist Improvement.
'Glass Flagon' recipe - Costs 2 Crystal
Crystal Flagon' recipe - Costs 10 Crystal

Improvement Razing

Players can now destroy improvements to rebuild them elsewhere.
Added X button to the 'Built Improvement' icons in City Details to destroy an improvement.
Game will prompt you whether or not you want the building destroyed.

Gameplay / Balance

Fallen Apprentice can now cast Bewilder and Confusion
All Drakes now have the 'Deadly Bite' Ability
Raised the Mana costs of 'Crusade' (Raised Mana cost from 50 -> 130) and 'Destiny's Gift' (100 -> 250)
'Alchemist' no longer limited to 1 per faction, now gives 4 recipes (from 8) and requires 10 Refined Crystal
'Alchemist' also unlocks recipes for the various types of Flagons
Scribe' no longer limited to 1 per faction, now gives 4 recipes (from 8) and requires 15 Refined Crystal
'Jeweler' no longer limited to 1 per faction, now gives 4 recipes (from 8) and requires 5 Metal / 5 Refined Crystal

Bugs

Drogon and Xi teleportation abilities now work correctly if those units are stationed in a city.
All Trained Units can now properly equip weapons

Created a changelog thread in the sub forum

---------------------------------------------------------------

Windward too:

Patch 2016-06-22 (22nd June 2016)

NPCs will no longer crit, making their damage more predictable. This is going to be most noticeable during dragon fights since a single volley crit was doing an insane amount of damage, but you can also expect Pirate King volleys to be much less deadly as well.
Made 10% resist items a much more common drop.
Swapped all resists on dragon essences. For example Fire essence will now protect against frost. This makes more sense as the item would effectively make the opposite dragon’s encounter easier. This will only affect newly dropped essences.
Reduced the damage of dragons in addition to the NPC crit removal.
Added /setZone noRespawns = [true/false] to prevent all players and NPCs from respawning. Useful for events like last player standing free-for-all, for example. Players that die will automatically enter the observer mode.
Added /setZone ffa = [true/false] to enable a free-for-all PvP event (dev build only).
Added /pause command to the dev build to stop NPCs from spawning. Players will still be able to respawn. Using the /pause command the second time will pause all respawns, including players. Using /pause the third time will resume all respawns.
Pirate kings and higher tier bosses are no longer controllable by players, regardless of level.
Going to be testing an alternate version of a dragon fight on the Tasharen server -- 15 players per instance with nothing in it vs a dragon. Players that die remain dead. If all players get defeated, the fight is considered to be lost. Of course the dragon’s HP and damage are going to be scaled down, but resistances are still going to be very important.
Increased the damage-over-time effect from fire essence ammunition to 400% of previous.
Restored player Regeneration effect to how it used to be.
Higher tier bosses will no longer favor sticking to one tough target.

Created a changelog thread in the sub forum as well.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
tinyE: Kerbal: do we need to download the whole program again?
Yes.
tinyE: Kerbal: do we need to download the whole program again?
JudasIscariot: Yes.
I'll live. Thanx Judas. :D
tinyE: I've had Two Worlds here for a long time now and never played it.

Wonder why.
Because there are better things to play. I think there's only one woman in the game: the main character's sister. At least, I never encountered any.