It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Yeah, it's an echo chamber in here now without mrkgnao's MaGog posts. Came to see what the new updates were all about and...

<pin drop> ;/

BTW, the game title "Dreamfall Chapters" has a spelling mistake in it, it should read "Dreamfall Updates" ;oP Good thing the patch files aren't too big though, thanks for those! My ISP is going to come after me with a nail gun this month as I'm burning about 300-400GB of bandwidth downloading the massive shitstorm of games from the promo+beta program + updates all at once. Lots of fun. :)
Easy for me. Since the devs decided (without asking me first) to postpone the Germ,an localisation for their last books until some time after release of book 5 I haven't played the game after book 3 and I don't plan to do so. Knowing RTGs priorities and their lack of care about said localisation I would estimate it to arrive earliest in a month or so (probably with many faults like always). So I will download it ONCE and at this time they have probably ironed out most of their bugs as well. I still hate them for their decision (and since they did not even really apologized this will not change in the future) but at least for this point it helped me.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Easy for me. Since the devs decided (without asking me first) to postpone the Germ,an localisation for their last books until some time after release of book 5 I haven't played the game after book 3 and I don't plan to do so. Knowing RTGs priorities and their lack of care about said localisation I would estimate it to arrive earliest in a month or so (probably with many faults like always). So I will download it ONCE and at this time they have probably ironed out most of their bugs as well. I still hate them for their decision (and since they did not even really apologized this will not change in the future) but at least for this point it helped me.
I don't know much about the game or pub/dev at all, although I had both it and the 2 previous games on my wishlist. Other than beta testing it soonish, I probably wont play it right away until I get a copy of The Longest Journey, and Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and play them first. I'd also prefer postponing playing it until the updates smooth out and it stabilizes as well.
Wurzelkraft: Seems like a serial was added to Two Worlds with the update (or I didn't notice it before).
Grargar: Yup. It was just added. Previously, you needed to request it from support.
True. Interesting fact, I requested it like that a while ago and the one that shows up in my library now is different.
Trying to free up hard disk space by deleting old cruft and doing some house cleaning on my disks and I discovered I still have some of my old original copies of GOG game downloads through GOG Downloader laying around. I've redownloaded my library through GOG Galaxy since January and had been comparing the old and new downloads to see if there are any files missing/new/changed etc. including the bonus extras. There are a number of games that have some notable differences, in particular missing files that don't appear to have been renamed or provided in some other format etc.. I'm not sure if this is in err or on purpose for unknown reasons but I thought I would start pointing out my findings here to try to find out what the deal is.

First game on deck is: Uplink Hacker Elite

The old version downloaded by GOG Downloader has the following files which are not present on the website nor within GOG Galaxy currently:

uplink_developer_cd.zip 36MB
uplink_soundtrack.zip 81MB

Judas - any idea what's up with that?
skeletonbow: First game on deck is: Uplink Hacker Elite

The old version downloaded by GOG Downloader has the following files which are not present on the website nor within GOG Galaxy currently:

uplink_developer_cd.zip 36MB
uplink_soundtrack.zip 81MB

Judas - any idea what's up with that?
It's not really new :

https://www.gog.com/forum/uplink/gog_soundtrack_removed_without_notice_even_for_buyers

edit : oops , i misread , you spoken about the developper cd, i mixed up with the bonus cd,
Post edited June 23, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: It's not really new :

https://www.gog.com/forum/uplink/gog_soundtrack_removed_without_notice_even_for_buyers

the developper cd archive should just have a better compression. or a new version (since i never unzipped this one i can tell)
I'm more curious about whether GOG is aware of this or it is an accidental omission as I've found various problems like this before and all of them were "oops" with a fix following shortly afterword. And if they were removed intentionally, I'm curious what the reason was for doing so (ie: legal copyright issues or otherwise etc.)
DyNaer: It's not really new :

the developper cd archive should just have a better compression. or a new version (since i never unzipped this one i can tell)
skeletonbow: I'm more curious about whether GOG is aware of this or it is an accidental omission as I've found various problems like this before and all of them were "oops" with a fix following shortly afterword. And if they were removed intentionally, I'm curious what the reason was for doing so (ie: legal copyright issues or otherwise etc.)
We are aware of it and yes, we had to remove those two items due to legal issues beyond our control.
JudasIscariot: We are aware of it and yes, we had to remove those two items due to legal issues beyond our control.
Thanks for the reply and speedy at that Judas. :) I figured it was either legal issues out of GOG's control, or a minor screwup that hadn't gotten reported and/or fixed up yet. Fortunately, I have the original files muahhahahahahaaa! :)
SUBTERRAIN updated

setup_sorcerer_king_2.1.0.5.exe; Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:42:15 GMT
setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.14.0.21.exe; Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:58:17 GMT
setup_windward_2.31.0.34.exe; Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:18:33 GMT
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Swapware1
Patch 1.80 Hotfix Galactic Civ III

patch_galactic_civilizations3_2.6.1.10.exe
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Swapware1
skeletonbow: Thanks for the reply and speedy at that Judas. :) I figured it was either legal issues out of GOG's control, or a minor screwup that hadn't gotten reported and/or fixed up yet. Fortunately, I have the original files muahhahahahahaaa! :)
i think the issue for the soundtrack is the one in the notes :

http://vgmdb.net/album/34721
DyNaer: i think the issue for the soundtrack is the one in the notes :

http://vgmdb.net/album/34721
I don't see any reason there, however I can't help but notice credits to Skaven for one song. Wow, I haven't seen that name in EONS. I suspect most people have no idea who that is, but it's kind of cool to see him in the credits for something randomly like this. :) I feel compelled to drop a tribute URL here that very well is older than probably half the people reading this post though hehe.

Behold, some very nostalgic computer art from the old demo scene from 1993, Second Reality by Future Crew, with Skaven on credits for music. Twas one of the most epic things back in 1993:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFv7mHTf0nA
setup_blood_and_gold_caribbean_2.10.0.11.exe
patch_ashes_of_the_singularity_2.14.0.23
setup_ashes_of_the_singularity_turtle_wars_dlc_2.14.0.23
skeletonbow: I don't see any reason there, however I can't help but notice credits to Skaven for one song. Wow, I haven't seen that name in EONS. I suspect most people have no idea who that is, but it's kind of cool to see him in the credits for something randomly like this. :) I feel compelled to drop a tribute URL here that very well is older than probably half the people reading this post though hehe.

Behold, some very nostalgic computer art from the old demo scene from 1993, Second Reality by Future Crew, with Skaven on credits for music. Twas one of the most epic things back in 1993:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFv7mHTf0nA
so i mistaken i searched a bit more and :

in the game subforum (post i linked above) ;

i paste the interesting part from Lin545

"f I am not mistaken whole soundtrack is under free license.

Its not composed by introvision, they just took it for commercial use."

You have the soundtrack in 2 subdirectories in the bonus cd archive. (those are in fact mods)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by DyNaer
Any idea what changed in Planescape: Torment and Flatout / Flatout 2 Linux versions?
No changelog. Installer update only?