It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daliz: Any idea what changed in Planescape: Torment and Flatout / Flatout 2 Linux versions?
No changelog. Installer update only?
Wine related improvements, and multi-monitor improvements IIRC
Daliz: Any idea what changed in Planescape: Torment and Flatout / Flatout 2 Linux versions?
No changelog. Installer update only?
skeletonbow: Wine related improvements, and multi-monitor improvements IIRC
There's a changelog about those things from May 20ish, but according to MaGOG logs they changed again just a couple of days ago.
Daliz: There's a changelog about those things from May 20ish, but according to MaGOG logs they changed again just a couple of days ago.
Naw... can't be! GOG always updates the changelogs! *knock on wood* :)

Yeah, it sucks when things are updated and no comments anywhere, no changelogs, no notifications or awareness put out anywhere.
I can't fetch the Spanish Linux version of Two Worlds, I get a 403.
All the other languages work. Can you please check, Judas?
skeletonbow: I'm more curious about whether GOG is aware of this or it is an accidental omission as I've found various problems like this before and all of them were "oops" with a fix following shortly afterword. And if they were removed intentionally, I'm curious what the reason was for doing so (ie: legal copyright issues or otherwise etc.)
JudasIscariot: We are aware of it and yes, we had to remove those two items due to legal issues beyond our control.
Wait, didn't you guys say you'd no longer remove extras for people who already owned it? O_o

Edit: Is this something that happened years ago?
I don't get it...
Post edited June 23, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Wait, didn't you guys say you'd no longer remove extras for people who already owned it? O_o

I don't get it...
It happened 3 years ago.
Loenas: I can't fetch the Spanish Linux version of Two Worlds, I get a 403.
All the other languages work. Can you please check, Judas?
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I opened a support ticket yesterday.
Judas is out of office for two weeks >:)
::evil laughter::

that being said, 403 error should be fixed now
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Thiev
Thiev: Judas is out of office for two weeks >:)

that being said, 403 error should be fixed now
He's gone for a few hours and everything starts falling apart. ;)
Shins finally gave up?
JMich: Shins finally gave up?
it's a mandatory 'gtfo and try to relax a bit' period :D
always semi-forced
What??? I can't remember that he asked us for permission. ;)
omega64: Wait, didn't you guys say you'd no longer remove extras for people who already owned it? O_o

I don't get it...
It inadvertently contained nude photos of the developers of the game all having sex apparently according to my Google research. They did us a favour!
high rated
Sins of a Solar Empire was updated:

Patch 1.85 (23rd June 2016)

Added Outlaw Sectors DLC support
Added Smuggling Specialization planet development (Outlaw Sectors DLC Only):
Steal up to 4.5% (1.5% * 3 stages) of global trade income (all players trade income combined) per planet.
The maximum amount of global trade profit that can be stolen is 40% across all players.
Each stage of Smuggling adds a 25% tax penalty for that planet up to a max of 75%. - This is mutually exclusive with Social and Industry specialization.
Added Rampant Militias (Outlaw Sectors DLC Only):
Every potentially colonizable world except homeworlds and pirate worlds will periodically spawn a random fleet of militia units with a fleet supply value of 20.
A given planet will not exceed a militia max capacity for that planet.
The max militia capacity at a planet is: (20 fleet supply + .025 population at that planet) a scalar proportional to the maximum fleet capacity researched * a scalar based on the number of planets in the galaxy.
The frequency of spawning is proportional to the maximum fleet capacity researched in the current match ranging from 10 to 4 minutes with a 25% variance.
Capturing a valid militia world will cause future spawned militia at that world to join your side as uncontrollable units so long as you control that planet.
When the max militia at a planet is reached, the militia will seek an adjacent gravwell target to attack unless they are already engaged. Neutral militia will attack any non- pirate gravwell adjacent and player owned militia will attack any non- pirate gravwell adjacent with enemy units detected.
Militia at a target planet with no enemies to engage will return to their planet of origin.
Militia will attack any non- friendly units including raiding pirates, enemy neutral militia, enemy player militia, and enemy normal units.
Added Pirate Turf (Outlaw Sectors DLC Only):
Pirates will now simultaneously raid multiple players dependant on the number of players in the game.
1,2,3 players = 1 raid.
4,5,6,7,8 players = 2 raids.
9,10 players = 3 raids.
The players selected will be the players with the most bounty.
All bounty applied against a player will receive a 25% bonus amount.
Pirates will spawn 15% faster.
Added 12 new maps (Outlaw Sectors DLC Only).
Maps that can only be played with a specific DLC now show up green if you own the DLC or red if not. A text description is shown when the map is selected indicating the reason for the state.
Added Enhanced Mod Memory Support:
Mods now use less memory.
Entering, exiting and re- entering a modded game no longer accumulates memory usage.
Changing mods no longer causes unnecessary memory consumption.
Overall memory usage is also reduced.
Players who don't own Outlaw Sectors can still play with a host who does own it.
Fixed two crashes present in version 1.84.

Created a changelog thread in the game forum.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by ElTerprise
high rated
This War of MIne was updated:

Patch 2.2.2 (23 June 2016)

"Grab all" crashes (yes, there were two of them!) are now fixed quitting the game after subscribing to a mod could crash the game - this is no longer a case
children appeared at your shelter even though you don't own DLC? It's fixed!
character photos adjusted (some of them were bugged)
fixed the animation when a character is coming back from scavange
fixed some smaller interface issues
added Chinese language