It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thiev: No. Ripped tracks had to be removed and replaced with disk images for DOSbox audio playback due to legal reasons.
toxicTom: Seriously? Licenses are strange...
By ripping audio from a CD you are changing the file itself - maybe that is an issue.
high rated
Banner Saga, The got a localisation update. From the changelog:

Patch 2.18.08 (08.28.2015)

Added Italian Language translation
Revised and improved Spanish Language translation
Revised and improved Brazilian Portuguese Language translation
high rated
Argh, the bloody update flag won't go away! No matter how many times I open the changelog,shift through the updated languages on every OS, the update flag and the little blue dot persist.

Is this supposed to compensate for all the update notifications I don't get?
HypersomniacLive: Is this supposed to compensate for all the update notifications I don't get?
LOL.

It actually disappeared for me just like it's supposed to. For once.
HypersomniacLive: Revised and improved Brazilian Portuguese Language translation
Previously known as "Google Translate translation", so I heard :P
Thanks a ton for fixin' it, Versus Evil and devs :)
Evoland 2 has been updated (just some minor bug fixes). I've created a changelog thread in the respective forum:

https://www.gog.com/forum/evoland_series/changelog
From MaGog's logs for 28 August (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Banner Saga, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2) (setup_the_banner_saga_2.1.0.3.exe; gog-3; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:38:19 GMT; 23,495,104)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Banner Saga, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2) (setup_the_banner_saga_2.2.0.4.exe; 2.18.08 (gog-4); Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:13:51 GMT; 23,602,656)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Banner Saga, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2) (setup_the_banner_saga_2.1.0.3.bin; gog-3; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:51:54 GMT; 1,865,434,732)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Banner Saga, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2) (setup_the_banner_saga_2.2.0.4-1.bin; 2.18.08 (gog-4); Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:11:31 GMT; 1,908,422,841)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Banner Saga, The, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+German+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish (the_banner_saga_2.0.0.9.dmg; gog-9; Thu, 14 May 2015 14:17:10 GMT; 1,889,913,186)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Banner Saga, The, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (the_banner_saga_2.1.0.10.dmg; 2.18.08 (gog-10); Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:21:40 GMT; 1,938,373,431)

NOTE! CHANGED Banner Saga, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207660483.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.18.08 (08.28.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Localization Update
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Italian Language translation
NOTE! ADD +++ Revised and improved Spanish Language translation
NOTE! ADD +++ Revised and improved Brazilian Portuguese Language translation
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ 05.06.2015 Update
NOTE! ADD +++ Small update to the game today to fix/remove some unecessary files and we added in the missing Kickstarter Crests.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.16.41 (04.29.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Major changes
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix issue with Hakon's being at rank 6 for some players, causing errors in the Heroes GUI
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix issue where the battle horn was unusable for some save older save games
NOTE! ADD +++ Add commandline option textscale=2 to increase text size globally
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Bugfixes and Improvements
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed gamepad icons not being positioned properly on Help Overlay messages
NOTE! ADD +++ Make damage indicator numbers vanish as soon as an affected unit dies
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix Puncture bonus not being reflected in damage indicators
NOTE! ADD +++ Dredge Fire Slinger no longer causes ability confirmation GUI to appear on its target tiles
NOTE! ADD +++ Improve mouse hitbox sensitivity around the enemy damage popup
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix missing text for Alette's Heroes description after she puts her hood up
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix Alette's stats being reset after donning her hood
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed issue where player is unable to confirm a selection on the Heraldry menu when using a gamepad
NOTE! ADD +++ Added gamepad configuration for type of Xbox360 wired controller on Mac OSX
NOTE! ADD +++ Hovering cursor over units now display stat banners like it used to
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix issue with stat info banners piling up at origin of battle board on the beginning of second wave of war
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed issue where player may open action menu without a pending move order being canceled
NOTE! ADD +++ Reduce a performance hitch when the battle resolution banner appears (victory/defeat)
NOTE! ADD +++ Preload match resolution texture and optimize some iso rendering hitches
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Some additional notes:
NOTE! ADD +++ Able to dismiss the auto-detected Gamepad Configuration menu now to return to mouse/keyboard controls
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ 04.17.2015 Update
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Gamepad support for Xbox and Playstation compatible controllers
NOTE! ADD +++ Graphical renderer completely rewritten and optimized using Starling and Stage3d for Windows and Mac OS X platforms. This puts more load on your GPU, instead of the CPU. You can still use the old renderer by adding the command line option "starling=false" without the quotes.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added zooming with mouse wheel
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix issue with the silver arrow
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix issue causing Silver Arrow to be unusable in the Bellower Fight
NOTE! ADD +++ Hero Stat upgrade GUI improved with new 'add' and 'subtract' buttons
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix several grammar and spelling issues
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix issue where Egil is still available for fight after being betrayed
NOTE! ADD +++ Battle Horn no longer deducts stars if they cannot be used on the active hero
NOTE! ADD +++ Command line options format has changed. See the Developer Cheatsheet for more information.

NOTE! CHANGED Banner Saga, The, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Evoland 2, A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1439275574.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.8936 (08.28.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ minor bug fixes

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Evoland 2, A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder, all_files, patch 1.0.8936 (gog-3) [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.0.8936 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Invisible Inc., changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1430744353.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 27.08.2015 (27.08.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Hotfix - Build 147076
NOTE! ADD +++ Agent string data will localize properly again.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Hotfix - Build 147308
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug that was failing to load po files properly in OSX and Linux.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug with the REFRESH LANGUAGES button. It sets the language to what is currently loaded now and you don't need to restart twice to get a new language choice to stick.

[Yesterday's missing changelog]
Post edited August 28, 2015 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for 28 August (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+German+Polish+Russian (part 1 of 2) (setup_shadows_heretic_kingdoms_2.0.0.2.exe; ; Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:31:41 GMT; 33,625,320)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) (setup_shadows_heretic_kingdoms_2.2.0.4.exe; 1.0.0.8176 (gog-4); Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:32:22 GMT; 34,992,696)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+German+Polish+Russian (part 2 of 2) (setup_shadows_heretic_kingdoms_2.0.0.2.bin; ; Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:39:02 GMT; 2,781,796,612)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) (setup_shadows_heretic_kingdoms_2.2.0.4-1.bin; 1.0.0.8176 (gog-4); Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:28:01 GMT; 2,876,802,678)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], downloadables, Universal update (patch_shadows_heretic_kingdoms_2.0.1.3.exe; ; Wed, 03 Dec 2014 16:15:08 GMT; 31,553,640)

NOTE! CHANGED Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666963.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.0.8176 (08.28.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ French Language
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes crashes with the controller
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes occasional overlapping interface
NOTE! ADD +++ some additional fixes and tweaks

NOTE! CHANGED Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], languages: Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], file_size: 2.6 GB ***TO*** 2.8 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms [Season Pass], companies: Games Farm / bitComposer ***TO*** Games Farm / Games Farm

[For some reason, the language drop-down menu for installers now offers only English]

NOTE! CHANGED Gothic, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 10) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista)

NOTE! CHANGED Satellite Reign, sys_req_win: Windows 7 or later, Processor: Dual Core 2.4 Ghz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: 1GB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 1000 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Windows 7 or later, Processor: Quad Core, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 1000 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard ***TO*** Windows 7 or later, Processor: x86 Dual Core 2.4 GHz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX 9 GPU with 1GB of memory, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Windows 7 or later, Processor: x86 Quad Core 3.4GHz or greater, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX 11 GPU with 2GB of memory, DirectX: Version 11, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Satellite Reign, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: Dual Core 2.4 Ghz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: 1GB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.7.0 or later, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, Hard Drive: 1000 MB available space ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: x86 Dual Core 2.4 GHz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ GPU with 1GB of memory, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: x86 Quad Core 3.4GHz or greater, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ GPU with 2GB of memory, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Satellite Reign, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual Core 2.4 Ghz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: 1GB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT, Hard Drive: 1000 MB available space, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Quad Core, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: x86 Dual Core 2.4 GHz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ GPU with 1GB of memory, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: x86 Quad Core 3.4GHz or greater, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ GPU with 2GB of memory, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun: Hong Kong, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: x86-compatible 1.8GHz or faster processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Modern 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory, Hard Drive: 10 GB available space ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: x86-compatible 1.8GHz or faster processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Modern 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory, Hard Drive: 10 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and, dependencies, Game editor requires also libqtgui4:i386 and its dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

[Same for deluxe edition and DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS [Upcoming], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)
high rated
GR00T: LOL.

It actually disappeared for me just like it's supposed to. For once.
It took about an hour to obey and disappear for me. I had started fearing that it might be the new Dragonsphere.
From MaGog's logs for 29 August:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Sam & Max Hit the Road, downloadables, Linux installer, French (\sam_max_hit_the_road\linux\gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_french_2.0.0.8.sh ***TO*** gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_french_2.0.0.8.sh; unknown ***TO*** Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:47:30 GMT; 0 ***TO*** 110,293,953)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Sam & Max Hit the Road, downloadables, Linux installer, German (\sam_max_hit_the_road\linux\gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_german_2.0.0.8.sh ***TO*** gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_german_2.0.0.8.sh; unknown ***TO*** Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:51:42 GMT; 0 ***TO*** 200,793,399)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Sam & Max Hit the Road, downloadables, Linux installer, Italian (\sam_max_hit_the_road\linux\gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_italian_2.0.0.8.sh ***TO*** gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_italian_2.0.0.8.sh; unknown ***TO*** Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:51:38 GMT; 0 ***TO*** 184,049,978)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Sam & Max Hit the Road, downloadables, Linux installer, Spanish (\sam_max_hit_the_road\linux\gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_spanish_2.0.0.8.sh ***TO*** gog_sam_max_hit_the_road_spanish_2.0.0.8.sh; unknown ***TO*** Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:49:47 GMT; 0 ***TO*** 159,400,010)

[Broken links fixed]
high rated
OOO: I will be on holiday from 30 August to 3 September with limited internet access. During this period, MaGog should continue updating regularly every six hours, but I will not be posting her findings here. All the GOG changes and updates that take place during this time will be reported on 3-4 September. Don't worry, nothing will be lost, just delayed. Enjoy the site!
mrkgnao: OOO: I will be on holiday from 30 August to 3 September with limited internet access. During this period, MaGog should continue updating regularly every six hours, but I will not be posting her findings here. All the GOG changes and updates that take place during this time will be reported on 3-4 September. Don't worry, nothing will be lost, just delayed. Enjoy the site!
Have a nice vacation, mrkgnao.
Have a nice vacation!
high rated
While I'm already feeling the first signs of anxiety (3ds without MaGgog?), I wish you a fun and relaxing holiday, mrkgnao!
Got an update flag for Shadowrun Hong Kong:
Patch 3.0.5 3.0.3 (gog-1) -> 3.0.5 (gog-3) 18 MB