It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DukeNukemForever: Was only the spanish version updated? Except english all language versions are marked, but only the spanish version has version number 2.1.0.

It seems the Stalker games got a patch for multiplayer-gaming.
JudasIscariot: Yes, only the PC Spanish version was updated. I didn't flag every version but I guess the flags are just going to do what they want :/
Alrighty, thanks for clarification. So no need to start up my backup drives this evening.
JudasIscariot: Yes, only the PC Spanish version was updated. I didn't flag every version but I guess the flags are just going to do what they want :/
DukeNukemForever: Alrighty, thanks for clarification. So no need to start up my backup drives this evening.
Yep, unless you are a Spanish speaker :)
From MaGog's logs for June 12:
NOTE! CHANGED Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0, Mouse, Keyboard
NOTE! CHANGED Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.7 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.6 Ghz+, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 64 MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled ***TO*** OS X 10.7 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.6 Ghz+, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 64 MB of video memory with OpenGL 2.0 support. Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled
NOTE! CHANGED Ultima™ 4+5+6, stars: 4.5 ***TO*** 5

P.S. game count in catalogue = 800
Post edited June 12, 2014 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/among_the_sleep/among_the_sleep_has_been_updated_to_version_110
mrkgnao: P.S. game count in catalogue = 800
Only 200 to go and then GOG invites all people here to a big party in their headquarters. No?
mrkgnao: P.S. game count in catalogue = 800
toxicTom: Only 200 to go and then GOG invites all people here to a big party in their headquarters. No?
Well, not exactly. It seems GOG counts their games differently. They currently number their games at 757.
As far a I can determine, they don't count DLCs, season passes, premium editions, and removed games.
Not sure about upcoming games.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for June 12:
NOTE! CHANGED Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0, Mouse, Keyboard
NOTE! CHANGED Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.7 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.6 Ghz+, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 64 MB of video memory Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled ***TO*** OS X 10.7 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.6 Ghz+, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 64 MB of video memory with OpenGL 2.0 support. Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled
NOTE! CHANGED Ultima™ 4+5+6, stars: 4.5 ***TO*** 5

P.S. game count in catalogue = 800
Hint for upcoming Linux support, since they list OpenGL as requirement? Or just for Mac release sakes :/ ;)
Post edited June 12, 2014 by TheMechanist
toxicTom: Only 200 to go and then GOG invites all people here to a big party in their headquarters.
224 for a nice big round number.
From MaGog's logs for June 12:
NOTE! CHANGED Among the Sleep, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.0.1 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.1.0
NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons, stars: 5 ***TO*** 4.5
NOTE! CHANGED InFlux, stars: 4.5 ***TO*** 4
NOTE! CHANGED Ultima™ 4+5+6, stars: 5 ***TO*** 4.5
TheMechanist: Hint for upcoming Linux support, since they list OpenGL as requirement? Or just for Mac release sakes :/ ;)
Mac mice have mouse buttons? I thought by now Apple had refined the mouse down to just being a mouse cord with no actual mouse. ;o)
toxicTom: Only 200 to go and then GOG invites all people here to a big party in their headquarters. No?
I'd be willing to bet that when GOG reaches 1000 games in the catalogue, they will have a massive celebration promotion that is some kind of big deal and probably give away a crapload of freebie games or something to draw more attention to the site and Galaxy etc. I hope they do something exciting for it anyway, but I think both us gamers and themselves are likely to anticipate the event as a nice big milestone worthy of some sort of celebration anyway. :)
Post edited June 13, 2014 by skeletonbow
http://www.gog.com/forum/battle_worlds_kronos/battle_worlds_kronos_has_been_updated_to_version_137_pc_mac
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_swapper/the_swapper_has_been_updated_to_version_126_pc_mac
From MaGog's logs for June 13:
NOTE! CHANGED Battle Worlds: Kronos, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.3.7
NOTE! CHANGED Swapper, The, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.24 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.26
http://www.gog.com/forum/tex_murphy_series/tesla_effect_a_tex_murphy_adventure_has_been_updated_to_version_13
http://www.gog.com/forum/broken_age_season_pass/broken_age_has_been_updated_to_version_12