It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eador. Masters of the Broken World updated to version 1.4.3

http://www.gog.com/forum/eador_series/eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_143_update
Post edited June 10, 2014 by cyboff
I hope GOG Galaxy provides a running changelog of all game updates both official developer patches as well as GOG "changed one pixel in the installer icon minor trivia" type updates. It'd even be nice if there were different categories of updates like "Official upstream developer patch to new version of game.", "New content available (in game, extras, whatever).", "Critical security fixes.", "Trivial installer updates or other trivial changes." etc. and both global settings for default preferences for all of these or other options, as well as per-game overrides to select the level of updatability and notification for each game. People who meticulously want to know every pixel change minor or not could get it, while the default might be to only alert people on significant, major, or security updates. The average person's experience would be roughly the same as now, but for the probably relatively small percentage of users who are more meticulous and obsessive about knowing if anything at all changed for any reason, they could opt into getting notified if a single bit flips in a game's distribution files and find out why by clicking on the game and some context sensitive menu choice "view GOG changelog". Might be nice to have separate upstream developer changelogs (if they provide one somewhere) and a GOG changelog for the installer/packaging etc.

Just some more ideas/thoughts to bounce around the conference table during weekly GOG Galaxy progress meetings. ;oP
From MaGog's logs for June 10:
NOTE! CHANGED Eador. Masters of the Broken World, file_size: 989 MB ***TO*** 977 MB
NOTE! CHANGED 1849, stars: 2.5 ***TO*** 2
Did something change with Sword of the Stars: The Pit - MindGames? It suddenly jumped to the start of my shelf, but I don't see any upgrades. I do notice the following message with a checkbox:

We recommend buying Sword of the Stars: The Pit - MindGames on GOG.com to guarantee 100% compatibility with the DLC you already own.
[] Don’t show this message anymore.

I don't recall seeing that before, so perhaps this was added and triggered the freshness date change?
I got that a few times when I refreshed my account in the past. The shelf likes to go apeshit with this game and its dlcs.
IAmSinistar: Did something change with Sword of the Stars: The Pit - MindGames? It suddenly jumped to the start of my shelf, but I don't see any upgrades. I do notice the following message with a checkbox:

We recommend buying Sword of the Stars: The Pit - MindGames on GOG.com to guarantee 100% compatibility with the DLC you already own.
Just out of curiosity:
You own the DLC but not the original game? Strange!
http://www.gog.com/forum/always_sometimes_monsters/always_sometimes_monsters_has_been_updated_to_version_120
IAmSinistar: Did something change with Sword of the Stars: The Pit - MindGames? It suddenly jumped to the start of my shelf, but I don't see any upgrades. I do notice the following message with a checkbox:

I don't recall seeing that before, so perhaps this was added and triggered the freshness date change?
It's a bug that occurs every now and then (had it happen to me twice). Just do an account refresh and everything will be back to normal.
Maxvorstadt: You own the DLC but not the original game? Strange!
Actually I have all of them here. I assume the message is just shown by default, in order to mitigate against people who own the base game from elsewhere and just want to buy the DLC here.

Grargar: It's a bug that occurs every now and then (had it happen to me twice). Just do an account refresh and everything will be back to normal.
That fixed it alright, clever kitty! Thanks.
From MaGog's logs for June 10:
NOTE! CHANGED Always Sometimes Monsters, file_size: 384 MB ***TO*** 307 MB
Gydion: Silent Update:

Base game Eador. Masters of the Broken World updated to version 1.4.2.
DyNaer: it was obvious the base game was uptaded , it's stated in the DLC gamecard.

"Notice: The DLC requiers the newest version of the base game from GOG.com."

However i have to agree there's no changelog in the subforum of the game , neither no official post in this thread ....
And i didn't got an updtate flag. :'(
I wish I been warned that there was going to be "DLC" for this game, I never would have bought it had I known.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by rawmilk905
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for June 10:
Just wanted to say thanks for regularly posting this info, it's nice to know what is going on behind the scenes :) +1
Not sure if MaGOG didn't miss this little update :P

http://www.gog.com/forum/lifeless_planet/lifeless_planet_has_been_updated_to_version_11
From MaGog's logs for June 11:
NOTE! CHANGED Lifeless Planet, languages: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: French, German, Spanish, Russian
NOTE! CHANGED Lifeless Planet, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.1
NOTE! CHANGED Braveland, file_size: 171 MB ***TO*** 180 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Ultima™ 4+5+6, stars: 4.5 ***TO*** 5

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for June 10:
Pajama: Just wanted to say thanks for regularly posting this info, it's nice to know what is going on behind the scenes :) +1
My pleasure
JudasIscariot: Not sure if MaGOG didn't miss this little update :P

http://www.gog.com/forum/lifeless_planet/lifeless_planet_has_been_updated_to_version_11
I knew I shouldn't have gone to sleep. I really need to stop doing that.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/braveland/braveland_has_been_updated_pc_mac