Thanks for this one, but there's no need for you to track We Happy Few
Ok, I've added it to my exception list :). Gotta say, the new GOG practice of assigning a new ID to a game once it exits its pre-order/in-dev state is rather confusing... Prodigy Tactics
Hand of Fate 2
#### Update 0.8.9 (28 September 2018)
1. New playable character:
* Soha, the Blade of Sorrow, including skills and passives.
1. New Bastion mode:
* Paths of Destiny. Endless waves of ennemies with goals and rewards.
2. Story Mode:
* Addition of the dynamic Night and Day cycle on world map during the quest,
* Dynamic lighting on characters during the dialog phases depending of the night and day cycle on world map,
* Addition of a New Game button on Quest introduction screen (restart the quest from the beginning keep the updated skill of the characters),
* New additional Side Quest: A Mysterious Cargo,
* New additional locations and elements on the 3D world map,
* Improved dialog transitions popup during quests,
* Updated version of the world map with additional elements and VFX,
* Updated Seed the Alchemist icon,
* Minor adjustments.
3. All game modes:
* New options to choose the speed of the animations during combats in solo and multiplayer modes: x1 normal / x2 / x5 (not available on multiplayer modes)
* On the Arena starting cinematics before combats, you can now skip the cinematic by simple click anywhere on the screen,
* Updated version of the Skill Tree screen,
* Fix on Passive skills of Siren, Toboro, Isaëlle and Zotra,
* Turn begin sequence. Addition of a Turn Count infos,
* Main Menu. Addition of a pop up with game modes description,
* Updated and optimized version of the Arena Arch of the Temple,
* Lighting improvements on characters during combats,
* Camera adjustments on Rota's Eye of the Storm special ability,
* Adjusted VFX on Siren Special ability Deadly Breach,
* Adjusted VFX on Isaëlle Counter Attack,
* Addition of the SFX on Zotra's Mana Decay ability,
* Additional Tips on loading screens,
* Addition of the Affinity Attack Icon linked to Arcana when a character can trigger an Affinity Attack,
* Addition of the Affinity Attack Icon when launching an Affinity Attack during combats,
* New Armor icon.
4. Multiplayer modes:
* You can now launch a player research or invite a friend to play a multiplayer fight and in parallel continue to play a solo mode until you find a player to play the online match.
* Tutorial reworked - 9 lessons, with narrative context and characters unlock.
* Characters balancing,
* Adjustments of minor bugs.
#### Update 1.6.5 (28 September 2018)
* Fixed endless Briarfolk
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Pathfinder: Kingmaker
to version 1.0.2
(since the officially listed game card seems to be broken, I will link it to the Explorer edition from now on)
-> Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
to version v3.0.0.0021
(Windows & Mac only)
-> Dungeons 3
to version v1.5.2 build5 @47db1e3
to version 1.0.24