It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vagabond: ...
Postal 1
Anyone know if Postal 1 has the promised fixes yet?
http://www.gog.com/forum/postal_series/postal_1_and_postal_2_updates_on_gog
This is great! I only have a handful of legacy installers left (I'76, I'82, F/A-18, Carmageddon).
korell: Anyone know if Postal 1 has the promised fixes yet?
http://www.gog.com/forum/postal_series/postal_1_and_postal_2_updates_on_gog
Not yet. We had some problems with them (at least with the build we received) and some additional work is required.
Ghorpm: You would be sitting all alone in the office. How would you feel then?

:D
Thiev: Kinda... like now? :D
We all have to suffer now to celebrate later. It's better than celebrate and then suffer. Wait, actually it happens a lot, doesn't it? If you wake up on Monday and you don't have a hangover... then it's Wednesday ;)
Might and Magic 9 is now V2
Ghorpm: We all have to suffer now to celebrate later. It's better than celebrate and then suffer. Wait, actually it happens a lot, doesn't it? If you wake up on Monday and you don't have a hangover... then it's Wednesday ;)
I'm not a people person. I suffer when I have to celebrate, so right now I'm perfectly fine, thank you ;)
Wait, if the English RoA games are the floppy version how are they 25 Mb and 80 Mb big? How many floppies did these things come on?
Creature Village
Warlords Battlecry
Zeus

got v2 installers
Ghorpm: You didn't expect somebody would notice it that soon, did you? :D But I was checking it regularly because it was mentioned that all installers, even those in extras and removed from the catalog would be updated.
JudasIscariot: Curses! You have foiled our plans of quietly switching out installers at odd times of the day for all people in the world! You and that stupid dog too!

:P
seriously ; when you are gonna to fix the notification system, it's getting worse & worse.

i 'd like a see a bit more professionalism ; actually you expect the customers do half your job..... i'm starting to seriously losing patience .....

look : i found some classic installers which get updated , how do find those with a broken notification uptade system ?

Stronghold Crusader Classic (v2 installer)
Stronghold Classic (v2 installer)
Oddword : Stranger's Wrath Classic (v2 installer)

Plus right now the notification system is laggy ; it flags games after i noticed they got updated >.>
Ghorpm: I've spotted one more and it was well hidden :D Another World 15th anniversary (not the main installer but the one from extras) is also updated to v2 version. And I'm pretty sure it happened just recently because I did check it yesterday and it was still old installer.
Nice catch.
It made me take a loot at the Earth 2140 DOS installer and it has been updated too.
Ghorpm: We all have to suffer now to celebrate later. It's better than celebrate and then suffer. Wait, actually it happens a lot, doesn't it? If you wake up on Monday and you don't have a hangover... then it's Wednesday ;)
Thiev: I'm not a people person. I suffer when I have to celebrate, so right now I'm perfectly fine, thank you ;)
You can celebrate alone, you know ;) But I can perfectly understand you, perhaps I'm not antisocial but I love to be alone too. Usually I go to mountains alone. And not during summer holidays. I prefer to go there and enjoy the silence...
Thiev: Just when I managed to get my list of games under 20
Does this include recompiling the 2.0 installers that still have the AppCompatFlag uninstall bug? I know of 5 that had this bug the last time I checked them out.
Vagabond: Are you saying we have to learn German? Well, alright.
Deutsch ist die schönste Sprache der Welt.
tfishell: My flag for the update (that red "1") is stuck. I'm sure it's been brought up before; is there no fix yet? It's not a big deal, just a little annoying.
Same thing here. I keep thinking I have a new message or reply.

edit - its gone now
Post edited November 22, 2013 by AdamR
adambiser: Does this include recompiling the 2.0 installers that still have the AppCompatFlag uninstall bug? I know of 5 that had this bug the last time I checked them out.
Once I get all 1.0 to 2.0 I'll get back to any issues I missed. Sorry for that, but that's not entirely up to me.