It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vagabond: More updates:

Unreal Tournament 99
Postal 1
SWAT 1+2
Pandemonium
Mobile Forces
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Hitman
Hitman 2
Gangsters: Organized Crime
1nsane was marked and vampire the masquerade was also mentioned but in addition we also have:

Desperados
Desperados 2
independence war
independence war 2
king's quest 7-8
Myst 5
Real Myst
Silver
URU
Vagabond: More updates:

Unreal Tournament 99
Postal 1
SWAT 1+2
Pandemonium
Mobile Forces
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Hitman
Hitman 2
Gangsters: Organized Crime
WhoKnowscs: 1nsane was marked and vampire the masquerade was also mentioned but in addition we also have:

Desperados
Desperados 2
independence war
independence war 2
king's quest 7-8
Myst 5
Real Myst
Silver
URU
Also:

Crusaders of Might and Magic
Now we also have:

Darkstone
Divinity 2
In Cold Blood
KKND Xtreme
Pabzer General 3D Assault
Sensible Soccer 2006
Speed Busters
Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness
Do my eyes deceive me, or did Realms of Arkania 1+2 just receive a German installer? o.0
Gaunathor: Do my eyes deceive me, or did Realms of Arkania 1+2 just receive a German installer? o.0
http://www.gog.com/forum/realms_of_arkania_series/realms_of_arkania_series_is_now_available_in_german_pc
add those :

Realms of Arkania 1+2
Panzer General 3D Assault
Sir, I salute you!
I guess, I can finally lay my old CDs to rest. Good job!
Celtic Kings: Rage of War now comes in English (audio and text), French, Italian, and German (the rest are text only)
I am very angry Germans get CD version of RoA and we still get floppy version :(
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Crosmando
Following installers updated to V2

Battle Isle The Andosia War
Descent 3
Divine Divinity
Crosmando: I am very angry Germans get CD version of RoA and we still get floppy version :(
There are no English CD versions of RoA games.
Divine Divinity is also v2. The other games I've just noticed were already mentioned.

EDIT: ninja'd by GaminggUy45 :D
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Ghorpm
Thiev: There are no English CD versions of RoA games.
Yeah I know, but I still hold out hope that one day their might be a fan patch which imports the English translation to the CD version
Crosmando: Yeah I know, but I still hold out hope that one day their might be a fan patch which imports the English translation to the CD version
I tinkered with that on my own, and it's mostly doable, although not up to GOG standards ;)