It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Startup Company

#### Patch Beta 14.1 (13 February 2018)

* My priority with Beta 14 has been to iron out features that felt inefficient or clumsy. A general complaint has been that there is too much clicking in the game. I hope Beta 14 removes a lot of these clicks and makes the gameplay less cumbersome.

* Products have once again been rebalanced. Beta 13 allowed you to gain more users than the population of the world. I’ve fixed this in Beta 14. Take note that your product will now instantly start to lose users if you have more than two billion users. Server demands has also been buffed a lot. This is intended!

##### Weekends and days off

* The HR Manager can now control all employee schedules at once. You can also define which days of the week the employees should take off.

##### Tracking stock prices

* Competitor stock prices are now tracked, making it much easier to figure out when to buy and sell stocks.

##### The Activity Log

* The new activity log replaces the current notification system. Instead of hiding your notifications, you now get a static overview of all activity in the game.

##### Production Functionality

* The new automated production feature is currently being tested. Currently, you have to manually set the minimum stock amount for each available component/module. Once the limit is reached, employees stop working.

##### Auto-repeat for everyone!

* Players have always disliked the first 10 minutes of the game because of the high volume of clicking that is required. Together with the “Production feature”, I’ve unlocked the Auto-Repeat function for all employees, whether they are assigned to a manager or not. Instead, the manager’s main purpose is to help assign tasks and boost productivity by adding the speed bonus. This should help get rid of a substantial portion of early-game clicks

##### Employee Training

* You can now use training to increase the speed of your employees. Each employee has a “Max Speed” or “Potential Speed”. Once you’ve trained your employee to his/her maximum speed, you’ll be able to upgrade the employee. After upgrading, a higher “Max Speed” will now be available, until the employee reaches “Expert” level. The employee’s final “Max Speed” will vary from employee to employee. Putting hours into training employees will result in higher speeds at lower salaries than simply hiring “Expert” level employees.

* That’s all for now. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy Beta 14!

* All the best,
* Jonas
Schizm: Mysterious Journey

#### Update (13 February 2018)

* Added a map of the game's world to the bonus goodies section.
Tangledeep

#### Build b102 (13 February 2018)

##### NOTE:

* Some balance changes only apply to new characters, as loot is generated on world creation.

##### ART/VISUALS

* Added visual block effect indicating when a physical skill has been blocked

##### BALANCE

* Increased respawn rate on floors 18 and 19
* Autobarrier now has a 100% chance to block any blockable physical skill as well. If you are NOT using a shield, it will still work on physical skills!
* When starting a new HARDCORE character on an existing save, previous meta progress is now removed (except for unlocks, recipes, monsterpedia)
* Lightning Jab stamina cost increased to 30 (up from 20)
* Summoned pets in New Game+ now gain +25% base Health
* Thundering Lion charges now last 99 turns (up from 35)

##### BUGS

* Fixed some audio bugs with effects like Vital Bleed procs
* Fixed bug with Examine mode on keyboard/controller
* Fixed bug with “Switch Places” option for NPCs, where if you switched floors and returned the NPC would be non-interactable until reloading the game
* Attempted fixes at strange pet bug that could occur where pets became inert after being resuced once from the corral (hey, maybe they were traumatized from the experience)
* Fixed bug where hero sprite could disappear behind some tiles after being pulled
* Quick Stepping on to Deadly Void should no longer cause you to take damage twice in the same turn
* Yet another pass at ensuring Rose Petals don’t spawn anywhere before doing the romance quest
* Fixed game load error that occurred if you saved with a certain weapon pairing setup
* Attempted fix for bosses sometimes dropping duplicate legendary items
* Attempted fix at monster breeding error that could sometimes occur and cause a trainwreck
* Fixed bug that could occur when going into zones with some merchants
* Vital point effects should no longer reflect if attacking a Barrier enemy
* Fixed bug with Wild Cards skills where a Full House was not properly recognized

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* Added full effect description for elemental protection scrolls

##### WRITING

* Fixed Pumpkin & Pumpkin Bread status text (was incorrectly showing lower effect values)
* If you press “F” to fire a ranged weapon while holding a melee weapon, and you cancel the ranged targeting, you will now revert to the melee weapon
I've added the full changelog here.
SCPM: Whoa, that was fast, burning the midnight oil over there? :)
JudasIscariot: Not really, just happened to have Galaxy open and a notification flashed so I wanted to see what the fuss was about :P
I would like to nitpick a bit and say that Descent and Descent 2 are listed as versions 1.4A and 1.1 when they are really updated to 1.5 and 1.2.
high rated
Sudden Strike 4

#### Patch 1.06.22743 (13 February 2018) [Win & Mac]

##### Commanders!

We have some great news for you – Sudden Strike 4 has received its first
update of the year!

This version will add a new commander for both skirmish- and multiplayer
modes, alongside a range of other gameplay changes:

##### Content update:

* We have added a new commander – Charles de Gaulle, a renowned commander of the French army.

* Command his army of French troops and vehicles, which also includes a brand new FCM 2C Heavy tank.
* Charles de Gaulle is available for all players, complete with his own army and unit set, and is playable in both single- and multiplayer matches.

##### Additional Gameplay updates:

* We have added support for increased zoom out distance.
* The newly-implemented extended camera zoom mode allows you to zoom out further from the battlefield.
* Please note that this function may affect both CPU and GPU performance depending on your system specs. You can enable or disable this feature in the options menu.

##### We have added 360° camera rotation support.

360° camera rotation allows you to rotate the camera freely on the
battlefield.Use the middle mouse button by default to rotate the camera, or
change the key binding in the options menu at any time.

##### Gameplay improvements

We also made other improvements to the game:

* We have increased the effectiveness of sniper units, and increased the range for supply and repair units.
* We have added a new Scatter command for infantry groups. This command will prove useful when your troops are under enemy fire, especially mortar fire that can kill infantry squads easily.
* For multiplayer matches, we have improved the latency/ping counter, which is now more accurate and may improve the multiplayer experience.
high rated
And these are the last updates for today. At this point, I'm no longer sure which ones of those without a changelog are 'real' updates or are only 'installer' updates...

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Democracy 3: Africa
· EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
· Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
· Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords
· Transport Fever

Democracy 3: Africa has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements *TO* Single-player

EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support, Overlay

Outlaws + A Handful of Missions has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_outlaws_2.1.0.11.exe *TO* setup_outlaws_2.0_(18590).exe --- Size *FROM* 492.0 MB *TO* 510.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.1 (gog-11) *TO* 2.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Internal Update (13 February 2018)

- enabled DirectPlay on install (Windows 8 / 10)
- replaced rainbow color fix with a less invasive method (Windows 7)
- fixed CDAudio not playing on Windows 10 (require complete uninstall of the previous version before installing this one)

--
(Full changelog)

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Universal update (2.0.0 -> 2.0.2)

* File added: Patch Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack (legacy Mac version) [Mac OS X] --- Size: 591.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

Starpoint Gemini Warlords has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Cloud saves, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Cloud saves, Overlay

Transport Fever has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.8 GB *TO* 6.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 14085 *TO* 14485

[NO CHANGELOG]
Homeworld Remastered gave me an update via Galaxy, any idea what it's about?
high rated
MIK0: I didn't mean to disagree with you. My point is that there should always be notification when something changes (really it should be automatic based on changes in files), I expect at least what is accomplished right now with the help of MaGog. We have and almost 950 page thread for something that should be provided by GOG and that's only since late 2012: that's the entity of GOG unprofessionalism. The issue here is the lack of communication and information (what has changed) that it's another pillar on what GOG is based on. If they can do something wrong, if they can neglect their customers, they'll sure do.

Even the fact that you have to save the list of updated games is ridiculous. You should be provided a way to always be able to check if your collection is up to date, be able to filter games based on update dates. At some point you cannot do that manually anymore.
Well, you did say you disagree... Just pulling your leg a bit, I understood you, and don't disagree with what you're saying. We can only hope that an automated system will be implemented before we all become retired senior citizens. On the other hand, and especially regarding your last suggestion, I already dread at the thought of what all may likely break.

MarkoH01: I don't know but Judas wanted to ask tech department what exactly changed. Maybe this will explain the size differences as well.
I'm afraid that the addition of that "Internal Update" changelog was the outcome of that inquiry. Which is welcome, of course, but doesn't explain this specific case.
MIK0: I didn't mean to disagree with you. My point is that there should always be notification when something changes (really it should be automatic based on changes in files), I expect at least what is accomplished right now with the help of MaGog. We have and almost 950 page thread for something that should be provided by GOG and that's only since late 2012: that's the entity of GOG unprofessionalism. The issue here is the lack of communication and information (what has changed) that it's another pillar on what GOG is based on. If they can do something wrong, if they can neglect their customers, they'll sure do.

Even the fact that you have to save the list of updated games is ridiculous. You should be provided a way to always be able to check if your collection is up to date, be able to filter games based on update dates. At some point you cannot do that manually anymore.
HypersomniacLive: Well, you did say you disagree... Just pulling your leg a bit, I understood you, and don't disagree with what you're saying. We can only hope that an automated system will be implemented before we all become retired senior citizens. On the other hand, and especially regarding your last suggestion, I already dread at the thought of what all may likely break.

MarkoH01: I don't know but Judas wanted to ask tech department what exactly changed. Maybe this will explain the size differences as well.
HypersomniacLive: I'm afraid that the addition of that "Internal Update" changelog was the outcome of that inquiry. Which is welcome, of course, but doesn't explain this specific case.
Gog's lack of transparency is a huge issue, overall. Frankly, i think it comes with their polish pride (no, not referring to the urban dictionary definition, though it might explain something): they have a habit of slinging shit at customers who are angry with them (yeah, some of us deserve it, but our culture also supports professionalism), even outright lying, and i think their lack of transparency might be in order to help them stay out of trouble for the crap they say. I get the impression that this is the primary issue involving some games not getting updated, as well as some games just plain not getting released. Frankly, I think they want to hide their staunch agenda for pushing galaxy on us, because they might just come out and say that we need it because we're idiots or something like that. Remember, gog also has to deal with the worst of us (from the tech support side), so they will probably have an unfair view of their own customer base, and tie that with their general attitude problem, it, frankly, makes sense.
muntdefems: Outlaws + A Handful of Missions has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_outlaws_2.1.0.11.exe *TO* setup_outlaws_2.0_(18590).exe --- Size *FROM* 492.0 MB *TO* 510.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.0.1 (gog-11) *TO* 2.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Internal Update (13 February 2018)

- enabled DirectPlay on install (Windows 8 / 10)
- replaced rainbow color fix with a less invasive method (Windows 7)
- fixed CDAudio not playing on Windows 10 (require complete uninstall of the previous version before installing this one)

--
muntdefems: (Full changelog)
Always great to see classics updated/improved compatibility.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I'm afraid that the addition of that "Internal Update" changelog was the outcome of that inquiry. Which is welcome, of course, but doesn't explain this specific case.
I posted Judas a link to your additional request yesterday. Let's hope that he will follow it and answer your question.
high rated
Hand of Fate 2

Patch 1.2.5 (14 February 2018)

Fix campfires.
Fix a hang loading some combat encounters.
Fixes for challenge set tier unlock checking

Homeworld® Remastered Collection

Internal Update (14 February 2018)

updated internal installer structure + reworked language selection mechanism, no changes to game files

Sudden Strike 4

Marked as updated.
No changelog.
Any idea what's up with the update flag I received for Late Shift? No changelog so far.
high rated
MIK0: I didn't mean to disagree with you. My point is that there should always be notification when something changes (really it should be automatic based on changes in files)...
Exactly I don't know why this is so hard for GOG. Every time a GOG staff member uploads a new build they should be required to add a note to the changelog as to why the build has changed, simply have a pop up box that forces them to enter something before they can continue. This should also automatically trigger a update notification regardless of what has changed.

Would solve a lot of issues and make this thread pretty much not needed...
Post edited February 14, 2018 by BKGaming
MarkoH01: Any idea what's up with the update flag I received for Late Shift? No changelog so far.
Mac version got added :)
Lucian_Galca: Homeworld Remastered gave me an update via Galaxy, any idea what it's about?
Just in case you don;t see it:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post18993
MarkoH01: Any idea what's up with the update flag I received for Late Shift? No changelog so far.
JudasIscariot: Mac version got added :)
Thank you for answering my question. Could you please also anser the one HypersomniacLive posted?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post18983