It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Edward_Carnby: Sudden Strike 4

Marked as updated.
No changelog.
It's because the Linux installers have been updated to version 1.06.22489.

Late Shift

#### Update (14 February 2018)

* added the Mac version of Late Shift
Niche - a genetics survival game

#### Patch 1.0.7 (14th February 2018)

##### IMPROVEMENTS

* Improved and fully localized tutorial
* Added new UI tooltips
* Updated credits
* Attacking rogue males prevents them from mating for a short time
* Option to change animal texture resolution (Set to low to increaseperformance)

##### FIXES

* Disabled UI key U, when renaming animals
* Leeches can no longer move on land
* Fixed problems with camouflage
* Baby is no longer stuck on nest when a wild female gives birth
* Better fade in of game music after intro sceen
* Fixed ice block message on second visit on island Long Winter
* Added “only in story mode” to Round Ear tooltip
* Fixed saving problem when closing the game with X
* Fixed Eating Nemo achievement
* Burning savanna no longer causes crashes
* Higher chance to pass on home island immunity if restarting withsame bloodline
* Rogue males no island no longer mix in their genetics if restartingwith same bloodline
* Hungry predators don’t prefer to attack spiky animals anymore
* Rogue males can no longer mate with your females directly aftergrowling at them
Tangledeep

#### Build b102b (14 February 2018)

##### NOTE:

* Some balance changes only apply to new characters, as loot is generated on world creation.

##### BALANCE

* 3rd boss is now harder
* Final boss phase 2 is now harder

##### BUGS

* Fixed ingame values for tier 2-4 Weapon masteries (only the text was changed before)
* Another pass at fixing black screen error due to bad shop data
* “Lightweight” weapon mod should never spawn on 2H / Claws
* Fixed sprite draw layer issue on stairs and the Dreamcaster
* Fixed bug where knocked-out monsters were not recognized
* Another attempted fix for bug where equipment bonuses in NG+ were not active until re-equipping

##### QUALITY OF LIFE

* Cursor will now only change to a bow if you have a ranged weapon _and_ you can hit the enemy from your current range. Otherwise, it will be a regular pointer, indicating that no attack is possible from your current position.
* Clarified in the shop sell item interface the sale value of individual items AND stacks of that item
high rated
Wuppo

Updated To Version 1.1.71

No Changelog

Steam version is 1.1.64 so the GOG version got updated first. We missed the last update so it is nice to see that the game is back on track with updates.
high rated
Dear all, due to some unexpected personal issues, yesterday I wasn't able to post the updates in this thread. Today I won't be able to do it either, and most likely neither the next couple of days.

Fear not, as I'll report everything when I'm back. In the meantime, please check Yepoleb's GOGdb website for details about file updates.

As for changelogs, I'm sure the usual crowd will keep posting them during my absence. :)
muntdefems: Dear all, due to some unexpected personal issues, yesterday I wasn't able to post the updates in this thread. Today I won't be able to do it either, and most likely neither the next couple of days.

Fear not, as I'll report everything when I'm back. In the meantime, please check Yepoleb's GOGdb website for details about file updates.

As for changelogs, I'm sure the usual crowd will keep posting them during my absence. :)
No problem at all. I wish all the best and hope to hear from you soon. Take care!
high rated
Hello Neighbor has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 1.1.8 (15 February 2018)

Dropped support for DX10 due to compatibility issues
New crouch player movement animation
New beartrap animation for Neighbor
New object interaction animation for Neighbor
Integrated modkit support, you can now import mods into the game client. You can't compile standalone mods from the Editor yet, that is coming in a few days
Added 2 test mods
high rated
Tempest has been updated to version 1.2.0

Unfortunately the changelog wasn't updated and only shows the changes up until version 1.1.0
muntdefems: Dear all, due to some unexpected personal issues, yesterday I wasn't able to post the updates in this thread. Today I won't be able to do it either, and most likely neither the next couple of days.

Hope it's not too bad.
Take your time & take care :)
deleted
high rated
As usual, here's the missing stuff from the non-MaGog Legacy bunch:

Railway Empire

#### Update 1.1.2.18132 (15 February 2018)

##### New Update brings new and free Scenario, new Scenarios and more.

Tycoons,With the newly released patch 1.1.2 for Railway Empire, we are
bringing several community requested features, improvements and bug fixes to
the game.Thanks to your continuous support, we are able to keep Railway Empire
on the right track!

##### The patch contains the following content:

##### Added / New features

* A new scenario! (Region: South, 1850) has been added!
* Love is in the air with the new free scenario for Railway Empire! Rhett Butler is trying to impress his beloved Scarlett O’Hara (who, as chance would have it, is also a successful railway tycoon), by delivering gifts to her respective whereabouts.
* But are those truly hearts in his eyes, or are they dollar signs...?
* We have added a new info mode for the usage and utilization of trains.
* Select the i-Option on the upper left screen (Controller: action menu)
* Hotkeys added to PC version. See the updated in-game manual for details.
* Supply towers can now be placed upon signals (these signals will be deleted)
* Express trains are now characterized by an icon in the menus (lightning bolt)
* Sound effects have been added for the unlocking animation of new chapters in the campaign screen
* We have added better feedback after winning the campaign related to the ending dialog
* New audio/volume slider for AI opponents has been added
* The game now memorizes the last used science diagram and science field
* Now the game remembers your last scroll-position in the tech-tree to make the player not scroll constantly starting from the first locomotive on.
* A new button tip has been added and will be shown close to the task list symbol, if a task has to be fulfilled in the next 3 months
* Values transferred from DataMgr to ScenarioData (more settings for modding available)

##### Fixes

* Many small UI fixes
* We have fixed a bug in the effects of the employees which resulted in extremely fast trains
* We also have fixed a bug in the campaign “Great Plains” which blocked the task list during the tutorial
* With an open train list, the camera would sometimes repeatedly center on a chosen train. This has also been fixed with this version.
* Copy/pasting empty train routes is no longer possible
* Clicking the mouse wheel button outside the game window in windowed mode could cause the camera to rotate, which has been fixed now.
* Some interface issues concerning the express status of a train have been reworked
* We have fixed a bug, when clicking/double-clicking was not registered when the mouse is over the date or station icons in load/save dialog
* A bug related to scenario “Gold Rush” which caused a task to be fulfilled although a wrong town was connected with an express train has been fixed.
* Additionally, we have fixed a bug related to waypoints and removed stations from the station list of a train route
* Another bug that could result in damaged track joints causing trains to teleport has been fixed.
* Some functions of the bulldozer tool have been improved
* Players couldn’t build station at “Promontory Point” station will now be able to do so, as this has been fixed, too.
* We also have fixed a bug with two tasks of chapter two being fulfilled at once, although only one goal was achieved
* Two bugs related to the creation of user scenarios and their custom description have been fixed.
* Replaced the trash icon with the “new savegame” icon as the first element
* A bug related to cloning a train has been fixed.
* Waypoints are now updated accordingly when tracks are joined or split
* We have fixed a bug related to counting the transported passengers on routes using waypoints
* A bug related to pressing the Ctrl-key has been fixed.
* If a train drives through a loop, it would sometimes visually jump to a position behind the loop, which has been fixed now.

##### Balanced

* The AI will not merge with the player’s company in campaign mode anymore.
* The effects and power of some research perks were adjusted
* Some locomotive / engine data were changed to make the locomotive more different / unique
* More tolerance when placing signals in the tutorial
* User can now achieve the highest rank in the campaign mode (chapter 3, 4, 5)
* It’s now easier to open the town menu from a higher distance (town buildings are ignored from a certain distance).
* (Please check the updated in-game manual for more details.)
* Picking the radius of objects increased from higher distant view/zoom

##### Linux

* Vsync option for Linux has been added.
* Dump call stack on crash has been added.
* Pad navigation in the graphic options
* Some languages could not be selected in the options

##### Controller

* Two controller bugs related to building signals mode (rotation of signals and placing multiple signals) have been fixed
* The camera can now be tilted in the “center train” mode
* We have fixed a bug related to the camera tilt when switching between the building modes
The offline installers for Tooth and Tail have been updated to version 1.1.2.6, with no changelog so far (which has been the norm on most of the recent updates).
muntdefems: Yeah, sure, why not? I guess many people would like to follow a 'digest thread' instead of this one.

I'll create a new thread and I'll start next Satruday or Sunday with this week's updates.
Thanks a lot muntdefems, it's much appreciated!

muntdefems: Dear all [...]
I'm sorry to hear that. Please don't worry about petty matters such as updates – take care of yourself.
high rated
MarkoH01: I posted Judas a link to your additional request yesterday. Let's hope that he will follow it and answer your question.
MarkoH01: Thank you for answering my question. Could you please also anser the one HypersomniacLive posted?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post18983
Thanks for your persistence and effort, appreciated. However, it'd seem that like this one's either some big fat secret or nobody at GOG can provide an answer.

muntdefems: Dear all, due to some unexpected personal issues, [...]
Hope it's nothing (too) serious, and that you get everything sorted sooner than later.
Post edited February 15, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
MarkoH01: Hello Neighbor has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 1.1.8 (15 February 2018)

Dropped support for DX10 due to compatibility issues
New crouch player movement animation
New beartrap animation for Neighbor
New object interaction animation for Neighbor
Integrated modkit support, you can now import mods into the game client. You can't compile standalone mods from the Editor yet, that is coming in a few days
Added 2 test mods
Looks like you missed Patch 1.1.7, though Judas comment here makes it sound that it's included in Patch 1.1.8.
Patch 1.1.7 (added 15 February 2018):

* Friendly Neighbor behavior improvements
* Corrected some lighting issues
* Improvements in sounds, animations, and physics
DoctorGOGgles: Tempest has been updated to version 1.2.0

Unfortunately the changelog wasn't updated and only shows the changes up until version 1.1.0
My guess is that it just includes the extra files/things needed for the new Jade Sea DLC.

Edit:
The game size increased from 616 MB to 888 MB, so definitely it's the new assets needed for the DLC, which is only a 5 MB download.
Post edited February 16, 2018 by ariaspi
high rated
SHENZHEN I/O was updated:
Chinese Update (15 February 2018)

- added Chinese localization
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation was updated:
Patch 2.71 (15 February 2018)

Balance
Control of the skies is important, especially on large maps, due to the mobility of air units and their capacity for harassing Extractors around the map. We are making several changes to air units to make air control less crucial and ground heavy strategies more viable.

Atlas
The Atlas was overshadowing the Apollo. We are lowering its range and armor-piercing so the Apollo is a better scaling choice into the late game.
Armor-piercing removed
Range reduced from 1200 to 1100

Emergency Turret
The Emergency turret was under performing, especially when compared to the Serpentine Turret
Damage increased from 10 to 14

Constable
Upgraded air defences are very potent due to their splash damage, but basic air defences fell short. Constables and Blossom Launchers will better be able to defend against enemy air harassment.
Damage increased from 60 to 75

Blossom Launcher
Damage increased from 20 to 25

Fury
Both air fighters are having their suitability reduced to improve the potency of all ground based anti-air.
Health reduced from 410 to 350

Dominator
The Dominator and Punisher had a tiny amount of health relative to their shields. We are replacing some shields for health as it was inconsistent with other Substrate units and made them especially vulnerable to EMP Pulse.
Total health/shields reduced from 390 to 350
100 shields replaced with health

Hades
The Hades was still lacklustre and due to the damage increase of basic air defences, the Hades is getting a small buff.
Damage increased from 50 to 60

Punisher
Most of the Punisher's delay comes from it's movement, flying around to re-strafe its target. However, if the Punisher continually targets units in front of it, such as extractors across multiple resource regions, the Punisher's damage output is enormous. We are increasing the Punisher's weapon cool down so it's less potent for sniping multiple Extractors.
Weapon cooldown increased from 2.1 to 3.1
200 shields replaced with health

Air Marauder
Metal cost increased from 450 to 500

Air Rampager
Total Health/shields reduced from 1800 to 1700

Air Harbinger
The chance to miss has been removed from most weapons due to unnecessary RNG and the visual inconsistency it causes. The Harbinger is losing its chance to miss.
Accuracy increased from 90 to 100
Damage reduced from 250 to 225

Substrate Nexus
The secondary weapon on the Substrate Nexus looked strange as the projectile was incredibly slow. Its projectile speed is increasing to look more potent.
Secondary weapon projectile speed increased from 125 to 500
Secondary weapon damage decreased from 5 to 4

Assembly
in 2.5, we reduced the health of the Assembly to make it weaker than the PHC Counterparts to compensate for its versatility. Since it can no longer produce air units, we are restoring some of that health. This change was intended for the 2.65 update which it was accidentally left out of.
Increased Health of Assembly from 1200 to 1600

Pulverizer
The Pulverizer had too much range for a tier 1 defense, making it difficult to counter with artillery cruisers.
Range reduced from 1000 to 900

EMP Pulse
EMP Pulse was too effective, able to completely turn Cruiser fights, especially when combined with Plasma Storm. We are increasing the cost of EMP Pulse so it's more of an investment from the PHC player.
Quanta cost increased from 150 to 200

Hyperion
The Hyperion was over performing as it's 20% armor-piercing gave it too strong performance against other Dreadnoughts. We are removing its armor-piercing to better distinguish it from Dreadnought killers.
Armor-piercing removed from main weapon

Maps
Battleline & Battleline Frenzy
Increase Turinium Requirements from 500 to 1500

Barcia
Moved spawning locations so no Nexus spawn within range of nearby creeps

Eltanin
Improved detail on top and bottom of the map
Campaign & Scenarios
Tormentor and Atlas are now available on all Campaign and Scenarios missions.

Escalation Leo
Partially due to the Constable buff, we are making Leo easier as it was too difficult compared to most other campaign missions.
Increased starting resources on low difficulties
Improved starting defenses on low difficulties
lowed additional AI upgrades on higher difficulties

Escalation Betelgeuse
Betelgeuse was too easy on high difficulties, but required lots of sitting around waiting. We are making the mission more exciting by reducing the enemy upgrades but adding to the enemy waves sent out at the player making defense more challenging.
Lowered the amount of enemy upgrades on high difficulties
Decreased delay before enemy waves are sent to the player on high difficulties
Added additional Constables in the main enemy base
Increased the amount of units sent in the enemy waves when playing on high difficulties

Overlord Scenario
Overlord and King of the Hill were the only two scenarios that didn't get an update in 2017. Overlord suffered from too many narrow pathways and insufficient Radioactives Deposits, limiting the player's options. Despite this, the mission was far too easy on high difficulties.
Widened the pathways around the map.
Added additional Radioactives deposits.
Enemy AI now gets free waves of units on high difficulties
Friendly AI is weaker on high difficulties

King of the Hill Scenario
King of the Hill was old and outdated, lacking units from Escalation. The difficulty settings for Kill of the Hill was unnecessary as it was an endless wave survival mission, the challenge is seeing how long you can hold out for. We are removing the difficulty setting so that it is standardized, making it easier to compare scores and struggle to improve your survival time. The map is getting some quality of life changes, more unit variety and additional late game juggernaut waves are being added to prevent experienced players from holding out indefinitely with Juggernauts.
Removed difficulty options, only playable difficulty is now Normal
Slightly delayed first ground wave to give more plays time to build up
Revealed the player’s nearby surroundings.
Added a “Hold out as long as possible” objective
Widened the thickness of the high ground and attack path surrounding the base
Blocked off the northern entrance into the player's base. The player now only has to defend south.
Placed a ramp on the east and west high ground
Added Masochist, Athena, Hera and Eradicator into enemy waves
Removed early Pan scout wave
Replaced every second Overmind wave with a Retributor wave that comes from the west.
lowed the amount of Furies in the early fury wave and included a Hades squadron and Punisher
Removed Drone Swarms sent at the player
Added Juggernaut waves starting at 32 minutes
Added Experimental Eye of Darkness waves starting at 45 minutes.
Audio Volume Adjustments
There were many issues with the volume of weapon effects, some weapons were too loud or quiet, while many secondary weapons on Dreadnoughts were just as loud as the primary weapon. We are rebalancing many of the weapon effects to ensure volume levels are more consistent and better reflect the potency of the weapon type.
Increased volume of Prometheus main weapons
Decrease volume of Prometheus secondary weapons
Increase volume of Savager primary weapons
Decreased volume of Retributor secondary weapon
Decreased volume of PHC & SS Mobile Nullifier weapon
Decreased volume of Charon weapon
Decreased volume of Rampager Secondary weapon
Increase volume of Eradicator primary weapon
Decreased volume of Eradicator secondary weapon
Increased volume of Punisher weapon
Increased volume of Mauler Primary weapon
Increased Volume of Rampager primary weapon
Decrease volume of Zeus secondary weapon
Increased volume of Hera weapon
Increased volume of Air Harbinger
Decreased volume of Mauler secondary weapon
Decreased volume of Destructor secondary weapon
Lowed Volume of Masochist
Increased volume of Nemesis primary weapon

Bug Fixes
Tormentor and Atlas now have Capture Beam visual effect
Fixed an issue on Influx where Nexus destroyed would cause Relay destroyed text to play
Fixed an issue where Nihilon wasn’t referenced properly in the Genesis Campaign if the Oblivious DLC was off
Fixed an issue on Genesis Griffinclaw where the bonus objective was stuck and not able to be completed.
Fixed typo in Ascension
The Experimental Eye of Darkness destroying the player Nexus now properly causes a loss on Ascension
Atlas is now build able on Against All Odds Scenario
Fixed missing Metal Deposits on Galatea
Fixed Archer and Athena targeting issue
Weapons Damage Quantum Upgrade now specifies the damage bonus also applies to Orbital Abilities
Fixed visual weapon alignment of Air Rampager
Increased size of the string table to support additional German language tags
MIK0: I didn't mean to disagree with you. My point is that there should always be notification when something changes (really it should be automatic based on changes in files), I expect at least what is accomplished right now with the help of MaGog. We have and almost 950 page thread for something that should be provided by GOG and that's only since late 2012: that's the entity of GOG unprofessionalism. The issue here is the lack of communication and information (what has changed) that it's another pillar on what GOG is based on. If they can do something wrong, if they can neglect their customers, they'll sure do.

Even the fact that you have to save the list of updated games is ridiculous. You should be provided a way to always be able to check if your collection is up to date, be able to filter games based on update dates. At some point you cannot do that manually anymore.
HypersomniacLive: Well, you did say you disagree... Just pulling your leg a bit, I understood you, and don't disagree with what you're saying. We can only hope that an automated system will be implemented before we all become retired senior citizens. On the other hand, and especially regarding your last suggestion, I already dread at the thought of what all may likely break.
I know you understood, it was just my poor wording. What I meant is that I would not sacrifice notification because of its poor implementation. I expect to be notified of every change but with correct and detailed informaton without having to guess what happened.

I totally agree that what I suggest, which is the bare minimum of what should be done in this case, could end up catastrophically given how usually thing are dealt by GOG.
The ideal would be to release APIs to provide the needed information, leaving to professional programmers on the community to create a tool to actually deliver the much needed features.

MarkoH01: Thank you for answering my question. Could you please also anser the one HypersomniacLive posted?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post18983
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for your persistence and effort, appreciated. However, it'd seem that like this one's either some big fat secret or nobody at GOG can provide an answer.
They are usually pretty skillful in glossing over troublesome questions.
Post edited February 16, 2018 by MIK0