It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Deep Sky Derelicts

#### Patch 0.2.2 (09 January 2018)

* Fixed ship generation bugs that could lead to quest contents not being available in a derelict (doesn't fix existing saves, sorry).
* Fixed some script bugs affecting Medic's passive abilities.
* Fixed an issue where a card script might occasionally discard wrong cards.
* Fixed combat freezing with some combinations of reactive cards and status effects.
* Fixed Aidrone not being able to handle the tragic loss of its friends and freezing combat.
* Fixed Puncture changing shield-only damage (such as the EMP Grenade) to health damage.
* Fixed the card selector panel in combat stretching too wide with a lot of cards; also speeded up the card animation.
* Fixed layering problems with some combat UI elements, such as unit health/status indicators overlapping cards during card selection.
* Fixed Scrapper/Divert Energy issues with discarding and drawing. It also now allows you to select the cards to discard.
* Fixed Medic/Adrenaline Booster initiative values.
* Fixed Cobra's Regeneration not doing anything on the first turn and using wrong healing values.
* Fixed Buddynaut Crush not destroying cover.
high rated
Lots of games/DLCs affected, but not many actual updates today:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Age of Wonders
· Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
· Age of Wonders 3
· Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
· Age of Wonders 3 - Eternal Lords [DLC]
· Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC]
· Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition [Premium]
· Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
· Obduction®
· Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
· Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive
· Tyranny - Archon Edition [Premium]
· Tyranny - Bastard's Wound [DLC]
· Tyranny - Commander Edition
· Tyranny - Overlord Edition [Premium]
· Tyranny - Portrait Pack [DLC]
· Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers [DLC]
· Wing Commander™ 4: The Price of Freedom

Age of Wonders has changed
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne has changed
Age of Wonders 3 has changed
Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] has changed
Age of Wonders 3 - Eternal Lords [DLC] has changed
Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC] has changed
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition [Premium] has changed
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic has changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Triumph Studios / Triumph Studios *TO* Triumph Studios / Paradox Interactive

(Mmmmh, I wonder if this has anything to do with that...)

Obduction® has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 8.3 GB *TO* 8.2 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.5-2 *TO* 1.6.5-3

[NO CHANGELOG]

Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut has changed

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* http://www.gog.com/forum/qube_directors_cut *TO* http://www.gog.com/forum/qube_series

Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-4)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 20180109

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 3.2 GB --- Version: 20180109

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_pandora_directive_french_2.1.0.14.exe *TO* setup_tex_murphy_-_the_pandora_directive_french_20180109_(17749).exe --- Size *FROM* 30.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-14 *TO* 20180109

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_pandora_directive_french_2.1.0.14.bin *TO* setup_tex_murphy_-_the_pandora_directive_french_20180109_(17749)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.6 GB *TO* 3.7 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-14 *TO* 20180109

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_pandora_directive_german_2.1.0.14.exe *TO* setup_tex_murphy_-_the_pandora_directive_german_20180109_(17749).exe --- Size *FROM* 30.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-14 *TO* 20180109

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_pandora_directive_german_2.1.0.14-1.bin *TO* setup_tex_murphy_-_the_pandora_directive_german_20180109_(17749)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.0 GB *TO* 3.2 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-14 *TO* 20180109

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (09 January 2018)

- Fixed a game-breaking crash in the German version of the game.
- Mac and Linux versions will be updated soon.
(Full changelog)

Tyranny - Archon Edition [Premium] has changed
Tyranny - Bastard's Wound [DLC] has changed
Tyranny - Commander Edition has changed
Tyranny - Overlord Edition [Premium] has changed
Tyranny - Portrait Pack [DLC] has changed
Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers [DLC] has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 840 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10 GHz /AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM or more, Graphics: Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card *TO* OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 840 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10 GHz /AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.10 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM or more, Graphics: Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1GB VRAM, Storage: 15 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Wing Commander™ 4: The Price of Freedom has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: German (DOS version only), English
Paradox [s]ate[/s]bought Triumph.
https://www.paradoxplaza.com/news?aid=Paradox-acquires-Triumph
Post edited January 09, 2018 by Themken
oh, I thought that meant Triumph the Comic Dog.
tinyE: oh, I thought that meant Triumph the Comic Dog.
Not the other one?
That's a good reference... for me to poop on!
finkleroy: That's a good reference... for me to poop on!
BTW, what is your avatar?
finkleroy: That's a good reference... for me to poop on!
tinyE: BTW, what is your avatar?
See my forum title.
tinyE: BTW, what is your avatar?
finkleroy: See my forum title.
Oh Dead Space, yes, that is a very good game. I have pooped on it many times.
high rated
From Legacy MaGog's logs for 10 January:

Games included in this batch:

· 7th Guest, The
· Production Line [In Dev]

7th Guest, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* the_7th_guest_en_1_0_15973.sh *TO* the_7th_guest_en_patch_3_17726.sh --- Size has not changed (609.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0 *TO* patch 3

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* the_7th_guest_2.0.0.13.dmg *TO* the_7th_guest_en_1_30_17752.pkg --- Size *FROM* 605.0 MB *TO* 610.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-13 *TO* 1.30

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_the_7th_guest_2.0.0.17.exe *TO* setup_the_7th_guest_1.30_(17746).exe --- Size *FROM* 528.0 MB *TO* 576.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-17 *TO* 1.30

* File changed: manual --- Name *FROM* the_7th_guest_manual.zip *TO* t7g_manual.zip

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (10 January 2018)

- Added a higher quality version of the manual for The 7th Guest.
(Full changelog)

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 273.0 MB *TO* 272.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.41 *TO* alpha 1.42

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.42 (10 January 2018)

- Please make sure to start a new game as saves are not compatible between version 1.41 and 1.42.

1) [GUI] Changes to marketing GUI to make active campaigns more distinctive.
2) [GUI] Event notifications in the bottom right of the screen now flash to draw attention.
3) [Balance] Strength of competition now affects how negatively customers perceive missing (expected) features.
4) [GUI] The Task-picker window now shows the color coding used for zoom-out UI when zoomed out, also some colors changed to be more obvious.
5) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when archiving a car design whilst the production schedule window was open and showing that design.
6) [Balance] Customers will now purchase cars from rivals if competition is high and your brand awareness is low.
7) [Feature] Added options to allow the game to run when in the background, and to disable the floating resource-consumed tooltips.
8) [Feature] New start game window allows you to choose sandbox or freeplay mode (no competition or costs).
9) [Feature] Support for scenarios with goals (and a single test goal added for the first map.
10) [Balance] Slowed down the rate at which market competitiveness changes.
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: [CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Update (10 January 2018)

- Added a higher quality version of the manual for The 7th Guest.
muntdefems: (Full changelog)
It's these little things that make GOG special :-)
high rated
SpellForce 3
long time no see :)

Patch 1.23 (09 January 2018)
BUG FIXES

Fixed "Riches of the all Father" quest trigger
Fixed a possible issue that would cause infinite/incorrect dialogue behaviour in the Old-Haalayash Bonus Mission
Fixed an issue that would not trigger a certain quest-dialogue on The Unknown Island in some occasions
Fixed an issue that would not finish "The Provisions"-Quest on Aonir's Blade
Fixed a potential issue that would not correctly trigger a cutscene on Aonir's Blade
Fixed an issue that would not allow players to start "The Mentalists"-Quest and finish "Unwavering Resolve"-Quest on Aonir's Blade.
Various fixes in companion-related dialogues
Various smaller visual fixes on some levels

BALANCING

Campaign: Second orc mission greatly rebalanced on all difficulty settings
Campaign: First human mission rebalanced on all difficulty settings
Campaign: Some balancing changes for the first two rts missions with enemies on all difficulty settings
Campaign: Some encounters improved later in the game

Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

Patch 2.080 (10 January 2018)

Added new little story campaign
Added Spanish localization
Improved optimization

Battle Brothers

Patch 1.1.0.8 (10 January 2018)

Changed a few things to further speed up AI turns with the 'Faster AI Movement' option turned on.
Fixed achievements on GOG not working properly.
Fixed characters not being content with being in reserve while they're sick.
Fixed rare issue with contracts from permanently destroyed settlements.
Fixed various minor text issues.
Edward_Carnby: Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

Patch 2.080 (10 January 2018)

Added new little story campaign
Added Spanish localization
Improved optimization
I see our complaints got a response, now if we could just get the missing DLC here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/659930/Blood_and_Gold__The_Zombiest_Adventures/
high rated
O.K. - next try ;)

Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice has been updated

Update (10 January 2018)
- Added Italian language support to the Mac version of the game.
high rated
Battle Brothers -> see above

Dead Cells

#### Patch 0.5.12 (10th January 2018)

##### Christmas gifts have disappeared. For now.

* Oil bomb blueprint now drops from giant mechanical spider

##### Balancing

* [Community Suggestion] Double damage affix now inflicts x2 to hero instead of x3
* Quad damage affix now makes items more expensive
* Cursed sword can no longer get quad damage affix
* [Community Suggestion] Active skills can now receive Double damage affix
* [Community Suggestion] Golem can't teleport you anymore if you are invisible

##### Level design

* Fixed an impossible room in Fog Fjord interiors
* [Community Suggestion] Removed scrolls from meta locked area in Promenade
* Loots like scrolls should no longer spawn on unstable platforms (ie. platforms that open under your feet)
* Bells in Clock Tower should no longer spawn in unreachable area
* Secrets in walls should no longer be right near another one
* Fixed missing scrolls in Promenade & Sepulchre
* Removed useless teleporters behind Ancient Temple boss doors
* Fixed empty crypts in Cemetery
* You now need 3 boss cells to open the shortcut to the Watcher

##### Graphics & UI

* Fixed hero wall run animation
* Fixed Beginner's bow animation timing
* Fixed food description when Gastronomy mutation is equiped
* Fixed flipped item icons

##### Bug fixes

* It's no longer possible to throw grenades through walls
* Fixed hero curse label not disappearing during exit cinematic
* Fixed ExplosiveCrossBow: damage now scale properly and all its weapon affixes should work as expected
* Fixed rats walking on broken grounds
* Prevented Teleporters from opening too early in specific conditions
* Fixed timed doors wrong message
* Fixed volume sliders in Options
Post edited January 10, 2018 by WinterSnowfall