It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
SpellForce 3

Patch 1.13 (14 December 2017)
GENERAL

Late game enemy RTS heroes in campaign reworked

BUG FIXES

Fixed several issues related to "The Legacy of Destruction" quest
Fixed an issue where a dialogue for "The Final Test" would not trigger
Fixed "The Engineer" quest not updating upon acquiring a certain item
Fixed an issue that would cause the main quest to get stuck in the Old-Haalayash Elves Mission
Fixed an issue that would not allow the player to leave to Monastery Ruins
Fixed issue with a repeating cutscene on The Eye
Fixed some RTS related issues on The Eye
Fixed crash bug because of faulty faction manager
Fixed rare crash regarding creature conditions
Fixed a bug where spell consequences were not applied in the right order leading to wrong spell outcomes
Newly added creep spells and perks are now correctly transfered to older savegames
high rated
Mostly a quiet Friday on the updates front...

The offline installers for Planet Nomads got updated to version 0.8.3.0, no changelog yet.
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Mostly a quiet Friday on the updates front...
Indeed it was. And nothing else seems to have changed since then, so here's the summary of games that got updated during this last week:

· Absolver *
· Banner Saga
· Banner Saga 2
· Battle Brothers *
· Battle Brothers - Supporter Edition Upgrade *
· Beat Cop (Windows only)
· Besiege [In Dev] (Windows and Linux only)
· Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice (Windows only)
· Cossacks 3 (+DLCs)
· Crashlands
· Deathtrap Dungeon
· Democracy 3 (+DLCs) (Windows only)
· Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (Windows and macOS only)
· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Earth 2150 Trilogy
· Galactic Civilizations III (+DLCs)
· Grim Fandango Remastered (Windows and macOS only)
· Hand of Fate 2 *
· Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles (+DLCs)
· Night in the Woods: Weird Autumn Edition
· On Rusty Trails
· Planet Nomads *
· Rain World
· Renowned Explorers: International Society (+DLCs) (Windows and macOS only)
· RIOT - Civil Unrest *
· River City Ransom: Underground * (Linux only)
· Ruiner *
· Seven: The Days Long Gone *
· Slime Rancher
· SpellForce 3 *
· SpellForce 3 Digital Extras *
· Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy *
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords
· Sunless Skies * (Windows and macOS only)
· Tacoma *
· Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon (Windows and Linux only)
· The Guild 3 *
· Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (+DLC)
· Tomb Raider
· Tomb Raider 2
· Tomb Raider 3
· Tomb Raider 5: Chronicles
· Tomb Raider 6: The Angel of Darkness
· Wargame: European Escalation
· Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap *
· X Rebirth (Windows and Linux only)
· X3: Terran War Pack (Windows only)
· Zombasite

* Games marked with an asterisk are out of Legacy MaGog's scope and thus you'll only find the changelogs (if any) in this post. You can get the rest of the information in Yepoleb's fantastic GOG Database website.
Gog should really review tomb raider 1. It really damages my os to such an extent that I would describe it as malware. I have reported it to gog but alas, nothing. No other dos box, non dos box game acts the way this does
timmy010: Gog should really review tomb raider 1. It really damages my os to such an extent that I would describe it as malware. I have reported it to gog but alas, nothing. No other dos box, non dos box game acts the way this does
What does the game do? I had no problems so far.
MarkoH01: What does the game do? I had no problems so far.
Hi

It breaks the taskbar and theres no obvious option that corrects it. I havent come across anyone else that has this issue however i do have multiple computers and i have had the same issue on all windows 7 devices
MarkoH01: What does the game do? I had no problems so far.
timmy010: Hi

It breaks the taskbar and theres no obvious option that corrects it. I havent come across anyone else that has this issue however i do have multiple computers and i have had the same issue on all windows 7 devices
So when you are not in the game the taskbar is not usuable anymore? Strange - it does not break anything for me and I am on Win7 as well. However I notived yesterday that the GOG version of Tomb Raider also installs a fullscreen borderless fix. Maybe this is the problem. See if this is installed and try to uninstall it.

If you want to discuss this further let's do this in chat so we won't derail this thread too much.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Riven has been updated with ScummVM 2.0 support, but existing saves will require manual renaming to riven-000.rvn, riven-001.rvn and so on. That info is included in changelog as well.
Thiev: Riven has been updated with ScummVM 2.0 support, but existing saves will require manual renaming to riven-000.rvn, riven-001.rvn and so on. That info is included in changelog as well.
I'd like to suggest the same be done with I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream as i've heard that some bugs that are present running it in DOSBox are resolved running it in SCUMMVM instead.
Thiev: Riven has been updated with ScummVM 2.0 support, but existing saves will require manual renaming to riven-000.rvn, riven-001.rvn and so on. That info is included in changelog as well.
There are quite a few more games that would most likely profit from being bundled with ScummVM. Torin's Passage for example. In its default DOSBox config the sound was choppy the graphics were only in a small window in the middle of the screen and the game was a bit slow.

Don't worry about me, I know how to edit the DOSBox config by hand to raise cycles, change the screen output to an aspect correct upscale and select the correct MIDI device. But ScummVM might give most people a much better out of the box experience.

And if I remember corrrectly (it's been a while since I last played them) the same would be true for Gabriel Knight 1 and 2. You should really check out the compatibility list of ScummVM 2.0. There are quite a few games there that are on GOG that don't use it even though it is most likely the better choice than DOSBox.
Also, Myst: Masterpiece Edition should be updated to use SCUMMVM as well as it is now supported as well. Runs alot better now than trying to run it in straight Windows which would crash before.
high rated
SpellForce 3

Patch 1.15 (16 December 2017)
GENERAL

Added notification once a companion has gained access to their signature ability

BUG FIXES

Lots fixes and improvements for all companion quests and accompanying dialogues
Fixed another NPC that potentially could have gone missing on The Golden Road

Patch 1.14 (15 December 2017)
GENERAL

A certain trader will now appear in Everlight after he has been rescued
When not siding with hunters in "Legacy of Destruction", player will now be able to attack them
Enabled "Form Squad" button

BUG FIXES

Fixed another Undergast dialogue issue (The World Within)
Fixed active hero abilities resetting after loading a game
Fixed hero stats sometimes not updating correctly on item swap
Fixed unreachable chests on Mulandir & The Golden Road
Fixed hide helmets option not working for companions in some cases
Fixed weapon "Firewielder's Legacy" damage not scaling correctly
Fixed an issue with "The Legacy of Destruction" caused by the player leaving in the middle of a dialogue
Fixed several potential issues in dialogues which could break if the player had the wrong party members
Fixed an issue that did not move player out of the RTS in the foot of barga gor map
Fixed some missing quest markers
Fixed potential dialogue issues in Farlorn's Hope
Fixed potential crash when applying a blueprint that reduces construction costs for a building upgrade

BALANCING

Campaign: Artefact enemies slightly stronger, some ability changes, XP gain balanced
Campaign: Increased health of late game creeps
Campaign: Reduced cast time of Undead Tormented Mage
^ don't get attached to it, 1.16 is on the way...
high rated
Legacy MaGog still hasn't picked up the Riven update, so this is all she has to offer you for the time being:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Beat Cop
· Xanadu Next

Beat Cop has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 175.0 MB *TO* 176.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.721 *TO* 1.1.744

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 146.0 MB *TO* 147.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.721 *TO* 1.1.744

[NO CHANGELOG]

Xanadu Next has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support, Cloud saves, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support, Cloud saves
The number of items in the catalog has gone down by one. Any ideas as to what got the axe?