It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
More 'fake updates', with a couple of 'real' ones in the mix:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Dungeon Souls
· Event[0]
· Goliath
· Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
· Project Zomboid [In Dev]
· Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire

[Part 1 of 2]

Dungeon Souls has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 86.0 MB *TO* 87.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.5 *TO* v1.0.5.2

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (88.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.5 *TO* 1.0.5.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 86.0 MB *TO* 87.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.5 *TO* 1.0.5.2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.5.2 Hotfix (08th December 2017)

GUI

Ability Level Up
Changed the level up overlay of abilities so that cooldown is no longer blocked. Thanks to Steam user Zior for the feedback!

Gamepad Deadzone Axis
We've added a new option under "Gamepad Settings" that enables the player to customize the global deadzone value for the joysticks of gamepads. The higher the value, the higher the displacement of the joystick needs to be for the game to recognize that the joystick has moved.

Arcane Forge

Armory
You can now unequip items. To do so, press 'R' (or the Y button on a gamepad) to enter in the unequip mode. Pressing the "pick" key will remove the selected item.

Items

Power Weapons
Changed conversion effect of all power weapons. Now converts 5% of the damage dealt, instead of 100%.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug where players would get teleported to quicksave portal when picking potions far away from "The Gate".
- Fixed a typo on Power Bow's description.
- Fixed a typo in "Lil' Pumpkin"'s recipe description.
- Fixed a bug where ability descriptions would reset after quickloading.
- Fixed a bug where pets would reset after quickloading.
- Fixed quicksave portal issue.
- Fixed a bug where Angry Clouds would leave graphical clutter after death.
- Fixed a bug where the description of items in the shop could overlay when having a flavour text value of "all".
- Fixed a bug where Rockstone Mountain could be repeated indefinitely due to "Strange Rock" spawning after visiting the hidden area.
- Fixed a bug where the walls on "The End" would miss texture on certain parts.
- Fixed a bug where the Core's health would still be drawn even after reaching 0HP.
- Fixed a bug where the arcane forge's forged text could appear in other menus.
- Fixed a bug where the fairy from neophyte ranks would disappear after the first floor.
- Fixed a glitch where the information messages (such as the pet info) would have weird text placement.
- Fixed an exploit where chests would spawn after quickloading.
- Fixed a bug where difficulty settings were not being synched properly.
- Fixed a bug where gamepads and controllers could bypass difficulty unlocks.
- Fixed a bug where gamepads would still be found even when "Disable gamepad" was on.
- Fixed a bug where gamepad deadzone would not be recognized for the right stick (we're still going to implement the way to customize the deadzone value).
- Fixed a bug where Chroma Sword recipe was not being granted correctly. Everyone who got all recipes from Chroma event, except the Chroma Sword, will receive the Chroma Sword automatically
- Fixed a bug where Mac users would not get the game to go window mode with the correct window resolution, when in windowed mode.
- Improved FPS when casting Archer's Rain of Arrows.
- Changed the walls on Rockstone Mountain to contrast better with the floor.
- Applied an overlay effect to marks on Rockstone Mountain so they could be better distinguished from the floor.
- Made the item information on the inventory screen more opaque with the goal of providing clearer information.
- Changed teleporters so that they only stop working if items are near it, not potions.
(Full changelog)

Event0 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 169221 gog-4 *TO* 169221 (20171207)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 169221 gog-4 *TO* 169221 (20171207)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Windows Update (04th December 2017) [Windows Only]

- Installer maintenance update - No game files were changed.
(Full changelog)

Goliath has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Summertime Gnarkness: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 9.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* German localisation patch

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 726.0 MB *TO* 728.0 MB --- Version has not changed (German localisation patch)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)
Post edited December 08, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_2.5.0.6.sh *TO* hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_en_07_12_2017_16977.sh --- Size *FROM* 538.9 MB *TO* 539.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Nov 2016 13:16:15 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Dec 2017 08:35:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.8 (gog-6) *TO* 07.12.2017

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_en_2.3.0.13.pkg *TO* hotline_miami_2__wrong_number_en_07_12_2017_16979.pkg --- Size *FROM* 536.1 MB *TO* 538.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Nov 2016 14:44:11 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Dec 2017 11:27:54 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.8 (gog-13) *TO* 07.12.2017

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_hotline_miami_2_-_wrong_number_1.0.8a_(12082).exe *TO* setup_hotline_miami_2_-_wrong_number_07.12.2017_(16977).exe --- Size *FROM* 637.7 MB *TO* 637.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Jul 2017 07:22:14 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Dec 2017 09:53:59 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.8a *TO* 07.12.2017

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 07.12.2017 (08 December 2017)

- Updated Hotline Miami 2 to the latest version.
(Full changelog)

Project Zomboid [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 1.3 GB *TO* 720.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 38.28 *TO* 38.30

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 710.0 MB *TO* 734.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 38.28 *TO* 38.30

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

*FROM*
Patch 38.30 (01st December 2017) [Windows only; macOS and Linux coming soon]
*TO*
Patch 38.30 (01st December 2017)
(Full changelog)

Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_tahira_-_echoes_of_the_astral_empire_1.1.00_(7009).exe *TO* setup_tahira_-_echoes_of_the_astral_empire_1.1.00_(16931).exe --- Size *FROM* 718.4 KB *TO* 725.8 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 27 Jun 2017 01:14:49 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Dec 2017 11:45:02 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.1.00)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_tahira_-_echoes_of_the_astral_empire_1.1.00_(7009)-1.bin *TO* setup_tahira_-_echoes_of_the_astral_empire_1.1.00_(16931)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 958.6 MB *TO* 961.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 27 Jun 2017 01:14:46 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Dec 2017 11:44:58 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.1.00)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)
little_helper: ---------------------------

[Part 2 of 2]

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_2.5.0.6.sh *TO* hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_en_07_12_2017_16977.sh --- Size *FROM* 538.9 MB *TO* 539.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Nov 2016 13:16:15 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Dec 2017 08:35:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.8 (gog-6) *TO* 07.12.2017

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_en_2.3.0.13.pkg *TO* hotline_miami_2__wrong_number_en_07_12_2017_16979.pkg --- Size *FROM* 536.1 MB *TO* 538.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Nov 2016 14:44:11 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Dec 2017 11:27:54 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.8 (gog-13) *TO* 07.12.2017

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_hotline_miami_2_-_wrong_number_1.0.8a_(12082).exe *TO* setup_hotline_miami_2_-_wrong_number_07.12.2017_(16977).exe --- Size *FROM* 637.7 MB *TO* 637.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 05 Jul 2017 07:22:14 GMT *TO* Fri 08 Dec 2017 09:53:59 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.8a *TO* 07.12.2017

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 07.12.2017 (08 December 2017)

- Updated Hotline Miami 2 to the latest version.
little_helper: (Full changelog)
Now the gog version gets the missing level editor after over two years? Um, okay. Better late than never I guess.
Lucian_Galca: Now the gog version gets the missing level editor after over two years? Um, okay. Better late than never I guess.
No.
Lucian_Galca: Now the gog version gets the missing level editor after over two years? Um, okay. Better late than never I guess.
Grargar: No.
Well shit, I guess I missed that one lol. I remember it being on the "second class" list because it was missing that feature. You stay on top of stuff here really well cat. :P
high rated
The "which of my games were updated during last week?" report is here!

As last week, first of all I'll be listing those games whose Windows (and/or sometimes macOS) installers were tweaked, but the games themselves didn't change:

· Bombshell
· Boy and His Blob, A
· Cosmonautica
· Crookz - The Big Heist
· Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
· Deathtrap
· Deponia
· Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
· Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
· Dungeons 2
· Escapists: The Walking Dead, The
· Event[0]
· Feist
· Goliath
· Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016]
· Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016]
· Kathy Rain
· Layers of Fear
· Legends of Eisenwald
· Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge
· Pathologic Classic HD
· Shadwen
· Sheltered
· Slain: Back From Hell
· Stories: The Path of Destinies
· Stronghold Crusader 2
· Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition [Premium]
· Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
· Tales from the Borderlands
· Turok
· Urban Empire
· Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries, The
· Ziggurat

--------------------------------

And after that, the list of 'actual' updates:

· Absolver * (probably an installer update only)
· Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev]
· Antihero *
· Astebreed Definitive Edition
· Corpse Party
· Death Road to Canada
· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Dream Pinball 3D (macOS only)
· Dungeon Souls
· Epic Pinball: The Complete Collection * (Windows only)
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Hand of Fate 2 *
· Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
· Jazz Jackrabbit Collection * (Windows only)
· King of Dragon Pass
· Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
· Nex Machina *
· Parkitect [In Dev]
· Planet Nomads *
· Project Zomboid [In Dev] (macOS and Linux only)
· River City Ransom: Underground * (Windows and macOS only) (probably installer updates only)
· Seven: The Days Long Gone *
· Slender: The Arrival [removed on Oct 31, 2017] (goodies only)
· SOMA
· Space Pirates and Zombies 2 *
· Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
· SpellForce 3 *
· SpellForce 3 Digital Extras *
· Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy *
· STRAFE: Millennium Edition
· Tangledeep *
· The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (+DLCs) *
· Tooth and Tail *
· Tower 57 * (Windows only)
· Vaporum *
· War for the Overworld (+DLCs) * (Windows and macOS only)
· West of Loathing * (Linux only)

* Games marked with an asterisk are out of Legacy MaGog's scope and thus you'll only find the changelogs (if any) in this post. You can get the rest of the information in Yepoleb's fantastic GOG Database website.
high rated
SpellForce 3 updated to 1.04.
No changelog.

--------------
& again - no patches !
Like 'Titan Quest' - to updated must re-download whole game ! =(
Please, Judas, do something with it...
what are these "windows updates" that i'm reading? please tell me gog isn't updating the OS.
timmy010: what are these "windows updates" that i'm reading? please tell me gog isn't updating the OS.
Are you serious or joking?
MarkoH01: Are you serious or joking?
serious. never hurts to ask with all gog's installer changes happening.
MarkoH01: Are you serious or joking?
timmy010: serious. never hurts to ask with all gog's installer changes happening.
GOG for sure is not updateing the OS but only the installers - meaning additional langiages, options, ways to create shortcuts or ways how the game is working with Galaxy. What exactly is the case here GOG never said and I highly doubt they will because it is probably not considered to be that important to tell every time they doing this (which is quite often).
Post edited December 10, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: GOG for sure is not updateing the OS but only the installers - meaning additional langiages, options, ways to create shortcuts or ways how the game is working with Galaxy. What exactly is the case here GOG never said and I highly doubt they will because it is probably not considered to be that important to tell every time they doing this (which is quite often).
ah! ok, it's a bit confusing calling the changes made to a game "windows update". i'm sure gog could have picked a better wording. nevermind. thanks.

they were always planning "lite" installers to download the client off the web. maybe that's happening now?
MarkoH01: GOG for sure is not updateing the OS but only the installers - meaning additional langiages, options, ways to create shortcuts or ways how the game is working with Galaxy. What exactly is the case here GOG never said and I highly doubt they will because it is probably not considered to be that important to tell every time they doing this (which is quite often).
timmy010: ah! ok, it's a bit confusing calling the changes made to a game "windows update". i'm sure gog could have picked a better wording. nevermind. thanks.
What wording would you chose to tell people that only the windows version of the game or only the windows installer received an update?

timmy010: they were always planning "lite" installers to download the client off the web. maybe that's happening now?
I doubt it and tbh I don't care since I am still the opinion that we don't need ANY type of integrated Galaxy installers. The game is the game and Galaxy is Galaxy. I only use classic installers without any Galaxy. If I want to use Galaxy I have it already installed. There is absolutely no need to have it included in any of my games imo.
MarkoH01: What wording would you chose to tell people that only the windows version of the game or only the windows installer received an update?
well, since your asking-

could be-

Windows Only Update (04th December 2017)

instantly clearer and simpler

MarkoH01: I doubt it and tbh I don't care since I am still the opinion that we don't need ANY type of integrated Galaxy installers. The game is the game and Galaxy is Galaxy. I only use classic installers without any Galaxy. If I want to use Galaxy I have it already installed. There is absolutely no need to have it included in any of my games imo.
while i agree with the situation of the installers, this debate has gone on too long and i have no interest in restarting it. i was merely suggesting this could be the update in question.
MarkoH01: What wording would you chose to tell people that only the windows version of the game or only the windows installer received an update?
timmy010: well, since your asking-
could be-
Windows Only Update (04th December 2017)
instantly clearer and simpler
Sounds this way. Of course it probably is more obvious for people who are speaking English natively.

MarkoH01: I doubt it and tbh I don't care since I am still the opinion that we don't need ANY type of integrated Galaxy installers. The game is the game and Galaxy is Galaxy. I only use classic installers without any Galaxy. If I want to use Galaxy I have it already installed. There is absolutely no need to have it included in any of my games imo.
timmy010: while i agree with the situation of the installers, this debate has gone on too long and i have no interest in restarting it. i was merely suggesting this could be the update in question.
Just fyi: I did not want to restart the discussion either :)