It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got it, thanks.
Also, Space Rangers HD has been updated finally :)
After installing the new update Antivirus found some problems with GoG and I had to uninstall it now when I try to install it I get the following problem(attached screenshot).

I tried turning off the antivirus and running the install as administrator but I still get that problem, can someone help?
Attachments:
problem.png (11 Kb)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Also, Space Rangers HD has been updated finally :)
Hell must be frozen ...
----------------------------------------
Space Rangers HD

Patch 2.1.2266 (07 December 2017)
Main features

Difficuty levels higher than 200%;
Global balance changes - item drop chances, etc.;
Two new music tracks;
Tons of small fixes (complete list follows).

Bug fixes (including fixes and changes delivered via hotfixes after the previous build was released):

Fixed an error that leads the game to crash after player’s death;
Fixed a rare error when loading a save file from a much older game version;
Fixed an extremely rare error that crashed the game when boarding a space station;
Clicking on the minimap during dialogue with Keller in his black hole no longer crashes the game;
Fixed an error that showed wrong damage values on weapons;
New Coalition attacking algorithms try to gather more military ships when attacking hostile systems especially on higher difficulties;
Fixed an error in counting when military ships switched their base planet after their previous home was taken by hostile factions;
Uninhabited planets should no longer become unexplored once again after the player didn't visit the solar system consecutively for two years;
Pirates attacking Dominator systems should no longer be picked as a target for elimination missions;
Fixed two small and rare errors that took place during paying a fee when players return to pirate faction;
Pirates no longer suffer strong unnecessary penalities after Coalition was defeated;
Fixed an error in a dialogue when buying Submodem off a pirate base while advanced adjustment on randomized outcomes is turned on;
Pirates no longer demand the player to pay off the bribe too aggressively when player belongs to their faction;
Pirates no longer turn hostile towards the player in case he eliminates peaceful vessels and Coalition military ships;
The decrease of relationships is calculated more correctly when the victim is hit by an exploding cistern;
The cost of nodes no longers calculates incorrectly when combining two large piles;
Pirates no longer behave incorrectly once all their weapons get broken;
Keller vessels in black hole no longer have maximum possible health points after Coalition is defeated;
Fixed swords symbol animation speed on the galaxy map when Pirates and Dominators fight in a solar system;
All those swords symbols no longer disappear after loading the game;
Several interface elements were corrected in order to fix wrong colors;
Black hole closing animation now works properly;
Open and closed hull slots should be seen when checking a hull in the hangar;
The game tries to spawn player further from Gralgar in case there are no eligible systems in the middle of the map (spawn in the middle advanced adjustment);
Rangers and pirates gather items of the same type more efficiently;
User guide now opens correctly from an in-game button;
Fixed various text mistakes and mistypes;

Balance changes:

Brand new difficulties up to 500% can be selected while pressing both SHIFT and CTRL;
Any pirate ending of the game without Defeating all three dominator bosses will lead to a reduction in the points of the record by a quarter;
The battle of Rogeria is finished automatically after slaying a thousand of Pirates;
Transfactorial Beacon no longer causes radiation sickness;
Dominators send less forces when Transfactorial Beacon is used often in a short period of time;
Trading experience penalty accumulates twice as slow;
Dominator equipment drop is no longer regulated by the humanoid technology advancement, all dominator items may drop anytime, though more expensive equipment requires higher average capital of all rangers (pirates if Coalition is defeated);
Dominator equipment much more advanced that humanoid analogues cannot be used until much later; dominator equipment slightly more advanced than humanoind analogues can be equipped but not repaired or upgraded on Dominion or Scientific Base until later in the game;
Distress signal prefers to drop cheaper equipment first;
Several Dominator types acquire access to new weapon combinations on highest difficulties and in the lategame on lower difficulties;
Limited Dominator aggression during the first months on higher difficulties;
Rangers Centre analyzes player’s equipment and at first offers micromodules that can be used on available equipment installed on player’s ship;
Camouflage changes accordingly when switching to bigger or smaller hulls;
Uninhabited planets may contain electronic cutters and theoretically even multiresonators (requires a new game to be started);
Lower requiments to generate better and expensive equipment on uninhabited planets, items up to fifth technological level can be generated (requires a new game to be started);
Probability analyzer works more correctly to fit two previous changes;
On 400% and higher difficulties Blazer's shield generators power is locked at 86% (requires a new game to be started);
Jumping range of broken engines reduced by 40%;
Equiment wears 1.5 time quicker on 50% repairs difficulty;
During fights between different Dominator series the frequency of expensive loot drop is based on the luck difficulty;
A third less Pirate rank points for destroying bases, a quarter more for destroying Coalition flagships;
Better equipment on military ships and pirates during the battle of Rogeria, better equipment on original Mister Shoe;
Player automatically leaves pirate faction on attacking pirate ships after the military base lands on Rogeria;
Tranclucator cost includes costs of its equipment inside;
Reduced the difference between black hole difficulties;
Dominator vessel models in Keller's black hole should better fit their size and their minimal dimensions are much larger to be easier to hit;
Stronger acryne bonuses, weaker skill penalty on Biogenic droid, reworked Nanobrolyte bonuses including much weaker speed penalties;
Reduced jumping range bonus on Lightning hulls, weaker skill and number of weapons penalties on Peaceful Corsair hulls, added droid on all Conscientious Renegal hulls;
Lambald to be sold much more often on Ranger Centers;
Stronger bonuses on Jumpa, Strutter, Maform and Microsize micromodules, no negative effect on Jumpa;

Additions:

Added a new game ending for rangers who eliminate the huge pirate fleet near Rogeria instead of landing and finishing the text quest;
New option that turns off animations in main menu (reduces loading time);
New advanced adjustment option to remove the limitation of using dominator equipment;
To compensate the new equipment rules vertixes created using the cheat code VERTIX now are made by Coalition races;
Removed the requirement to equip both radar and scanner to scan enemies when cheat code ULTRASCAN is active;
Added new features for modders;
Two music tracks added to the game;
Refreshed user guide, updated some incorrect and outdated information.

Patch 2.1.2170 (07 December 2017)
Bug fixes (the errors corrected by hotfixes after the previous build are listed) are also listed:

Fixed crash when the game tried to make the auto-session being collapsed;
Fixed crash when copying pirated cards by cheating ExtraOne;
Pirates of the clan no longer attack the player when releasing systems if the coalition is defeated;
Fixed crash when the player died immediately after the end of the planetary battle with the Terror;
Fixed the flight in the mission of surveillance of the diplomat from the girls special agents;
Fixed the appearance of extra items in the store of the planet or base after calling on the bridge "Shadows of the Empire";
The text in the government was corrected at repeated hit in prison before takeoff from the previous time;
Fixed a bug that allowed flying with overload, using the dialog with Tranquator;
Fixed a bug due to which Makarov's saving capsule remained hostile to the player after the dialogue, even if he agreed to spare him, and could be accidentally destroyed by splash damage or torpedoes;
Fixed various bugs and typos;

Additions and innovations:

Added new features for modders;
KapetanCvarak94: After installing the new update Antivirus found some problems with GoG and I had to uninstall it now when I try to install it I get the following problem(attached screenshot).

I tried turning off the antivirus and running the install as administrator but I still get that problem, can someone help?
What antivirus are you using?
high rated
Death Road to Canada

Update 05.12.2017 (07 December 2017)
Golden Skulls

ZP skulls added! Touch them to get them to stop laughing at you for a moment and also give you a Zombo Point.
ZP skulls can randomly be added to loot generated in most building types.

Rare Events and Encounters

Road Event: Cursed Treasure. Permanently screw up a character in exchange for getting a pirate cutlass or other melee weapons. Or just accept a Goblin Gift Basket or the Dingusnomicon.
Road Event: Chainsaw Hand Replacement. Also includes complimentary Double Barrel Shotgun!
New rank of Rare Finder added. This will let you get up to 4 rare events per game and very slightly increases their chance (currently to 4/55 or so)
City Encounter: Sewer Rodent
City Encounter: Department of Motor Vehicles
DMV Event: Completely Legally Binding Name Change

New Characters

Rare Camp Recruit: Earnestine. Wielder of the Farmer's Shotgun.
Rare Encounter Recruit: Tortuga. Some kind of green rodent?

New Weapons

Sai: Like the ninja's kunai, except normal characters can actually use it.
Chainsaw Hand: The tiniest chainsaw. Very efficient, slightly less damage output, stuck to your arm forever.
Double Barrel Shotgun: Zombie obliteration for players with a big pile of shotgun shells saved up. Double the piercing of most shotguns!
Farmer's Shotgun: Unique double barrel shotgun with +33% damage and faster reload times.

Tweaks and Fixes

Htdg Car and Htdg Heaven now censored.
Htdg alternatives added.
DON'T ASK, though I may write an explanation article for the above later.
Text skip for mobile on touch
Mobile adjustments for some narrow screen sizes
Grim Reaper no longer drops his Scythe
Removed the break chances when using the shotguns as melee weapons
Big Dawg: Trader cost set to 35, down from 40
Big Dawg: Piercing increased to 15%, up from 10%
Typo fix: "the less busy side road"

JudasIscariot: Also, Space Rangers HD
Russian version link leading to old installer.
Fix, please. =)
Post edited December 07, 2017 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: Space Rangers HD
Russian version link leading to old installer.
Fix, please. =)
It's fixed. The "English" installer will install the game and you can change the language from within the game :)
KapetanCvarak94: After installing the new update Antivirus found some problems with GoG and I had to uninstall it now when I try to install it I get the following problem(attached screenshot).

JudasIscariot: What antivirus are you using?
AVG (free version)
JudasIscariot: What antivirus are you using?
KapetanCvarak94: AVG (free version)
I recommend sending them the affected file so they can look at it and put it in their database in order to avoid false positives.
KapetanCvarak94: AVG (free version)
JudasIscariot: I recommend sending them the affected file so they can look at it and put it in their database in order to avoid false positives.
But what do I do about not being able to install GOG.

I turned off the antivirus and I still get that problem.
JudasIscariot: I recommend sending them the affected file so they can look at it and put it in their database in order to avoid false positives.
KapetanCvarak94: But what do I do about not being able to install GOG.

Uninstall Galaxy completely and reinstall it and update it, if required, with AVG off for the time being or did you already try uninstalliing, reinstalling, and updating Galay with AVG off for the entire time?
KapetanCvarak94: But what do I do about not being able to install GOG.

JudasIscariot: Uninstall Galaxy completely and reinstall it and update it, if required, with AVG off for the time being or did you already try uninstalliing, reinstalling, and updating Galay with AVG off for the entire time?
I uninstalled it and now I cannot install it because I am getting the following error:

'' C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\redists\expat.dll

An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:
MoveFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.''

I turned off antivirus and run the installer as admin but nothing.
Attachments:
I also do run AVG free and I got the same warning about overlayinjector and galaxyupdater (of course generic). I added those to my exception list and all is fine again. However the Galaxy team should look into this issue since whatever they did in last update seems to trigger a lot of false positives (AVAST was reported as well in another thread).
JudasIscariot: Uninstall Galaxy completely and reinstall it and update it, if required, with AVG off for the time being or did you already try uninstalliing, reinstalling, and updating Galay with AVG off for the entire time?
KapetanCvarak94: I uninstalled it and now I cannot install it because I am getting the following error:

MoveFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.''

Where are you installing Galaxy, by the way?
KapetanCvarak94: I uninstalled it and now I cannot install it because I am getting the following error:

MoveFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.''

I have a suspicion here. Look in your quaramtine list in AVG and see if AVG has quarantined some Galaxy files.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by MarkoH01