It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KapetanCvarak94: I uninstalled it and now I cannot install it because I am getting the following error:

'' C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\redists\expat.dll

An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:
MoveFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.''

I turned off antivirus and run the installer as admin but nothing.
JudasIscariot: Where are you installing Galaxy, by the way?
GOG galaxy.
JudasIscariot: Where are you installing Galaxy, by the way?
KapetanCvarak94: GOG galaxy.
He probably meant the full path.
Fixed it, had some file in quarantine.

Gonna place GOG as exceptions so I do not get similiar problems in future.
KapetanCvarak94: Fixed it, had some file in quarantine.

Gonna place GOG as exceptions so I do not get similiar problems in future.
I thought so. Good to hear that it's working for you now.
high rated
Tooth and Tail

#### Patch 1.0.8 (7th December 2017)

##### New languages

* Traditional Chinese
* Spanish

##### Balance Changes

* Starting Farms are always next to each other
* Boar: 120 HP (from 100), death bomb does 6 damage to units, 12 to structures, no longer in a checkerboard, and can hit air.
* Badger: 25 max Damage, 65 HP (from 20/60). Weapon spindown takes 2 seconds (was 1 second).
* Chameleon: 7 Damage, 40 HP (from 8/35)
* Toad: 11 HP (from 9)
* Pigeon: No longer targets commander, no longer rallies to commander while focus firing (attack moves unless the commander has no focus fire target, then retreats)
* Balloon: 14 Damage per shot (from 16), 10 Vision (from 8)
* Warren health per tier: 50/65/80 (was 50/75/100)
high rated
Astebreed Definitive Edition

Patch 3.02 (07 December 2017)

Keyboard/Mouse play now works in Arrange mode (Key mapping is added to the config screen)
Pad config UI issue fixed.
Fixed the display error in the rankings.
high rated
Curse you all, I spend a single day offline and the thread gets converted into a GOG Galaxy Support Hotline... :S

Here's every update detected by Legacy MaGog today:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev]
· Astebreed Definitive Edition
· Corpse Party
· Death Road to Canada
· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· King of Dragon Pass
· Reigns
· Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

[Part 1 of 3]

Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (144.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.5.2 *TO* 9.6.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 160.0 MB *TO* 159.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 9.5.2 *TO* 9.6.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 9.6.1 (07 December 2017)

- Move troops commands work again
- Fixed rare crash when AI uses reserves in combat
- Hitting space now toggles between stop and the most recent combat speed, instead of stop and 1x speed
(Full changelog)

Astebreed Definitive Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 3.02 --- Name: patch_astebreed_1106_(16213)_to_3.02_(16954).exe --- Size: 2.7 MB --- Date: Thu 07 Dec 2017 10:09:19 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_astebreed_1106_(16213).exe *TO* setup_astebreed_3.02_(16954).exe --- Size *FROM* 839.5 MB *TO* 839.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 06 Nov 2017 13:41:40 GMT *TO* Thu 07 Dec 2017 10:11:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1106 *TO* 3.02

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 3.02 (07 December 2017)

- Keyboard/Mouse play now works in Arrange mode (Key mapping is added to the config screen)
- Pad config UI issue fixed.
- Fixed the display error in the rankings.
(Full changelog)

Corpse Party has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: 1.5 GHz, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: 64 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ OpenGL, Storage: 4 GB available space, Sound Card: Compatible with ALSA, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libx11-6:i386 libglu1:i386 libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 libsdl2-image-2.0-0:i386 libsdl2-ttf-2.0-0:i386 libvorbisfile3:i386, Notice: Corpse Party is a 32-bit game

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- Name: corpse_party_en_2017_11_19_16935.sh --- Size: 716.9 MB --- Date: Wed 06 Dec 2017 14:35:25 GMT --- Version: 2017.11.19

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_corpse_party_2017.11.02_(16118).exe *TO* setup_corpse_party_2017.11.19_(16916).exe --- Size *FROM* 816.5 MB *TO* 816.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 02 Nov 2017 15:06:45 GMT *TO* Wed 06 Dec 2017 11:52:17 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2017.11.02 *TO* 2017.11.19

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update (07 December 2017)

- We are pleased to announce that Corpse Party is now available for Linux for the first time.
- This version of the game is based on the original Team GrisGris production of Corpse Party for Windows, known in Japan as "Corpse Party: BloodCovered," and we're proud to offer it to gamers on two brand new PC platforms, offering up more options than ever before for facing the horrors of Heavenly Host Elementary.
(Full changelog)

Death Road to Canada has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (86.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 07.08.2017 *TO* 05.12.2017

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 101.0 MB *TO* 88.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 07.08.2017 *TO* 05.12.2017

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 91.0 MB *TO* 92.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 07.08.2017 *TO* 05.12.2017

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 05.12.2017 (07 December 2017)

Golden Skulls
- ZP skulls added! Touch them to get them to stop laughing at you for a moment and also give you a Zombo Point.
- ZP skulls can randomly be added to loot generated in most building types.

Rare Events and Encounters
- Road Event: Cursed Treasure. Permanently screw up a character in exchange for getting a pirate cutlass or other melee weapons. Or just accept a Goblin Gift Basket or the Dingusnomicon.
- Road Event: Chainsaw Hand Replacement. Also includes complimentary Double Barrel Shotgun!
- New rank of Rare Finder added. This will let you get up to 4 rare events per game and very slightly increases their chance (currently to 4/55 or so)
- City Encounter: Sewer Rodent
- City Encounter: Department of Motor Vehicles
- DMV Event: Completely Legally Binding Name Change

New Characters
- Rare Camp Recruit: Earnestine. Wielder of the Farmer's Shotgun.
- Rare Encounter Recruit: Tortuga. Some kind of green rodent?

New Weapons
- Sai: Like the ninja's kunai, except normal characters can actually use it.
- Chainsaw Hand: The tiniest chainsaw. Very efficient, slightly less damage output, stuck to your arm forever.
- Double Barrel Shotgun: Zombie obliteration for players with a big pile of shotgun shells saved up. Double the piercing of most shotguns!
- Farmer's Shotgun: Unique double barrel shotgun with +33% damage and faster reload times.

Tweaks and Fixes
- Htdg Car and Htdg Heaven now censored.
- Htdg alternatives added.
- DON'T ASK, though I may write an explanation article for the above later.
- Text skip for mobile on touch
- Mobile adjustments for some narrow screen sizes
- Grim Reaper no longer drops his Scythe
- Removed the break chances when using the shotguns as melee weapons
- Big Dawg: Trader cost set to 35, down from 40
- Big Dawg: Piercing increased to 15%, up from 10%
- Typo fix: "the less busy side road"
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 3]

Divinity: Original Sin 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 3.0.159.021 [Windows] --- Size: 15.0 MB --- Version: 16911 -> 16940

* File changed: Patch 3.0.158.595 (part1) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Patch 3.0.158.595 (part2) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 8) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 6 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 7 of 8) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 8 of 8) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 3.0.158.595 *TO* 3.0.159.021

[NO CHANGELOG]

King of Dragon Pass has changed

>>> Release date changed *FROM* July 28, 2015 *TO* November 1, 1999

>>> Addition date changed *FROM* July 28, 2015 *TO* August 28, 2012

Reigns has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Controller support, Cloud saves, Overlay

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* http://www.gog.com/forum/reigns *TO* http://www.gog.com/forum/reigns_series
high rated

[Part 3 of 3]

Space Rangers HD: A War Apart has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, Russian (parts 1+2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_space_rangers_hd_2.3.0.5.exe *TO* setup_space_rangers_hd_-_a_war_apart_2.1.2266_(16956).exe --- Size *FROM* 27.9 MB *TO* 892.8 KB --- Date *FROM* Fri 02 Sep 2016 09:58:13 GMT *TO* Thu 07 Dec 2017 12:39:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.1.2155 (gog-5) *TO* 2.1.2266

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_space_rangers_hd_2.3.0.5-1.bin *TO* setup_space_rangers_hd_-_a_war_apart_2.1.2266_(16956)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 02 Sep 2016 10:01:47 GMT *TO* Thu 07 Dec 2017 12:39:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 2.1.2155 (gog-5) *TO* 2.1.2266

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.1.2266 (07 December 2017)

Main features
- Difficuty levels higher than 200%;
- Global balance changes - item drop chances, etc.;
- Two new music tracks;
- Tons of small fixes (complete list follows).

Bug fixes (including fixes and changes delivered via hotfixes after the previous build was released):
- Fixed an error that leads the game to crash after player’s death;
- Fixed a rare error when loading a save file from a much older game version;
- Fixed an extremely rare error that crashed the game when boarding a space station;
- Clicking on the minimap during dialogue with Keller in his black hole no longer crashes the game;
- Fixed an error that showed wrong damage values on weapons;
- New Coalition attacking algorithms try to gather more military ships when attacking hostile systems especially on higher difficulties;
- Fixed an error in counting when military ships switched their base planet after their previous home was taken by hostile factions;
- Uninhabited planets should no longer become unexplored once again after the player didn't visit the solar system consecutively for two years;
- Pirates attacking Dominator systems should no longer be picked as a target for elimination missions;
- Fixed two small and rare errors that took place during paying a fee when players return to pirate faction;
- Pirates no longer suffer strong unnecessary penalities after Coalition was defeated;
- Fixed an error in a dialogue when buying Submodem off a pirate base while advanced adjustment on randomized outcomes is turned on;
- Pirates no longer demand the player to pay off the bribe too aggressively when player belongs to their faction;
- Pirates no longer turn hostile towards the player in case he eliminates peaceful vessels and Coalition military ships;
- The decrease of relationships is calculated more correctly when the victim is hit by an exploding cistern;
- The cost of nodes no longers calculates incorrectly when combining two large piles;
- Pirates no longer behave incorrectly once all their weapons get broken;
- Keller vessels in black hole no longer have maximum possible health points after Coalition is defeated;
- Fixed swords symbol animation speed on the galaxy map when Pirates and Dominators fight in a solar system;
- All those swords symbols no longer disappear after loading the game;
- Several interface elements were corrected in order to fix wrong colors;
- Black hole closing animation now works properly;
- Open and closed hull slots should be seen when checking a hull in the hangar;
- The game tries to spawn player further from Gralgar in case there are no eligible systems in the middle of the map (spawn in the middle advanced adjustment);
- Rangers and pirates gather items of the same type more efficiently;
- User guide now opens correctly from an in-game button;
- Fixed various text mistakes and mistypes;

Balance changes:
- Brand new difficulties up to 500% can be selected while pressing both SHIFT and CTRL;
- Any pirate ending of the game without Defeating all three dominator bosses will lead to a reduction in the points of the record by a quarter;
- The battle of Rogeria is finished automatically after slaying a thousand of Pirates;
- Transfactorial Beacon no longer causes radiation sickness;
- Dominators send less forces when Transfactorial Beacon is used often in a short period of time;
- Trading experience penalty accumulates twice as slow;
- Dominator equipment drop is no longer regulated by the humanoid technology advancement, all dominator items may drop anytime, though more expensive equipment requires higher average capital of all rangers (pirates if Coalition is defeated);
- Dominator equipment much more advanced that humanoid analogues cannot be used until much later; dominator equipment slightly more advanced than humanoind analogues can be equipped but not repaired or upgraded on Dominion or Scientific Base until later in the game;
- Distress signal prefers to drop cheaper equipment first;
- Several Dominator types acquire access to new weapon combinations on highest difficulties and in the lategame on lower difficulties;
- Limited Dominator aggression during the first months on higher difficulties;
- Rangers Centre analyzes player’s equipment and at first offers micromodules that can be used on available equipment installed on player’s ship;
- Camouflage changes accordingly when switching to bigger or smaller hulls;
- Uninhabited planets may contain electronic cutters and theoretically even multiresonators (requires a new game to be started);
- Lower requiments to generate better and expensive equipment on uninhabited planets, items up to fifth technological level can be generated (requires a new game to be started);
- Probability analyzer works more correctly to fit two previous changes;
- On 400% and higher difficulties Blazer's shield generators power is locked at 86% (requires a new game to be started);
- Jumping range of broken engines reduced by 40%;
- Equiment wears 1.5 time quicker on 50% repairs difficulty;
- During fights between different Dominator series the frequency of expensive loot drop is based on the luck difficulty;
- A third less Pirate rank points for destroying bases, a quarter more for destroying Coalition flagships;
- Better equipment on military ships and pirates during the battle of Rogeria, better equipment on original Mister Shoe;
- Player automatically leaves pirate faction on attacking pirate ships after the military base lands on Rogeria;
- Tranclucator cost includes costs of its equipment inside;
- Reduced the difference between black hole difficulties;
- Dominator vessel models in Keller's black hole should better fit their size and their minimal dimensions are much larger to be easier to hit;
- Stronger acryne bonuses, weaker skill penalty on Biogenic droid, reworked Nanobrolyte bonuses including much weaker speed penalties;
- Reduced jumping range bonus on Lightning hulls, weaker skill and number of weapons penalties on Peaceful Corsair hulls, added droid on all Conscientious Renegal hulls;
- Lambald to be sold much more often on Ranger Centers;
- Stronger bonuses on Jumpa, Strutter, Maform and Microsize micromodules, no negative effect on Jumpa;

Additions:
- Added a new game ending for rangers who eliminate the huge pirate fleet near Rogeria instead of landing and finishing the text quest;
- New option that turns off animations in main menu (reduces loading time);
- New advanced adjustment option to remove the limitation of using dominator equipment;
- To compensate the new equipment rules vertixes created using the cheat code VERTIX now are made by Coalition races;
- Removed the requirement to equip both radar and scanner to scan enemies when cheat code ULTRASCAN is active;
- Added new features for modders;
- Two music tracks added to the game;
- Refreshed user guide, updated some incorrect and outdated information.

Patch 2.1.2170 (07 December 2017)

Bug fixes (the errors corrected by hotfixes after the previous build are listed) are also listed:
- Fixed crash when the game tried to make the auto-session being collapsed;
- Fixed crash when copying pirated cards by cheating ExtraOne;
- Pirates of the clan no longer attack the player when releasing systems if the coalition is defeated;
- Fixed crash when the player died immediately after the end of the planetary battle with the Terror;
- Fixed the flight in the mission of surveillance of the diplomat from the girls special agents;
- Fixed the appearance of extra items in the store of the planet or base after calling on the bridge "Shadows of the Empire";
- The text in the government was corrected at repeated hit in prison before takeoff from the previous time;
- Fixed a bug that allowed flying with overload, using the dialog with Tranquator;
- Fixed a bug due to which Makarov's saving capsule remained hostile to the player after the dialogue, even if he agreed to spare him, and could be accidentally destroyed by splash damage or torpedoes;
- Fixed various bugs and typos;

Additions and innovations:
- Added new features for modders;
(Full changelog)
i gotta start playing that again.
tinyE: i gotta start playing that again.
Which of those?

· Corpse Party
· Death Road to Canada
· King of Dragon Pass
· Reigns
MarkoH01: Which of those?

· Corpse Party
· Death Road to Canada
· King of Dragon Pass
· Reigns
All of them :D
high rated
Did you miss those installer-only-affecting updates from last week? Then congratulations, here's a whole lot more of them, and some are even apple-flavoured!

Games included in this batch:

· Bombshell
· Boy and His Blob, A
· Cosmonautica
· Crookz - The Big Heist
· Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
· Deathtrap
· Deponia
· Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
· Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
· Dungeons 2
· Escapists: The Walking Dead, The
· Feist
· Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016]
· Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016]
· Kathy Rain
· Layers of Fear
· Legends of Eisenwald
· Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge
· Pathologic Classic HD
· Shadwen
· Sheltered
· Slain: Back From Hell
· Stories: The Path of Destinies
· Stronghold Crusader 2
· Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition [Premium]
· Tales from the Borderlands
· Turok
· Urban Empire
· Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries, The
· Ziggurat

[Part 1 of 6]

Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (147.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 9.5.2 *TO* 9.6.1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Bombshell has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.2.10463

* File removed: Patch 1.2.10466

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_bombshell_1.2.10466_(3111).exe *TO* setup_bombshell_1.2.10466(g)_(16787).exe --- Size *FROM* 784.4 KB *TO* 792.5 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 27 Jun 2017 08:40:14 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Nov 2017 12:30:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.10466 *TO* 1.2.10466 (g)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_bombshell_1.2.10466_(3111)-1.bin *TO* setup_bombshell_1.2.10466(g)_(16787)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 27 Jun 2017 08:36:03 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Nov 2017 12:26:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.10466 *TO* 1.2.10466 (g)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_bombshell_1.2.10466_(3111)-2.bin *TO* setup_bombshell_1.2.10466(g)_(16787)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (3.3 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 27 Jun 2017 08:39:43 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Nov 2017 12:29:33 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.10466 *TO* 1.2.10466 (g)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Windows Update (04th December 2017) [Windows Only]

- Installer maintenance update - No game files were changed.
(Full changelog)

Boy and His Blob, A has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 436.0 MB *TO* 434.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
macOS Update (04th December 2017) [macOS Only]

(Full changelog)

Cosmonautica has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_cosmonautica_2.6.0.7.exe *TO* setup_cosmonautica_1.2.1.32_(16624).exe --- Size *FROM* 361.5 MB *TO* 368.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 04 Mar 2016 13:27:40 GMT *TO* Thu 07 Dec 2017 13:09:07 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.2.1.32 (gog-7) *TO* 1.2.1.32

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Crookz - The Big Heist has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 24360

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_crookz_1.0.0.24360_(4283).exe *TO* setup_crookz_1.0.0.24360(g)_(16766).exe --- Size *FROM* 803.9 KB *TO* 810.5 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 12:25:47 GMT *TO* Wed 29 Nov 2017 14:34:15 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.24360 *TO* 1.0.0.24360 (g)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_crookz_1.0.0.24360_(4283)-1.bin *TO* setup_crookz_1.0.0.24360(g)_(16766)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.4 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 12:25:32 GMT *TO* Wed 29 Nov 2017 14:34:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0.24360 *TO* 1.0.0.24360 (g)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dead_synchronicity_2.0.0.1.dmg *TO* dead_synchronicity__tomorrow_comes_today_en_1_0_16909.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 10 Apr 2015 09:01:22 GMT *TO* Tue 05 Dec 2017 13:51:24 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Deathtrap has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 1.0.6

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 1.0.6

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 6]

Deponia has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, Bulgarian+Czech+French+German+Greek+Italian+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Turkish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, Bulgarian+Czech+French+German+Greek+Italian+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Turkish

* File removed: Windows installer, Bulgarian+Czech+French+German+Greek+Italian+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Turkish

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* deponia_2.2.0.11.dmg *TO* deponia_en_3_3_1357_16907.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Jan 2016 16:18:17 GMT *TO* Tue 05 Dec 2017 12:00:32 GMT --- Version *FROM* 3.3.1357 (gog-11) *TO* 3.3.1357

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_deponia_2.3.0.10.exe *TO* setup_deponia_3.3.1357_(16595).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.5 GB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Jan 2016 13:38:22 GMT *TO* Wed 22 Nov 2017 11:38:54 GMT --- Version *FROM* 3.3.1357 (gog-10) *TO* 3.3.1357

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Windows and macOS Update (04th December 2017) [Windows and macOS Only]

(Full changelog)

Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish+Turkish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish+Turkish

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish+Turkish (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish+Turkish (part 2 of 2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* deponia_2_chaos_on_deponia_2.1.0.8.dmg *TO* deponia_2__chaos_on_deponia_en_3_3_2351_16577.pkg --- Size *FROM* 3.0 GB *TO* 2.9 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Jan 2016 14:02:18 GMT *TO* Tue 05 Dec 2017 10:52:36 GMT --- Version *FROM* 3.3.2351 (gog-8) *TO* 3.3.2351

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Windows Update (01st December 2017) [Windows Only]

<hr
(Full changelog)

Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: Windows installer, French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* deponia_3_2.3.0.8.dmg *TO* deponia_3__goodbye_deponia_en_3_3_3335_16577.pkg --- Size has not changed (3.6 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Jan 2016 14:06:27 GMT *TO* Tue 05 Dec 2017 10:40:27 GMT --- Version *FROM* 3.3.3335 (gog-8) *TO* 3.3.3335

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_goodbye_deponia_2.3.0.14.exe *TO* setup_goodbye_deponia_3.3.3335_(16621).exe --- Size *FROM* 30.4 MB *TO* 750.7 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Jan 2016 13:42:47 GMT *TO* Thu 23 Nov 2017 13:54:54 GMT --- Version *FROM* 3.3.3335 (gog-14) *TO* 3.3.3335

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_goodbye_deponia_2.3.0.14-1.bin *TO* setup_goodbye_deponia_3.3.3335_(16621)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.6 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 18 Jan 2016 14:06:20 GMT *TO* Thu 23 Nov 2017 13:54:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* 3.3.3335 (gog-14) *TO* 3.3.3335

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Windows and macOS Update (04th December 2017) [Windows and macOS Only]

(Full changelog)

Dungeons 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: A Game of Winter: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: DLC: A Game of Winter: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2)

* File added: DLC: A Game of Winter: Windows installer, English --- Name: setup_dungeons_2_a_game_of_winter_1.6.1.31_(16763).exe --- Size: 858.9 MB --- Date: Wed 29 Nov 2017 12:10:47 GMT --- Version: 1.6.1.31

* File changed: DLC: A Chance of Dragons: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_dungeons2_a_chance_of_dragons_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_dungeons_2_a_chance_of_dragons_1.6.1.31_(16763).exe --- Size *FROM* 16.4 MB *TO* 14.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 09 Sep 2015 16:12:33 GMT *TO* Wed 29 Nov 2017 12:09:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 1.6.1.31

* File changed: DLC: A Song of Sand and Fire: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_dungeons_2_a_song_of_sand_and_fire_2.0.0.2.exe *TO* setup_dungeons_2_a_song_of_sand_and_fire_1.6.1.31_(16763).exe --- Size *FROM* 15.3 MB *TO* 13.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 10 Sep 2015 14:51:48 GMT *TO* Wed 29 Nov 2017 12:10:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* 1.6.1.31

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_dungeons_2_1.6.1.31_(6157).exe *TO* setup_dungeons_2_1.6.1.31_(16763).exe --- Size *FROM* 753.4 KB *TO* 761.4 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Jul 2017 20:50:36 GMT *TO* Wed 29 Nov 2017 12:09:45 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.6.1.31)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_dungeons_2_1.6.1.31_(6157)-1.bin *TO* setup_dungeons_2_1.6.1.31_(16763)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (2.3 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 04 Jul 2017 20:50:28 GMT *TO* Wed 29 Nov 2017 12:09:35 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.6.1.31)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Escapists: The Walking Dead, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* the_escapists_the_walking_dead_2.2.0.3.dmg *TO* the_escapists__the_walking_dead_en__94_16909.pkg --- Size *FROM* 747.8 MB *TO* 744.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 24 Mar 2016 13:10:50 GMT *TO* Tue 05 Dec 2017 13:56:52 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-3 *TO* #94

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 6]

Feist has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 229.0 MB *TO* 226.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-7) *TO* 1.1.2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_complete_pack_1.4.2c_(1616).exe *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_1.4.2c_(16809).exe --- Size has not changed (1.6 MB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 18:06:33 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 10:47:44 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.4.2c)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_complete_pack_1.4.2c_(1616)-1.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_1.4.2c_(16809)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 17:57:49 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 10:40:28 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.4.2c)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_complete_pack_1.4.2c_(1616)-2.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_1.4.2c_(16809)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 18:04:20 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 10:45:45 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.4.2c)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_complete_pack_1.4.2c_(1616)-3.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_1.4.2c_(16809)-3.bin --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 18:05:52 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 10:47:07 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.4.2c)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

(Full changelog)

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_ii_-_complete_pack_1.3.4c_(1665).exe *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_ii_1.3.4b_(16810).exe --- Size has not changed (2.0 MB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 18:43:02 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 11:54:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4c *TO* 1.3.4b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_ii_-_complete_pack_1.3.4c_(1665)-1.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_ii_1.3.4b_(16810)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 18:32:00 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 11:43:23 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4c *TO* 1.3.4b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_ii_-_complete_pack_1.3.4c_(1665)-2.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_ii_1.3.4b_(16810)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 18:37:25 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 11:48:09 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4c *TO* 1.3.4b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of__van_helsing_ii_-_complete_pack_1.3.4c_(1665)-3.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_ii_1.3.4b_(16810)-3.bin --- Size has not changed (3.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 18:42:13 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 11:53:17 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.4c *TO* 1.3.4b

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

(Full changelog)

Kathy Rain has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Layers of Fear has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.0

* File changed: DLC: Inheritance: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_layers_of_fear_inheritance_1.1.0_(5488).exe *TO* setup_layers_of_fear_inheritance_1.1.0_(16815).exe --- Size *FROM* 6.5 MB *TO* 6.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Sun 11 Jun 2017 03:00:57 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 15:11:48 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.1.0)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_layers_of_fear_1.1.0_(5488).exe *TO* setup_layers_of_fear_1.1.0_(16815).exe --- Size *FROM* 750.8 KB *TO* 758.4 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 20:15:02 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 15:11:40 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.1.0)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_layers_of_fear_1.1.0_(5488)-1.bin *TO* setup_layers_of_fear_1.1.0_(16815)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 20:14:52 GMT *TO* Fri 01 Dec 2017 15:11:33 GMT --- Version has not changed (1.1.0)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)