It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: I hadn't realized it. :O
Judging by the size of the base game Linux installer, it's probably a duplicate of it instead of the DLC installer proper.

PS: Also, MaGog has detected a 'bundling' change for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. According to it, the Redux version is no longer part of the bundle. I wonder whether it is just a glitch, or the Redux version is actually no longer included in the purchase of the game?
JudasIscariot: You get a code in your account for the Redux version. The code is added to the regular version of the game. It's been like this for some time now...
Thanks for clarifying. Where in my account can I find the code, and do I enter it in-game? I haven't yet installed or played it, as my backlog is massive.
high rated
Dead Cells

#### Patch 0.4.5-2017-11-13 - a1c7c194 - GOG (14 November 2017)

##### Important features

* Dive attack has been rebalanced. The Rune now grants more damage and larger area of effect.

##### Balancing

* Retaliation affix should no longer deal huge amount of damage. It now deals all damage received x3 to the attacker.
* Colorless items now augment all damage you receive, instead of having lower damage.
* Broadsword hit box has been fixed. Only the third attack should hit enemies behind you.
* Infantry bow has a little bit more ammo.
* Small grenades should now work properly on the Watcher boss

##### Level design

* Balanced all timed doors.
* Balanced Prison Depths difficulty.
* Rework of rooms designed for the Ram's Rune.
* Fixed kitchen shops music
* (Community suggestion) Added timed doors to Fjord village & Cemetery

##### Graphics & UI

* Colorless items now appear with a white halo when dropped on the ground
* The orb of the orb Launcher has been imrpoved
* Elevators skin has been updated
* Updated Orb Caster attack

##### Bug fixes

* Worms from the Fog Fjord are not stunned anymore by DoT damage.
* Many minor bug fixes
* Many crash fixes
* Freeze on parry shield affix now works properly
* Tracker mobs from the Sepulchre attack animation has been fixed
Planet Nomads -> seems I (or my scripts) missed it on Friday...

#### Patch 0.7.10 (10th November 2017)

* Choose from three preset difficulties to match your playstyle
* Create your own difficulty mix by setting the length of the night, weather, attributes regeneration and more
* Create the world of your desire - set the planet size, water level, animal density, terrain roughness, dangers and more
* Character attributes are now more responsive to the flow of the game (you get cold much faster after exposed to rain, and regenerate faster when you hide from it)
* Attributes are now invisible in Character Screen - you only see the applied Conditions now to make things more straightforward
* Other major changes made to Survival mechanics, find out
* Extreme biomes are more deadly and require you to have a better equipment to survive in them
* Hoverpads fixed to hover on their own in the hover mode (without the need for a cockpit)
* Costs of some components lowered
* Wind volule decreased to match the sound of rain
* Wheels now a lot less effective under water
* Player spawner reworked to not spawn you above the atmosphere
Hand of Fate 2 -> see changelog above
HypersomniacLive: I don't know if the standalone installers have also been updated.
So far I only see the Linux installer being updated to 1.0.5, but I'm sure the rest are soon to come.
Post edited November 14, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
JudasIscariot: You get a code in your account for the Redux version. The code is added to the regular version of the game. It's been like this for some time now...
finkleroy: Thanks for clarifying. Where in my account can I find the code, and do I enter it in-game? I haven't yet installed or played it, as my backlog is massive.
1. Go to your library and expand the box for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

2. Click "More" and select "Serial Keys" from the dropdown menu.

3. You will see a code show up. Redeem said code here: https://www.gog.com/redeem

Screenshot of the "More" dropdown menu
finkleroy: Thanks for clarifying. Where in my account can I find the code, and do I enter it in-game? I haven't yet installed or played it, as my backlog is massive.
JudasIscariot: 1. Go to your library and expand the box for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

2. Click "More" and select "Serial Keys" from the dropdown menu.

3. You will see a code show up. Redeem said code here: https://www.gog.com/redeem

Screenshot of the "More" dropdown menu
Thank you for the help. I should probably check if any of the other games in my library are set up like this. I hope Rogue Trooper will have a free key for Rogue Trooper Redux one day.
Something probably changed (or is going to change) with Divinity: Dragon Commander

Installers seem unchanged... galaxy only?
high rated
A new Linux addition to end the day:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Battle Chess Special Edition

Battle Chess Special Edition has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphics: Any, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.4 GHz or faster, Memory: 1 GB or more, Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Battle Chess 4000: Linux installer, English --- Name: battle_chess_4000_en_1_0_16211.sh --- Size: 16.7 MB --- Date: Mon 06 Nov 2017 10:31:47 GMT --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Battle Chess: Linux installer, English --- Name: battle_chess_en_1_0_16211.sh --- Size: 5.5 MB --- Date: Mon 06 Nov 2017 10:23:12 GMT --- Version: 1.0

* File added: Chinese Chess: Linux installer, English --- Name: battle_chess_ii_chinese_chess_en_1_0_16211.sh --- Size: 5.3 MB --- Date: Mon 06 Nov 2017 10:31:35 GMT --- Version: 1.0

[CHANGELOG ADDED FOR BATTLE CHESS 4000]
Update (14 November 2017)

- Added the Linux version of Battle Chess 4000.
(Full changelog)

[CHANGELOG ADDED FOR BATTLE CHESS II: CHINESE CHESS]

- Added the Linux version of Battle Chess II: Chinese Chess.
(Full changelog)

[CHANGELOG ADDED FOR BATTLE CHESS]

- Added the Linux version of Battle Chess.
(Full changelog)
muntdefems: A new Linux addition to end the day:

Games included in this batch:

· Battle Chess Special Edition
Looks like all of them are DOS(box) games, but it's still nice they get official Linux support now. Thanks GOG!
As this code already is invalid are there more such hidden extras in other games which I may have missed so far?

And why is this extra not just added to my account like all the other extras instead of being hidden and obfuscated as a serial key?
eiii: As this code already is invalid are there more such hidden extras in other games which I may have missed so far?

And why is this extra not just added to my account like all the other extras instead of being hidden and obfuscated as a serial key?
GOG always included serial keys in a seperate menu. It's the same with the Baldur's Gate keys. Maybe it's because an additonal key is not considered to be an extra but something more?
eiii: As this code already is invalid are there more such hidden extras in other games which I may have missed so far?

Maybe it's so people who can handle running the UE3 version but not the UE4 version can gift the UE4 (Redux) version. I can't think of any other explanation for this. It would have been nice to have been informed of this when I purchased the game. If they did, they didn't do a very good job of explaining how it works. On the plus side, this resulted in me checking all the other games I have and I found out that three of the games in my library (the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series) came with a gift code that never expires.
MarkoH01: GOG always included serial keys in a seperate menu.
Of course they do. The point is that in case of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter it is not a serial key, but a code for an extra which is bundled with the game. They also do not give you a code e.g. for the additional CD version of Star Wars Tie Fighter or the additional SVGA version of LSL 6, because it does not make sense to have to redeem a code to download a game extra.

MarkoH01: It's the same with the Baldur's Gate keys.
Baldur's Gate is something different because the code is for another product which has been on sale separately. As far as I remember the Redux version of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter never has been on sale separately, so nobody already could own it.

finkleroy: Maybe it's so people who can handle running the UE3 version but not the UE4 version can gift the UE4 (Redux) version.
With the same reasoning you could lock every extra behind a separate code. Someone who does not like the sound track could want to gift it to someone else, someone who has no use for a wallpaper..., someone who has no Mac could want to gift the Mac OS version and someone who does not speak some of the game languages could want to gift those language versions to someone else. :P

finkleroy: It would have been nice to have been informed of this when I purchased the game. If they did, they didn't do a very good job of explaining how it works.
That would have been the least, to clearly announce the code to redeem with the purchase or when it has been added to the game.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by eiii
Yeah, it's not the soundest logic, by any means. I'm just trying to figure out what they were thinking, and that's all I could come up with. I wonder if you have to have the original version of the game in your library before you can redeem it. An odd thing I noticed about it is that it was set to expire on the 14th of September, 2025. Go figure.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by finkleroy
finkleroy: An odd think I noticed about it is that it was set to expire on the 14th of September, 2025. Go figure.
Mine is worse. The redeem page tells me it already has been used. And it's only an 8 digit code. Who knows how often it already has been given out in the 5 months since I have purchased the original game. Hopefully GOG's support will sort it out...

After redeeming the code the Redux version will be a separate entry in your game library, right?
Post edited November 15, 2017 by eiii
finkleroy: An odd think I noticed about it is that it was set to expire on the 14th of September, 2025. Go figure.
eiii: Mine is worse. The redeem page tells me it already has been used. And it's only an 8 digit code. Who knows how often it already has been given out in the 5 months since I have purchased the original game. Hopefully GOG's support will sort it out...
Mine was also an 8 digit code. I purchased the game on the 1st of this month. I hope support will sort it out for you.

Yes. I now have two separate game cards. Only the original card has links to the goodies and DLC (Collector's Edition Upgrade).
Post edited November 15, 2017 by finkleroy
eiii: Mine is worse. The redeem page tells me it already has been used. And it's only an 8 digit code. Who knows how often it already has been given out in the 5 months since I have purchased the original game. Hopefully GOG's support will sort it out...

After redeeming the code the Redux version will be a separate entry in your game library, right?
Did you try redeeming the code by manually entering it into the redeem page? In the game's forum, a blue pointed out that the direct link probably will not work (it did for me, though).