It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The Long Journey Home has been updated
Patch 1.20.14848 (12 June 2017)

Note:

- This update will reset your settings back to their defaults. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Game Start / “ISV Serenity” issues

- The collision model of the lander “ISV Serenity” has been changed. It is now much easier to get it back on its feet, particularly for new players.
- A display bug in the lander preview in the mission selection lead to people assuming that the Serenity was the best lander. For new players, we recommend the “ISV Odyssey”.
- Story Mode is now selected by default when game is started the first time
- In Story Mode the lander is not rotated during surface entry anymore, making it easier to prevent crashes.

Star System:

- Changed out of bounds handling in star systems: Ship now activates autopilot mode and returns to star system
- Star System jump out sound was being played a bit too early which could cause to an unwanted jump abort by the player
- Sometimes the player wasn't set back to the right position in the star system when opening and closing the galaxy map after an encounter

Lander cargo:

- Hint about cargo unload of lander when docking and undocking added to resource screen
- In addition the lander gets unloaded when going into orbit and when leaving the resource screen
- Added lander cargo overview to planet overview when in orbit

Encounter:

- In rare cases the player ship could have been placed inside the Ilitza starport model when entering the encounter from a specific angle. Fixed.
- In rare cases the player got stuck in the Cueddhaest starport when undocking. Fixed.
- Fixed a hiccup when activating weapons and shooting aliens for the first time

Items:

- When Zoe used an item to scan for locations, the item couldn't be sold anymore.
- When the last crew member died, or the ship got destroyed during a jump, “game over” wasn't always triggered properly which could lead to a zombie ship
- Metal Scrapper spawns uncommon/common resources instead of rare/uncommon

Interface:

- Mission log and end screen log is now scrollable with mouse and right stick
- We had to disable the possibility for own log book entries for now, but we plan to bring it back in an improved form
- Achievement screen scales now in different resolutions and is properly scrollable
- Ship and Lander Details in the ship menu are now positioned near the selected device and also work in 4:3 resolutions
- Resource Icons are no longer shown when ship menu is open
- When an alien got bored by bad trade offers, re-entering the trade menu could lead to different issues. Fixed.

Quest:

- Quest "Unfriendly Competition" could lead to an endless interception in some rare cases and could lead to an unwanted diplomacy loss.
- Stowaways are now discovered when player is scanned by Logos. Previously you had to discover them to hand them over, confusing players.
- The Logos Case File Quests could lead to unwanted chains of diplomacy changes
- Intercepting a Marauder could cause some unwanted chains of interception afterwards
- Meorcl criminals are now affected by the psychic blocker
- Meorcl cargo scans don’t take away the DNA sampler anymore
- Fixed several re-docking problems in several quests (eg. when healing Kirsten)
- Fixed some cases where ships would intercept endlessly without any purpose. If you still encounter this behaviour we would be very grateful for any savegames that exhibit this bug.
- Removed a secret encounter from last badland sector - but be careful, there are still dark things awaiting in quiet sectors!
- Fixed cargo scan behavior of the Logos in hostile mode
- Fixed an issue that could lead to Logos ships with multiple personalities (cargo scan, quest giver, military ship,…)
- Fixed an issue that made plants think the lander was full in some quests
- Tylenium deliveries will no longer send you to hostile gates
- Fixed an issue where a gate could ask for a Tylenium delivery even when the quest hasn't been started
- Fixed some potential issues with aliens turning hostile during cargo scan
- No more Cueddhaest followers after Rapture
- Glukkt mining chief could get stuck in endless dialog mode in rare cases
- Many more small bugfixes…

Finally, we want to thank everybody who has been providing constructive feedback and reports! You are a lovely community. We’re still carefully watching the forums and Discord for your feedback, and are planning an even bigger update in the near future. In particular, we’re looking to improve our mouse/keyboard controls. Join us at http://www.discord.gg/tljh to share your ideas, feedback and bug reports.
high rated
Party Hard got an update (which also added the Linux version):
Patch 1.4.030.r (12 June 2017)

- added the Linux version of Party Hard to everyone's accounts.
- An old main menu background (that really tied the game together) is gone. Devs say they replaced it because it had caused the game to go all blackscreen sometimes. I believe them.

- Devs say they have moved from one place where people hang out under the rain to another place where cars drive by all the time at low framerate. As far as this statement goes, I doubt they're telling the truth. I smell some kind of... something.
- Local co-op is now unavailable for those who haven't beat the tutorial. Sounds too cruel to me. It's like not allowing people who listen to Nickelback to reproduce. Wait...
- Fonts in main menu have been improved. Now their shadows display the way they should and don't switch layers, but... There had been something about the old buggy fonts that I just can't forget. Call me retrograde as much as you want.
- Sometimes in order to quit the game you had to hover and click the "QUIT" button twice. Devs have fixed this to "save your precious time". I think they shouldn't have. Because it had taught you how not to be a puny quitter. But hey, who listens to me anyway...
high rated
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

changed from 1.0.0.17 to 1.0.0.18
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Silverhawk170485
high rated
I'll post this one, because I'm a die hard fan of X3, though muntdefems will cover it later on as well...

X3: Terran War Pack:

#### Update (12 June 2017)

* fixed the Russian version of the game. It should now have all of the version 3.3 Russian localization fixes in effect.
наслаждайтесь!
Post edited June 12, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: наслаждаться!
I think you mean 'наслаждайтесь' . =)
WinterSnowfall: наслаждаться!
Edward_Carnby: I think you mean 'наслаждайтесь' . =)
Hehe, yeah... I was going to blame it on the software, but apparently I forgot to include the exclamation mark when translating :).
high rated
WinterSnowfall: I'll post this one, because I'm a die hard fan of X3, though muntdefems will cover it later on as well...
Indeed I will, but that'll be in Part 2. :P

From Legacy MaGog's logs for 12 June:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
· CrossCode [In Dev]
· Galactic Civilizations III
· Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
· Party Hard
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords
· X3: Terran War Pack

[Part 1 of 2]

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.25 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 2.30 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 11938 -> 12610

* File changed: DLC: Epic Map Pack DLC: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- File size *FROM* 11.0 MB *TO* 13.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: DLC: Gauntlet DLC: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Size has not changed (13.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: DLC: Inception DLC: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Size has not changed (13.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: DLC: Oblivion DLC: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- File size *FROM* 13.0 MB *TO* 12.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: DLC: Overlord DLC: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Size has not changed (13.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: DLC: Turtle Wars DLC: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- File size *FROM* 48.0 MB *TO* 47.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 2.9 GB *TO* 3.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 2.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 949.0 MB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 764.0 MB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, Italian (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 958.0 MB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

* File changed: Windows installer, Spanish (part 4 of 4) --- File size *FROM* 1.0 GB *TO* 1.9 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.25 *TO* 2.30

[NO CHANGELOG]

CrossCode [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: German (In development), English *TO* Text only: Chinese, German (In development), English

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 196.0 MB *TO* 369.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.9.0-4 (gog-test-2) *TO* 0.9.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 174.0 MB *TO* 198.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.9.0-4 (gog-4) *TO* 0.9.2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update V0.9.2 (12 June 2017) for Win & Mac only

- Added Chinese localisation
(Full changelog)

Galactic Civilizations III has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Altarian Prophecy DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 26.0 MB *TO* 25.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Builder's Kit DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (6.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Crusade Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Lost Treasures DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (41.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Map Pack DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Mega Events DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Mercenaries Expansion Pack DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (52.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Precursor Worlds DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Registration DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Revenge of the Snathi DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (10.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: DLC: Rise of the Terrans DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 9.0 MB *TO* 10.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (2.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.20 *TO* 2.21

[NO CHANGELOG]

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750K, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon R7 200, Hard Drive: 10 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386, libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750K, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon R7 200, Hard Drive: 10 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386, libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750K, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon R7 200, Hard Drive: 10 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750K, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon R7 200, Hard Drive: 10 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Party Hard has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Processor: Pentium 4, Memory: 1024 MB RAM, Graphics: GeForce 9400, Storage: 1 GB available space

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File size: 213.0 MB --- Version: 1.4.030.r

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 208.0 MB *TO* 215.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.028.r (gog-6) *TO* 1.4.030.r

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4.030.r (12 June 2017)

- added the Linux version of Party Hard to everyone's accounts.
- An old main menu background (that really tied the game together) is gone. Devs say they replaced it because it had caused the game to go all blackscreen sometimes. I believe them.
- Devs say they have moved from one place where people hang out under the rain to another place where cars drive by all the time at low framerate. As far as this statement goes, I doubt they're telling the truth. I smell some kind of... something.
- Local co-op is now unavailable for those who haven't beat the tutorial. Sounds too cruel to me. It's like not allowing people who listen to Nickelback to reproduce. Wait...
- Fonts in main menu have been improved. Now their shadows display the way they should and don't switch layers, but... There had been something about the old buggy fonts that I just can't forget. Call me retrograde as much as you want.
- Sometimes in order to quit the game you had to hover and click the "QUIT" button twice. Devs have fixed this to "save your precious time". I think they shouldn't have. Because it had taught you how not to be a puny quitter. But hey, who listens to me anyway...
(Full changelog)

Production Line [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch alpha 1.22 [Windows]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 224.0 MB *TO* 225.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.22 *TO* alpha 1.23

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.23 (12 June 2017)

- Hi, we just made a new build of Production Line available. This takes the game to build 1.23. here is a full change list:

- 1) [GUI] Research button now pulses red if there is currently no research set.
- 2) [GFX] Changes to sunroof visuals so they leave the roof edge in place.
- 3) [Feature] Reversing Camera and TACC upgrades both now require a new 'camera' component.
- 4) [Bug] Loans can now never be negative, nor offered unless company estimated worth is at least $100k.
- 5) [Feature] Cars are now sold and priced in four different price-categories, with corresponding GUI changes.
- 6) [Feature] New features tab on the finance screen shows information on how popular each feature is at each price category.
- 7) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when deleting a slot while its configure imports window is open.
- 8) [GUI] Save game dialog now has a close button.
- 9) [GUI] It is now no longer possible to keep the conveyor placement GUI active after you hit the bulldozer button.
- 10) [Balances] Changes to the research times and value of some items.
- 11) [Tutorial] Added some extra explanatory tutorial windows and highlights.
- 12) [Bug] Bad conveyor message now no longer shows incorrectly with production slots.
- 13) [Bug] Fixed crash bug if quitting to main menu when cars with multiple features were in the showroom, then starting a new game, and autosave happening.
- 14) [Bug] Resources are no longer consumed for upgrades that are not selected for the current vehicle.
- 15) [Feature] Added new car feature & researchable technology: Touchscreen Interface.
- 16) [Feature] Added multi-language support.[/list]

- The big changes here are the pricing model, where we now have price categories, and availability of research being different for each category, plus (in the long run) support for translations. At some point (hopefully tomorrow) I'll be doing a new steam guide explaining how the game will handle translated text, and its pretty simple to do, so hopefully if any members of the community are bilingual and able to help with translating the game, we can get support for other languages in there. It will probably make sense to have a separate forum for discussing language stuff too.

- Interested to know what people think about the price-category changes. This is only phase one of 'fixing' the sales model, as right now potential customers have no defined income and thus the sales demand for every category (and body style) is the same. that will change.
(Full changelog)

Starpoint Gemini Warlords has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.050.0 (10 June 2017)

- While a T-Gate repair civilian task is being conducted, you're no longer presented with a weird out-of-place text saying Insufficient resources.
- Changed bonus descriptions for Industrial stations.
- Changed the bonus description of Edea Facility.
- Added a Fighter wing indicator on the right of the screen.
- A small icon appears to the right while fighters are on a mission
- Fighter status is also represented by this icon(s).
- Fixed an error that would make it impossible to initiate a T-Gate repair task in some cases.
- Fixed a couple of minor errors related to landmark structure hints and descriptions.
- After loading a game, your waypoint will be properly marked in the viewport.
- Improved the info you get when scanning a ship (more info is displayed).
- It is no longer possible to use the Starchart via shortcuts while a dialogue panel is open.
- Changed storyline level requirements.
- Fixed a number of typos in the English text files. Another thanks goes to Misunderstood Wookie!
- When editing a text (naming your captain for example), press + hold of the backspace now works as it does in any other Windows program.
- Done a number of tweaks and improvements on various game panels.
- Systems and Equipment tabs are moved from the Drydock to the Trader window.
- Added a number of hints on various panels.

MATERIAL EDITOR CHANGE-LOG
- Errors are now displayed in the main editor viewport. At the bottom.
- Turrets show is now set to true by default when accessing the Ship editor.
- When opening a ship file, you're no longer presented with the Exemplar turret setup by default.
- Fixed a number of input related errors that manifested in the editor remembering keys that were pressed before a control was in focus.
- Added buttons to make it easier to add and/or remove elements from various editor lists (turrets, particles, meshes...)
- Tweaked light movement so it is linked to camera distance to object in the editor. Just a tiny quality of life improvement.
- Editor input now accepts numpad keys.
- The Editor no longer accepts mouse / keyboard input while it is not in focus.
- Newly added beams and particles are initiated with some base parameters so they're easily visible from the get-go.
- Fixed an error related to Particle force. When there were more than one, changing one Particle force no longer affects the other(s).
- When switching back from the Model properties window to the Assembly window, the mesh you've edited is automatically selected.
- Added a small hint window to display basic Editor controls.
- Did a few visual tweaks to make parameters more readable.
- Double-clicking on an element in the Assembly list now automatically opens up the
(Full changelog)

X3: Terran War Pack has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (26.0 MB) --- Version has not changed (3.3) --- NOTE: the download links have changed for these files.

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version has not changed (3.3) --- NOTE: the download links have changed for these files.

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.8 GB) --- Version has not changed (3.3) --- NOTE: the download links have changed for these files.

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (12 June 2017)

- fixed the Russian version of the game. It should now have all of the version 3.3 Russian localization fixes in effect.
(Full changelog)
high rated
DeMignon added the CrossCode [In Dev], Party Hard, Production Line [In Dev], and X3: Terran War Pack changelogs to the respective game fora.

zambrey added the Long Journey Home, The [In Dev] changelog.
high rated
Here come the pending offline installers for Starpoint Gemini Warlords, plus another hint that GOG is soon gonna open to the Chinese market:

· Even the Ocean
· Even the Ocean Friend Pack [Premium]
· Starpoint Gemini Warlords

Even the Ocean has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: Chinese, English

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (376.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.014 (gog-3) *TO* 1.016

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (375.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.014 (gog-2) *TO* 1.016

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.016 (13 June 2017)

- Added Chinese translation
(Full changelog)

Even the Ocean Friend Pack [Premium] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: Chinese, English

Starpoint Gemini Warlords has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.040.1 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.050.0 [Windows] --- File size: 17.0 MB --- Version: 12547 -> 12615

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.040.1 *TO* 1.050.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.040.1 *TO* 1.050.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.040.1 *TO* 1.050.0

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Tyranny updated to 1.1.0.0023

No changelog yet .
high rated
Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition

#### Patch 1.12.2 (13 June 2017)

* The offline installers will updated on June 14th 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience.

* Fixed item duplication when selling many items of the same kind
* Repairing action after basic and power attacks disabled
* Fixed blue Volatiles not being counted in the Old Town challenges
* Fixed lack of SMG ammo in certain shops
* Disabled safe zone penalty counter if all players are killed during Invasion
* Fixed the guaranteed spit stick exploit after successful Ground Pounds
* Fixed the charge attack exploit of spinning on the spot while sprinting
* Disabled Hunter’s ability to immediately trigger another charge attack after the player evaded the first one
* Disabled Death From Above against the Night Hunter when he is in the water
* Fixed FPP auto-shotgun reload animation glitch
Edward_Carnby: No changelog yet .
It got added now, but it's kilometric, so I'll leave it to muntdefems and his k9 helper :).
Post edited June 13, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
WinterSnowfall: It got added now, but it's kilometric, so I'll leave it to muntdefems :).
Much obliged. xD

Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 13 June:

· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Epic Map Pack [DLC]
· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Gauntlet [DLC]
· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Inception [DLC]
· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Overlord [DLC]
· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Turtle Wars [DLC]
· Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
· Final Station, The
· Tyranny - Archon Edition [Premium]
· Tyranny - Commander Edition
· Tyranny - Overlord Edition [Premium]
· Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers

[Part 1 of 2]

A game has probably been added: Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation has probably changed
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Epic Map Pack [DLC] has probably changed
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Gauntlet [DLC] has probably changed
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Inception [DLC] has probably changed
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Overlord [DLC] has probably changed
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Turtle Wars [DLC] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8.1 / 10 - 64bit only, Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or equivalent, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, DirectX: 11, Hard disk space: 13 GB, Mouse, Keyboard, Other: 1600x900 Display Resolution Minimum, Recommended system requirements: 10 - 64bit only, Processor: Intel Core i5 or Equivalent, Memory: 16 GB, Video: 4 GB DirectX 12 (Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD R9 390 Equivalent) Video Card, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, DirectX: 12, Hard disk space: 13 GB, Mouse, Keyboard, Other: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher *TO* 7 / 8.1 / 10 - 64bit only, Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or equivalent, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, DirectX: 11, Hard disk space: 13 GB, Mouse, Keyboard, Other: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher, Recommended system requirements: 10 - 64bit only, Processor: Intel Core i5 or Equivalent, Memory: 16 GB, Video: 4 GB DirectX 12 (Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD R9 390 Equivalent) Video Card, Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card, DirectX: 12, Hard disk space: 13 GB, Mouse, Keyboard, Other: 1920x1080 Display Resolution or Higher

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.12.2 (13 June 2017)

- The offline installers will updated on June 14th 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Fixed item duplication when selling many items of the same kind
- Repairing action after basic and power attacks disabled
- Fixed blue Volatiles not being counted in the Old Town challenges
- Fixed lack of SMG ammo in certain shops
- Disabled safe zone penalty counter if all players are killed during Invasion
- Fixed the guaranteed spit stick exploit after successful Ground Pounds
- Fixed the charge attack exploit of spinning on the spot while sprinting
- Disabled Hunter’s ability to immediately trigger another charge attack after the player evaded the first one
- Disabled Death From Above against the Night Hunter when he is in the water
- Fixed FPP auto-shotgun reload animation glitch
(Full changelog)

Final Station, The has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian *TO* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

Tyranny - Archon Edition [Premium] has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Cloud saves, Overlay

Tyranny - Commander Edition has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.1.0010 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.2.0021 [Linux]

* File added: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Linux installer, English --- File size: 2.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0.0025b (gog-1)

* File added: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0.0024

* File added: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Windows installer, English --- File size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0.0023

* File added: Patch 1.1.0.0023 [Windows] --- File size: 582.0 MB --- Version: 11028 -> 12696

* File added: Patch 1.1.0.0025b (gog-6) [Linux] --- File size: 1.2 GB --- Version: gog-6

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (D) *TO* 1.1.0.0024

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (C) *TO* 1.1.0.0023

* File changed: DLC: Portrait Pack: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (213.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (D) *TO* 1.1.0.0024

* File changed: DLC: Portrait Pack: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (217.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (C) *TO* 1.1.0.0023

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (D) *TO* 1.1.0.0024

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (C) *TO* 1.1.0.0023

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.6 GB *TO* 6.2 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (gog-5) *TO* 1.1.0.0025b (gog-6)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.6 GB *TO* 5.7 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (D) *TO* 1.1.0.0024

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (C) *TO* 1.1.0.0023

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (C) *TO* 1.1.0.0023

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 798.0 MB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0048 (C) *TO* 1.1.0.0023

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Coming in the next post)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Tyranny - Commander Edition has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.0.0023 (13 June 2017)

FREE UPDATE CONTENT BELOW

New Game+:
- A New Game+ mode has been added, and can be used from the New Game menu. Choosing to start a New Game+ requires a gamecomplete save. Gamecomplete saves are automatically generated when the game is completed (both in this patch and since the game was launched). When starting a New Game+, the following choices are now available:

Item Importing
- Players may select up to 2 items to bring from a previous playthrough.
- The number of items that can be imported increases by 1 for each subsequent New Game+ playthrough.
- Valid items include:
--- [SPOLIER] Artifacts that the player had previously gained renown.
--- [SPOLIER] Non-artifact Items acquired by killing an Archon.
- Once an Item has been unlocked for a New Game+, it can be selected on future playthroughs of the same character without being unlocked each time.

Character Creation
- All previous choices up until conquest will be kept, but can be changed.
- Attribute Points can be reassigned.
- Experience in Skills can be re-assigned.
- If Attributes or Skills are re-assigned during character creation, all talent points will also be refunded. These can be reallocated after character creation.

Conquest
- All previous actions chosen in conquest in the previous play-through are highlighted to remind players of which choices they made previously.

Reputation Abilities
- Players will be able to unlock up to 2 reputation abilities they had unlocked in their previous playthrough.
- The number of unlockable reputation abilities will increase for each new play-through.

New Merchant
- On New Game+ playthroughs, there is a new merchant available in game.

Spoiler
- [SPOLIER] There is now a merchant in the Disfavored camp in Act 1, who possess some unique items that players may have found essential to their playstyle in previous play-throughs.
- [SPOLIER] This merchant can also be hired at the spire starting in Act 2.

Other notes
- All rings acquired from the previous play-through will carry over to New Game+ Characters.
- All Spell Cores, Expressions, and Accents unlocked will carry over to New Game+ Characters.
- The level cap for New Game+ Characters has been raised to 99.
- Enemies will also scale to meet the player's new starting level.

Training Improvements:
- Gaining a level now increases the number of times a character can train by 5, with no maximum (Previously there was a maximum of 5 training points that could be acquired per character.)
- Players may now disable selected skills from leveling via the lock icons on Character Screen menu.
- [SPOILER] A new recruit has been added to the game. This new recruit will allow characters in your party to reallocate their Talents Points, Attribute Points and Experience, for a price. Retraining a character will refund all Attribute & Talent points, as well as allow you to re-assign experience from skills.

Combat Updates:

Changes to Difficulty
- Enemies on Story Mode, Normal, and Hard now use abilities more frequently.
- Companion AI now uses abilities more frequently on Normal, Hard, and Path of the Damned difficulties.
- Characters on Normal and Hard difficulties will now only gain wounds when they are knocked out.
- Path of the Damned still grants wounds when characters are reduced to 25% health.
- Enemy AI Targeting has been updated for Hard and Path of the Damned Difficulties.
- Health of enemies increased on Story Mode Difficulty.

Thrown Weapon Skill Removed
- Characters using thrown weapons no longer need to level both their thrown weapon skill and One Handed (or Dual wield) skill. Instead they will now use their equivalent melee skill when attacking from range with thrown weapons.
- Throwing skill has been removed.
- Characters will instead use the One Handed or Dual Wield Skill when wielding thrown weapons.
- Any experience previously gained in throwing will automatically be moved to either One Handed or Dual Wield based on whichever of the two had more experience before the game update.
- Melee damage of thrown Daggers and Javelins increased to match melee counterparts.
- Skill trainers that previously trained in Thrown weapons now train in another skill instead.
- Javelin Expertise in Character Creation grants ranks in One Handed instead of Thrown weapons.
- Lawbreaker background now provides a bonus to Dual Wield skill instead of Thrown Weapons.
- [SPOILER] Updated Lantry's Learned Instructor to no longer provide a bonus to thrown weapons, and instead grant all party members an additional spell slot.

Changes to Spells
- Characters may only have 1 beneficial enchantment spell of each of the following types: Focused Intent, Material Force, and Guarded Form. Casting a second of the same type will replace the first.
- Volcanic Weapon Mod now applies on Critical hits instead of hits.
- Sigils of Bound Bolts I and II now cause +1 and +2 bounces instead of +2 and +4. Damage of bounces also reduced by 50%.
- [SPOILER] Lore Requirement to craft Life and Gravelight spells increased by 20.

Changes to Talents
- Heavy Guard I & Heavy Guard II player talents now provide -5% and -10% reduction to character recovery time.
- Duelist ability only grants Riposte to characters wielding nothing in the off-hand.
- Healing amount from Second Wind reduced from 35% to 25%.
- Warrior's Respite and Concealing shadows are now only usable while in combat.
- [SPOILER] Sirin's Guise of Innocence Talent now grants 50% crit to hit deflection instead of 100%
- [SPOILER] Damage dealt by Terratus' Embrace has been reduced.
- [SPOILER] Kills-in-Shadow Relentless talent now reduces recovery time and grants hit Precision when Kills-in-Shadow is wounded.

General Combat Changes
- Finesse Attribute now applies +2 Accuracy per point instead of +3 per point.
- Finesse now applies a flat amount of deflection per point over 10, regardless of what armor is worn.
- Characters wielding a weapon in each hand now gain a base 20% reduction to character Recovery.
- Scales of Mercy: Balance the Scales now applies a flat bonus to hit precision.
- Precision granted by Gloves has been reduced.
- Characters will gain more experience for landing low accuracy attacks, and less for attacks with a high chance of hitting.
- Wounds no longer give a penalty to skills.
- Healing Potions base healing amounts reduced from 35/50/100% to 25/40/75%.
- Increased cooldown on Iron Walker's Ground smite and made it unusable during act 1.
- Hobbled affliction is now removed at the end of combat.

Quest Fixes:
- [SPOILER] Bleden Mark will no longer forcefully take you to Tunon's Court, causing a scene load error.
- [SPOILER] Red Fang will no longer repeat a line of dialog after negotiating a truce in Gulfglow.
- [SPOILER] Graven Ashe will no longer speak of Amelia being alive if the player killed her.
- [SPOILER] Portcullis now remains open in Iron Hearth upon loading a save after killing Graven Ashe.

Gameplay Fixes:
- Movement speed is now returned to normal when removing the Gambler's Treads.
- Chaotic Descent spells now maintain their Intensity mods when loading a save.
- Artifact abilities will now correctly queue as the next action when selected.
- Fixed a rare issue where the HUD UI would disappear.
- Updated Charge ability to only hit once when using 2 handed spears.
- Updated Hierarch's Robes to be of Superior Quality when they are first crafted.
- Using the Thrust ability no longer interrupts allies.
- Fixed an issue where some Artifacts were changing their displayed quality when reloading a save after acquiring them.
- Using attack abilities while unarmed will correctly display as a melee ability, rather than ranged.
- Updated the time it takes to travel between locations in various places.
- [SPOILER] Companions no longer gain stacks of Armor when sent to the player's spire.
- [SPOILER] Face of Judgment Active ability now scales correctly with Renown.
- [SPOILER] Lohara will now provide the player with the correct artifact when the player gives her recipes.

Programming Fixes:
- Fixed an issue that was causing save files to become corrupted and not load.
- Updated game launcher for Linux to 64 bit.
- Shadows now display correctly on 64 bit machines.
- Removed old 32 bit launcher for windows.
- Added many Memory usage optimizations.
- The version of Unity being used has been updated, incorporating various Unity fixes to bugs.

Text Fixes:
- Adding missing text to Gravebow to indicate that one of its effects works only on the Bane.
- Many typos found by the community have been addressed throughout the game.
- [SPOILER] Sirin's Summons from Embodied Nightmare and Embodied Memory now display their translated names.
(Full changelog)

Tyranny - Overlord Edition [Premium] has probably changed

high rated
Added the Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, Even the Ocean and Tyranny - Commander Edition changelogs to the respective game fora.