It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
A Story About My Uncle was updated. Not sure if the second part of the changelong (BUILD 5163) is older:

"Patch 5188 (29 May 2017)
PATCH NOTES FOR BUILD 5188
Localization

Added Hungarian
Polish translation updated
Misc
Fixed an issue with Time Trials

PATCH NOTES FOR BUILD 5163
Mac and Linux

Added "A Story About My Uncle" for Linux
Added "A Story About My Uncle" for OS X
Localization
Added Brazilian Portuguese (Community translation)
Added Turkish (Community translation)
Added Finnish (Community translation)
Added Czech (Community translation)
Added Slovak (Community translation)
Added Dutch (Community translation)
Grammatical and spelling fixes.
Fixed line-breaks
All the languages have also received changes in spelling and line breaks. You can mail all translation feedback to localization@gonenorthgames.com and I will answer any queries you have!

Misc

Subtitle On/Off setting should now save on restart.
Updated credits

Until next time!
[GNG] Philip"
high rated
Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 29 May:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· EVERSPACE
· Kenshi [In Dev]
· Kerbal Space Program
· Little Nightmares
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
· Signal From Tölva, The
· StarCrawlers
· Story About My Uncle, A

[Part 1 of 2]

EVERSPACE has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Cloud saves

Kenshi [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 31.0 MB *TO* 32.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.95.27 *TO* 0.95.40

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.95.27 *TO* 0.95.40

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 1.8 GB *TO* 1.9 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.95.27 *TO* 0.95.40

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
0.95.40 (29 May 2017)
- Fix for anyone with fullscreen mode set in their cfg getting broken screen resolution
- gorillos are a bit stronger
- Fixed a case where animals could freeze in combat against someone in defensive mode
- Fixed the inability to path inside the metal warehouse building

0.95.39 (29 May 2017)
- Temporarily disabled true fullscreen mode 'cus it's broken and I don't want new players getting confused

0.95.38 (29 May 2017)
- Borderless window option added to the launcher. True fullscreen mode re-enabled.
- Fixed monitor selection sometimes not working
- Sped up the speed of sawing through shackles (and fixed a crash)
- River raptors in Okrans Pride mainly only spawn from nests now
- Fixed the goat ragdoll
- Removed a debug cheat game-start that was left in by accident

0.95.37 (29 May 2017)
- Fixed the acidentally recruitable ninjas everywhere.  If you got any then you should free them back into the wild.
- Fixed the Y-house roof
- NPCs should now react properly when you free them from a prison
- Fixed the missing Megaraptor
- Fixed prisoners being immediately freed by law enforcers
- Added Shek guards to collect bounties from

0.95.36 (29 May 2017)
- Can loot backpacks on the ground
- Acid damage changed to stun damage to prevent constant AI healing attempts
- Can only put empty backpacks inside other backpacks
- Fixed un-enterable armory in Mongrel
- Fixed placing characters in unbuilt beds and cages
- Fixed Task_UnlockDoor doing nothing for cages
- Fixed characters building nearby stuff without geting out of bed
- Fixed infinite nest population bug
- Player characters only get food from player owned containers
- Fixed dropped items appearing on the floor above in buildings with low ceilings
(Full changelog)

Kerbal Space Program has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.2.1 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 1.2.2 [Windows]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, Chinese (part 1 of 4) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Chinese (part 2 of 4) --- File size: 887.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Chinese (part 3 of 4) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Chinese (part 4 of 4) --- File size: 888.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 791.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 793.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Japanese (part 1 of 3) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Japanese (part 2 of 3) --- File size: 868.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Japanese (part 3 of 3) --- File size: 868.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Russian (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 786.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Russian (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 787.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Spanish (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 793.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

* File added: Windows installer, Spanish (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 794.0 MB --- Version: 1.3.0.1804

[NO CHANGELOG]

Little Nightmares has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Controller support, Cloud saves, Overlay

Production Line [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch alpha 1.20 [Windows]

* File added: Patch alpha 1.21 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 12202 -> 12347

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (225.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.20 *TO* alpha 1.21

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.21 (29 May 2017)

Hi all! We just patched the game again today. here are the changes:

1) [GUI] Research complete dialog now improved, more informative, more data.
2) [Bug] The letter 'c' when typing no longer triggers a debug window.
3) [Feature] You can now archive car model designs as long as you still have one design for each researched body style.
4) [Bug] Fixed bug where the scroll buttons on the vehicle design browser window didn't work correctly.
5) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when clicking a slot category then trying to place it on the map.
6) [Bug] Fixed issue where the unlock status of car body styles was not cleared when quitting a running game.
7) [GUI] Compact car thumbnail is now green.
8) [Feature] Compact car body style now needs to be researched and unlocked.
9) [GUI] Fit Wing Mirrors task now has a proper icon.
10) [GUI] The car design window now shows a live preview of the selected model with its selected options.
11) [Feature] You now cannot select mutually exclusive car model options (sunroof/panoramic, xenon/led etc).
12) [GUI] Changed name and icons for some tech tree items to improve usability.
13) [GUI] When placing slots, pallets are now drawn so its easier to recognise import and output slots.
15) [Feature] The value of the 'base car' now depends on the car body style.
16) [Bug] Fixed bug where right clicking to clear conveyor placement mode would also delete slots below the cursor.
17) [GUI] New tile pop-up notices show you when you have connected a conveyor belt in the wrong direction.
18) [Balance] Calculations for how high a car can be priced and how quickly it sells have been improved.
19) [Bug] Fixed bug where supply stockpiles may refill at different rates depending on game speed.
20) [Balance] Changes made to the way AI does research to improve game balance.
21) [GUI] Features on the design details window are now sorted alphabetically rather than seemingly randomly!
22) [Balance] Research speed slowed by 20%

I know we still have some balance issues, especially financially speaking. We do intend to get a system in place that models different markets for each car body style, along with markets at different price points, which will add some interesting decisions regarding pricing, and also make the game feel more realistic.
I'm also very well aware that some of the games mechanics need mroe iun the way of tutorial and explanation, especially the whole process of researching and unlocking upgrades. This patch improves that to an extent, but I knoww we need to go much further.
I hope you like the improvements made in this version.
(Full changelog)

(I wonder what was update #14 for Production Line... Something Steam-related, perhaps? :P)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.4.0 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.5 [Linux] --- File size: 55.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.4 -> 1.0.5

* File added: Patch 1.0.5.0 [Windows] --- File size: 36.0 MB --- Version: 12160 -> 12283

* File added: Patch 32-bit installer part 1/2 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 32-bit installer part 2/2 [Windows] --- File size: 1.4 GB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1.5 GB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4 *TO* 1.0.5

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0 *TO* 1.0.5.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.0 *TO* 1.0.5.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.0.5 (29 May 2017)

NEW FEATURES:
- Improved save system. Dungeon campsites can now be accessed more than once. This lets players save multiple times per dungeon as long as they reach the campsite.
- Rest function has been added to the dungeon campsites. A player can rest once per campsite. Resting refreshes defeated party members.
- New random number generator has been implemented in the game. Dice rolls should now be much more consistent across various platforms and CPUs.
- New voice lines have been added for Kay in various Personal Bond cutscenes.
- Improved UI elements:
--- Labels with faction names have been added to the Diplomacy menu. No more guessing!
--- A new, more distinctive player icon has been added to the world screen.
--- Skill morphs now have a new background in the 'equip perk' menu.
--- Town screen has received an indicator showing which Personal Bonds are available for the player to pursue.
--- A new icon has been added to better show which menu tab is currently being displayed.
--- Tooltips have been added to character portraits in the town screen.
--- Completed dungeon nodes now have new icons.
- Cutscenes are now skipped by holding the Space button for 1 second instead of pressing it.
- Story Mode has been made slightly easier. Player characters will now deal increased damage to enemies in the Story Mode.
- The camera can now be panned by holding left Ctrl and using WASD keys.

BALANCE TWEAKS:
- The final boss is now immune to Death Touch.
- Imperial Ashigaru's Last Stand ability cooldown has been increased to 8 turns.

BUG FIXES:
- Fixed Miri's Personal Bond quest getting stuck.
- Fixed an infinite loop in Winter's Personal Bond text adventure.
- Fixed potions granting incorrect shield values.
- Fixed the tutorial campsite banter disappearing after loading the game.
- Fixed Levant's skill morphs.
- Fixed erratic dodge values for enemies hit by Esther's Penetrating Round.
- Fixed 'complete the game' and 'craft 25 items' conditions for achievements.
(Full changelog)

Signal From Tölva, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.28 [Windows] --- File size: 379.0 MB --- Version: 11580 -> 12255

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 618.0 MB *TO* 634.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.24 *TO* 1.0.28

[NO CHANGELOG]

StarCrawlers has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: v1.0 - 5.29 Hotfix [Linux] --- File size: 19.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (894.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0 - 5.25 hotfix *TO* v1.0 - 5.29 Hotfix

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update v1.0 - 5.29 Hotfix (29 May 2017)

Classes
- Soldier Best Defense no longer incorrectly requires a ranged weapon
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Smuggler’s Trick Shot from gaining extra bounces at Rank 3
- Smuggler’s Bounty skill now heals the lowest ally for 5% of their health, regardless of who deals the killing blow

Missions
- Fixed an issue that could retrigger cutscenes on mission Anomalous Energy
- Fixed erroneous pipe climbing event in mission Train Job
- Fixed an issue that could prevent completion of the mission Black Box
- Aurora Starliners now keeps their word about paying you for returning cores to them on mission Triangulatin’
- Fixed an incorrect portrait being displayed on the mission To Catch A Privateer
- Fixed an issue when playing NG+ or NG++ that could incorrectly scale some missions after a load

Misc
- CureAll can now be used to remove debuffs in combat
- Using the ‘Wait’ hotkey in combat will end your turn without using the popup menu
- Talrie has secured a Trash Can so you can toss inventory while in the shop
- GalaxyMart has upgraded their Vending Machines to include a Trash Can
- Fixed anti-aliasing failing to applying when entering STIX
- Minor text fixes
(Full changelog)

Story About My Uncle, A has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Shader Model 3.0, 256 MB VRAM, Storage: 2 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit, Mouse, Keyobard, Additional Notes: We recommend using proprietary NVIDIA/AMD drivers, Requires the following packages to be installed: libopenal1

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OS X 10.9+, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equal at 1.6GHz or better, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Storage: 2 GB available space, Additional Notes: MacBook Pro 2011, iMac 2011, MacBook Air 2012, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish (BETA), French, Polish, Portuguese (BETA) *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Czech, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Turkish

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File name: gog_a_story_about_my_uncle_2.0.0.1.sh --- File size: 953.3 MB --- Date: Mon 29 May 2017 12:47:50 GMT --- Version: 5188

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name: a_story_about_my_uncle_en_5188_12276.pkg --- File size: 940.2 MB --- Date: Fri 26 May 2017 14:52:36 GMT --- Version: 5188

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_story_about_my_uncle_2.1.0.7.exe *TO* setup_a_story_about_my_uncle_5188_(12248).exe --- File size *FROM* 992.2 MB *TO* 1.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Fri 12 Dec 2014 14:00:30 GMT *TO* Thu 25 May 2017 09:19:11 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 5188

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 5188 (29 May 2017)

PATCH NOTES FOR BUILD 5188

Localization
- Added Hungarian
- Polish translation updated

Misc
- Fixed an issue with Time Trials

PATCH NOTES FOR BUILD 5163

Mac and Linux
- Added "A Story About My Uncle" for Linux
- Added "A Story About My Uncle" for OS X

Localization
- Added Brazilian Portuguese (Community translation)
- Added Turkish (Community translation)
- Added Finnish (Community translation)
- Added Czech (Community translation)
- Added Slovak (Community translation)
- Added Dutch (Community translation)
- Grammatical and spelling fixes.
- Fixed line-breaks
- All the languages have also received changes in spelling and line breaks. You can mail all translation feedback to localization@gonenorthgames.com and I will answer any queries you have!

Misc
- Subtitle On/Off setting should now save on restart.
- Updated credits
- Until next time!
- [GNG] Philip
(Full changelog)
Good thing I held off from buying 'A Story About My Uncle' on the current Humble Bundle. Will pick it up here as soon as I recover from this month's expenses :D
Post edited May 30, 2017 by Ganni1987
little_helper: X3: Terran War Pack has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English+Chinese+Czech+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Russian+Spanish --- File size *FROM* 11.8 GB *TO* 7.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 3.1 (gog-13) *TO* 3.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 3.3 hotfix (23 May 2017) for Mac & Linux only
little_helper:
I miss the announcement for the updated Linux installer (gog_x3_terran_war_pack_2.4.0.5.sh). Or has that already been announced earlier and I have overlooked it?
muntdefems: Last updates from MaGog's logs for 23 May (including the missing changelog for Saints Row IV):

Blackguards Special Edition has probably changed
Any hints (from a Blue?) what has been updated for Blackguards and its DLC?
Post edited May 30, 2017 by eiii
little_helper: X3: Terran War Pack has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English+Chinese+Czech+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Russian+Spanish --- File size *FROM* 11.8 GB *TO* 7.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 3.1 (gog-13) *TO* 3.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

I miss the announcement for the updated Linux installer (gog_x3_terran_war_pack_2.4.0.5.sh). Or has that already been announced earlier and I have overlooked it?
eiii:
The timestamp:
Apr 24 21:22 gog_x3_terran_war_pack_2.3.0.4.sh
May 23 15:06 gog_x3_terran_war_pack_2.4.0.5.sh
I think 2.4.0.5 is Patch 3.3 hotfix (23 May 2017).
eiii: Any hints (from a Blue?) what has been updated for Blackguards and its DLC?
Nothing in terms of game files. Internal installer changes.
high rated
Added the Kenshi [In Dev], Production Line [In Dev], and Story About My Uncle, A changelogs to the respective game fora.

eiii: I miss the announcement for the updated Linux installer (gog_x3_terran_war_pack_2.4.0.5.sh). Or has that already been announced earlier and I have overlooked it?
If you mean not getting an update notification via BE, Judas is on vacation till Jun 2 (look at this forum tag), so nobody at GOG is flagging updates.
high rated
@Thiev
Thiev: ...
Why are the Kerbal Space Program Windows updates so weird?

English, Spanish and Russian installers all have part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2, but they are actually 32 bit and 64 bit setups. They're not labeled as such, you only see it once you've downloaded both parts.
You only need either one to install the game though, right?

Chinese has 4 parts. Part 1 (around 1MB) and part 2 (800MB) are for the 32 bit installer, part 3 (also 1MB) and part 4 (again about 800MB) are the 64 bit installer.

Japanese has 3 parts. Part 1 (1MB) and 2 (800MB) are the 32 bit installer (same as Chinese), but part 3 is a single file for the 64 bit installer (like English, Spanish and Russian).

Could you make it any more confusing?
high rated
DoctorGOGgles: Why are the Kerbal Space Program Windows updates so weird?

English, Spanish and Russian installers all have part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2, but they are actually 32 bit and 64 bit setups. They're not labeled as such, you only see it once you've downloaded both parts.
You only need either one to install the game though, right?

Could you make it any more confusing?
Recent GOG make a lot of similar mistakes, for example:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post16280

Their workflow is so bad, and they want to double their works for the "Galaxy online only" installers.
StarCrawlers has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: v1.0 - 5.29 Hotfix [Linux] --- File size: 19.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (894.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0 - 5.25 hotfix *TO* v1.0 - 5.29 Hotfix

So there is no update from 5.25 to 5.29 for the Windows version?
high rated
MaGo72: So there is no update from 5.25 to 5.29 for the Windows version?
Seems so. And there's no Windows update yet, so it's not like MaGog caught it before the Windows installers were uploaded.

Anyhow (and a bit late, most probably because of GOG's server hiccups from earlier today) here's the only update MaGog has detected in her logs for 30 May:

· Project Zomboid [In Dev]

Project Zomboid [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 568.0 MB *TO* 578.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 36.4 *TO* 37.14

[NO CHANGELOG]

It's the missing Mac update from last week, and nothing more. Hmm... maybe something big is indeed coming?
high rated
Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 30 May:

· Starpoint Gemini Warlords
· Walking Dead: A New Frontier, The

Starpoint Gemini Warlords has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.000.0 *TO* 1.020.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.000.0 *TO* 1.020.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 1.0 GB *TO* 1020.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.000.0 *TO* 1.020.0

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.000.0 *TO* 1.020.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Walking Dead: A New Frontier, The has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 5)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 5)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 5)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 5)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 5)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 6) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: Episode 5

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 6) --- File size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 5

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 6) --- File size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 5

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 6) --- File size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 5

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 6) --- File size: 4.0 GB --- Version: Episode 5

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 6 of 6) --- File size: 3.4 GB --- Version: Episode 5

[NO CHANGELOG]
kbnrylaec: The timestamp:
Apr 24 21:22 gog_x3_terran_war_pack_2.3.0.4.sh
May 23 15:06 gog_x3_terran_war_pack_2.4.0.5.sh
I think 2.4.0.5 is Patch 3.3 hotfix (23 May 2017).
That's what I think too and that's why I miss the file update from the MaGog log. MaGog should have detected the new Linux installer. It's not about this update, but about the risk to miss other updated files too.

Thiev: Nothing in terms of game files. Internal installer changes.
Thanks!

HypersomniacLive: If you mean not getting an update notification via BE, Judas is on vacation till Jun 2 (look at this forum tag), so nobody at GOG is flagging updates.
No, it's about the fear that MaGog or muntdefems scripts miss updated files and fail to announce them.

The Linux installer for X3: Terran War Pack has been updated, probably on May 23th, but I do not see a message about that file update in muntdefems posts.
Post edited May 30, 2017 by eiii