It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
<span class="bold">The Last Door: Collector's Edition</span> is now 80% off, which is also all time low here on GOG.
ciemnogrodzianin: <span class="bold">The Last Door: Collector's Edition</span> is now 80% off, which is also all time low here on GOG.
Part of Twisted Horrors Sale.
WAR FOR THE OVERWORLD UP TO -67%

The previously announced old promo was removed from homepage,
but you can still access the promo page: (4 days left)
https://www.gog.com/promo/20170807_special_promo_war_for_the_overworld
ciemnogrodzianin: <span class="bold">The Last Door: Collector's Edition</span> is now 80% off, which is also all time low here on GOG.
Prah: Part of Twisted Horrors Sale.
Yup, I deducted that something is going on when I've received the next notification with some other games. As usual, notification system from Isthereanydeal.com was faster than GOG :)
There was neither sale nor news when I was checking here. My first suspicion was that GOG silently adds some games to Piñata Sale as they promised.
50% off Hacknet
75% off Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
75% off Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition
75% off Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition
75% off Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade
75% off Schein
75% off Windforge
100% off Galactic Civilizations III - Builder's Kit DLC
100% off Galactic Civilizations III - Map Pack DLC
Post edited September 02, 2017 by kbnrylaec
According to this, those aren't temporary discounts, but changes to the base price (in other words, these DLC have become permanently free).
kbnrylaec: 100% off Galactic Civilizations III - Builder's Kit DLC
100% off Galactic Civilizations III - Map Pack DLC
HunchBluntley: According to this, those aren't temporary discounts, but changes to the base price (in other words, these DLC have become permanently free).
And it's not unannounced anymore. :)
Post edited September 04, 2017 by muntdefems
Free The Witcher 1 ;)
Attachments:
witcher.png (323 Kb)
Post edited September 06, 2017 by erbello
erbello: Free The Witcher 1 ;)
May be a bug. Showing $9.99 US here.
erbello: Free The Witcher 1 ;)
Every gwent player will get one free copy of The Witcher 1.
Warner Bros. Sale got removed from homepage, but it is still there.
13 hours left.
A bunch of games (like Throne of Darkness, River City Ransom Underground and Nex Machina) are currently discounted without having an associated promo. Upcoming 9-years-anniversary sale confirmed?
Post edited September 14, 2017 by Grargar